The Curse Of An Alpha *MATURE*

Da authornikolagacek

BOOK ONE OF THE CURSED SERIES "What's your name?" His voice was a delicate murmur in her ear. "Alice," she br... Altro

Author's note
Character Boards
Chapter 1; I should have kept my panties on.
Chapter 1 part 2; wolf chase
Chapter 2; lone wolf
Chapter 3; see you, asshole.
Chapter 4: Crashing Colden
Chapter 5; the real monster
Chapter 6; death is a mercy that is not always granted.
Chapter 7; don't piss off the dead.
Chapter 8; when impossible becomes possible- well, you're screwed.
Chapter 9: How would you humans put it? That's right- royally screwed.
Chapter 10 part 1; hello darkness my old friend
Chapter 10 part 2: stained soul
Chapter 11: None, Zero, Nill
Chapter 12; Blood Moon Halo
Chapter 13 part 1: you're supposed to hate each other.
Chapter 13 part 2; well bollocks.
Chapter 14 part 1: you and I could have so much fun together.
Chapter 14 part 2: if you say one more thing then I will spank you.
Chapter 15; secretive bossy boots.
Chapter 16; that or death.
Chapter 17; Say it. Say what you want.
Chapter 18; canoodling
Chapter 19; letting go
Chapter 20; India's embrace
Chapter 21; no regrets
Chapter 22; little sprite
Chapter 23; I love you
Chapter 24; detached
Chapter 25; Mexican Alpha
Chapter 26; Hades
Chapter 27; equals
Chapter 28; I leave you my heart
Chapter 29; bat shit crazy
Chapter 30; Future Queen
Chapter 31; Hope
Chapter 32; Laila
33; Last One to Play Checkmate
Chapter 34; Torn Away
Chapter 35; Death Trap
Chapter 36; His Snow White
Chapter 37; There Is Love And Laughter
Chapter 38; you didn't think I'd miss my own wedding, did you?
Chapter 39; Silver Lining
Chapter 40; You Bow Before No one
Epilogue
Sequel!
The Curse of Hades
Questions, updates, and self-publishing

Many Wet Panties and Snotty Tears Later.

30.2K 551 31
Da authornikolagacek

I cannot even begin to explain to you how surreal this feels. I started writing this book as a sexy one shot during the end of my summer holidays last year. I was at the worst stage of my mental illness, barely coping, struggling to stay afloat in my crazy mind whilst dealing with the pressure of deciding what to do. When I posted the first chapter and received such an immense and positive feedback, I was so eternally grateful and yet overwhelmed at the support and kindness that you guys have shown me. 

Being a writer is incredibly difficult. Being a writer that posts their work on a social platform where anyone can read and critique it is both difficult and shit-your-pants terrifying. I have grown as a person and as an author whilst writing this book and I attribute it all to you guys. Through your advice, criticisms and encouragement I have managed to finish The Curse of an Alpha, leaving behind a bit of my soul for others to read. Even when I didn't update for weeks on end when my mental health took a toll for the worst, you guys stuck by me. For that, I thank you.

As for where I'm going from here: From the Epilogue, most of you have probably gathered that there is a possibility of continuation. I have always known how this book would end, from the very first chapter actually, and so I also knew that I would like to write a sequel that didn't focus on Alice and Colden but rather their offspring, a legacy sort of thing. That is merely an idea at the moment, though it is very much in the progress of being made. As soon as I have the basic premise of the story I will write it. That being said, I would also like to explore Malik and Lola's story, as well as Lily and Tom because I think they all deserve a happy ending.

In the meantime, I do have an ongoing mature werewolf book called Sunflower which I will be focusing on for the near future as I plan the other related projects. If you enjoyed The Curse of an Alpha and would like to see more of my writing, please go ahead and check it out. It would mean a lot. 

If you would like to be updated of any future book releases on wattpad please keep this book in your library as this is where I will be making an announcement.

Once again, thank you all for your patience and love. I couldn't have done it without you. If you have any questions or thoughts feel free to share them. I'll try to answer them the best that I can. 

Take care my lovelies, until next time- Nik xox

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

62.9K 5.2K 43
Book 5 in Elder series Red is both on the run and looking to settle down. After escaping her previous pack and brainwashed, now rejected mate, her ta...
79.6K 2.1K 8
"Goddess, you're so perfect." he breathed the words, staring up at her as she moved rhythmically up and down above him, her breasts bouncing as he gr...
4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...
291K 7K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...