A Reapers Love

By Magilover23

It has been 7 years since they graduated and Nagisa is now a tentacle user he can move at Mach 15 almost as f... More

Information
Assignment
Home Again
Lost and found
What happend
Reunion
Reaper
Love
Reunion 2
War
Fight till death
Suprises
Proposal
Preperations
Unexpected
Helping hand
Truth
Excitement
Wedding
After party
Honeymoon (part 1)
Tentacles
Hard without you
Aouthors note
Promise
Something unexpected
Birth!
Gone!
Autors Note
KarmaxRio
Sequel

Authors note

109 3 5
By Magilover23

Hello everyone I'm trying to figure out what to write next yes I know Nakamura and Karma are going to get married and have kid(s) but I kinda want a bad guy/girl.

So if you can give me some creative names and tell me what their personality is and what they have against E-class.

I was also thinking of making a second book to this but I may just keep this one but the new evil character(s) you can make up what you need to have is...

1. Name

2.what they have against E-class

3. What power(s) they have

4. Who do you want them to capture

Ok so that's it and thank you all for reading my book you're all great and awesome.

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 4.9K 12
Nagisa Shiota is now 25 years old. He is a teacher of failures by day and a deadly assassin by night. He can not only conceal his presence but also...
18.3K 185 21
Years after the death of Korosensei, Nagisa and Kayano are still not together. Will this be their chance? Will Nagisa recognise his feelings for Kaya...
14.8K 231 45
This is a Nagikae fan fiction of the anime Assassination Classroom. Nagisa Shiota and Kaede Kayano are classmates in Kunugigaoka Junior High's Class...
7.4K 134 28
*I do not own assassination classroom or Karma* (Y/n) (L/n) is an assassin although her personality doesn't fit well with it she was able to make it...