Is This The End?

Od love-to-do-art

A zombie Apocalypse story. You find love and lose family. You hate and love. But you maybe the cure for the... Více

Chapter 1 The End
Chapter 2 Home
Chapter 3 Now
Chapter 4 Cannibals of Ohio
Chapter 5 Love At First Sight
Chapter 6 The Bite
Chapter 7 Burned
Chapter 8 Have Hope
Chapter 9 What Happened?
Chapter 10 No Help
Chapter 11 I love you
Chapter 12 Back On The Road
Chapter 13 You Can't Leave
Chapter 14 Show And Tell
Chapter 15 Tell The Truth
Chapter 16 Relief

Intro

3 0 0
Od love-to-do-art

These are the characters in our book.

So the apocalypse started April 1st 2030.

Addy (Addy Snow) is an 18-year-old girl she has a twin sister (Maddi Snow) and two younger siblings (Ash Snow he is 16) and (Lizzy snow she is 14) She has short red hair and blue eyes her blood is black it's a rare thing that happens. She is dating Tommy (Tommy Rider he is 18) they have been dating for 6 months. Her weapons are anything she can get her hands on, but she uses a machete and riffle the most.

Ash (Ash Snow) he is 16 he has two older sisters (Maddi Snow and Addy Snow) and one younger sister (Lizzy Snow) he is gay and is really emo. He has black hair and green eyes. His weapons are a baseball bat and a sniper rifle. He is always wearing his rainbow beanie.

Lizzy (Lizzy Snow) she is 14 has two older sisters (Maddi Snow and Addy Snow) and one older brother (Ash Snow) She has long blond hair and green eyes. Her weapon is a handgun.

Tommy (Tommy Rider) he is 18 he has no siblings his mom died when he was two it's always been him and his dad. Tommy is dating Addy. He has black hair and brown eyes. His weapons are a rifle and a slingshot.

Murphy (Murphy John) he is 69 he is Addy, Lizzy, and Ash neighbour. He has white hair with a white beard and blue eyes. His weapon is an axe.

Maddi (Maddi Snow) she is 18, and she has three siblings Ash, Addy, and Lizzy. She has brown hair and blue eyes.

Emily (Emily Snow) (Ash, Addy, Maddi, And Lizzy's mom) she is 40 she has four kids Ash, Addy, Maddi, and Lizzy. She has red hair and green eyes.

Chris (Chris Snow) (Ash, Addy, Maddi, And Lizzy's dad) he is 42 has four kids Ash, Addy, Maddi, and Lizzy. He has brown hair and blue eyes.

Chase (Chase Grey)(Ash's best friend and boyfriend) he is 16, and he has blond hair and hazel blue eyes. He has one sister (Chloe Grey) His weapons are a couple hundred knives a few different types of guns and of course thousands of different grenades.

Chloe (Chloe Grey) she has one sibling (Chase Grey)She has a girlfriend (Grace Amber) She has brown hair and hazel eyes. Her weapons are a handgun and baseball bat.

Grace (Grace Amber) she has no family. She is dating (Chloe Grey) She has blond hair and blue eyes. Her weapons axe and shotgun.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

9.6K 350 19
The virus was first found in a test patient, a volunteer, mutating rapidly. The mutated virus didn't take long to turn him into a blood sucking monst...
3.4K 376 51
Two girls fighting for survival, in a destroyed world. A world where people eat each other and are beyond recognition. Can they trust each other? wil...
339 1 7
PLEASE BE AWARE THIS STORY IS MEANT FOR A MATURE AUDIENCE. IT CONTAINS STRONG AND GRAPHIC SCENES OF VIOLENCE, SEXUALITY, AND LANGUAGE. IF YOU FIND AN...
101K 3.4K 21
In a world where a virus has spread that causes people to turn into flesh-eaters, you have lived being a zombie killer. You stopped having feelings a...