His Feathers - Magic Kaito

By BerryBerryBlitz

[Book 1] Due to an unfortunate encounter with a magical gem, Kaito grows wings. Deep black ones. Humans don't... More

1. Losing Lady Luck's Favour
2. A Detective's Worry
3. House Visit
4. Contemplations
5. Kaito's Bad Ideas, Awesome Baaya
6. Breaking Into A Thief's House
7. Misunderstanding
8. Sharing a Bed and Talking
9. Bird Talk
10. Shock
11. Panic
12. Whirlwind
13. Admittance
14. Rest
15. Magic Talk
16. X-Ray
17. Blood Test and X-Ray Results
18. Sensitivity
19. Teasing and Reality
20. Talking About Aoko
21. Friendship
22. Cuddles and Doves
23. Stress
24. Choices
25. Betrayal
26. Akako
27. Relief
28. Aoko Learns About Her Actions
29. Mistaken Identity
30. Super Spy Kaito
31. Fried Chicken
32. Burning Feathers
33. Blanc
34. L'hôpital
35. Detectives
36. Stalking
37. Hunt
Votes (Closed)
38. Crazy Loony
39. Inquiries
40. Awakening
41. Poulet Vert
43. Info
44. Squabbling
45. Reasons
46. Confessions
47. [Insert Chapter Name]
48. Luster Wings and Strong Hearts
49. Creepy Person
50. Reassurance
51. Unsure
52. Place Chapter Name Here
53. Plans of Fun
54. To the Mountains!
55. Grass Soup
56. Worry, Mistake, Forgive
57. Tree Tangle
58. Childish
59. Fifty Nine
60. Chattering
61. Awaited Time
62. Crude Conversations
63. Visit from a Angel
64. Hurt
65. Ashes fall
66. Unnamed? Meow
67. Tests, Answers
68. Hurting, Thoughts
69. Floaty, Hopes
70. Thoughts, Tests
71. Horrific Revelations
72. Confusion? Rescue
73. Panic, Panic, Run!
74. Title Name
75. Soixante-Quinze
76. Some Understanding, Disgust
77. Shock, Truths, Horror
78. Kaito observes
79. Reunion
80. Trauma
81. Comforting Touch
82. Reassurances, Blushing
83. Eighty Three
84. Chapter 84
85. Food
86. Not A Magician?
87. Meetings, Brooding
88. Ginzo
89. Some More Answers
90. Deals?
91. Ran Meets Kaito
92. Inquiries, A Call
93. Chikage
94. Confliction, Love
95. Aoko's Thoughts
96. Aoko
97. Walk
98. Healing
Facts about this book

42. MRI Results

761 73 10
By BerryBerryBlitz

1007 Words excluding (A/N)~ I don't own Magic Kaito~ I really wish I did...

Berry just realized that as of now this is her second longest book and third longest story~ Yay~

☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡
~Yay 8k+ Views~
☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡

Written June 29 2019
Posted September 14 2019

"I like almost giving people heart attacks" The three occupants jumped at the unexpected voice. Kaito flashed them a cheeky grin as he made his way over towards his bed.

"Bakaito!" Aoko cried, leaping at the magician to trap him in a hug, almost knocking Kaito off his feet. "Idiots aren't supposed to get hurt" He froze in surprise for a few seconds at the sudden assault before returning the hug.

'Urk... I prefer being able to see when people are after me...'

"I'm fine Aoko" He laughed, petting his friend's hair soothingly in an attempt to calm her. "It's virtually impossible to get rid of me" The magician added.

"I would have to confirm Kaito's words, he is very hard to get rid of" Saguru stated, remembering all the times in the past when the magician had decided to pester him. Kaito snickered at his words.

Aoko pulled away, wiping away tears from her eyes, a small smile on her lips. "True... Bakaito is almost always around to mess with people"

"So when are you scheduled to be released Kaito-Kun?" Ginzo asked, once his daughter had calmed down.

"Ah, preferably they want me to stay a week for observations..." Kaito paused for a moment before continuing "But Dr.Kusama said that it would be better if I leave as soon as possible to deter the other staff from being nosey" The magician grinned "He's actually personally reading my MRI right now to reduce the wait time"

'Dr.Kusama really seems to truly care about his patients, he seems curious about my condition, but is respecting my privacy'

Aoko blinked "Aoko doesn't understand, shouldn't they be trying to keep you here as long as possible?" She knew that the longer a person staid, the more money the hospital got.

"That's true but..." Kaito scratched his cheek sheepishly "Since the circumstances surrounding my injuries are strange, he figured that the less attention I receive, the better"

'It's less likely for people to find out about me if I don't receive attention'

"Now that you mention it, you're condition is strange... Why are you so thin? And why did your injuries heal so quickly?" Ginzo inquired, looking pointedly at Kaito's collarbone that seemed to just have skin stretched over it, jutting out much more than what was normal for the teen.

Kaito gave a small shrug "I got really sick at the start of the break, and how should I know why I'm all better?" He crossed his arms in mock annoyance "I don't even remember getting hurt" The magician scoffed, feeling a little guilty for being rude.

'Though being rude is much better than having them find out'

*

"Okay, I've read the results" Dr.Kusama announced once he stepped into the room, all attention turned towards him. "The scans look quite promising, the swelling has been reduced greatly, though there is still some present" He paused with a smile "The location where the swelling is most present is his occipital lobe, which is the part of the brain that controls sight" He let out a breath before continuing "This is good news because this means that as the swelling goes down, his vision may improve, it's highly improbable of Kuroba-Kun permanently losing his sight"

'Good, I don't like being unable to see sneak attacks'

Saguru felt some of his tension melt away at the news, he knew that the magician probably would have been fine either way, however it was still a relief. Both Aoko and Ginzo hugged Kaito excitedly.

"That's a relief, pulling pranks is much more fun when I can see both the results and their faces" Kaito smirked, Saguru shook his head in exasperation.

"Bakaito!" Aoko went to smack the offending brunette, but her hand was caught by the blond.

"Please refrain from hitting Kaito on the head until he has recovered from his brain damage" Saguru sighed, not wanting the girl to worsen Kaito's condition.

'I hadn't expected that'

"Oh..." Aoko blinked in confusion before blushing in embarrassment. "That makes sense, Aoko doesn't want Kaito to become even more of an idiot" She replied softly.

"My hero!" Kaito cheered, trapping the blond in a hug. "You saves this poor injured soul from the demon's ire!"

"Get off of me!" Saguru huffed, trying to pry the magician off of him.

"Bakaito..." Both teens froze at Aoko's icy tone, Kaito immediately let go of Saguru, instead opting to hide behind the taller teen.

'Oh shit, Ahoko's really angry...'

"I'm sorry!" The magician wailed dramatically, running towards the window and jumping out of it. He'd memorized all of the main hospital layouts when he first started out as Kaitou Kid. It wouldn't do for his detectives to not get visited by him while injured.

*

"Wait no!" Dr.Kusama tried to grab Kaito, but was too slow. The doctor looked at the other occupants in shock at the lack of care on their faces. "Why didn't you stop him?!?" His voice laced with horror as he looked out the third floor window. There was no body.

"Kaito-Kun is perfectly able to take care of himself, even while mostly blind" Ginzo replied with a shrug, everyone but the doctor was used to the magician's sudden window escapes.

'I forgot how weird we all must seem to someone not desensitized to Kaito's strange antics...'

Dr.Kusama gave them all a weird look before shaking his head with a sigh. "I probably don't want to know do I?" He breathed.

"Probably not, Kaito is special, that's all you need to know" Aoko replied with a smile.

*

'It seems as if I accidentally freaked out Dr.Kusama, bonus!'

The brunette snickered from his hiding place under the windowsill, he remembered there being a tree nearby, however he wasn't sure of the exact location.

'I guess I'll climb down the wall slowly instead of jumping for a tree that may or may not be there...'

If he messed up there'd be a commotion, and he'd be embarrassed by his amateur mistakes. He was a proud Kaitou.

Me: that's the end of the chappy~

So I have the draft of the cover for 'To Understand You" and 8 chappys written but I'm more concerned about the cover

Is it good, or is it eww and in need of being scrapped? It takes up so much time since I need to plan positions

And make sure it all connects into 1 line

I no want to waste time on something that ppl think is bad XD

Everything will be filled like the one hand~

Berry chose green for Ginzo from the thoughts of @JennieRightMeow

Who changed their name and made me edit this shortly after to fix it...
XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 2.8K 55
Hawks had been hospitalized for a long time after the fight and his wings had still not properly regrown. At first he thought Dabi had burned them be...
194K 9.3K 51
DISCLAIMER: MHA doesn't belong to me but Kohei Horikoshi This books contains strong language, blood, abuse, depressing topics(self harm, suicide atte...
902 53 9
warning!! kaishin not canon Kid doesnt know conan is shinichi he just thought conan is super intelegent far from normal of his age he also have fee...
63.4K 2.5K 35
Black wings and red hair. These things haunt Kuroko's dreams while as he struggles to live in a harsh world with demons haunting his waking moments...