Pharaoh's Queen

By BellaRiddle155

what if the pharaoh, Atem, had a wife? what if he doesn't remember her. Story starting on Kiba's blimp during... More

chapter one
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Untitled Part 39
Chapter 40
Untitled Part 41
42
Untitled Part 43
sequel

chapter 19

222 10 2
By BellaRiddle155

~Christine stood on the wall that surrounded the palace and stared out into the town.

The pharaoh, was down below, sitting under a tree as he was studying some scrolls that he had been given by his father just before the late pharaoh had passed just days before.

"You should come down before you fall" The pharaoh called up as he looked up at her.

He faintly wondered how she had managed to get up on to the wall, but he didnt care enough to ask. He knew she liked to stare out at the town.

"I like staring out at the town" Christine looked down at him.

"You are only hurting your self" the pharaoh says with a sigh."besides, there is no reason for you to go out there. You have everything here" he added.

Christine looked away. "Not my freedom" she mumbled before jumping down off of the wall. Once she landed, she walked over to the Pharaoh and sat down beside him.

"What are those?" Christine asked.

"Those scrolls that father gave me" the pharaoh replied with a sigh as he rubbed at his face tiredly.

"What do they say?" Christine asked tilting her head puzzled.

"I haven't figured that out yet" The pharaoh scowled. "I've been trying to figure that out-"

"Since you got them" Christine interrupted. "Yeah I know. We sleep in the same room" she says softly.

The pharaoh suddenly turned to her. "Yeah that reminds me" he says.

Christine looked at him a little nervously.

"If I wake up again and find you sleeping on the floor any more there is going to be some problems." The pharaoh says scowling.

Christine's eyes widened. "I-I, but I..." she stammered. She didnt know what to say. It's not like she could stop it! It was a habit!

"If you want your own bed that is fine. We can get you a bed made up, but stop sleeping on the ground like that. That cannot be comfortable at least get a cover." the pharaoh says shaking his head.

Christine inwardly groaned a little. No it wasnt comfortable, but it was a habit! "I dont want my own bed. I'm sorry. I'll try. Its just...I dont know I'm doing it. It's a habit" she explained looking at him hoping that he would understand.

The pharaoh stared at her and sighs before smiling. He leaned over wrapped his arm around her pulling her closer to him and kissed her on the cheek. "I just want you to be comfortable...and happy" he says.

Christine tensed a little as she heard him. *Happy?* she thought as she laid her head on his shoulder.
"Great...can I kill Aknadin?" She asked hopefully.

The pharaoh sighs. "I know I promised you that you would get justice for what he did. But now isnt the time" he says.

Christine made a face and looked up at him, but did not move her head from his shoulder. "Why not?" She asked annoyed.

The pharaoh sighs. "Just not yet" he says. " we haven't figure out what we are going to do about this yet" he added.

"Kill him!" Christine deadpanned.~

Christine's eyes shot open as she jerked awake with a gasp. she looked around the room and saw the pharaoh half sitting in a chair and half laying on the bed beside her. Christine stared at him in confusion. What was he doing sleeping in a chair?

She hesitantly reached over and shook his shoulder lightly. *I hope he isn't cranky in the mornings still.* she thought to her self as she quickly moved back and waited hesitantly.

seeing that he was waking up she was hesitant to relax, but seeing that he wasn't yelling or reacting in a violent manner she forced her self to relax.

Christine scooted over to the other side of the bed and threw the covers off herself.

"are you ok?"

Christine turned and looked over at the pharaoh. "I-I'm alright" she said with a hesitant smile. The pharaoh gave frown. She was clearly not alright? why was she lying to him?

"you had a panic attack. Are you sure you are ok?" He asked standing up from the chair and watched her carefully.

Christine nods. "Im fine. I was...taken of guard. it wont happen again" she said promisingly. *it cant happen again* she thought to her self firmly. She was determined to not let it happen again. She looked down in thought and then walked out of the room.

She made her way down the stairs and into the living room. She walked over to the fridge and grabbed her a drink.

she looked up hearing someone talking. she turned and looked at the door leading into the living room.

"you cant honestly be serious about this...about her!"

Christine raised an eyebrow. she wasn't really surprised hearing Tea. *They must be talking about me* Christine thought with a sigh. She could not catch a break...even in her own house. There must be something she could do about that annoying cheerleader. 

"Tea, Christine and i have already talked everything over. the past is in the past" the pharaoh spoke firmly and with a tone that clearly stated 'i do not want to talk about this anymore'. 

christine felt her self relaxing at his words and smiled a bit. *even after everything I've told you...you are still giving me another chance* she thought shaking her head. This man must really be stubborn as hell or he really does mean it. 

"how can you be so...casual about this?! she cheated on you! and you are just going to let it go, she was talking to him last night!" Tea whisper/exclaimed. Christine tensed up hearing her words. So she did know? It was her that had been listening in on her and Mahad. She let out a growl of frustration. 

Christine walked out into the living room and glared at Tea as she walked up and stood beside the pharaoh. "after all this time you still cant seem to help your self Mana. you were always trying to break us up in Egypt." She said coldly. her eyes narrowed at the girl who was staring at her with a look of distrust. Christine rolled her eyes. This girl just could not take a hint. 

The pharaoh looked at Christine surprised. "What did you call her?" he asked puzzled. it was as if he recognized the name. Christine flinched a little. It was only a matter of time before he started piecing things together. 

"Mana. holder of the dark magician girl." Christine replied as she picked up the deck of cards that the pharaoh had assembled for her as well as the duel disk. The pharaoh had a look of surprise on his face.

"So that is why you don't like her?" he mumbled mainly to him self. Christine sighed and turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"you always did favor her." Christine replied coldly as she turned and walked out the door missing the smug look on Tea's face hearing what she said. Christine grumbled to her self in annoyance.

She made her way to headquarters after stopping for a drink and a muffin at the coffee shop. she stared down at the duel disk with a sigh as she waited anxiously for the elevator to stop.

"damn technology" she snapped bitterly as she walked out of the elevator when it finally opened.

"hey Be....er. Christine?"

she looked over at glared at the person speaking...who happened to be Reid. "show me how to work this damn thing" she said snappishly as she sat down and turned to the computer while she took a bite of the muffin.

"Is there something specific you are needing?" Reid asked as he walked over to her. 

"besides a hacker?" Christine replied sarcastically as Reid booted up the computer.

"ah...Penelope would be the best one there" Reid replied with a 'yikes' look on his face as she took a drink. Christine looked at the cup and made a face. something about the drink was off. 

"I think I can do it" Christine said holding up a duel disk. "I need to be able to hack this. Not this specifically but one like this" she explained as she tossed the cup into a trash can. 

"not your flavor?" Reid asked seeing the cup in the trash. 

"ugh. i dont know. it tastes off" Christine says shaking her head. 

Reid looked over the duel disk curiously. "What does it do?" He asked having only seen it the day Bella's soul had been taken. and even then he hadn't been paying attention to it. 

"It's a duel disk, they use it for dueling. A card game" Christine explained quickly.

Reid had a look of confusion on his face but didn't say anymore as he worked on trying to help her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.1K 102
Anastasia Starline- head of Starline Enterprises is a developing company that specialises in nano- technology. After a friendly request from Seto Kai...
7.5K 145 31
Emiko Kaiba isn't exactly on the best of terms with her older brother, Seto. When Yugi Muto defeats Seto in one fateful duel, the eldest Kaiba is lef...
9K 357 18
When the Pharaoh has to share his lover with a demon due to a favor being called in, what twisted roads will he be led down? What twisted plans have...
38.8K 1.3K 16
{Complete!} It has been three months since the Ceremonial Duel, but to Yuugi it felt like years. The love of his life was gone from his life and all...