Cancer(MiShu)

By Amira_Yurina

Cho Miyeon is a college student and Minnie's best friend.She have a crush on a beautiful girl named Yeh Shuhu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.5
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36(M18)
Chapter 37(Final)
THANK YOU!
NEW MISHU BOOK!
New MiShu book pt 2

Chapter 3

1.7K 90 20
By Amira_Yurina

Yuqi POV

I am currently waiting for Shuhua in front of the college.

You was wondering why I am at the college,right?I’m actually from China,and Shuhua was from Taiwan.Our parents knew each other,so we were friends since young.I heard that Shuhua was studying in this college in South Korea,so I decided to join her.

But...Shuhua is late today.I wonder what happened to her.

“Yuqi....”I heard Shuhua’s voice.I quickly turned around as I was so excited seeing her.It been a few years since we last met.

But when I turned around,something not right about Shuhua.Shuhua doesn’t look happy today.She was....crying.

“Shuhua,what happened?Who make you cry?”I asked her.Whoever make my friend cry,I will make her pay.I then patted on Shuhua’s head softly.Again,I asked her what happened to her.

Shuhua was sobbing so hard.So I just wipe her tears with my tissue.Luckily I bring my tissues.

“Soojin unnie...she...”

Soojin?As in Seo Soojin?I heard that Shuhua said she love Soojin a lot that she could not breathe.

“What the hell did she do to you?”I asked her angrily.That bastard....what did she do to my baby??

“She said she can’t....be my girlfriend...because...s-she i-is st-straight.”Shuhua was sobbing so hard,so I rubbed her back and hugged her tight.

“I see...I guess she doesn’t deserve you.”I said to her as I slowly rubbed her back.

When I was trying to make Shuhua to stop crying,I heard a load groan.

I saw a few of the girls been throw like a trash.And then I saw a girl punching one of the girls hard.She doesn’t look like she came from here,she is more like a foreigner to me.I also saw another girl with that caramel hair kicked one of the girls.She look so familiar to me.

The group of girls that the foreign girl and the caramel haired girl fight were trying to get up even though they were injured badly.

“Tsk,Miyeon,these girls don’t know how to give up.”The foreign girl said. “I know.Let’s teach them how to give up.”The caramel hair girl said and then both of them started to fight them.

I don’t know who are they since I’m new to this college but it seem Shuhua knew them.I saw her hitting her forehead.

I asked Shuhua who are they.All I could hear is Shuhua’s huge sighed. “Well...how should I start...?The girl wearing a hoodie jacket is Cho Miyeon,and the other girl is Minnie Nicha Yontarak.She is a Thai.”Shuhua told me as she pointed them one by one to show who is who.

But the girl named Cho Miyeon though....isn’t that the girl I met last night?She was wearing the same hoodie as that one...hmm...

“Is there something matter,Yuqi unnie?”Shuhua asked me.

I want to keep this to myself,but since it my best friend,I just told her everything about Miyeon and me in the night club.

After I told her the whole story,I don’t know why Shuhua looking at me like that,and she put her hand on her waist.I have no idea why she look mad.Did I do something wrong to her?

“Shuhu-”

“Yuqi unnie,so you went to the night club,huh?What were you doing there?Answer me unnie!”

Oh shit,I shouldn’t told her about this.I was avoiding her eye contact while I was thinking about the excuse what I came with.I don’t know how to answer her.Shuhua can be dangerous if she mad

“Ah Shuhua,I forgot to bring the chocolate for you.I left it at home.”I was trying to change the topic,I hope it will work.

Shuhua’s scary face suddenly turned into a cute face.I could see her eyes sparkle. “Really,unnie?”She asked excitingly.I just nodded.

“Alright,let’s go to our class.I will show you around before our lesson start.”Shuhua said as she pulled toward the college.I was sighing in relieved.I know bringing up the chocolate topic will work on her.

---

Miyeon POV

Aish,my back hurt...I was sitting on my seat in the class,Minnie was sitting just in front of me.Just like as usual,we always talk loudly in class as if we don’t care that there some of our classmates in this class.

We both were talking about those girls that we beat them up.I can’t believe they are so weak.

If you don’t know,Minnie and I are the strongest delinquent in this college.No one dare to sit near to us since they are afraid of us.

As we were continue talking,I saw that Shuhua is entering the class and there,there is Soojin who was about to walk out of the class.Both of them didn’t talk to each other,they just walk-pass by each other.I don’t know what happened between them,but they usually talk...what happened to them anyway?

“Hey,what happened to Shuhua and Soojin?”I asked the girl that is sitting near to me.The girl was hesitate to answer me. “W-well...I heard that Soojin and Shuhua already break up.”The girl answered.

What?Break up??No way....you got to be kidding me.Both of them break up.I don’t know what to say....I could felt a light pat on my back.It was Minnie.She was smiling to me.I also smiled back.

“Go...”She said.

I nodded.I actually wanted to walk toward Soojin to thank her for breaking up with Shuhua.As I reach to where Soojin is,I was just standing in front of her,smiling to Soojin.

“What?”She asked coldly.

“Well...I...”I was about to say something to her when someone pushed me behind and I was about to fell on her.The next thing I knew,my lip was attached to Soojin’s.

We both shocked and quickly pushed each other.The whole class saw us and started to chant for us.I don’t know why are they chanting for us.We are not couple,we are enemy!

And then I saw Shuhua’s shocking face,she was closing her mouth with her hand.Uh oh,this is bad.Should I explain to her?I have no feeling on Soojin but her.

Shuhua was about to leave the class.I wanted to call her but Soojin called instead. “This is not what you’re thinking,Shuhua.Like I said I’m not gay,I’m straight.”

While I was watching how Soojin going to make an excuse,there was a curly girl in front of me. “We met again,Cho Miyeon.”Wait what?Who is she?I don’t recalling meeting her.

“Sorry...but who are you?”I asked her nicely as I scratched my head.Suddenly,the girl punched me.I don’t know what’s wrong with her.Did I do something wrong to her?

“Idiot,we just met last night.”

Last night....last night?Could it be that the girl that I saved last night from that group of men...? “Are you Song Yuqi?”I asked her.

She then tried to punch me again but,it won’t work,this time I blocked her fist while a smirk plastered on my face.

“It won’t work on me agai-”Aarghh....she kicked me in my stomach.I can’t helped but to collapse to the ground.

“Y-you bitch....”I glared at her as she walk away from me.Why the hell did she do to me?

I wanted to fight her back but the professor have arrived at class. He told us to get back to our seats.As I sat on my seat,I could heard a laughter from Minnie and I was pissed-off.

“Haha....I can’t believe you kissed Soojin....haha....I thought you love Shuhua...haha...”Tsk,what the hell is she laughing at me?

“Shut up,it was an accident.”I told her in an annoyed tone.

“Cho Miyeon,Minnie Nicha Yontarak,are you two talking again?”My professor asked us as he crossed his arm,glaring at us.

The professor sighed and I saw that he picked up 2 of the worksheet from the desk.It look like our test paper. “You two got 10 and below marks for your history test.And guess what?”

“Y-yes?”Both of us replied stuttering.

“You got 9 months left till the final exam,if you do badly again,you will repeat your year.”

9 months?I don’t think I will still be alive by then.

“And since I can’t ignore you both,I just have to chose someone to be your buddy till you pass your exam.”The professor said.He was looking around at all of our classmates.I think he was trying to choose someone as our buddy.

I hope it not Soojin.I just don’t want to be her buddy.Something bad will happen if she is my buddy.

Oh shit,he was looking at Soojin’s direction.Please no...I don’t want her to be my buddy.God,please help me.

“Seo Soojin,you will be.....”

Fuck,this can’t be happening....

“Minnie’s buddy.”

What?Minnie’s buddy?I turned to look at Minnie and a smile plastered on my face.I can’t helped but smiling.I guess god do help me.

“As for you,Cho Miyeon.Yeh Shuhua will be your buddy.”

Y-Yeh Shuhua?Shuhua??Am I heard right?

“I’m so sorry,can you repeat that again?”I asked him.

“Yeh Shuhua will be your buddy.”

Shuhua??Omg omg omg,Shuhua is my buddy!!That’s mean I can have a nice interaction with her.Oh god,it is a dream?

I pinched my cheek and I can feel pain,so this mean is not a dream.

Study with Shuhua,huh?

Miyeon’s imagination world

I was staring at Shuhua’s beautiful face while she was teaching me history.Shuhua noticed that I was staring at her for so long,so I just look away from her.

“Miyeon~are you staring at me again?”She asked in her seductive tone.

“Hm...well...”I was trying to think of an answer but she held my chin,making me to look at her.Oh gosh,she is so pretty like an angel.

“Miyeon,I don’t mind if you stare at me for so long.”

“Oh Shuhua....”

“Cho Miyeon,Cho Miyeon”

Back to reality

I quickly shook my head when I heard the professor was calling me. “Please don’t day dreaming again.”He said and I just replied with a nod.

The professor then continue teaching us history while I was thinking about that imagination.What was that all about?Did my imagination goes wild?

I was covering my face,thinking of my imagination.There’s no way Shuhua will like me.

I turned behind to take a quick glanced on Shuhua.She was seating a few seats away from me on the left side of the classroom,but...is my eyes something wrong?When I look at her,her head move to in front.Did she stared at me??It can’t be.Maybe it just my imagination.

Shuhua POV

I was watching my professor teaching us history.I can’t stop yawning while watching him teaching. It not that it boring,it just that I already knew what he was teaching.

If you don’t know,I got a full marks for my history test,same with my g-I mean Soojin.I try hard not to call her my girlfriend.But then...I can’t stop thinking of her.Aish,how should I forget about her?

I was looking around the class and then my eyes landed on Cho Miyeon.She was sitting a few seats away in front of me.I don’t know why but I keep staring at her.

Me being her buddy?Is the professor serious?We don’t interact each other on our 1st day of school till now,how am I going to teach her?

Oh no,I think she going to turned behind,I quickly look in front,watching the professor teaching.I hope she will not notice me that I was staring at her for so long.

Time skip

The class is over and I still don’t know how to interact with her.The professor told me to make her study with me every day after school.

But how should I start?I really bad at talking to people.And beside,she is the delinquent here.

Should I just say hi to her?

Without thinking much,I just approached to her.When I just stood behind her,she felt my presence,so she just turned around to face me.She was...smiling at me...

Oh gosh,I forgot what to say after looking at her face.But I do admit she is so pretty.Wait,what did I said??Did I said she’s pretty?Argh!

Come on Shuhua,just ask her to study with you.

“Let’s go to the library.The professor asked me to teach you the subjects that you are weak.”I told her with my poker face.I try hard not to express my feeling on her.

I could see that she was smiling brightly.I wonder what make her smile so much?

She just nod and replied:

“Sure...let’s go Shushu.”

Shushu?What the hell did she called me?Aish,I can’t wait for this 9 months to pass-by,I hate dealing with her.

______________

A/N:Don't forget to vote and comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 460 14
A sequel to "Indifference" Minnie decided to finish her college in Korea, a big step she has taken in order to debut as an idol. With her fourth and...
94.8K 2.9K 57
(COMPLETED) Lost and Found You found something that I lost, the next day we encountered each other I was intrigued to know you more not knowing you w...
3.5K 197 21
Soyeon, was living the most normal life a university student could at Berkeley Heights. Until she came. Song Yuqi. The social butterfly that quickly...
23.1K 1.1K 22
When failure and nasty rumors ruined the life of Miyeon on her old school, she was about to give up on her dream and considered chasing a new one, bu...