7| Galaxy's Birthday

It is a boring rainy afternoon at Universe High. All the students were seated inside their classrooms hoping that the school day would end and the sun would finally arrive and clear the gloomy skies. Lunch break had just finished for them, so the students were really hoping time would do its job and hurry up.

The zodiacs are currently in Maths class waiting for their teacher. Everyone is either talking or staring at the clock. Scorpio and Leo, however, were doing something different. Scorpio was resting his head on the table and is currently sleeping, while Leo.... well she is staring out the window listening to the sounds of rain pitter-patter outside.

Gemini noticed her best friend admiring the rain and walked up to her. The two girls watched the rain in silence before Gemini spoke up.

"To be honest with you, I am dreading to go outside."

"Yeah me too," Leo sighed, resting her hands on her chin, "It's so warm in here. I don't think I want to leave here."

"Despite being a school building."

"Yeah," Leo chuckled, "That ruins it."

The two girls giggled and focused back on the rain. They were interrupted when Virgo rolled the roller blinds down, covering the windows. Gemini glared at the male, "What was that for???"

"You two look like you are upset due to the rain." Virgo pointed out, "Cheer up." (Cheer up baby~ Cheer up baby~)

Gemini sighed, "We were already cheered up, thanks a lot. Go back to doing your work."

"First of all, rude." Virgo stated, "Second of all, there is nothing to do here since the teacher isn't here."

"Yeah," Scorpio mumbled, kicking up his feet onto the desk. He then rested his head on his hands and leaned back a bit on his chair, "But it can be good since no teachers equal..."

"NO HOMEWORK!!!!" Aquarius shouted, standing up on his chair. Virgo rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Aquarius, get off the chair," he then turned to Scorpio, "And you, Mr Scarlet. Get your feet off the desk. It's unacceptable behaviour."

"Shut up Leafhead, you're not my dad." Scorpio protested.

"First of all, IT'S LEF-HEED, NOT LEAFHEAD." Virgo frowned after hearing the others chuckle, "Second of all, I know a kid who drools on that table Scorpio."

Scorpio immediately put his feet down. He then glared at Virgo, who innocently whistled and sat down back on his seat. Then the two boys started to argue. Taurus rolled her eyes and laughed.

"At this stage, I'd say this is normal." the girl smiled, watching the two boys bicker. She also noticed Sagittarius getting sour cream and onion stacked pringles out of her backpack and slowly chew on the chips while being entertained by the two fighting males.

"I agree." Capricorn (who was next to Taurus) chuckled, "Their fights are normal. So are Pisces' random ships and not to mention Aquarius' greeting hugs."

"DID SOMEONE SAY GREETING HUUUUUUG??????" Aquarius asked in a creepy voice.

Aries turned to Capricorn with a 'what have you done' look. He was about to run away until Aquarius jumped down tackled the blonde into a tight hug. Aries gasped for breath.

"LET.......GO.......OF....... ME!" Aries gasped, "I..... DON'T...... WANT... YOUR..... ACK!  GREETING.....HUGS!"

"I do!" Cancer chirped, holding his arms out for a hug.

"He wants your greeting hugs," Capricorn smirked, wriggling his eyebrows. Libra, who heard him, burst into laughter.

"Good Capricorn."