cigarettes n' sex | vmin

By Navent_

"why do you smoke?" "same reason you moan." "cause you can't help it?" "exactly." | the smell of smoke on his... More

...
cigar no. 1
cigar no.2
cigar no. 3
cigar no. 4
cigar no. 5
cigar no. 6
cigar no. 7
cigar no. 8
cigar no. 9
cigar no. 10
cigar no. 11
cigar no. 12
cigar no. 13
cigar no. 14
cigar no. 15
cigar no. 16
cigar no. 17
cigar no. 18
cigar no. 19
cigar no. 20
cigar no. 21
cigar no. 22
cigar no. 24
cigar no. 25
cigar no...
extra.

cigar no. 23

4.5K 321 183
By Navent_

"so i dream through blind eyes while we dance in the sky."

|

the cigarette between taehyung's lips hangs dangerously as he looks at the city lights. a cool breeze whips through his hair passing softly through his thin clothes.
he sighs deeply imagining how jimin made it through such a time period in his life.

I can't even begin to know-

the feeling of arms wrapping around his waist has taehyung unable to finish his thought. he tenses for a moment only to relax when he realizes it's jimin.

the smaller's hair tickles the back of his neck sending shivers down his spine. taking his right hand he grabs jimin's wrist and brings him around until they're facing each other. there's still that dazed look in his eyes so he doesn't bother with question.

instead he just pulls jimin close and rests his head atop the smaller's. rubbing small circles into jimin's back, taehyung looks up at the moon.

neither boy says anything too content with soaking up the other's warmth. it's not long before they begin to sway and taehyung starts to hum a random tune.
several memories flash before they eyes each one trying to focus on the better ones.

the city thrives beneath them, people out and about roaming the streets. taehyung allows himself to watch the smiles on their faces and how the couples cling to one another.

he wishes to be like that with jimin one day. no, not one day but every day until he dies. living without jimin was like living without the sun, a picture he could not fathom. he pulls jimin a little closer or tries to until the smaller begins pushing against his chest.

"what's wrong Jiminie?"

jimin shakes his eyes doing his best to avoid eye contact. taehyung makes a clicking noise with his tongue before gently grabbing hold of jimin's chin, turning his head so they're looking at each other properly.
jimin's cheeks are faint pink causing taehyung to second guess if it's blush or the fact that taehyung was basically bear hugging him.

"Jimin? you can tell me anything right?"

jimin nods as he catches his bottom lip between his teeth.

"i'm-...i'm feeling-"

taehyung doesn't rush him just watches as he looks down between them.

"you're not feeling ill, are you? do you want me to get you some water?"

taehyung makes moves to pull away from jimin only for him to be pulled back.

"no. no i d-don't want you to go. i'm just feeling...hot."

taehyung stills. now there are two meanings to the word hot maybe even three but he only needs to decipher between two.

"what kind of hot?"

jimin doesn't say anything but taehyung doesn't need him to. he already knows what jimin means but he's unsure of how he should proceed.

Is he even in the right state of mind for this? Won't this be like taking advantage of him?

"a-are you sure about this? like i don't want-"

jimin sighs. this sigh isn't like the ones he made earlier that were soft and full of emotions that remained unspoken of.
no, this was the sigh taehyung had been used to hearing. the one that was full of personality and defiance.

now one may ask how taehyung could distinguish between a set of sighs and he wouldn't be able to tell you really. it was just a jimin thing. it was something that he'd come accustomed to over the several months they'd spent together now. learning about jimin is what pulled him out of the dark.

that light at the end of his tunnel, his diamond in the rough. jimin was a million things and more which is why he couldn't understand why anyone would want to hurt him.
his jimin. the one whose eyes disappeared when he smiled, the one who fell to the ground when he laughed too much, the one who could sing symphonies, the one who had taehyung's heart in the palm of his hand and taehyung couldn't be happier about it.

though despite all of that he didn't want jimin to indulge in pleasure just to forget the pain. knowing firsthand, taehyung understood that it wasn't a permanent solution and you were only hurting yourself even more.

so he took a step back and really looked at jimin.

he took in the way his bed hair stood up in awkward places, the natural pout set on his lips, the way galaxies resided in his eyes, and how his skin soaked up the moonlight.

just by looking at him like this taehyung felt his breath caught in his throat and his mind was going haywire.

"are you sure this is what you want Jimin?"

jimin smiled and taehyung swore the room grew brighter.

"i've never been surer in my life taehyung, so please don't deny me this."

I could never deny you Jimin.

a grin breaks out on taehyung's face as he laces his fingers with jimin's. of course, jimin's are smaller's but really taehyung could care less.

he allows jimin to pull him down the hallway thinking they were going to his room but surprisingly they went straight to his own.

"why my room?"

jimin looks back a small smile on his face.

"why not? it smells like you anyway."

this time taehyung is the one to blush as jimin pulls him further into the room. his heart is beating loudly and the blood in his veins continues to grow warmer.

once they've reached the bed jimin lets go of his hand so he lay back onto the soft mattress. his hair is already disheveled and taehyung can see a sliver of skin from his shirt riding up. neither of them says anything just like they don't move just yet.

to be honest, taehyung is just so enamored by jimin's beauty that he's unsure of what to do cause this isn't like all those other times when jimin was needy. this time he's as calm as can be. there's no heat clouding his senses and he's not being weighed down by guilt.

in taehyung's opinion, jimin looks so free that he's afraid that if he touches him now he'd only be holding him back from ascending towards the heavens.
jimin must notice this because he sits up on his elbows and beckons taehyung forward.

once taehyung is within reach jimins tugs him forward. taehyung doesn't get the chance to fall on top of jimin because the next thing he knows he's on his back and jimin is straddling him.

"what's the hesitation for? didn't i tell you i wouldn't break?"

That's because you'd already been broken before.

jimin rolls his eyes as if he'd heard taehyung's thought.

"i reckon you listened to the tape?" taehyung nods.

"what happened is in the past Taehyung. the longer i continue to dwell on it the longer he continues to win and i don't want that. i wish to be free."

"and with you Taehyung i feel free. man, i don't think i've ever felt like this with anyone. it's only you that i wanna spend the rest of my days with. it's you who smells of cigarettes and vanilla something i didn't know i needed 'til now. it's you taehyung all you."

"me?"

jimin laughs.

"you said you'd do anything for me right?"

"of course."

and if possible jimin's smile gets even bigger. he's like an angel come down from heaven. the burden he carried on the way down is gone and every day he never fails to bless taehyung. such purity belongs to the universe but right now he was willing to give it all to the man beneath him.

"now, i want you to love me cause i love you."

|

*drops mic*

aha...so like yeah i did that huh. but um you know the drill.

how we feeling bout this one? was it good enough?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 4.7K 26
"Noona *sniffs*" "It's okay I'm here" And that's the reason why Jimin loves his noona more than anything ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓ Thank you for your support and for...
69.4K 2.6K 25
"All the little things I did, all the little things I said, couldn't you get it?" - "Why am I in love alone? Why am I hurting alone?" "Why do I keep...
3M 129K 59
" stop smoking " he grabbed the cigarette i was about to light and threw it onto the ground. " but you smoke too, what's your fucking logic? " " the...
86.9K 6.3K 38
"Do you smoke Jungkook?" The younger looked at the lit cigarette between his fingers and trailed back to his lips where thick puffs of smoke left and...