My neighbor's cat: Min Yoongi...

By TaespoonOfSugaaa

"Our cats are doing it; why don't we?" Cover: @TheChristianChimChim #125 in fanfiction 15.4.20 #28 in fanfict... More

My neighbor's cat
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

3

19.9K 785 442
By TaespoonOfSugaaa

_________________

I swayed on my feet, feeling dizzy as I changed into my skirt.

Great. Now I'm feeling sleepy. Damn Yoongi wasted so much of my time that I couldn't get time to sleep.

I don't even know why I'm being punished by being his goddamn neighbor.

Splashing my face with more water, I walked out, unable to do anything about the red and swollen eyes.

I heard my cat growl and ran downstairs, already knowing what could have riled her up.

"Goddammit Meow-meow," I exclaimed, throwing my bag over my shoulder. "You had to come over so fucking early in the morning?"

Groaning at my bad luck, I grabbed the fatass cat and walked over to my precious neighbor's.

I knocked furiously for one, I was in a hurry and two, I hated the fact I had to face him at the start of the day.

To my surprise, he opened after the first 13 knocks. Personal best.

"How many times do I have to do this?"

"And good morning to you, too."

He was fully dressed, ready to go out.

"What are you doing up at ass crack of dawn?," I raised an eyebrow.

"Ass crack?," his eyes shined with amusement. "If you remember, I am a student, too."

"Yeah, I keep forgetting that since you rarely ever go," I snapped.

"Why so snappy in the morning?"

"If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm not a morning person," I said, shoving the cat into his arms.

As I turned to leave, he said, "are you okay, though?"

"Don't play the nice card," I waved my hand as I walked down the front steps.

"You look beat," he followed after me. "Maybe you should skip today. I can skip with you... and we can both...," he walked side by side, "nap together."

"Yeah you would say that, so I don't get into your university."

He suddenly stopped. "Wait, you're opting for Seoul University?"

"Yeah, why?"

A slow smirk formed on his face, "nothing. It'll finally be fun. I might even become a regular student."

"That is if I pass the entrance exam, which thanks to your interruptions and goddamn loud activities, makes an even far of a shot than it already is."

But he wasn't even listening to me.

"If you hike your skirt a little higher...," he trailed off, showing me his goddamn cute gums that made me mad at how unjustly they looked adorable.

A disgusted grunt left my lips. "God, Yoongi!"

"Yeah baby," he smirked and I stepped on his foot.

"Wait, is that why you hate me?"

God how far is the damn bus stop?

"Excuse you?"

"You know," he shrugged. "The whole skirt thing--"

"No, I don't. I don't even know what you're talking about," I cut him in, feeling my cheeks heat up with anger and embarrassment.

"But-"

"To hate you would mean you being important to me and now that doesn't make sense, right?"

I saw his smile fall and somehow I felt bad for being this blunt.

Maybe I was too rude. He looked like a hurt cat.

But I didn't get to say anything to rectify my sharp tongue technology as the bus rolled in on the stop.

I hopped on, and saw him stand there looking like his heart was on his sleeve.

Damn, I should control my tongue.

As I sat on the far end seat, I mulled over the idea of hating him.

Did I hate him?

Since when did I start finding him annoying?

Since always.

I moved here when I was a kindergartner and I still remember how scared I was of the new place and new kids.

And the fact that I didn't have a dad made me somehow vulnerable.

That's when I saw him for the first time. My neighbor oppa.

He was just a few years older than me but he was the only kid on our block so of course I thought he would be my friend.

But I soon realized he was the pawn of devil.

It started with him pulling on my pigtails, to pushing me off the slide.

I got badly grazed as I scraped down the hot slide with my arm bleeding.

And even that wasn't when I started avoiding him.

Since his parents weren't ever home, my mom had no one to complain to besides his servants who were practically raising him. But what could they say to their master?

It ended with me becoming a recluse. I never knew why he picked on me but it made me avoid going out at all.

I stopped going to the playgrounds and the only place I went to was school. Even that wasn't willingly.

I had started despising my bully then because soon other kids started picking on me as well, following his lead.

But the last nail in the coffin was that fateful day in the school playground...

I still remember vividly.

I shivered as I recalled the kids' laughter and their pointed fingers...

And Yoongi's smug face.

My teacher didn't allow me to sit in the class during play time no matter how much I begged so I was forced to go out.

I still could feel the dread in my pit I felt that day when I saw Yoongi by the slides.

Somehow elementary kids got their break then as well.

As soon as I spotted him, I started to run away but tripped over a kid's foot and tumbled over face first.

My face got all the blow but that wasn't the thing that scarred me.

It was when Yoongi approached me from behind, pointed his finger at my ass and laughed, "Strawberry panties!"

Soon all the kids followed him as I sat on the ground, sobbing and trying to block all of them out.

Yes, that's when I realized I hated him.

And I still haven't let go of my rage.

Even though a part of me felt bad about being rude to him, the other part was proud for finally getting even.

Little did I know I had woken the sleeping cat - I mean lion.

__________________

Um, all the stories are going to get to the point now and I'm scared-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1.6K 27
a min yoongi x park jihyo fanfic. #2 in yoongyo 05/09/18 #51 in bangtwice 05/09/18 #6 in yoonghyo 03/20/20
458K 14.8K 44
"Congratulations sweetheart. You survived our full moon." ~Ranked: #902 in Fanfiction on 24/12/17~
554K 16.3K 102
BTS texting you. BTS texting each other. ―――― [WARNING: I overuse some bangtan clichΓ©s, don't kill me] ―――― [HIGHEST RANKING 2/8/2018 - #83 in fanfi...
552K 32.4K 71
"Let's get one thing straight. We're friends. But you're still mine. Okay?" - Highest Ranking : #59 in FanFiction Highest Ranking : #17 in BTS