Her Alpha

By blehaaa

*COMPLETED* Rose Ivy Lawrence. She becomes an omega for something she didn't do, and faces two months of tort... More

Excerpt
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: The Hospital?!
Chapter 3: Punishment
Chapter 4: Life in the Cells
Chapter 5: Collar
Chapter 6: Alpha Eric
Chapter 7: The Hospital. Again.
Chapter 8: Alpha's Beliefs
Chapter 9: The View
Chapter 10: Be Yourself
Chapter 11: Jealousy at its Finest
Chapter 12: Challenging Camry
Chapter 13: Alpha's Lies
Chapter 14: Death and Mistakes
Chapter 15: Escape
Chapter 16: Her Escape
Chapter 17: Finding Rose
Chapter 18: Werewolf Galore
Chapter 19: Drew
Chapter 20: Another Fricking Alpha
Chapter 21: Mate!
Chapter 22: Night Wolf
Chapter 23: Cole's Decision
Chapter 24: Inner Turmoil
Chapter 25: Alicia and the Kiss
Chapter 26: He's Mine
Chapter 27: Don't Play with the Wolf
Chapter 28: My Alpha
Chapter 29: F*cked Up
Chapter 30: Luna Night Wolf
Chapter 31: His End
Chapter 32: Filling the Emptiness

Epilogue

13.9K 340 42
By blehaaa

There will be mature content, watch for the warnings! 

Rose's POV

Looking down at myself, I have been hooked up to so many wires and I wish I was in my pajamas, instead of this scratchy thing. Cole stares at me with wide eyes before hugging me tightly. "You're finally awake! I thought I lost you, and I don't know what I would do without you." Pulling away, he stares into my eyes and I can see so many emotions and thoughts that he must be feeling. I remember the feeling I had gotten through the bond, that feeling of something being off. 

"What's wrong? I can tell something is bothering you." He coughs quickly, trying to cover it up, but I replace my expression with a harsh glare. "I remember how you treated me in front of the hospital, and that was the first and last time you will do that Cole. I have forgiven you because after going through a life and death situation, I just want to be with you and live happily, especially with Eric no longer in the picture. So, do the right thing here and tell me the truth." 

Sighing, Cole's warm hand touches my cheek gently and I can't help the involuntary shiver that wracks my body at his touch. "Sweetheart, you lost your wolf. The bullet almost hit your heart, and your wolf gave up her life to save you, and I can't be more grateful to have you here but I know you lost a part of you and I am sorry. You made a deal with the council, and they tried to be understanding by letting you train with me instead." 

Nodding my head slowly, I hate the feeling of fear that seems to choke me. How am I going to protect myself without my wolf? I don't want to be that weak willed person I used to be. I gained confidence throughout my time here and Cole. Cole is my rock, he is my anchor. True love is what I have found with him, in someone who is so supportive and reliable and loving. Yes, I have lost my wolf, but I still have myself, this will not be the end for me. I am still emotionally and mentally strong, and if I have my weak moments, I know he will be there to pick me up and be supportive. I will forever be grateful to my wolf, and I will live the rest of my life for the both of us. Starting now. 

Gently tugging on Cole's hand, I shimmy over to give him some space. Patting the bed, I can't help the smile that spreads across my face. "Sit down, join me, I want to talk to you. Everything is finally settled down, and I just want to spend time with my mate." Kicking off his shoes, he quickly joins me, pulling me on top of him to rest on his chest. His very fine, muscular chest. I think I feel a six pack. Or is that an eight? 

I completely miss the beginning of whatever he is saying, but I finally catch on to the end. "..I am so sorry for everything, and I am so glad we are here together, right now. We have the rest of our lives to spend together. i cannot wait for you to get used to the pack, to meet my family, for our first date - which will definitely be a drive-in theatre and a restaurant, for everything. I can't wait to get married to you and have kids."

Cutting in quickly, I grin at him before tapping his nose lightly, "I want three. How many do you want?" 

"It's your body and I will be happy with however many kids we have but I definitely want to have so many children running around this house, that we will never get bored." 

This man is perfect. I love him. "When you propose to me, you better make it romantic. Just warning you right now!" 

Chuckling, he nods. "Thanks love. I will make sure to do that. I will tell you how much I love you and how I will always be here for you. I know I'll make you mad sometimes by forgetting to put the toilet seat down or doing some idiotic thing, but I will always come back and apologize and treat you like the queen you are. You're my queen, baby. On top of that, you are my mate. I will love you until all the stars cease to exist, because my love for you is larger than the stars that fill the sky. I love you." 

Staring into his eyes, I grin tearily. "I love you too." Our lips connect and all I can focus on is him. He is everywhere, and he is mine. Pulling away, I stroke his stubble softly. "I am not perfect either, but I know that we can face whatever life throws us together. You're not the only one who will make mistakes, but I will always apologize and communicate with you and bother you until you get tired of me. You have changed me, and you're the reason that I am as confident as I am now. I'm yours. Forever.  And, I'm ready." His pupils dilate and seem to darken as he processes my words. Leaning down, I whisper what I have been craving so long. "I want you to mark me, mate me, make me yours. I want to feel your sexy stubble burn me everywhere."  

M-A-T-U-R-E CONTENT. MATURE BELOW. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Cole's POV

I can feel my jaw slacken as I stare at the temptress in front of me, her hair falling around her loosely like a halo. Mine. Lifting her over my shoulder, I'm out of the hospital room in a flash, one goal in my mind. I can feel her chest rumble against my back as a giggle erupts from her. Rushing into our room, I lock the door, knowing there will be no interruptions this time. Throwing her onto the bed, I am on top of her in seconds. Hovering over her, I clench my jaw, trying to maintain my self control. "Rose, babygirl, are you sure? I won't be able to stop once I touch you. I'm hanging by a thread." 

My little mate's eyes sparkle mischievously as I feel her leg hook around mine, pushing herself on top and straddling me. She pulls off her hospital gown and throws it on the floor, before shimmying up my chest and kissing me. 

I guess I have my answer. 

Rose's POV

I can't help the joy that fills my heart as his gaze goes dark, looking at me. At least I know he is most definitely attracted to me. That is, judging by the most definite feeling of him swelling against my pussy. His palm suddenly grabs the back of my neck, as he pulls me down for a hard kiss. I gasp, feeling his fingers pushing into me, giving him the access he needs as our tongues battle. Giving in, I melt against him, and can't help the soft moan that escapes. Growling, Cole is suddenly naked in a second, and I'm writhing under him as I feel his lips go from my mouth, to my jaw, to my neck. 

"I have waited so long to see you like this, and you are mine. By the end of this night, you are going to know that my dear. I'm going to feast on these perky breasts and then I'll be eating your pussy. You'll like that, won't you?" Gripping the sheets, I buck against his hand at his words as he smirks cockily. "You're already so wet for me, you're drenching my fingers babe." His hands push my thighs apart, as he winks at me and licks his fingers. "You taste like sweetness." 

My breath comes out shakily as I watch his head disappear between my legs. As his tongue licks my pussy in one slow lick, I scream his name. Want, need, love. Pulling away, he licks his lips. "No, you can't cum just yet. You can cum when I'm fucking you with my cock, not my fingers or my tongue." He palms his cock before slowly rubbing against my juices. 

His lips pull mine into a kiss, as he slowly enters me, feeling me slowly stretch around him, trying to relax against his large shaft. "I love you." I shake, gasping, before pushing my hips against him, causing him to pound into me faster. I couldn't tell if we were making love or fucking, but it was a wild combination of both love and passion and Cole and me. That's all I could ever ask for. "I love you too, Cole." My breath shudders. "I'm cumming!" 

Roaring, he kisses my shoulder and sinks his teeth in, marking me as his forever as he pours his cum into me. Pulling me towards him, he smiles and continues his assault of kisses. "That was amazing." I can't help but agree. That was the best darn thing that has ever happened to me. Squeezing his butt, I tug his earlobe gently between my teeth and slowly wrap my fingers around his cock, making him throw his head back in shock and ecstasy. 

"Ready for round two?"

MATURE OVER. 

Cole's POV

I don't know how I became so lucky to have her as my mate. This girl right here is my future wife. After finally completing the bond - multiple times - we're wrapped up in each other and all I can see is her. She is my other half, my perfect person. 

Her hands wrap around my neck as she seems to take in every detail of my face with her eyes and fingers. "You know Cole, even if we weren't mates, I know we would have found each other. We are meant to be, and there is no doubt about it. Who knows, maybe I'll surprise you and propose to you instead!" 

Gasping in exasperation, I shake my head. "Don't you dare!" Tickling her sides, her contagious smile and laughter warms my heart. This is my forever. 

This is our happily ever after. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.4K 34
{Under editing} {Originally written in 2015} He had anger coursing through his veins and poison in his voice. She had playfulness in her soul and ch...
3.8M 125K 29
Aceso has always been sheltered by her pack ever since she was a little girl. Never being allowed to leave for school field trips, and always kept on...
730 9 12
Finally he's directly in front of me I cant bare to look into his eyes, to look into an Alphas eyes is a direct challenge. I see his hand abruptly ra...
2.9M 93.6K 50
Highest Rank in Werewolf: 18 "I, Axel Stark, Alpha of the Ice Moon pack, reject you Nyx as my mate and luna," he said, looking me straight in the eye...