Bonus chapter| QnA (Part 1)

Since there are a lot of questions provided by you guys, this would be broken into three parts:
Part 1 is the fire signs, earth signs, air signs and water signs
Part 2 is the groups and duo questions
Part 3 is Extra characters (including Stevie) and the author

The reason why it is separated into parts is because you guys have asked a lot of questions, which you guys deserve a pat on the back (well done), it would take too long to fit into one chapter so parts would be required.

This chapter would also be written in a different style. I'll try explaining it but basically each paragraph section is a certain element (fire, earth, air, water) and the characters will respond to the questions in their own elements (if that made sense).

Shoutout to everyone who gave the questions. I couldn't tag you all since it would take a while to do so. So if you are reading this and you see your question, hello and thank you!

Also I published the side story "Universe Hotel". I'll be honest, I'm nervous to hear what you guys think of it. Also, it is set in an alternative universe and may have LGBT. So keep an eye out.

Now without further ado, let's hear the answers from the QnA

-FIRE SIGNS (but they are in a facetime call because reasons)-

Q: "Aries, how do you handle your anger issues?"

ARIES: I don't have anger issues-

LEO: Really? Your stereotype says otherwise. It states that you are 'hot-tempered'.

ARIES: Yeah, but that doesn't really determine a person. There are people in that category that don't fit the stereotype if you know what I mean.

SAGITTARIUS: I mean... *she looks at her nails* I see your point.

ARIES: Either way, I handle it by taking deep breaths and counting down from ten in my head. If that doesn't work, I distance myself to focus on something calmer like crosswords.

ARIES: If I am mad with someone, I'll try to resolve it between them PRIVATELY and not drag anyone else into this.

LEO: Who even does crosswords?!

ARIES: I DO! Either that or puzzles.

Q: "Aries, do you like sheep or Libra more?"

ARIES: Or.

SAGITTARIUS: *facepalms* Aries, be serious.

ARIES: I like them both equally.

SAGITTARIUS: Then why did you say 'or'?!

LEO: What if you were to pick one? *she admires her nails*

ARIES: Then I would pick Libra?

LEO: Does this mean something Aries?

ARIES: ...

Q: "Leo, what were you talking about to Gemini?"

LEO: I can't say *winks*

ARIES: .... What was that supposed to mean?

LEO: I'll give you a hint. It is regarding connection.

SAGITTARIUS: ... I- I am confusion.

LEO: Hi Confusion. I'm glad to meet you.

ARIES: Nice to meet you "Glad to meet you".