Complicated | Kai Chisaki x R...

By krinzum

You're a 21-year-old billionaire, part-time Pro Hero, who becomes the Boss of the Sicilian Mafia and falls fo... More

🤍Synopsis🤍
🤍Doltish Dawn🤍
🤍Otiose Oaf🤍
🤍Nitid Nub🤍
🤍Obedient Odyl🤍
🤍Two Tell🤍
🤍Malum Morte🤍
🤍Hollow Habits Halted🤍
🤍Celestial Cognizance🤍
🤍Enigmatic Enemy🤍
🤍Languor Life🤍
🤍R & R🤍
🤍Fated USJ Fall🤍
🤍Beloved Butler🤍
🤍Beloved Butler Pt.2🤍
🤍Capo Dei Capi🤍
🤍Adumbrated Art🤍
🤍Gauzy Godfather🤍
🤍Gauzy Godfather Pt.2🤍
🤍Gauzy Godfather Pt.3🤍
🤍Gauzy Godfather Pt.4🤍
🤍Nocturnal Narc🤍
🤍Indolent Idiot🤍
🤍Loveless Life🤍
🤍Head Honcho🤍
🤍Pallid Peace🤍
🤍Ardent Ace🤍
🤍Balking Beau🤍
🤍Rare Reset🤍
🤍Tacrine Truth🤍
🤍Butler Beloved🤍
🤍Tête-à-Tête🤍
🤍Stinted Superstar🤍
🤍Stinted Superstar Pt.2🤍
🤍Aspersion Attack🤍
🤍Precarious Partner🤍
🤍Dex Departure🤍
🤍Sadistic Saboteur🤍
🤍Delightful Dinner Diversion🤍
🤍Cozy Chat🤍
🤍Sin Saccade🤍
🤍Sin Saccade Pt.2🤍
🤍Truth Be Told🤍
🤍Butler Beloved Pt.2🤍
🤍Duty and Devotion🤍
🤍Imperium Infirmity🤍
🤍Sports Festival Sabotage🤍
🤍Unrequited Unhappiness🤍
🤍Shroud of Sorrow🤍
🤍Lethargic Luv🤍
🤍Sane Sycophant🤍
🤍(B/n)🤍
🤍Envious Énouement🤍

🤍Blessed Being🤍

3.3K 187 66
By krinzum

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

This text: English

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭: 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

"My Lady, The Commission is not what it was many years ago. Because Quirks now exist, a lot of mobs live off of small businesses."

You walked over to (B/n) and placed your hand on his shoulder. "I own those businesses. I'm the Godfather now, there is no Commission. I will build a grand empire out of their tiny connections."

He squeezed your hand, "As Godfather, you have guaranteed protection, but not in Japan. Your power here is very limited. Let's move to the States."

You let go of his shoulder, "I'm not afraid. We'll cross that bridge when we get there. Besides, business is business. This entire world runs on money. I'll bribe the politicians and silence anyone who dares speak out against me. I wouldn't be the first to do it."

"And (H/n)?"

"She's out of the picture for now. My sole focus may be the expansion of my brand, but your safety is my greatest priority, (B/n). From now on, you'll never leave my side."

'No harm can befall you if I'm there...'

He smiled, "I've thought about it. Before I pulled the trigger, that is. And I appreciate the thought, but no."

You frowned, "What?"

"I'll teleport you to the Prime Minister of Australia. The deadline is today after all."

"Actually, when (U/n) announced his retirement, I may have hijacked all their programs and deleted them. I couldn't risk my name being slandered by criminals."

"How were you able to do that?"

"Weak firewall."

"My little brainiac." He chuckled, "Still, a visit wouldn't hurt. You'd avoid suspicion."

"Are you sure? I know how much you hate (H/n)."

"I more than anyone want (F/n), but the world needs (H/n). I've wronged you of your childhood. I won't commit the grave mistake of robbing you of your dreams again."

You wrapped your arms around his neck as your gaze softened at the gesture.

He returned the embrace and kissed the top of your forehead. "Who knows? An endorsement from (H/n) may just help expand your brand."

"...Thank you."

He let go and activated his Quirk. You ran through it and appeared in your bedroom. After you changed into your hero costume, (B/n) teleported you to the city and waited for you at the Mansion.

...

11 A.M JST / 12 P.M AEST

Canberra, Australia

United Nations Association of Australia

You bowed your head, "Prime Minister."

He jumped, "Crikey. Why are you here?"

"The deadline. It's today, is it not?"

"Forget that, you must be exhausted."

"Why would I be?"

"That Japanese school being attacked was all over the news yesterday. I'm stoked to see you alive, but don't be a drongo and rest."

"I can assure you that I'm fine. Now, the deadline?"

"It's all gone. Those cranky gangsters corrupted the app somehow. And not just ours, but all other programs similarly created like it. They've all caught on. It's over." He waved you away, "Go home. I'm sure no one will expect you to work today."

You bowed your head, "Goodbye, Prime Minister."

...

7 P.M

Tokyo Tower, Minato, Japan

On the top of the antenna of the tower, you sat crisscrossed while staring into the large city's fluorescent light. From blossomed nebulous fogs poured petals of water. The luminous sky sparkled as the rain reflected each ray of the sunset outward. As clouds gathered and the air electrified, you anticipated a storm.

"(A.I/n)?"

"𝙼𝚊'𝚊𝚖."

"Where's (B/n)?"

"𝙸𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖, 𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙, 𝚖𝚊'𝚊𝚖."

You breathed in the fresh spring air and sighed. Honeyed rain upon a gilt sun always came with rainbows the next day.

Blood Propulsion.

At the bottom of the tower, you neared the entrance. As the soles of your feet touched the cement, your footwear bathed itself in the auric rain. It gurgled, bubbling as you walked in its bleak terrain. You paused. There was a certain captivation to the large puddles, which begged to be rewarded with spatter.

You jumped and turned around. People walked past you, without a concern in the world, fully avoiding the large pools of water. You giggled and jumped right in with both feet, watching as the spheres of clear water soaked your hero suit. Each drop was an airborne gift as the world could hear your happiness without you saying a single word. You giggled at your own silliness as the rain continued to pour.

A crowd then gathered as small children joyfully joined in on the fun. The parents recorded with their smartphones as their offspring played with the world's No.5 Pro Hero. Your playful feet soon invited young adults and adults alike to join. And just like that, bliss blessed the bourgeois. Even after yesterday's terrible news, to see (H/n) jumping around in puddles brought a certain calm to the country.

"𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: 𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝙰𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚠𝚊."

You slowed down and splashed the ground one final time.

'Eraserhead!'

You hurriedly waved the crowd farewell and hopped onto your motorcycle.

'I hope I'm not too late...'

...

9 P.M

Aragawa Restaurant, Tokyo, Japan

The owner of the restaurant approached the casually dressed Pro Hero with a $10k bottle of champagne in hand.

"𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞? 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐝𝐝. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠."

Aizawa sipped his drink quietly, "𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐨."

The owner placed the bottle in a tall iced bucket, "𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞. 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞."

"𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞." Aizawa stood up from the private booth, "𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠."

"𝐒𝐢𝐫-"

Before the owner could stop the hero, Aizawa had already turned the corner and disappeared through the front door. With his hands buried in his pockets, he began to walk through the flooding rain.

Next to the crowded sidewalk, a peculiar vehicle parked itself and out of the driver's seat came a neatly dressed woman with a custom-made white umbrella in hand.

Aizawa stopped, "(𝐋/𝐧)?"

"𝐄𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!" You hurried over to him, "𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞. 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝-"

"𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞."

You puffed in the cold air and hovered the umbrella over his figure. "(𝐁/𝐧) 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞."

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?"

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝. 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐲, 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩."

"𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐫."

You embraced the sulking hero, "𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

He froze.

"𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠." You pulled away, still holding on to his bandaged arm. "𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫?"

He blinked a few times and shook his head. "𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤."

"𝐍𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐲."

"...𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞? 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲."

After a long pause, you shook your head, "𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞. 𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝."

The crowded sidewalk faded into the background, you being the only real thing he's seen all day. You handed him the white umbrella. It all felt surreal. As if he had entered a rainy dreamland.

"𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫."

He felt as you slipped your card in his pocket.

"𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐄𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝."

The sudden gaiety of your footsteps as you waved at him and rushed back to your car through the downpour made his mind numb. Before you entered the vehicle, you faced him from a distance and smiled. Like a crushed velvet, soft and reflective of the dazzling city lights, you glowed radiantly through the storm. And just like that, you were gone. Yet, he remained still in the rain.

He gripped the umbrella, "𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞, (𝐋/𝐧)."

...

11 P.M

Shie Hassaikai Compound, Japan

The day passed by quickly. (A.I/n) parked the car beside the gate. Although it was late in the evening, you hoped the Capo wouldn't be bothered by your presence. All you wanted to do was surprise him.

You buzzed in and waited for a response. The gate opened and revealed a very large, muscular man with long, light brown hair. He donned a tattered shirt and dark pants covered by a light blue tunic decorated with two belts. The large figure sported gloves which covered his hands and wrists with several leather straps and the knuckles with metal. Like the other precepts, he adorned a plague mask.

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞?"

You cleared your throat, "𝐈𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?"

He grunted, "𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡?"

The man placed his fists to his side and pointed to the lair. You walked towards the office building. As you headed inside, the muscular man spoke to you.

"𝐒𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫?"

You furrowed your brows, confused by what just spewed out of his mouth.

The man continued, "𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞'𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐚. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 '𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫. 𝐘𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞. '𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐚, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐣𝐞𝐫𝐤 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧' 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚."

You walked inside and found the main lobby empty. "𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐚, 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭?"

"𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤."

You faced him, "𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞, 𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐚?"

He crossed his arms. "𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬."

You sighed, disappointed. "𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞?"

"𝐘𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤, 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐚?"

You walked out of the building and back to your car.

Rappa shook his fist, "𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐥 𝐲𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. 𝐘𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫?"

A limousine then approached and parked in front of the gate. Its engine turned off as Chisaki stepped out of the car. He walked over curiously and scratched the side of his mask.

"(𝐋/𝐧)?"

"𝐈 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞."

"(𝐋/𝐧)-"

"𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞." You smiled, "𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐥."

"...𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐭𝐞𝐝?"

"𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠," You handed him your card, "𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐫𝐞-𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝."

"...𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐚? 𝐂𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞?"

You shook your head, "𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞. 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭."

He saw as you got into the driver's seat and drove off into the distance. Intrigued by the shiny golden card in his hand, he twirled it in between his fingers.

'𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧...'

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

Blood Transformation: to transform matter into blood

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

Author's note: This is still a Reader x Chisaki, I promise! Given Chisaki's complicated character, it's going to take a while for the two to warm up to each other, but it'll be worth the wait! This story will be based on the manga and the movies, so spoilers are ahead for those who are not caught up with the latest issues! 

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.6K 38
Being the No. 3 Pro Hero with a secret identity is difficult, especially when no one knows that you're an 18 y/o female with a deadly quirk. 🔺🔻🔺🔻...
1.1K 9 16
Dabi takes a liking to Y/N, a kind yet deflated hero with a healing quirk. After stalking and kidnapping her, Dabi works to convince Y/N to switch si...
164K 4.8K 65
This is a Fem|Reader X Overhaul story. Y/n is a 19 year old stripper, totally legal if she just doesn't drink. Although she has multiple times in fro...
36.9K 796 23
Y/n is Eri's older sister. Her and Eri had just been saved from Kai chisakai and his minions, and adopted by Shota Aizazwa and Hizashi Yamada. When y...