Universe High ||A Zodiac Stor...

By lunarella-

He waved his hand around and it showed all twelve babies. Universe smiled, "The zodiacs." "That's them?" "Tha... More

PROLOGUE| New beginnings
||CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS||
1| The Start of the Story
2| "We're what?"
3| "Cold"
4| Leo's idea
5| Weirdness and slurps
6| Libra's dancing lesson
Zodiac Miniventures #2| Lost Voice
7| Galaxy's Birthday
8| There's more outside of the box (Pt 1)
Zodiac Miniventures #3| OH NO
||A random incorrect quotes chapter||
9| There's more outside the box (Pt 2)
||Senior year is a pain :( (Also I was thinking)||
10| Stevie the Recorder
Bonus chapter| QnA (Part 1)
11| Things are brewing

Zodiac Miniventures #1| Beach Day

2.6K 66 72
By lunarella-

This is based off a zodiac fact I have found. Basically the fact is "The Signs at the beach" and the result is:

Aries, Gemini and Libra are playing beach games.
Cancer, Sagittarius and Aquarius are already in the water.
Taurus, Virgo and Pisces build sandcastles
While Leo, Scorpio and Capricorn just stick around for food.

Also, I may as well include this chapter's miniventure a quick summary/blurb:

The zodiacs are spending time at the beach with Galaxy and Orion. What comes in store for them other than the fact above? Nobody knows, but there's only one way to find out

---

"Isn't this  perfect?" Capricorn sighed to himself as he watched Orion flip a burger patty on the BBQ grill, "A beach day with the other zodiacs, Galaxy and Orion under the nice summer sun."

The blonde was seated at a picnic table with Leo, Scorpio and Galaxy at the picnic area overlooking the beach. Leo was getting frustrated over a game on her phone while Galaxy is focused on her novel. As for Capricorn and Scorpio, they were watching the other zodiacs play on the beach together in their swimsuits. Scorpio sighed and rested his head on his hands.

"I am jealous of Universe," the dark brown-haired male frowned, "He gets to stay back while we are dragged here to the beach."

"He is busy with principal duties." Galaxy pointed out not looking up from her book. She adjusted her white and blue summer dress, "You should already know that."

"Yeah, I know that... but I wanted to stay home and sleep." Scorpio pouted.

"And waste a perfectly good day like today?" Capricorn questioned, "Look Scorpio. The sun is shining, the seagulls are gliding and the meat on the BBQ smells great!"

Scorpio scoffed. "The sun is scorching. The seagulls are being BIG pests, but the meat on the BBQ smells great." he corrected.

"Or.... you can say that."

"YES FINALLY!" Leo cheered suddenly, not looking up from her phone, "AFTER WASTING SO  MUCH OF MY WINGS, I FINALLY BEAT THE CARD LEVEL!"

"Card level?" Capricorn and Scorpio questioned.

"A student introduced me to this addicting app and," Leo smiled, but it later turned to a frown when she found out the next level on the game, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME, THERE'S ANOTHER CARD LEVEL?!?! Now I have to wait for along time until my wings are charged."

"That escalated quickly." Capricorn mumbled. Galaxy laughed light-heartedly from her spot.

"You can say that again," Scorpio smiled, "By the way, has anyone got a spare plastic toy bucket?"

"Awww you're finally joining Taurus, Virgo and Pisces with the sandcastle?" Galaxy gushed.

"No."

"Uh... um, you are using that bucket  to splash water on Aquarius, Sagittarius and Cancer who are in the water?"

"No."

"Don't tell me you are using a bucket to catch that beachball Aries, Libra and Gemini are playing with."

"Not that as well. Also, why would I do that? That would be weird," Scorpio raised an eyebrow. Leo chuckled.

"That would be a unique way to play. Imagine that. Catching a ball with a bucket and tossing it to the other side," she pointed out.

"Still, it would be bizarre," Scorpio replied, shaking his head, "It's for something else, but can I have it?"

"Hm.... is that something bad by any chance?"

"Nope."

"Ok fine, you can have the bucket." Galaxy smiled,shaking her head as she handed Scorpio a nice red bucket (oh no), "But I expect no complaints from Vi-"

"Ok thanks for the bucket! BYEEEEE!" Scorpio interrupted. He then dashed away to the ocean holding the bucket with his right hand. Capricorn sighed.

"Should I be scared about what he is going to do with that bucket?" Capricorn questioned. Of course Galaxy, Orion and Leo nodded.

-===-

Cancer and Sagittarius are in the water splashing each other. Aquarius was with the two before, but then he vanished. The other two zodiacs didn't know where the male would go, but that isn't their worry right now.

"Yo Cancer!" Sagittarius cried out.

"Yeah?" Cancer asked the female befoe he was splashed by a wave of water by Sagittarius. Cancer pouted, "HEY THAT WAS RUDE!"

"Aww Can-can, just let me have my fun!" Sagittarius smiled before she got splashed by a wave from Cancer. The girl blinked in surprise before giving a determined smile, "Oh the splash fight is on!"

Sagittarius splashed a bigger wave at Cancer. Cancer did the same back. Sagittarius then splashed the male. Cancer splashed her back. The cycle kept going until eventually Cancer gave up and sat down. Sagittarius placed her hands on her hips and smiled with absolute pride.

"I WIN! I AM SO FABULOUS!" Sagittarius cheered.

"I'm so tired..." Cancer pouted. Sagittarius poked her tongue at the male and then did a hair flip.

"You're mean."Cancer huffed, his brows furrowed as he crossed his arm like a stubborn kid not willing to share.

"Awww is baby Cancy-Wancy sad that he lost the splashing?" Sagittarius cooed. Cancer waved his hand.

"Don't call me that."

"Awwwww Cancy is sad!!" Sagittarius teased with a small laugh, "Don't  worry Cancy~. You will win one d- oh. Um..."

Cancer raised an eyebrow, "Something wrong?"

"Look behind you."

"Huh?" Cancer asked. He looked behind him to find a shark fin. Wait..... a shark fin?!

"OH NO NO NO NO NO!" Cancer screamed, getting up and running out of the water.

Sagittarius, however, did not budge. Instead, the girl hid a giggle and narrowed her eyes when she saw the shark fin. She already knew that someone bought a shark fin and was wearing that accessory. Mainly a male with blue hair.

Cancer noticed Sagittarius still in the water, "SAGI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING. GET OUT OF THE WATER."

"Cancer, relax. It's just Aquarius." Sagittarius called out, as she kept a straight face.

"Hello!" Aquarius smiled innocently after he emerged out of the water. Sagittarius gave the blue-haired male a high five. Cancer pouted.

"Sagi! Aqua! That was mean!" Cancer pouted before wandering off to Aries, Libra and Gemini, "I'll go hang out with these guys. They are nicer."

"Well mean and fabulous are our middle names." Sagittarius smiled as she and Aquarius did a majestic (well Aquarius failed) hair flip. Then the two laughed.

Then silence followed. Sagittarius placed her hands on her waist and looked around. She raised an eyebrow when she saw Scorpio in the water, with a bucket. She watched the male pick up some water with it and then crept away...

"That's weird." Sagittarius and Aquarius mumbled at the same time. Then the gasped and looked at each other, excitement in their eyes.

"JINX! DOUBLE JINX! TRIPLE JINX-"

-===-

Meanwhile, as the others were playing games with beach toys and in the water, Taurus was busy constructing a sandcastle.... a big one to be honest. Virgo and Pisces were with her, but Taurus did not know what those two are doing.

The girl had just finished building her sandcastle and she stepped back to admire it. She placed her hands on her hips and smiled in absolute pride.

"So guys, what do you think of the sandcastle?" Taurus asked the other two.

No response. Instead there were some giggles from the other two. Taurus looked at the other two and crossed her arms.

"Is there something wrong with it? What's funny?"

"Nothing," Pisces replied, "I'm just making Virgo a pretty mermaid tail."

"Pretty mermaid tail?" Taurus asked, before looking down to find Pisces constructing a mermaid tail with sand over Virgo's legs. Taurus noticed Virgo was smiling at the sight of the tail. Taurus hid a giggle.

"That tail looks good on you Virgo." Taurus smiled softly.

"Needs a design since it looks plain," Virgo mumbled looking down at his rather plain sand mermaid tail.

"That's when I come in." Pisces smiled, holding a stick. She got another stick and gave it to Taurus, "Taur, wanna help?"

"Sure." the dark brown-haired female replied, "And we can use the seashells you collected to use as accessories for the tail."

"Great idea!" Pisces smiled, as she got her bucket of seashells out of nowhere. She then used her stick to make scale patterns on Virgo's tail. Taurus joined in.

After making the scales,  Taurus and Pisces got out small shells and place them in the middle of each scale. They then got the larger shells and placed them near Virgo's right hip of the tail. Virgo smiled as he watched the other two girls work on the tail.

"Done!" Pisces smiled, "This looks SOOOOO GOOD. Can I post it on social media?"

"Sure." the two Earth signs agreed.

"Great!" Pisces smiled, getting out her phone. She bit her lip, "I say we should all have a trio photo together, but I need someone to take a photo of us."

Pisces glanced around the beach for someone to take a photo of her with her two Earth buddies. She ended up finding a little girl with black curly hair and hazel eyes. Pisces walked up to the girl, "Excuse me? Can you help me?"

The little girl raised an eyebrow, "What with?"

"Well can you take a photo of me and my friends Taurus and Virgo, please? I hope you are good with photography."

"I like photography," the little girl smiled, "I'll be happy to help you. I'm Aquila by the way."

"Aquila? You mean the eagle constellation?" Pisces asked. Aquila nodded slowly, blushing red in embarrassment.

"Well.... yes... I don't know why my parents named me that."

"Well, I think it is a pretty name." Pisces smiled, "I'm Pisces."

"Why thank you Pisces. I love your name." the little girl smiled.

Pisces grinned, "Thank you. My friends are just over here."

Pisces walked over to Virgo and Taurus and ushered Aquila to come closer to take the photo. Aquila nodded and stood at a spot, not too far and not too near from the tail. Taurus and Pisces stood at either side of Virgo and kneeled ready to do a peace sign for the photo.

Aquila got the camera ready, "Ok....now say 'Mermaids'!"

"MERMAIDS!" Virgo, Taurus and Pisces smiled as Aquila took a photo. The three zodiacs didn't know that a fellow scorpion was creeping up to Virgo with a bucket full of water. Aquila smiled.

"Let me do another one!" She then got the camera ready, "Now say  'WATCH OUT'!!"

"Watch out?" Pisces and Taurus asked while smiling. They were interrupted by a scream from Virgo and a loud splash. Aquila took another picture.

Taurus and Pisces turned to Virgo and noticed the male was drenched. They also noticed Scorpio was wheezing with laughter. Virgo got up from the sand and began to chasing Scorpio.

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF S***! WAIT TILL I CATCH UP TO YOU, THEN YOU'LL BE SORRY!"

"Here we go again..." Taurus sighed as Pisces thanked Aquila for the picture, "Virgo and Scorpio back at it again."

"For some reason I ship them." Pisces giggled as she waved goodbye to Aquila. She then looked at her phone, "At least the photos came out well."

She showed Taurus the photos and Taurus nodded in agreement. Pisces then posted the photos on social media, giggling as she heard Scorpio and Virgo screaming in the distance. The post Pisces did ended up being liked by the other zodiacs as well as Galaxy, Universe and Orion.

"Already the picture received likes." Pisces giggled.

Taurus nodded. She noticed Libra, Gemini, Aries  and Cancer walking up to the two girls. Taurus noticed Aries was holding a beach-ball while Libra and Gemini were holding onto their beach bags. They all watched Virgo chasing Scorpio.

"What's going on there?" Libra questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Scorpio drenched Virgo with water. That's why." Pisces explained.

"I saw that post. I must say, that mermaid tail looked fantastic." Aries pointed out.

Taurus and Pisces nodded slowly. The two girls then turned to what was left remained of the mermaid tail.

"We can always do it again. But with someone else for the mermaid." Taurus replied, smiling at what was left over for the tail. This made Aries' eyes light up.

"Like Aquarius?"

"No..... maybe Capricorn." Taurus replied with smirk.

"Oh," Aries frowned. The others cracked up laughing.

Suddenly Gemini heard a phone ding. She opened her beach bag and got out her phone checking the message.

"Who messaged you?" Cancer questioned.

"It's just Leo," Gemini replied, "She texted me saying food is ready at the picnic table. But we need to gather Aquarius, Sagittarius, Scorpio and Virgo."

"I'll fetch Virgo and Scorpio." Pisces offered.

"And I'll get the troublemakers." Aries replied, referring to Aquarius and Sagittarius, "We'll all meet you guys at the picnic table."

And so the zodiacs did that. Aries fetched Sagittarius and Aquarius while Pisces LITERALLY DRAGGED Virgo and Scorpio over to the picnic table.
Overall the rest of the day went smoothly. Everyone loved the food and they had conversations and even laughed at jokes.

And oh yeah, Scorpio chased Virgo around on the beach because Virgo stole part of his food. And instead of saving Virgo and stopping Scorpio, the other zodiacs just watched the chase from the picnic table, while eating food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 442 6
A drunk Natsu tries to take advantage of Lucy, but the tables soon turn with Lucy dominating the field. Highest Ranking: nalufanfiction #3 (23-3-202...
381K 9.2K 55
8 Hidden Love Stories, all in one unexpected plot twist. Sakura is hunted by the invitation of working for the Akatsuki that can c...
256K 7.7K 15
Different Collection of NaLu oneshots, All Compiled Into One!
35.9K 855 45
I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO THE AUTHOR'S NOTES MEAN NOTHING AND I'M TOO LAZY TO DELETE THEM A girl wakes up in an elevator, her memories slowly diss...