Our difficult love story (med...

By kirawolf3

In the ancient time. Nobles stick with Nobles and the Poor stick with the Poor. It is a hidden rule that Shou... More

Chapter 1: Love at first crash part 1, the Xiao Long Rose craft
Chapter 2: Love at first crash part 2, The Schnee family.
Chapter 3: Love at first crash part 3, When sliver Meet blue.
Chapter 4: Ruby's hook up Part 1, the Yin meets the Yang.
Chapter 5: Ruby's hook up Part 2, someone new.
Chapter 6: It's a date then? Part 1, Thoughts about you.
Chapter 7: it's a date then part 2, the wait.
Chapter 8: Bumblebee or ladybug? Part 1: surprises!
Chapter 10: WhiteRose! Part 1, meeting with the schnees.
Chapter 11: Whiterose! Part 2, blossom with love.
Chapter 12: Troubles part 1 , Blake's fear.
Chapter 13: Trouble part 2 , a living nightmare.
Chapter 14: Trouble part 3, She is mine.
Chapter 15:Trouble part 4, Happy ending?
Authors word's
Chapter 16: I love you part 1, Where trouble starts.
Chapter 17: I love you part 2, the Spartans.
Chapter 18: I love you part 3, being discovered.
Chapter 19: I love you part 4, End of the line!
Chapter 20:Who am I? Part 1, memories.
Chapter 21:Who am I? Part 2, What I have become.
Chapter 22:Who am I? Part 3, I am the queen.
Chapter 23: Who am I? Part 4 the leader of my people.
Chapter 24: Found part 1, returned memories.
Chapter 25: Found Part 2, a new plan.
Chapter 26: It's the End.
Questions and Answers Section

Chapter 9: Bumblebee or ladybug? Part 2: Get to know you better.

2.1K 61 109
By kirawolf3

An:hiiii really sorry for the late update!
---------------------------------------------------
*Yang pov*

Ruby:" Yeah I know. I know what I am doing Yang. Company Blake when I'm gone ok Big Sis? I promise to come back in one piece. "

Once she said that, she left the shop. I couldn't help to feel worry. This time I couldn't be there for my little sister again. I wished I could be there but the invitation was only for one person and the security in the castle was pretty high. One couldn't go in without an invitation from the king himself and those invitation were pretty hard to fake. The last time I couldn't be there for her was because I was traveling for materials.

As reasoning king he was. He had a dark side. He always get what he wanted and if he can't he will used force. I just hoped he listened to his reasoning side than his dark side. Blake looked at me with a raised  eyebrow

" Well I say that because the last time king Jacques had forced Ruby to work for him. And when Ruby refused he order his men to well trap her. Of course Ruby manged to fight her way through and reason with him before he let Ruby go. "

He acted liked this because he needed someone strong and powerful with him to scary his enemies away. Anddd since Ruby was Summer's daughter it was clear that Ruby was as strong as her mother. And she was due to the Blacksmith work and occasion training under dad. After the death of mom and Summer ,His enemies attacked more often. Then when his wife got injured he became a different man. He sided on his dark side more.

Blake:" I'm surprised he can be reason with. "

" My little Sis can reason well. But when it come to Negotiating she doesn't have that skill. "

Blake just nodded and went back to reading. I rested my chin on my palm as I waited for customers. After awhile customers started to come. Some stayed awhile to chat, some just left as Ruby was not here. Not liked I mind this treatment I mean Ruby was the blacksmith. Of course one would go to her if needed a new weapon or armor specially for one's needs.

As I tended to my customers I always steal a few glances at Blake who was still reading her book. Once the rush hour passed by and I sat near Blake.

" Sorry I say I would company you but in the end I got busy. Hahahaha! "

Blake:" it's ok. You are Not the first who didn't keep up on their word but at least you make up for it. "

Suddenly Blake's eyes dulled slightly for a second before going back to her book. I decided not to ask about it. I didn't want to bring anymore bad memories.

I tried to think another topic when I saw her book. It looked brand new, liked it was never touched. ' Reminds me of Ruby's shelf. ' The two years of collecting books because of me kept on buying for Ruby. Why I said collecting it was because Ruby never reads them. It was almost as if she was collecting them. But she was too busy to read so I couldn't blame her. After all she was full time on her work even at home. She managed to slow down alittle as being famous allowed Ruby to chose her orders. 'Back to Blake... '

" That book looked new what is it called?"

Blake:" oh it's called man with two souls. It's new because it belong to your sister.  She let me read while I company her as she work. Since she told me she didn't time to read I decided to read it out for her. I read this before but I decided to read again to refresh my memory on it so if Ruby would to ask anything I could answer. "

"Wow what a sweet girl friend~ next thing I know you will be making lunch for her. "

I smirked and winked playfully at her which caused her to blush slightly which made me cation. ' was she blushing because of me winking or-'

Blake:" Ruby and I are not girl friends. We just met. But she is nice girl. "

'or Ruby. ' I couldn't help to smile sadly. I blinked twice to snap myself out. Then I shaked my head. ' I can't think straight all the sudden...' 

"But seriously if you were to make that lunch. Would you make for me? "

Blake:" I don't mind you trying them first. Then I would cook for Ruby for real. "

Suddenly I heard barking then scratching of the door. So I walked up to the door and opened it. A black and white Corgi charged into the shop. Which caused Blake to scream  and jump up in the air. I managed to carry her as she fell in mid air. She hurried climb on my shoulders when the dog placed its paws on my knees.

Blake:" please get that dog away from me. I don't like dog!"

"Hahahaha Blake don't worry. He won't bite. "

I carried him up and bring it close to Blake who stiffed up with fear. Zwei our Rose Xiao Long pet dog. He was a stray dog before I decided to take him in. I found him during one of my travels. He was abused by some kids on the street thus I saved him. Since then Zwei had been following me and became our messager dog. Zwei was an incredible dog. He was able to travel far without getting lost. He was one hella great messager dog.

Zwei licked Blake's nose and barked happily. With that, Blake jumpped off me and landed gracefully on the floor. 'almost like a cat... ' I saw there was a letter on his collar so I taken it out and dropped zwei who ran to Blake who jumpped on me again. I carried her piggy back style using one of my arms to bear her weight. I opened it up and it was a letter was Ruby.

Ruby:"Dear Yang,

Would you take care of the shop for me? I will be going out the whole day on a date with my lover ♥️ I won't be back for dinner as well. "

Love Your dears sister Ruby.

PS. Everything is fine don't worry. Talk more when I get home.

"Huh. Ruby have a date.... "

I glanced up to look at Blake who showed a face of sadness. She was suppose to be Ruby's lover. They connected so well. But I guess Ruby had her eyes on someone else. Which was odd.

Blake:"I'm glad she found love. I think is the Roses guy."

"Roses guy? "

Blake told me the whole story. When Blake and Her went out they came across an alley and there was a Red and white roses together. 'oh? This person want to marry my little sister? ' Summer taught Ruby and I the meaning of different colour roses. She said it was a Family traditions. And red and white roses together means marry me.

"Blake are you ok?"

Blake:" I'm good. I mean we are just friends. "

" But I hook you up with her. "

Blake:" And we both decided to be friends. Well I guess it's just her. "

" You do like her don't you. "

Blake kept quiet for awhile before whispering three words.

Blake:" .... I don't know. "

We stayed quiet for awhile and Zwei seem to feel the tension in the air and whimpered sadly. I put her down gently on her feet and turned around before hugging her tightly.

"Hey! Don't give up! I bet if you try hard enough she will feel the same way as you!"

Blake:" no she won't. "

*Blake pov*

"No she won't. "

Yang:" why not??"

Of course she didn't know. Who would love a Faunus liked me? Well there was one but I decided to give up on our love to fulfill my mission but yet I couldn't do it. I regretted so much.

"Just she wouldn't. "

Yang:" I know my sister well. I know she will.  I mean I have never seen her make a friend other than Nora and Ren. If she can make friends with you I bet with a little push she might like you. "

" She will not and I know it! "

Yang:" Why you keep saying that! "

" Because I'm an animal! "

I covered my mouth realising what I had just revealed. I looked at Yang who had a confused and shocking face. I shaked my head and turned around.

"I say nothing. I got to go. Tell Ruby I will see her soon. "

Yang:" Wait Blake! "

Yang grabbed my arm not letting me leave. Suddenly I got flashbacks from the past. A full grown man grabbed my younger self as I was trying to escape.

Unknown man:" you are not going any where! You mutt!" 

Younger Blake:" no let go of me! "

" Let go of me!! "

I scratched Yang's arm with my claws as I jumpped and  hissed at her. When I accidently scratched her she some how pulled my bow and the ribbon was on her hand. She looked at her arm than the ribbon in her hand than at me. I must looked like an angry cat. With my ear back and my claws and fangs out, hissing at her.  I looked shock at what had done before I looked down.

"I told you I am an animal ..."

Once I said that I ran.

*Yang pov*

I stood there stunned at what just happened few minutes ago. There was slience after that fight there was nothing but the sound of dripping of blood from my arm. If it wasn't for Zwei took the ribbon from my hand I would have continue to stand there.

"Zwei!"

Zwei smelled it and barked towards the door. He ran towards it and scratched it trying to open it.  He turned around and barked at me.

"Yes you are right! We need to find her!"

I opened the door and lock it before chasing after Zwei. Who was sniffing Blake tracks. 'i hope I would get to her on time. Who knows what shit thing would happened to her! ' most humans were not friendly to Faunus as they think they were a sin, an animal and a monster. Because of having animal features they were normally used for slavery. When a group of people see a Faunus they would abused them and no one would say anything about it.

Suddenly Zwei turned to a corner and must have hit someone because I heard a male voice shouting in pain. When I got there my eyes must have turned red. Blake was lying on the floor unconscious or might be dead. No matter now... I stared at the people who did it. 'i had bigger things to deal with...' 

"You guys are going to die..."

*Blake pov*

I opened my eyes slowly realising I was in an unfamiliar place. Then suddenly I saw something black and white that barked. '..... Barked? 'i blinked twice and saw Zwei sitting on my stomach. I screamed and jumpped up. I got caught before I hit the ground. I looked at the person who came to my rescue.

"Yang?"

Yang:" hey how are you feeling? You got hit pretty hard by those guys. Don't worry I have deal with them already. "

'oh right I was being attacked... ' I was running and running I didn't look where I was going and I bumpped into someone. They saw my cat ears and started to attack me. I managed to defend myself until they brought out a whip which caused me to stun. Then I blackout when they hit me on the head. But before I black out I saw something burning as bright as the sun itself.

Yang placed me back on her bed. I assumed I was in her room with the amount of yellow there was. Yang sat beside me. I started to stiffed up. I didn't know what to say. I bet she wanted me to explain. Wait why did she help me?'

Yang:" For generation my family have been born with A gift from heaven. Ruby and I have it. My father had it. And his father had it too.  We will be born with a power. My power is strength and to active that I had to be angry and when I'm angry my eyes turned red and I burned. Literally. I will be in flame. "

She clenched her fist than unclenched it before looking at me with a smile.

Yang:" thus that time you saw my red eyes. People would say it was a gift. I say it was a curse. I can never tell or show this to anyone. If word get out the king would want us to work under him and I don't want that. I don't want to work under a man who have killed my mother! Indirectly."

Yang paused awhile before she continue.

Yang:" I decided to tell you this to tell you that we are in the some boat. Most people would kill anything that is not normal and I'm not normal.  But I want to tell you that I promise I will protect you."

" You... do not mind that I am a Faunus?"

Yang:" Like I say we are on the same boat. But seriously tell anyone I will kill you. "

I couldn't help to laugh at her half-hearted threatening who couldn't help to smile. I grabbed her arm and I touched the bandages.

"I'm sorry ... I'm really an animal am I?"

Yang:" if you are then you will be a really cute one. "

Yang scratched my cat ears which made me purred. After awhile I realised what I was doing. I wanted to pull back but Yang hugged me tightly.

Yang:" if no one wants you because you are an animal. I want you."

There was a slience I couldn't believe what I just heard.

Yang:"Blake Belladonna. I Yang Xiao Long the beauty hunter is in love you. And I will make you mine. "

'Wait what!? '
---------------------------------------------------
An: I just realized something this whole 9 chapter is only about three days. Hahaha. I wanted to write whiterose but I realised it's bumblebee and ladybug I can't have white rose suddenly appear out of no where so I did some editing or I would have publish these two chapters two days ago. What you guys think? Lady bug or bumblebee? (Of course is white rose. )

Anyways till next chapter! Kirawolf out! Stay pawsome~*wink*  Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

*Edit*
I forgot to add one more thing my phone may be taken away by two weeks times. So updates will be hella slow. I will announce it on the last day of being with my phone. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 1.1K 14
I hope you read the other Volumes First~ "This is the beginning of the end" And I hope those words are far from what they mean... Now we are back to...
6.3K 163 10
(Y/N), The King of the Monsters lives in a world with dangerous creatures known as the Grimm. One day, he's out in a shop called "From Dust till Dawn...
3.7K 119 52
Blake and Weiss have had their differences in the past. They've pushed through it all though. It was on a crisp fall day when everything changed for...
938 51 11
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...