DADDY ISSUES | VKOOK

By _euphxriajjk_

Jungkook's life couldn't be more messed up. A brat of a child at the age of 20, a girlfriend he doesn't even... More

ο½ο½Žο½…
two
ο½”ο½ˆο½’ο½…ο½…
four
five
ο½“ο½‰ο½˜
ο½“ο½…ο½–ο½…ο½Ž
ο½…ο½‰ο½‡ο½ˆο½”
ο½Žο½‰ο½Žο½…
ο½”ο½…ο½Ž
ο½…ο½Œο½…ο½–ο½…ο½Ž
ο½”ο½—ο½…ο½Œο½–ο½…
ο½”ο½ˆο½‰ο½’ο½”ο½…ο½…ο½Ž
ο½†ο½ο½•ο½’ο½”ο½…ο½…ο½Ž
ο½†ο½‰ο½†ο½”ο½…ο½…ο½Ž
ο½“ο½‰ο½˜ο½”ο½…ο½…ο½Ž
ο½“ο½…ο½–ο½…ο½Žο½”ο½…ο½…ο½Ž
ο½…ο½‰ο½‡ο½ˆο½”ο½…ο½…ο½Ž
ο½Žο½‰ο½Žο½…ο½”ο½…ο½…ο½Ž
ο½”ο½—ο½…ο½Žο½”ο½™
ο½”ο½—ο½…ο½Žο½”ο½™-ο½ο½Žο½…
ο½”ο½—ο½…ο½Žο½”ο½™-two
ο½”ο½—ο½…ο½Žο½”ο½™-ο½”ο½ˆο½’ο½…ο½…
ο½”ο½—ο½…ο½Žο½”ο½™-four
ο½”ο½—ο½…ο½Žο½”ο½™-five
ο½”ο½—ο½…ο½Žο½”ο½™-ο½“ο½‰ο½˜
ο½”ο½—ο½…ο½Žο½”ο½™-ο½“ο½…ο½–ο½…ο½Ž
ο½”ο½—ο½…ο½Žο½”ο½™-ο½…ο½‰ο½‡ο½ˆο½”
ο½”ο½—ο½…ο½Žο½”ο½™-ο½Žο½‰ο½Žο½…
ο½”ο½ˆο½‰ο½’ο½”ο½™
ο½”ο½ˆο½‰ο½’ο½”ο½™-ο½ο½Žο½…
ο½”ο½ˆο½‰ο½’ο½”ο½™-ο½”ο½ˆο½’ο½…ο½…
ο½”ο½ˆο½‰ο½’ο½”ο½™-four
ο½…ο½ο½‰ο½Œο½ο½‡ο½•ο½…
got tagged <3

ο½”ο½ˆο½‰ο½’ο½”ο½™-two

8.4K 545 1.1K
By _euphxriajjk_

get ready

***

WEDDING pt.1

"Taejeon please, we don't have time to buy you a fish bowl right now", Jungkook sighed as he looked onto his phone where the address of the store that would fit his suit to his body should be shown.
"But Daddy!", Taejeon cried out and stomped his foot on the street, "I can't leave Mickey in there, all alone! He's my best friend-"

"Taejeon it's enough, we'll buy Mickey some other time", Lyza grumbled, she herself was on her way to the hair dresser, to meet up with some of her friends who would help her get everything done for the wedding.

Yes, it was that day. Wedding day.

"I hate you", Taejeon screamed out and started running away from his parents. While Lyza was looking at shoes through the window of a store, she didn't even realise that her son was running away.
"Taejeon-", Jungkook let out once he put his phone down and saw his son running down the street, literally on the street.

And that's when things started happening fucking fast.
Lyza's eyes widened. Jungkook started running and threw his arms in the air. The kid stopped in the middle of the street to pick a small bug up which was on the street. "Hi I save you!", he crouched down.

Jungkook could literally see it all happening in slow-mode.
A car didn't see the kid in time. It headed straight towards the little boy who sat on the street and held the bug close to his chest as he turned around and froze.

The car was way too fast.

Jungkook knew exactly what he was doing in the very moment when he jumped in front of the car, pulled the little one into his arms and pressed him to his chest, rolling over when the car hit his knee and he landed on the sidewalk.

But he had his baby.
As close as possible to his chest even when they were on the ground, the car had stopped and the driver rushed out, shouting at the kid for sitting on a street like that. Lyza came running down the street, completely in tears.

"Daddy", Taejeon whined, already being over the shock. "My bug flew away because of you!!"

"Oh god, Taejeonie I swear", Jungkook breathed out, not able to move his leg, but at least his kid was fine. "You'll never leave my side ever again. What did you think you were doing?!"
He sat up and sat the kid onto his lap while the police and some ambulance came to check up on the boy who just got hit by a car yet all he thought about was his kid, blending the rest of the world out completely.

"I saved the bug it almost got driven over! His name is Hulk."

"You almost got driven over yourself, Taejeon!", Lyza threw in. But the small boy only looked up to his mother and shrugged, "Then Daddy could be happy and I saved a bug and Mommy can steal Daddy's man and I'm not a burden anymore to everyone."

The rest of the people around them literally gasped at the little boy saying those words, they instantly realised that this young family was incredibly broken. With no hope of being saved.

"Is that what you think?", Lyza asked.

"Yes Mommy. I also think you did very wrong thing. And Daddy is bad too but Mommy hurt Daddy and I hate all of you can I go to Hobi I don't like this marry me thing you do today!"

"Hobi will be at the wedding, Darling. You can sit with him." Lyza sighed and then took the kid from Jungkook. The ambulance quickly checked up on him, to see if his knee was alright. Which it was, luckily. Just turned blue-ish after it got hit that hard. And it was painful but Jungkook got good at ignoring the pain.

Sadly.

-

Hours passed by so fast, Jungkook wasn't able to live the moment, things were happening without letting him realise them. Friends and family stepped by, everyone taking place in the church where they'd walk in.
Champagne and snacks were given out in front of the building. Everyone was dressed up in fancy clothes, having big smiles on their faces.

Mostly because they had no fucking clue.

Received an invitation and got excited that they finally made the big step to get married after raising a kid for 6 years together. The only ones with no big smile on their faces today were Mr Jeon who looked around worriedly and kept biting his lips anxiously.

He didn't like this, none of it.
Seriously-, all he wanted was to disappear. This seemed wrong, his son wasn't supposed to get married to this girl, as much as he liked her but she wasn't worth seeing his son dying inside.

Another sad face today was Hoseok's when he was holding Taejeon's tiny hand as they stood outside and drank a glass of champagne to survive the day. Yoongi stood next to him quietly while sipping on a beer.
"I hate this, all of it feels fake", Hoseok hummed, trying to not let the small boy hear. Yoongi nodded, "It is fake."

"H-hey guys", a squeaky voice made all three of them turn their heads. Jimin was there. Hair in a mess but he was wearing a suit, big sleeping bags beneath his tired eyes. "Oh. You left your problematic boyfriend by himself for once?", Yoongi snapped immediately. "He's not my boyfriend, Yoongi, I'm just taking care of him."

"Anyways. Where is he?"

"I don't know, that's what I'm here for, he ran away and I can't find him, maybe you saw him-"

"We didn't."

"O-okay", Jimin hummed and then turned around, shoulders dropping while he walked through the mass of cheerful people. "Jimin?", Mr Jeon suddenly grabbed the boy's wrist and looked at him. "Where's Taehyung?"

"I don't fucking know", Jimin whined. "I'm also looking for him."
The man nodded and ruffled his grey hair. "We have to do something-, like immediately."

Jimin agreed with a sigh, "What would that be?"

"Jungkook has to realise he's doing the biggest mistake of his life. Let's all talk to him, one by one. Until he breaks and finally admits it to himself that what he's about to do is wrong. But we need Tae for that, he has to talk to him too-"
Mr Jeon explained firmly, even though he should be supportive of this, he wasn't. No one who actually liked Jungkook or Lyza would be supporting this.

"I don't know where he is, he ran away as soon we got here."

-

Jungkook sat in a separate room in the back of the huge church, staring into space while he tried to understand what was about to happen. He'd get married. He'd have a wife. A girl he had to stay with forever. All of this got so scary suddenly now that it turned into reality.

Luckily he got interrupted by a small Bling that made him pull his phone out. And a smile crawled on his lips immediately.

Taehyung:
love me love me💜

Jungkook:
say that you love me 😔

Taehyung:
fool me fool me 💔

Jungkook:
oh how you do me 😩💦

Taehyung:
kiss me kiss me 🌚

Jungkook:
say that you miss me 👉👈

The door opened and a drunk boy waddled in, a beer in his left, a rose in his right hand. "I miss you", he hummed along the melody of the song, eyes sparkling full of tears.
"You're here." Jungkook was a little speechless. He never imagined this to happen, not in his slightest dreams he thought Taehyung would show up here.

But Taehyung wasn't answering, he just kept staring at Jungkook's lips, pressing his tongue against the insides of his cheek. "Not here to talk", he whispered as he stepped a little closer.

Jungkook's eyes widened when Taehyung's hands took place on the boy's waist and squeezed him there. "W-what are you doing-"

"Taking what's mine", Taehyung whispered and pressed himself against Jungkook, making him feel every part of the older. Kook gulped dryly, feeling utterly uncomfortable. "You don't belong to Lyza", Taehyung grumbled. "And since I tried her, I can assure you-, I'm way better in bed."

Jungkook looked away. That hurt. "Don't talk about it", he asked quietly.

"Oh Jungkookie. I'm not here to please your wishes like I did all my life. If I wanna talk about fucking your girlfriend, I will. Luckily I don't want to." He giggled, hiccuping because he drank way too much before he got here.

"Tae stop", Jungkook said in a small voice. His pants were already tightened, "I'm trying to change and to be a better boyfriend, h-husband."

"Your feelings for me won't ever change, ggukie."

The younger let out a small whimper when Taehyung's lips met his neck, sucking on it roughly. "Tae don't", he hummed, not wanting to end up with hickeys all over again. But Taehyung wasn't listening, "Lyza knows you'll always be mine, so calm your ass."

"Tae stop", Jungkook finally pushed him off.

"What", Taehyung grumbled but stepped back.

"You're making everything so much harder", Jungkook's eyes sparkled with tears that fell off his cheeks softly. "I know, I felt your dick twitch a bit-"

"No, Taehyung stop. You don't need to come in here and make out with me to remind me of my feelings for you. They're absolutely clear to me."
He gulped, eyes trailing to the ground as he sniffled sadly. "But you can't just walk in here and kiss me and ruin all of this. I'm trying so hard to get myself together."

Taehyung froze and he grabbed the boy by his wrists, pulled the sleeves up and stared at him angrily. "That's what you call having yourself together? Jungkook you're hurting yourself. Physically and emotionally."

Jungkook slapped Taehyung's hands away and pulled his sleeves back down. "I shouldn't have shown you."

"No, no no Kookie, no. You shouldn't have left me, that's the only mistake you did. You and me? We are not meant to be apart! Isn't it obvious?"

Both boys stood eye to eye, heart to heart.

"It is.." The younger's voice cracked but he kept his head up, showing Taehyung his tears, along with all the weakness he carried on his shoulders. "But I made a choice, Tae. We both know it's the right thing to do."

"No, it's not. Taejeon doesn't want any of this, stop blaming it on him. If he was a baby, fine. But he's actually old enough to have an opinion, value it for once in your life before you'll do the biggest mistake!!"

"I made a choice", Kook repeated and turned away. "Respect it. If I mean anything to you, you will stop right now."

"And if I mean anything to you you'll stop this stupid wedding."

"I won't", Kook shrugged.

"I know you won't", Taehyung said slowly. "But I want you to always remember how I was here, fighting for us until the very end and you did nothing."
With that he turned around as well, heading towards the door. "I never thought you'd really pull through with this, Jeon."

"And I never thought you wouldn't support my fucking wedding. Best friends? Yeah, I see." The younger crossed his arms. "A year ago we dreamed about being each other's best man. To be the one on our right in front of the altar. We made plans for when I marry Lyza and you someone else."

"A year can change a lot, Jungkook", Taehyung breathed out. "I'm sorry I fell a little too hard for you. I always kept my feelings in, all my frickin' life. Who are you to tell me now that I'm a bad best friend? I did everything for you, Kook. Everything."

Jungkook stayed silent, not able to have control over his own voice. Instead his throat stayed dry and the boy felt his tears rushing faster. "S-sorry. I'm really sorry."
Taehyung let out a sigh and came back abruptly. Somehow both of them knew, if he'd leave this door, it'd be over.
All of this, it would simply be gone.

As if nothing ever mattered.

"Jungkook please don't do this to me, you can't fucking do this to me."
"I'm so fucking lonely Tae, and I know I'll always feel like I'm alone even if with someone else besides me. Taejeon is the only one who I can't let go. As much as I love you, Tae but you're not worth seeing my son only half-time. Don't get me wrong, all of me is so absolutely unchangeable in love with you, but I don't want to miss one day of my son's life. I don't want to see him only on the weekends."

Taehyung nodded.

"I love you but none of this is worth it. I'll rather sacrifice a happy relationship with a partner for a happy relationship to my son. I know I'm dumb and this is probably bad for all of us, but it's what I need."

And the older nodded again, "Yeah I understand", he whispered.

"So I guess-, that's it?", he walked towards the door again, not facing Jungkook again. "I think so.."

"If you say yes in there, Jungkook, as much as I love you and respect your relationship to your son, but just out of respect for myself-, if you say yes to her. If you pull through with this thing, I don't ever want to see you again."
And with that he opened the door.

"Never. Got that?"

Jungkook nodded.
And the door fell shut.

*

"He's going to do it", Taehyung said distantly as he sat down in one of the front rows in church, Jimin next to him. "His father wants us to change his mind."

"No, we shouldn't. He's doing it to stay full-time in his son's life and I get that, I really do." Taehyung falted his hands and stared into nothing. "It's over."

"He didn't say yes yet", Jimin hummed.

"But he will."

"I sent Taejeon in, Tae. After you walked out I told Taejeon to go in and tell his father what's the right thing to do", Jimin smiled. "Our little one will make it right."

Taehyung smiled sadly, "Jungkook doesn't want anyone to change his mind."

"He does, he just denies it." Jimin sighed and Mr Jeon agreed as he sat down next to them, all of them already getting into their spots.
Lyza was still busy getting ready but her family and friends were there already.
The church started to fill up and the guests talked about the young couple. In middle of all of them, Taehyung. Crying silently because he couldn't hold it in how much it hurt to hear people say how much Lyza and Jungkook were always meant to be.

-

"Daddy?", Taejeon tilted his head when he walked in and found his father on the floor, pressing a towel onto his wrist. He was facing the wall, back towards his son. "Taejeon, go away. I'll be ready in a few minutes-", Jungkook breathed out.

"N-no, Daddy are you okay?", Taejeon asked in a small voice as he rushed closer to glance at his father's wrist which was dripping with blood. "Dad what's wrong-", he asked bluntly and immediately looked alarmed, seeing all the blood.

"Daddy", he repeated when got no answer, instead Jungkook was going down on his knees, this time he cut a little too deep. Numbness filled his body, unconsciousness taking over him. "Dad!", Taejeon wrapped his short arms around his father, hugging his back.

Jungkook breathed out rapidly, biting his lips so he'd stop crying. He didn't want his own son to see what he did to himself when no one was looking.
"What happened?", Taejeon kept asking, totally confused by what he saw. "Did you break something and cut your skin? It happened to me too when I helped Mommy preparing a dish, I thought I'd die."

Little did the boy know this was actually what Jungkook wished for the most this very moment.
"Taejeon", he blurted out. "I don't know if I can be in your life forever", the tears kept falling as he turned around in the boy's hug.

"Of course you will. One day I will be in jail and you have to bail me out!"

Jungkook chuckled sadly, "I don't know."

"Daddy please don't marry Mommy", Taejeon asked in a small voice, eyes going big. "It's okay if you like boys more! You can like Taehyungie and still be my Daddy!"

"Oh Darling, please. Not you too."

"Daddy youre ruining my suit", Taejeon snapped and pushed Jungkook's bleeding wrist away. "Wait."
He ran over to a small bag that Lyza carried around and placed it in here for today. "Mommy has something here to help", the kid explained and pulled bandages out and ran back to his Dad, without stumbling once.

"Show me your hands I will help I'm best doctor", Taejeon explained firmly, even though his voice was still cracky and tears fell down. He hated to see his Daddy like this, yet he tried to be strong for the both of them.
Jungkook held out his wrists, nothing to hide anymore. Taejeon put the bandages around his wrists like the pro he was and then kissed Jungkook's cheeks softly.

"You'll be okay Daddy", he smiled, then sat down on the floor with Jungkook.

"I'll be okay", Kook repeated and held the boy's tiny hands, shutting his eyes for a moment to get rid of the dizzy feeling. "We'll be okay."

"I want to go away from here", Taejeon suddenly said. "I don't like anyone here. And I want to be a dancer."

"Darling your legs", Jungkook sighed. "Then finally do something and get me help", Taejeon whined. "Dad I don't want to be here can we please go?"
Jungkook shook his head, "We've got responsibilities", he hummed.

Taejeon sighed heavily. "Why do adults always have so many problems?"

"We experienced life a lot, y'know", Jungkook sighed but gave his son a tired smile. "Then you experienced the wrong things", Taejeon shrugged.

"Ice cream and music and the sun and swimming and puppies and my fish and my frog. All of this are happy things. You old people only get sad so much because you forget to see happy things. They are everywhere!", Taejeon rolled his eyes dramatically.

"Look", he pointed on Jungkook's wrists. "Daddy was hurt but we could make it stop, that's very happy. Or I'm wearing pretty clothes today, that makes me happy too!"

Jungkook bit his lips, "I didn't even think about anything yet."

Taejeon nodded, "That's because you always think of Mommy and Taehyungie. They are sad things to you. You always say Taejeon makes you happy. So go away with Taejeon", the kid explained with a smirk. "They have good food in London", he added and winked.

Jungkook chuckled. "How are you so wise with only 6 years?"

"Taejeon smart."
Kook gave his son a kiss. "We'll go away from here. After today. After I married your Mommy. We'll start over."

Taejeon only scoffed. "Mission failed."

-

All eyes were on him.

Lyza was walking towards him, fuck she looked like a princess wearing this pretty white dress with her now shorter hair curled and softly swinging above her shoulders. Her big doll eyes clapped softly when her gaze met Jungkook's. He gave her a smile.
Taejeon walked behind her, throwing flowers because he insisted to do that.

Kook's heart beated out of time, making his legs shake and his throat go dry.
The soft melody of Broken Ones by Jaquie Lee was playing in the background, somehow not quite fitting the occasion but however completely suiting the couple.

Jungkook felt a tear fall. A single one.
The last one he'd cry.

Lyza's eyes trailed down, a smile appearing on her lips as she reached Jungkook and stopped in front of him.
Silence set in, everyone was watching him and her.

"Wow", Jungkook blurted out after a while, smiling because Lyza looked amazing.
She gave him a small smile.

Jimin patted Taehyung's shoulders, the younger still crying in his arms while Mr Jeon simply sat there calmly, watching everything.
What a beautiful tragedy.

Love is such a unbeatable thing to feel, it doesn't matter if it's the love towards a friend, a family member or a lover. Or in this case, the love a young boy held for his own son. This feeling, it fights the odds. There's not a single thing that could stop you, if it's real love you sacrifice it all.  No matter how much it hurts, it hurts so much less if it's for someone you love dearly.

While the priest was saying his words, Jungkook's eyes landed on Taejeon who quietly stood by his side, a blank face on.

For a second he wondered what it was that made the kid appear so strong this very moment, stronger than anyone in here combined.
Maybe, it was because his parents might had always been there, but they never taught him the things he needed to survive.

No one showed him how to love someone. He never saw it between his parents, he had to figure it out by himself.
He never learned how to deal with pain, his parents always acted as if there was nothing wrong, gulping down the awful feeling growing inside of them.

The kid, with only being 6, learned so much already.

Maybe that's why he was the only one in here with a blank face right now, not feeling sad or happy over any of this.

"So, with this I would like to ask you, Jeon Jungkook; Do you take Lyza Choi as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

Jungkook hesitated.

His eyes glanced to Taehyung who looked at him and made time freeze. He mouthed a 'Don't', eyes showing how broken he was.
Jungkook gulped, turned away and his eyes met Lyza's.

She was clearly uncomfortable. The silence of everyone waiting, it made her want to run away.

Jungkook couldn't do that to her.
He simply could not.

"Yes I will."

He said with a forced smile.
Lyza breathed out, gasping for air a second later.

A door fell shut and one seat was empty from now on.
A quiet cough made the priest move on.

"And now, asking you Lyza Choi, do you wa-", he didn't get that far.

"No. No for fuck's sake no! No. I won't marry him."

Gasps.
Shocked faces.

"Jungkook run", she said in a small voice, tears falling down her cheeks.
The boy was confused, looking around with no idea where to go, what to say. She didn't say Yes. He wouldn't get married.

"W-what-"

"He's leaving, Kook. Run for fuck's sake, get your man!", she pleaded and took his hands. "Go. It's fine."

Jungkook's tummy took turns.

"Why-", he still didn't understand.

"You hesitated."

"Hm?"

"You hesitated. But you didn't hesitate a fucking second to jump in front of a car to protect your son. You could have died, but you didn't hesitate."
She explained and gave him a smile. "You didn't hesitate a fucking second."

Jungkook looked at her dumbfounded.

"Run you fucking idiot!!!", a voice from the audience caught Jungkook's attention and made him look up. It was Lyza's father, "Don't be a fucking coward for once!"

Jungkook gulped, eyes shifting around. He saw his Dad nodding, he saw Jimin looking drained out but giving him a smile.
But none of this mattered if one person was missing.

"DADDY I WILL STAY WITH YOU", Taejeon screamed once their eyes met and he knew his father was still hesitating because of him. "We can visit Mommy, it's okay. Mommy can go to arts college then she always talked about it!"

Jungkook nodded and was about to crouch down and hug his son tightly. "Dad, seriously-", Taejeon sighed.

Lyza sighed loudly. "Jungkook for god's sake! RUN!"

And Jungkook turned and started running.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 6.6K 30
Whatever trope we're looking for, it's gonna be here in this book.
418K 21.9K 65
Jeon Jungkook was conflicted about his sexuality after breaking up with his girlfriend. He had his own theories but needed some kind of proof for his...
287K 12.1K 87
⚠️BEING EDITED⚠️ Taehyung, A lonely nerdy kid, suffering from mental disorders, developed over his lifetime. His only friend being his cousin Park Ji...
483 54 40
In which Jeon Jungkook is developing feelings for both his math teacher and sex education instructor. The teacher, torn by emotions, decides to admit...