Zodiac Miniventures #1| Beach Day

This is based off a zodiac fact I have found. Basically the fact is "The Signs at the beach" and the result is:

Aries, Gemini and Libra are playing beach games.
Cancer, Sagittarius and Aquarius are already in the water.
Taurus, Virgo and Pisces build sandcastles
While Leo, Scorpio and Capricorn just stick around for food.

Also, I may as well include this chapter's miniventure a quick summary/blurb:

The zodiacs are spending time at the beach with Galaxy and Orion. What comes in store for them other than the fact above? Nobody knows, but there's only one way to find out

---

"Isn't this  perfect?" Capricorn sighed to himself as he watched Orion flip a burger patty on the BBQ grill, "A beach day with the other zodiacs, Galaxy and Orion under the nice summer sun."

The blonde was seated at a picnic table with Leo, Scorpio and Galaxy at the picnic area overlooking the beach. Leo was getting frustrated over a game on her phone while Galaxy is focused on her novel. As for Capricorn and Scorpio, they were watching the other zodiacs play on the beach together in their swimsuits. Scorpio sighed and rested his head on his hands.

"I am jealous of Universe," the dark brown-haired male frowned, "He gets to stay back while we are dragged here to the beach."

"He is busy with principal duties." Galaxy pointed out not looking up from her book. She adjusted her white and blue summer dress, "You should already know that."

"Yeah, I know that... but I wanted to stay home and sleep." Scorpio pouted.

"And waste a perfectly good day like today?" Capricorn questioned, "Look Scorpio. The sun is shining, the seagulls are gliding and the meat on the BBQ smells great!"

Scorpio scoffed. "The sun is scorching. The seagulls are being BIG pests, but the meat on the BBQ smells great." he corrected.

"Or.... you can say that."

"YES FINALLY!" Leo cheered suddenly, not looking up from her phone, "AFTER WASTING SO  MUCH OF MY WINGS, I FINALLY BEAT THE CARD LEVEL!"

"Card level?" Capricorn and Scorpio questioned.

"A student introduced me to this addicting app and," Leo smiled, but it later turned to a frown when she found out the next level on the game, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME, THERE'S ANOTHER CARD LEVEL?!?! Now I have to wait for along time until my wings are charged."

"That escalated quickly." Capricorn mumbled. Galaxy laughed light-heartedly from her spot.

"You can say that again," Scorpio smiled, "By the way, has anyone got a spare plastic toy bucket?"

"Awww you're finally joining Taurus, Virgo and Pisces with the sandcastle?" Galaxy gushed.

"No."

"Uh... um, you are using that bucket  to splash water on Aquarius, Sagittarius and Cancer who are in the water?"

"No."

"Don't tell me you are using a bucket to catch that beachball Aries, Libra and Gemini are playing with."

"Not that as well. Also, why would I do that? That would be weird," Scorpio raised an eyebrow. Leo chuckled.

"That would be a unique way to play. Imagine that. Catching a ball with a bucket and tossing it to the other side," she pointed out.