The Wolf and The Dragon (Book...

Oleh Akita_Ninjago

Ninjago, after the events of Series 9 & 10 What had really happened between sessions 9 and 11? Who is the Wol... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
The Doctor
Nightmares and Visions
A New Quest
Mini-Cole
The Professor
Origins
Hey Rumi...
Bloodline
Beautiful Bloom {the time traveller dragon}
The Princess Save Me
Healing? now or never...
EVERY ENDING IS ALWAYS A NEW BEGINNING
Some Die, Some Live...
Day of the Departed
Love Birds in the Kitchen
The March of the Oni
Down on memory lane
Following the Sunset
Who is The Dragon?
About Last Night
Kim vs Cole
The Fall
The Might Goddess vs The Master of Water
The Jump
The Brutal Attack
Between life and death
The Master of Wind
Falling into a trap
Code 1: A time-critical event with immediate response required
Ninja GO!
The Genji Twins
All together again
Wine on the rooftop
Sunrise Exercise
Romance or Friendship?
The Wall of Fame
The return of the crazy old Lady
Mistake's Advice and Noodles
Surprise! - Meeting the second guardian

The heart of The Quiet One

371 8 1
Oleh Akita_Ninjago

[Ruby] Back to the hospital.

We finished our dinner and just stayed in the table chatting with Kai and Skylor. Kai was asking me a lot of questions about the Oni.

-"so, are you telling me not every Oni are evil?"

-"yes, correct. Not every Dragon are good either. The power can corrupt a soul, in essence, all creatures are meant to be good, but they all have free will to determine their path in life. It is a fact however, evil will bring more evil, as good, will also bring more good..."

We were suddenly interrupted by my mobile, I check and see a hospital call from the emergency number. As I am on leave, they are not supposed to call me unless there is a high-level emergency.

-"that is odd, Sorry guys! I better answer this" - I said walking away from the table, I felt Lloyd's eyes following me.

-"Doctor Okami speaking" - I answered the phone

-"Ruby

, it is Tom, I am really sorry to use this line to contact you, but we have been treating Iva here, she is having a rejection, I am not sure she will make it, I thought you would like to know."

-"Is Doctor Moor there?"

-"he is on his way, but I don't think he will be in time, she is in the final stage"

-"I am on my way too, thanks for letting me know Tom."

-"sorry guys!" - I apologised to Kai and Sky, holding to Lloyd's hand and pulling him with me -"please follow me, I need you" - we walked out of the noodle shop.

-"Hey, What has happened?"

-"Iva is about to die, of transplant rejection, I am not going to let her go"

I just open a rift and walked in with Lloyd, exiting in my office in the hospital.

-"I didn't know you could do this? Is it another one of the Lupa's powers?".

-"that is actually one of the Dragon's powers."

I quickly put my lab coat and walked away from my office towards the emergency theatre. Lloyd followed me.

-"Ruby!" - Tom saw me -"I wasn't expecting you to be here that quick!" - he watched with curiosity the fact that Lloyd was following me, but said nothing.

-"I was nearby" - I left Lloyd behind and walk ahead with Tom. -"is her family here?"

-"her mother and the little boy Flynn are at the waiting room"

We entered the theatre together leaving Lloyd behind. It was only Tom and I, they very much have given up on Iva, as the infection was already out of control, and was just a matter of make her comfortable to die. But, I am determined to not let her go. Not today.

-"Listening Tom, I can save her, but I need you to keep it a secret" - he looks at me with a puzzled face as if I'm going crazy myself.

-"Ruby ... sorry, I don't understand."

-"please just promise me you wouldn't tell anyone what you are about to see."

-"if that means saving a life, I promise."

-"I need Lloyd here with me" - Tom gets even more confused, as I open the door and asked Lloyd to come in.

-"How bad is she?" Lloyd asked me.

-"bad enough, only the Lupa can save her now".

-"Ruby, are you sure? What about..." - I know he means Tom.

-"he will keep our secret, I need both of my hands for this one, please hold me on my shoulders." I remove my lab coat and jumper exposing my shoulders, and he placed his hands on me. I know I have seen all this happening before, only I thought it was Harumi I was supposed to bring back to life.

[Ruby Flashback]

(AN. This is the vision Ruby had in Chapter 8)

The Lupa hands are pure light, she is not alone, the dragon is just behind her, his palms rests over her bare shoulders, and she can feel all his energy passed through her body.

In front of her lays a pale girl no longer breathing, she hasn't got much time.

She carefully placed her glowing hands over the girl's forehead and heart, and suddenly the girl gasped her breath and open her eyes, and then she is back to life.

-[end of Flashback]

And all happened exactly like I saw in my vision, Iva is back to life. She opened her eyes, and went back into a peaceful sleep, all her body functions went back to normal.

Tom was watching us, with a surprised expression. He was out of words.

-"Tom, please keep your word, if someone asked what has happened, just said you changed her medication, in fact, you should request a compatibility test for all available anti-rejection drugs, I am pretty sure that is what caused the issue first of all. Don't tell anyone I was here."

-"I will do it as I promise you, Ruby."

-"Thank you, Tom!"

We left the hospital and walked together in the park, we both very quiet, it has been a crazy day, too much happening at once.

-"is she going to be alright?" He asked me.

-"yes, she will."

-"how can you be sure?"

-"I healed you and Kim before, why are you concerned now?"

-"not sure, you brought her back from the dead, that can be dangerous." He is right, rule number one never bring anyone back from the dead, it can be disastrous.

-"Technically she was not dead yet." I defended myself.

-"but her soul had already left her body. I am not doubting your intention. It is just, you know, since my father came back from the death all that happened.

-"I know! But trust me, she is fine and she will be very happy one Day. we can see if you want to."

-"how?"

[Lloyd]

Ruby makes a circle with her hand and creates a tunnel, even know we were not moving it felt like we entered it. And suddenly we were in a small village.

-"where are we?" I asked Ruby.

-"in a small village near to your father's old monastery, 10 years ahead of your time"

-"have we travel in time?"

-"no really, we are just foreseeing what would happen if destiny stays as it is. Again another one of the Dragon's powers."

And what I see next, I saw before, months ago when Harumi was still in hospital and I dreamed of future where she had never lost her family first of all.

[Lloyd in Flashback]

(AN. This is the vision Lloyd had at End of Chapter 13 - Hey Rumi, what if...)

I was in a small village in Ninjago countryside when I saw her, the unmistakable blonde silvery hair tied back in a bow, her beautiful eyes and rose lips, she looks so happy, and she walks in front leading a line of small children in their school uniforms.

She is a preschool teacher, I guess, she walks near me, but she either can't see me or can't recognise me, she carries on walking with the children around her, she tells them to keep holding hands, and they do as she tells. I keep watching, and I see a young man, dark brown hair, tan skin, he comes close to her and gives her flowers, she brushes a bit and kisses his cheek, he wraps his arms around her, and the two of them walk together down the street, with all the children following them.

I wasn't jealous, or sad, I was happy, I was pleased to see her alive and happy. Maybe that was the life meant to her if one of the events of her life had been different, maybe...

As I was about to walkway from there, someone holds my hand, it was the Lupa, her fingers interlaced mine, her hands are glowing, and my heart feels warm with her presence.

--[end of flashback]

-"I told you she would be happy!"... Ruby tells me.

-"Red, I saw all this before, in a dream, only it was Harumi, not Iva."

-"It is still Harumi's heart."

-"And the young man, it is Flynn, and he will become a Doctor..."

-"It is not difficult to see now that they are likely to end up together."

Ruby let go the tunnel and we were back to Ninjago Central Park. We carried on walking and talking, with her nestled into my arms.

-"I noticed you used all that power and managed to stay on your feet all the time."

-"I guess all the training you are putting me through is paying off."

-"well, it is definitely making you look even hotter, Red, your shoulders are looking amazing, and your core is so strong now." I tickled her tummy, she giggles tickling me back.

-"Stop!" - she wrestled me.

-"Never" - I carried on until I immobilised her, then I started kissing her neck and shoulders until she gives in and wrapped her arms in my neck as your mouths joined together.

-"I have missed your kisses today" - I said releasing even know we spent the entire day together we have been so busy and since we left the Monastery in the morning we haven't had a single moment just for the two of us, not even a small kiss.

-"Mmmmm... me too" - she read my mind and agreed with me.

NOPOV

Lloyd wraps Ruby in his arms and together they fly back to the Monastery.

They know they have a lot to learn about each other, about themselves and all those new powers...

But for now, they just want to be together, enjoy each other's company and be HAPPY.

[Iva]

I opened my eyes, and find two faces looking at me, they are happy to see me.

-"Oh, my angel! Mommy is so happy you are fine!" - She sounds very genuine as she hugs me and tears roll over her face.

She must be my mother, Iva's mother. I feel comforted by her embrace.

The other face is a boy, with big hazel-green eyes a beautiful smile, he has flowers for me, he loves me, I can see. And just looking at his face makes me happy.

-"Iva! I can't wait until you can get out of here, and we could go to Monster Amusement Park together, my Daddy said he would take us there, if your Mom allows, of course." - I smile to him.

I felt good, happy and warm inside, the only strange thing is those strong heartbeats in my chest, telling me to be quiet, be the quiet one.

[to be continued...]

The wolf and the dragon book2 is complete, check out my profile page! ❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚

THE END

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

43K 924 30
(Tw- Language) •☆ "I will always love you... No matter what, Lloyd. But promise me that you will protect Ninjago and our friends." "I promise..."☆• ☆...
9.4K 261 39
(Takes place during March of the Oni) (Book Cover is mine! Please don't take it without permission!) Lloyd is the green ninja and Harumi is the Quie...
7.1K 122 13
Harumi had just become a part of Lloyd's Life again. They were good friends until Loyd sacrificed himself for Ninjago. Since then, he had been experi...
10.8K 181 10
Set after Season 12: Prime Empire. Lloyd thought he was over her. He thought he had finally moved on. He thought wrong. His feelings for her are sti...