Wife Of A Criminal (Complete)

By secretwriter811

Aahil is a very possessive,rude,angry young man. He is the leader of a very big Mafia Group called 'THE LION'... More

Wife Of A Criminal(Mafia Romance)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
OVERWHELMED!
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Update news.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 17
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
GRATITUDE
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Character's of the Story
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
100K READS
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: The End

Chapter 7

9K 376 20
By secretwriter811

Thank you to my beautiful readers for voting. It's got over 200 votes and 2k+ reads. Keep sharing with your friends and do VOTE...

It will encourage me to write more.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Reaching home the first thing I do is to run to Ayesha's room.

"Ayesha!" I speak as I enter her room without knocking.

"Bhai!!" She cries as she hugs me.

"Hey, why are you crying?" I ask her.

"Bhai...he...I.." she isn't able to complete as she cries.

"Shshh."I rub her back.

"Tell me. What happened?"

"He got married again!" She drops a bomb on me.Who told her he is married? Not one of my men. I have strictly forbidden them to reveal anything to Ayesha.

"Who?" My voice comes out as a whisper.

I know the name she is going to say.

"HIM!" She replies and my fears come true.

"Who said so? What if it's just a rumour!" I try to call her down.

"I saw it on FACEBOOK."

Screw social media. Someone rightly said, social media is a blessing as well as a curse!

Ayesha shows me his picture.

"I loved him with all my heart.Is this what happens when you truly love someone? Why do the people you love hurt you the most?" Ayesha cries as she holds on to the sofa.

"Bhai bring my son back. Bring my Aaryan back. Please. I hoped he will change if I leave him but he got my son a step-mom.I cannot bear this." She cries.

"Promise me to bring my son back.Please!"
She asks me.

I'll make that bastard cry! His whole family will shatter.

"I promise you Ayesha." I promise Ayesha and leave her room. I open the door to my study room and see an anxious Adeel.

"What happened?" He asks me as soon as I step inside.

Without answering him I sit on my chair and drink water.

"What did she say?"

"She's got to know about him. I've promised her that I will bring her son back!"

"Oh."

"Boss,I've got some news for you."

"I activated our spies and they say that Shehryaar is here for something really important which is highly confidential. The only news they got is that he recently visited Saeed Sheikh's house."

"Who is Saeed Sheikh?" I ask.

"He owns a bakery, not very rich and has a daughter named...Anabia!"

My head snapped towards him.

"Anabia!" Aadil speaks.

"Isn't she the same girl?" I ask Aadil.

"Let me ask for the picture." Suhail tells me.

"He was talking with her at the wedding right?"

I nod as I recall.

"She must be a relative,boss." Suhail tells me.

"He has no relatives!" 

"Is she his next target?"

"Hmm. Can be. We have to be careful."

"Suhail,book my ticket to Dubai." I tell Suhail.

"Aadil, stay here in case Ayesha needs something." I felt like telling him even though I know he will always be there for Ayesha no matter what.

"Okay."

"Done! Your flight is for tonight 10 pm."

"Hmm I'll take some rest then. Take charge while I'm gone and keep a close eye on Shehryaar, Suhail."

"Okay boss."

~

I wake up around 7 pm and take a shower. After shower I get dressed in casual clothes which I find really comfortable while travelling and get my bag ready.

I walk downstairs and my steps halt when I hear Aadils voice.

"You should eat some more. You've had nothing since morning."

"I'm not hungry."

"How come you're not hungry? You've gone so wea..."

Ayesha did not let him complete.

"I can take care of myself. You don't have to worry about Me." She snaps.

I walk to the dining room to see Aadil and Ayesha.

"I'm leaving." I tell them.

"Take care."Ayesha hugs me.

"Please don't return without Aaryan."

"I won't."

Aadil walks with me to the door. By his face I can say he is slightly sad maybe because of Ayesha.

"I'm sorry for Ayesha's behaviour.

"Not to mention. Best of luck."

"I hope he agrees. I don't want to go the other way. Already much has happened between us."

"I agree. You should get going."

"Allahafiz. Take care of Ayesha." I hug him and he nods.

I reach the airport and wait in the lounge.

I take my phone from my pocket and log in my facebook. I don't really use social apps but sometimes,someday it is a good distraction.

While scrolling my eyes stop on one person.

         Anabia Sheikh

     Papa's little princess

I smile as I go through her profile and tap on her display picture.Without thinking I send her a request.I don't know why but I keep staring at her picture.

"Sir!"

"Uhh-Yeah." I look up to see a man.

"Sir it's time for you to board the plane." He says with a small smile on his face.

"Okay." I say a little embarrassed.

He just caught me gawking at a girl! For the first time in my life I'm embarrassed.

I board the plane and tie my seatbelt praying and hoping everything goes smooth tomorrow.

~

"That criminal creates trouble wherever he goes. He also fought with some elderly man. Why did Asad invite him? Are they related?" This was Anabia's ami questioning about the green-eyed man.

"Why should we care? Nobody can be trusted in this world. Not even decent people." Mr sheikh says in a loud tone.

He was quite disturbed lately after he heard from someone that Shehryaar is a big dealer in human trafficking.He could not believe his ears.

It all makes sense now on why his wife sent her child to Pakistan and why she was threatened. All because of Mr Shehryaar Khan.

His eyes also witnessed him and Aahil Ibrahim fighting.
He was scared and anxiety was building inside him.He doesn't know how to save Anabia.  He is Anabia's biological father. The worse news is that he got to know of Anabia's whereabouts.

"I'm done." Anabia announces as she stands up.

"Goodnight Abu and Ami."

"Goodnight."

Anabia gets her smart phone and enters her facebook to see any messages and is shocked to see one particular request. Her sixth sense told her who it was him but trembling,her fingers click on his display picture and
her thought was now approved. It was Aahil Ibrahim who sent her a request!

~

The hot air of Dubai welcomed me as I exit the airplane. I loved Dubai before but not anymore. This country has several bad memories attached to it.

"Sir, this way." I'm led to the car by my manager.

"Would you like to take some rest or..."

"Take me to Shehryaar Khan's house."
I order.

"As you say,sir."

After 30 minutes my car comes to a halt.

"Something is up. Many people have gathered over here."

I exit the car and enter his house. It is full of men. 

What's going on?

Suddenly I hear someone reciting surah Yaseen. Did someone die?

Pushing few people I go ahead.
The scene in front of me makes me speechless.Tears roll down my cheeks. My throat becomes dry. My legs become heavy. I felt as if someone threw me down. I get the biggest shock of my life.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hope you like the chapter??
Please VOTE COMMENT and share.

13 July 2019.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.3K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
65.1K 2.9K 30
" where do you think you are going " his dark brown eyes glare at my scared face. I tried to struggle in his death grip " please... please let me go...
111K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
394K 15.9K 19
ZARYAAB AALAM SHAH (age 29) a ruhless mafia, who thinks he doesnt have a heart .he only knows, how to take what he want.being on his wrong side can o...