Shawmila One-Shots

By lostincabello

love behind closed doors taking requests More

Paper Airplanes
Cigarettes
Remember Me
The One She Couldn't Have
Windows Apart
Pointe
Find U Again
You Are in Love
I Want You Back
The Five Times Shawn Said I Love You
Appointment
Like To Be You
Drunk
Call It What You Want
Lover
Dreams
Home
Set Up
All the Songs I've Written for You
Bet on Me
Pact
So You Wrote a Song

Touch

5.5K 162 60
By lostincabello

1. Hands

It doesn't really matter if there's someone else right? They're just friends. Friends hold hands sometimes right? Camila has surprised him at his concert at TD Garden. He would always be able to spot her a mile away even in a crowded room. He could tell by her wild hair and giddy excitement; the way she would smile and light up the whole stadium.

After the concert, she ran into his arms, giggling.

"You were amazing, Shawn! I'm so proud of you," she said.

Shawn felt his heart beat loudly in his chest and he couldn't help smiling at his best friend.

"I didn't know you were coming! You should have told me before and we could have gone out," he said.

"Surprises are fun though," she pouted. "I'm staying here for another day so I promise we'll be able to go out."

Not long after, the stadium clears out and the team's gone to their hotels. Shawn and Camila have been sitting in his dressing room for an hour. Camila is draped over the couch as Shawn sits on the floor, leaning his head on the couch. They've been talking and settling in as they always do when they haven't seen each other in months. He looks to his right to see her arm hanging off the couch as she recites a story about being on tour with Taylor.

Her perfectly small hand would fit so perfectly in his. His hand itches to reach out and grab it. Camila's still staring at the ceiling. Shawn moves his hand slowly to hers before touching her fingertips. Camila doesn't say anything as Shawn traces his fingers along her palm and strokes her hand. She looks at him with a reserved longing but doesn't pull back. His hand slides to envelope her smaller one from the back, intertwining their fingers. Shawn's heart thuds against his chest and his breath quickens. Camila stares at their hands before turning back to the ceiling and recounting another story, while he rubs circles against her thumb.

I think I might love you.

Those words forever stuck in the back of his mind. They don't say anything when Shawn holds her hand while they walk to her hotel. It's only after she lets go that he feels the warmth leave his body.

"Goodnight, Shawn," she whispers.

They both know something has changed.

2. Hair

Maybe it was the way his hair fell in front of his eyes that made her want to touch his hair. The soft locks curled around his hazel eyes. God, it was breathtaking. Camila couldn't deny her growing attraction for her best friend, though she tried to brush it off. Her phone dings and she sees a text message from Matthew. She guiltily smiles as she replies to his text.

Camila, you still have Matthew. Stop thinking about Shawn!

Shawn approaches her with his devilishly tight white shirt and black jeans.

"Back onto the shoot, Camilita," he affectionately calls.

His wild curls flop messily as he shakes his head. 

"Come here, you dork," Camila says before reaching up to his hair. He stoops down to her level and lets her run her hands through his soft curls. He's soft for her, she knows.

If he messes up his hair just so she'll fix it, nobody has to know.

3. Cheek kisses

They're on the set of "Senorita," and Shawn's full cute boy charm is turned on. His curls bounce up and down as he laughs at something Brian says. Camila smiles secretly to herself, admiring the way his shirt billows around him and his pants hug his ass. He catches her staring and she immediately averts her eyes to the ceiling. Shawn smirks and makes his way towards Camila.

"Whatcha thinking about, Senorita?"

"Hm? Oh! N-nothing just the video," she stutters and turns away.

He wraps an arm around her shoulder and gives her a big kiss on the cheek. Camila gasps and whips her head around to be met by Shawn's cheeky smile.

"What was that for!"

"You weren't paying attention to me. I had to get you back down from cloud nine."

"And that was your idea to get me back? Gross! I don't want your germs," she teases and scrunches her nose.

Shawn wraps his other arm around her and gives his best puppy eyes.

"Don't be mad, Mila," he pouts.

She giggles, "I could never be mad at you, dummy."

She wraps her arms around him and Brian gives Shawn a wink. He glares at him and Brian cackles.

Two hours into the shoot, Shawn picks up a wildflower from the side of the road. He tucks the flower into Camila's hair above her ear. She smiles at him and leans up to kiss his cheek softly. Shawn's face flushes a bright red and she giggles.

"What was that for?"

"Payback," she says and runs off.

4. Cuddling

He still remembers the night that Camila texted him those three words. We broke up. He stared at it for a good five minutes before mustering up the words to reply to her. They're both in LA this time for some interviews and meetings.

You ok?

Can I come over?

He doesn't hesitate to reply back yes. In a matter of a few minutes he hears her footsteps arrive at the door. He pulls the door open before she even knocks. 

Camila's eyes are bloodshot and puffy and she sniffles. She's still dressed in her meeting attire and her hair is pulled up into a bun. Shawn pulls her into his arms.

"You got here so quickly," he murmurs into her hair.

"I was going to come up even if you didn't let me," she said with a tearful laugh.

He takes her hand gently and leads her to the couch. He knows some sappy old movies and ice cream will make her feel better. He heads into his room and grabs a shirt and boxers for her to change into as usual.

"Here," he says, handing her his clothes, "you'll be more comfortable in these."

He'll never tell her how much he loves seeing her in his clothes. The way they drape over her body. The way it almost screams she's yours. Camila comes back and he can't help but stare at her. He's already splayed over the couch with Roman Holiday playing and ice cream awaiting in cartons. Camila might be falling in love with him but she doesn't say anything. He's probably moved on already anyways.

Camila crawls so that she's in between the couch and Shawn and he hooks an arm around her. She intertwines their legs and places her head on his chest.

"What happened with Matthew?" He asks.

"We haven't seen each other in a long time and I guess the feelings just kind of faded. It still hurts you know," she pauses as her eyes water. "Plus there's someone else," she stares up at him.

He hopes she doesn't feel his heart quicken. It couldn't be him right? He just wipes her tears with his thumb and holds her a little tighter.

5. Kisses 

Blame it on the drinks. Shawn and Camila had been celebrating their recent release of their new single "Senorita," and no way in hell was there denying the fire they both felt. The touches were too much and their lips were much too close to touching.

They'd run up to his hotel room giggling, high from the night. He unlocked his hotel room door and clumsily pushed the door open. Camila followed suit and collapsed on his bed with an "oomph." Shawn set down his jacket and poked her in the waist. Camila lurches forward and laughs as she collided into his chest.

Shawn had never seen Camila more beautiful. Her hair mussed up and eyes shining brighter than diamonds. Her laugh rang through the whole room. Her body melted into his like a puzzle piece. His hand went to cradle her face as she stared up at him, both of them suddenly sobering. He hears her breath hitch as he leans in. 

She hesitates rethinking all the times that she had rejected him in hopes that their friendship would always prevail, but she was growing weak to him. He chases her lips as she pulls back slightly.

'One kiss won't change anything,' she thinks. 

So she gives in and connects their lips together and she feels her legs give out at the years long anticipation of his lips. Shawn hold her waist as she holds onto him for support. Shawn moans at the contact. They softly kiss, savoring the taste of each other that they've been deprived of for too long. Camila delves her tongue into Shawn's lips and moans.

"Fuck, Camila," Shawn breathlessly says as they separate for a few seconds before he smashes their lips together again.

She's so intoxicating; it's better than he ever imagined. She tastes like wine and chocolate from earlier tonight. He feels lightheaded as she runs her hands under his shirt.

"Don't ever let me go," she whispers.

"Never."

———-
hello!! I'm back! Send in requests and don't forget to vote and comment!

Ang:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 512 20
One shots, some may be dirty, some have fluff, etc.
181K 5.4K 40
***COMPLETED.
28.6K 651 24
An island purely for Shawmila. If you wanna get there, you gotta SHIP it (that was a joke but I bet 99% of you guys didn't laugh) DISCONTINUED (as...
60.8K 1.6K 13
Shawn and Camila during quarantine oneshots/imagines.