Serendipity Camila/You

De camrenkordied

G!P you/also dominant you. Definition of G!P: you're a girl...and you got a dick __ You're in a band named S... Mais

Prologue
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
C A M I L A
C A M I L A 2
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Camila/You Imagines
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
serenTITTIES
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 72•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 74•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 77•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
•Chapter 81•
•Chapter 82•
•Chapter 83•
•Chapter 84•
•Chapter 85•
•Chapter 86•
•Chapter 87•
•Chapter 88•
•Chapter 89•
•Chapter 90•
•Chapter 91•
•Chapter 92•
•Chapter 93•
•Chapter 94•
•Chapter 95•
•Chapter 96•
•Chapter 97•
•Chapter 98•
•KIAH•
•Chapter 99•
•Chapter 100•
•Chapter 101•
•Chapter 102•
•Chapter 103•
•Chapter 104•
•Chapter 105•
•Chapter 106•
•Chapter 107•
•Chapter 108•
•Chapter 109•
•Chapter 110•
•Chapter 111•
•Chapter 112•
•Chapter 113•
•Chapter 114•
•Chapter 115•
•Chapter 116•
•Chapter 117•
•Chapter 118•
•Chapter 119•
•Chapter 120•
•Chapter 121•
•Chapter 122•
•Chapter 123•
•Chapter 124•
•Chapter 125•
•Chapter 126•
•Chapter 127•
•Chapter 128•
•Chapter 129•
•Chapter 130•
•Chapter 131•
•Chapter 132•
•Chapter 133•
•Chapter 134•
•Chapter 135•
•Chapter 136•
•Chapter 137•
•Chapter 138•
!!!!
•Chapter 139•
•Chapter 140•
•Chapter 141•
•Chapter 142•
•Chapter 143•
•Chapter 144•
•Chapter 145•
•Chapter 146•
•Chapter 147•
•Chapter 148•
•Chapter 149•
•Chapter 150•
• Epilogue •
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
• Chapter 151 •
• Chapter 152 •

Epilogue One

9.3K 415 658
De camrenkordied

A/N: since y'all wanna be basic, here.

-

I remember waking up in a cold sweat, my entire body drenched in sweat. Every inch of my body aching with loss and dread as I felt my hand throb harshly. I looked down to see my cast and suddenly I heard a small giggle then a loud baby scream. In a panic I looked over at the sound and noticed Camila looking at me with eyes full of worry.

"You scared the baby." She chuckled softly and tried to reach out to grab my hand.

But I was so afraid, it felt so damn real, I quickly backed away from any contact of her. My family frowned and I stumbled back feeling overly dizzy. As if I-

"You okay? Maybe you need to sit down, you passed out a little bit ago." I heard my mom speak softly as her hand touched my shoulder and I freaked.

"Okay! Stop! Wait!" I quickly yelped out and I looked around searching for a specific pair of brown eyes.

"Where the fuck is Shawn?" I spat and they all frowned while Camila tried her best to calm down a screaming infant that was in the incubator.

"Why do you care about Shawn? He left during the wedding- look, look at baby Larissa." Camila then started to coo as she slowly rubbed her finger against the baby's stomach.

"No! He was here! He was literally right here."

"You might wanna talk to Dion and Daniel." My sister snorted and I quickly looked down at the baby that was right next to Camila.

And it hit me all at once, I slightly hopped over to them and I quickly looked at the new baby. My eyes trailing down every feature she had and once her eyes connected to mine, I jumped up in excitement.

"It wasn't real! Nothing fucking happened! Fuckin' A, dude!" I clapped harshly while my entire family looked at me as if I was on drugs.

"What did they give you?" My sister mumbled jokingly but I didn't care.

"What didn't happen, baby?" Camila asked me with worried eyes and I somehow knew she knew what I was talking about.

"She's mine, she's all mine. Goddamn, I love you." I leaned in and gave her a big kiss causing Camila to giggle against my lips.

My heart wasn't hurting any longer, my body wasn't feeling pain. Despite the throbbing my wrist was doing, I felt as if I went through five different dimensions and my body was going to start fucking glitching. I was on a high no one could ever bring me down from and I slowly replaced Camila as I leaned down towards my baby.

"Hi, baby! How ya doing?!" I jokingly spoke to my baby girl and she slowly stopped crying.

I slowly rubbed the tip of my finger against her forehead as my heart combusted from how beautiful everything was.

"Baby... hey, did you have another bad dream?" Camila pulled me down to have me sit next to her.

"Yeah." I nodded as I stared over my daughter, "Yeah, but I'm okay now. I'm okay." I whispered and I just wanted to cuddle into her.

"Y/NN... are you sure you're okay? Do we have to talk to the doctor? You don't look really too good-"

"No, no, I'm okay, it was just another random dream. I'm okay." I kissed her lips again and again feeling as happy as I could ever be.

Nothing wasn't fucked up.

"Mom." Camila spoke up and soon enough Dr. Osler and Sinu started to take my daughter.

"But- Bello, come on I'm okay." I felt a bit helpless as I watched her being rolled away.

"Look at me, you hit your head pretty hard." Camila firmly spoke and grabbed my face to gaze her eyes over my face.

"He was in here though... holding your hand." I frowned and looked at my wrist that was wrapped up in a cast.

"That's why this is fucked up." I itched my head in confusion and she nodded.

"He was in here, he held my hand because I started to have bad contractions." She truthfully told me and I looked down at my cast again.

"Y/N? Did you dream of him?" She questioned in confusion and I just looked away.

"What do you mean by she's yours? What was that dream about?" She asked me and I watched her trace her hand over the blue rough cast.

"Luna..." My heart ached for her and I just wanted to get up and go after her again.

She was my daughter. No one else's.

"Baby, look at me." Camila then slightly hissed as she adjusted herself to sit a certain way, "Sorry, she ripped me." She informed me and I quickly got up with wide eyes.

"What? Like cooch to ass?" I asked immediately intrigued and she laughed.

"I don't wanna talk about it, just, don't change the subject. Talk to me." She tried not hurt herself, "Tell me what's going on, you look like you just did a whole bag of coke." She chuckled and I just shook my head with a small smile.

I wrapped my arms around her suddenly but softly so I wouldn't hurt her in anyway. I held her close to me, smelling the coconut on her neck and felt everything crumble again. That intense feeling of overbearing relief was enough for me to never worry about shit again for a lifetime.

"I love you so much and fuck... it was worse than you just up and leaving." I kissed her neck softly, "I can handle you leaving me, I can see you walk out that door a million times on repeat."

"What was the dream about, baby?" She nicely ran her hand against the back of my neck.

"Larissa wasn't mine... you and Shawn had her." I closed my eyes as I felt my heart clench from all the memories of the dream.

"I can't even explain how horrible it is. How it was... damnit, Camila." I shook my head and I looked at her when I leaned back.

"Tell me... right now. Did anything ever happen between you two?" I asked just wanting nothing but the truth.

"No." She shook her head firmly, "I've never been with Shawn in any way. Whatever you saw in the video was the closest we've been. Ever. I promise nothing will ever happen." She grabbed my cheeks and I didn't even know I was crying.

She wiped my eyes and softly breathed out, "When I said I'd never do anything like that again, I meant it." She then leaned into give me a soft kiss.

"Look." She then gave me a small smile, her hand rubbing against my cheek, "We're married now." She giggled cutely and I looked at her ring finger.

"You're my wife." She happily squealed and she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down.

She quickly kissed my lips and up my face causing me to giggle with her.

"And guess what?" She pecked my lips again, "When we get out of here, and we fly back to our home. We are not stopping until we have at least one boy and a whole empire." She smirked and I just listened to her words that she's said a million times before.

She started to explain everything with a happy smile to help me get over that most terrible sleep I've ever had. I told her about Ryan and Erica and she told me about Daniel and Dion stopping Shawn from coming inside the delivery room. I told her detail by detail of the weirdest most fucked up dream I've ever had.

Whatever was on our minds we just shared with one another as she held me throughout each story. That was until my mom came back into the room with Dr. Osler and the baby. I kept my head on Camila's chest to hear every beat of her heart and just breathed in deep. I was at peace. The baby was strolled back in, in the incubator and I wondered how it was possible to have her out and about. But as long as she was okay and as long as she was mine. Everything would be okay.

Adrianna had woken up during the duration of our talk and climbed up with us. Just to have the clear closed baby crib pulled up next to our heads. Adrianna tried to touch her but when we pulled her back she settled on laying right next to her. Through the glass, she pressed her hand onto it and just stared in awe.

We had our family, maybe it was a little dysfunctional but we were for the most part okay. We had our dream desires, from kids, to our dream home, to our careers and who would've ever thought it would've come true?

_

~Fifteen Years Later~

"I said stop! Aurora! Shut the fuck up!" A fifteen year old Larissa yelled out loudly and I heard banging on a door.

"You shut up! Mommmm! She took my freaking special pen!" My fourteen year old daughter, Aurora yelled out again and I leaned back against the kitchen counter, "She cursed too!"

"It was mine in the first place!"

"Can you two shut the hell up? I'm trying to study! You don't have to fill out college applications unlike me so please literally fuck off!" I heard our eldest daughter yell down the hall and a door slam but heard music start to blare from her room.

"Jesus Christ." I rubbed my forehead in distress as Camila cut a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in diagonal pieces.

"Give it one more minute and you can knock their doors down." She giggled at me and I looked down at my emails on my phone.

"Callisto, come here baby." Camila called out and our five year old son got up from the table.

"My knee, it hurts mommy." He started to scratch his knee that had a large scabbed up cut but I quickly slapped his hand away.

"It's healing, stop itching it." I ordered but he whined and continued to walk to Camila.

"That's what you get for kicking the ball in the house, I told you not to do it." I shook my head and he just sighed heavily before he happily forgot about everything that was just said.

Camila gave him the sandwich and he happily ate it before hugging her tightly. But that's when I heard quick footsteps coming down the stairs. I knew exactly who it was and when he turned the corner to reach me he smiled charmingly. His name sure matched his personality.

"Maamaaaa, uh hey, can I-"

"No." I scrolled down my phone as I cut my thirteen year old son, Romeo off.

"I- What?! You didn't even listen to what I was gonna say." His voice cracked and I looked up as I started to get a phone call.

"That skate party tomorrow night? Right? You've been bugging about that shit for the past three days. No." I crossed my arms and he suddenly groaned.

"But ma, please. I'll do the dishes everyday for a week! I'll even take the trash out."

"Your room needs some cleaning." Camila pitched in and I hummed as I heard another pair of footsteps come down the stairs.

"Move, loser." Adrianna pushed past her younger brother and smiled at me.

"Mamaaaa." She smiled and I quirked up my eyebrow.

"When are you going on tour again? Nathaniel won't stop talking about it. He keeps whining about how he's not gonna see his mom and it's annoying me." She opened up the fridge and grabbed an apple juice box.

"Hey! That's mine." Callisto our five year old quipped up with jelly across his face.

"I was here first." Adrianna retorted like she always does and again, she always wins.

"Next month, don't worry about him though. I'll talk to auntie Nat about it." I waved her off and shut off my phone so I could stress less.

"Hey, take a break, okay? I don't want you to overload yourself mija." Camila came up to our baby and kissed her cheek quickly.

"I hate how you're taller than me."

"We're all taller than you mom." Romeo rolled his eyes and I pushed him softly.

"Don't roll your eyes unless you don't want them." I warned and he sheepishly smiled with a hand against his neck.

"Yeah, I love you mom." He laughed lightly and I could hear a loud thud from upstairs.

The a single loud cry and I quickly closed my eyes as I let out a deep huff. I heard Aurora's cries being muffled but I could still hear them and I slid my phone against the counter.

I adjusted my jeans to get comfortable and ready while I moved past my son.

"Uh oh." Camila snorted when she took Adrianna's juice box.

"Maa, it was mine."

"I made you." Camila retorted and I knew where Adrianna got it from.

I marched upstairs and I started to hear more and more, "Please shut the hell up, mom is gonna hear you! I'll get you anything you want! Please, Rora I'm sorry-"

I then quickly swung the door open and I could see Aurora cradling her foot while Luna was holding her carefully. They both looked up at me with scared eyes and I could see papers and binders spread across the floor. And a scent that made me grimace.

"What the hell are you two doing?!" I snapped but the smell was getting to me and I waved in front of my nose.

"What the hell is that smell?"

"I told you, you should've never kept it in here." Aurora quickly pushed Larissa off of her with tears in her eyes.

She limped towards me and I looked down to see her foot red and already bruising.

"What happened?!" I snarled and Aurora hugged me with a cry.

"She punched my foot."

"She was stepping on my homework on purpose. I had to do what I had to do." Larissa looked at me and crossed her arms not regretting anything one bit.

I had to keep back a laugh as I was trying to be in a mom mode and looked around the room.

"Now why does it smell like straight up shit-"

"Lissa has a cat!" Aurora spoke rather quickly and I sighed as I grabbed my daughter that was clinging to me.

"Shut the hell up!"

"You have a what?!" I yelled and I heard laughter from downstairs causing me stop and take a moment.

"Okay, Rora." I mumbled and she wiped her tears, "Hey, baby, no one likes a snitch, go put some ice on your foot." I then patted her shoulder and Larissa laughed out.

"Ha! Dumbass- sorry." Larissa quickly stopped laughing when I gave her a stern look.

"Come on, show me." We we're now alone and she opened up he'd closet that was practically another room.

"You've been home the last few days so I didn't know how to clean without you noticing." She mumbled when the orange cat came running out with a purr.

She rubbed herself against my daughter and just sighed again, I had the habit of just letting things go as a mom.

"Clean your damn room before I clean it with your face." I tried to joke around and she gasped with a happy smile.

"I can keep her?!" She screamed and I just walked out of her room.

"Room! Now!"

I walked back downstairs to see Romeo playing with his hair as he looked into his phone. He cleared his throat when a message popped up and I could see him get bashful.

"Don't you tell me you have a girlfriend." I sighed again not wanting to deal with another relationship with my kids.

"Love isn't real!" Adrianna snipped as she closed the pantry with a Zebra cake in her hand.

"I mean... I'd like to disagree." Camila looked at me and even though I felt like my five kids drained the soul out of me, she made me wanna make another one.

"Mhmmm." I smirked and wrapped my arms around her causing her to giggle.

"Anddd I'm outta here." Romeo reached over to grab the other half of Callisto's sandwich.

"Totally, see ya." Adrianna grimaced and rushed out after him.

"Gross." Callisto just copied them and left while I felt my wife of fifteen years laugh against my lips.

"They're old enough to be alone." I smirked and she just rolled her eyes shaking her head.

"And we'll come back to have the house burnt down, no." She giggled deeply as I kissed her cheek.

I looked into her eyes and witnessed my life in them, from the moment I first saw her in person to the first kiss. The love in her eyes when she confessed how much she loved me. The hardships we went through, the amount of money we lost due to leaving our labels. We had almost went bankrupt since we were struggling so much.

But... now, we had a perfectly functional business and label with over a hundred employees. Over fifty artists signed and one hundred percent satisfied with their career. We were absolute legends and had a few really large threats sent our way. We stayed together through it all and was now living much larger than anyone could've ever expected.

Natalie and Daniel had gotten married the following winter of when Camila and I got married. Then nine months later Nathaniel their baby boy was born and I remember the call when she was telling me she was pregnant. I remember the call where Erica was telling me she was finally back in New York, modeling while rebuilding her hometown area.

I remember Amber calling me at four am at night saying she finally lost her virginity. The amount of laughter that was shared that night while five years into our lives she had gotten pregnant. Marcus being there every step of the way until the baby hit two. They had split from the constant arguing while Erica had dated and started to live her life with her friend Anna.

Throughout the fifteen years, Natalie and Daniel had three kids, Amber had two, one with Marcus and one with Quincy. She had been engaged with Quincy for the last few years and Erica had focused her life onto her work. We all still decided to keep up with our separate lives but we still talked and conversed about new music. Which had us come back after a three year hiatus.

We had a total of eight Grammys, Camila had a total of nine and we had our own room full of awards. I remember the first few years we were nonstop working. Our three to four kids had to watch us bust our own asses to get everything in order. But once we got that one artist... that one true star it was fucking over for everyone. We didn't have to worry about shit for the next three lifetimes.

We were settled, we were healthy, we were great and I wouldn't trade anything for the world.

I heard Callisto screaming from upstairs before loud laughter and it felt so serene. Twenty years full of love and heartache and building a family. God, was it worth it. It was worth every single fucking stressful situation we've ever had. We had five beautiful ass kids, a successful business, the money to help our family proceed, a very successful tv show and just overall the most beautiful family anyone could've ever made.

"I love you to the death of me." I whispered and I heard another thud from upstairs.

"I'm hoping you're actually talking about way long term because from what I see it looks like these kids are gonna kill you right now." She laughed deeply as she pulled me closer by my waist and kissed my lips.

"I'm getting too old for this." I cleared my throat and heard a yell.

"If you don't calm the fuck down!" I shouted out for all of them to hear me and I felt one of Lexa's adult babies brush against my leg.

All movement halted and looked down at one of the three pups that Lexa had. I missed my dog every damn day since she passed three years ago. I smiled down at the dog and she thought I was gonna start playing and she barked loudly.

"Uh huh you tell em girl." Camila giggled and rubbed the top of her head and looked at me.

"For the most part, I'll love you till the death of me too." She smirked and pressed her lips against mine softly.

She walked off and I looked after her as my entire being felt so light, so good. She was my world and I wouldn't trade her for anything that would potentially come my way. How beautiful it was to search for someone to truly love me and she came along. Despite the issues. She truly loved me after all these years and issues. She truly loved me.

Serendipity.

____________________

Y'all good now? Y'all want more? Dumbass tricks

I hope y'all enjoyed and if you didn't then you go through this shit and write a multiple choice story and try and please everyone you dick ass whore bag, suck my dick dirty ass bitch

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

- Maddie

___________________

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

42.3K 577 21
I no longer accept requests. G!P you or sometimes male you. Lauren/you Camila/you Camren/you
176K 3.7K 22
You are cousin of one and only Lauren Jauregui.Lauren asks you to come on tour with her and the girls,you freak out because you are a hardcore harmon...
620K 10.9K 34
Fifth Harmony were slowly but surely taking the world over with their music. Winning a VMA and having platinum singles felt like they were finally ma...
51.4K 1.9K 25
You're a successful producer and singer who's been on a break for the past four months, travelling. As your music has gained immense traction, you fi...