Niall Horan Imagines

By Meshabeyond

(1) Just a collection of Niall Horan imagines written by me. © 2014 by Meshabeyond More

Niall Horan Imagines
He likes you
He's Leaving You
Bad Suprises
Drunk
How Could You
Taking a break
Can't be Happening
Back Together?
Fifteen Party (Requested)
Fifteen Party
Update
Not Ready
Never Stopped Loving you
Never meant to be
Happy 21st Niall!
It's Just acting
Update (Requests Etc)
A Perfect Suprise (Requested)
You can tell me anything
No More Pranks
Accidents in Starbucks (Requested)
Costume Love :3
Surprise?
How could you think that?
Best Friend(Something new)
Babysitting Wendy(Something new)
Song imagines
Better Together
Give your heart a break
Amnesia
Late Night Arguements
Stay with me
Hope
Twitter Complications (Requested)
Sickly in Love
Once in a Lifetime
Jealous Bestfriend(Requested)
Fix a heart
Honeymoon Avenue(7 Days Of Ariana)
Daydreamin' (6 Days of Ariana)
Why Try (5 Days of Ariana)
Almost is never enough (Four Days Of Ariana)
Welcome Back Daddy! (Idea)
Events & Unexpected Surprises
Informational Sequences?
Drunken Mistake
Druken Mistake (Part two)
Coach Rivalries (Idea)
18
New Update
Little bit of Information :)
First TwitCam
Just a little bit of your heart
Overly Coached (Idea)
Broken Without You (Inspired Song imagine)
Always & Forever (Inspired Song Imagine)
Family Concert Surprise (Something New)
Break Time (Something New)
Drunk Niall.
Stubbornness
Mullingar & Instagram posts
Q&A?
Question & Answers
You Don't Know Me
Happy Anniversary + Random notes
DRAG ME DOWN
My Everything
IM BACK!
I think I'm in love
Home
I'm thankful for....
Secret Love Song, PT II (AU)
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Survior
Not doing it
Brat...
Secret Love Song (bonus)
Miss me ?
Writing again :)
Perfect
I don't love you anymore (Secret Love song part II bonus)
Cheating prank
Hi hunssss x
Survior 2
2018 updates !!
Drag Me Down
Niaomi

Faith Brought Us Together (Requested)

3.1K 62 17
By Meshabeyond

Requested by @Edeline9611 

You were sitting at the table watching the bride and groom have their first dance.. Your hands were on the table your palms on your chin.. As you sighed

You were sitting at the wedding table watching Faith and her Husband, Nick smiling at each other they were just married, And the wedding had just took place a couple of hours ago you sighed.. It seemed like everyone was falling in love... That everyone was getting their happy endings except for you.. You haven't had a boyfriend in forever you were lonely and sad.. But you never really showed it you felt like all the good guys fell off the face of the earth.. You felt like you would be lonely forever and it hurt. Your chin was in the palm of your hands as a tear fell out and slid down your cheek.

"Hey why the long face? It's my wedding night Y/N!" Faith Exclaimed Looking at you.

You looked up at her quickly wiping your cheeks before speaking.

"It's nothing really I'm just really tired all of this wedding stuff tired me out." You lied and she shook her head.

"No really what's wrong?" She pressed out not seeming very convinced with your answer.

I'm going to be lonely for the rest of my life

"Nothing it's just so sad seeing my best friend married to the man she loves." You joked and she slapped your shoulder softly rolling her eyes.

"Oh Shut Up Y/N" She laughed causing a small smile to grow on your lips.

"I'm throwing the bouquet and Nick's Throwing the garter!" She announces joining her husband on the stage in which everyone surrounded you sighed before getting up and Joining everyone, She turned around towards the wall where her back was faced to you, You didn't really want to do this you knew for a fact that you weren't going to catch it. Legend has it whoever catches the bouquet is the next person to get married, And whoever catches the Garter will be the person they get married too. You didn't believe in it.. Well At least you didn't believe it for you, Faith on the other hand caught it once, But the guy who caught the Garter wasn't Nick. you suppose it only partially works, Unfazed by your surroundings you put your hands up like every other girl but uninterested in the whole situation yours were lower than other hands, She counted down bending down as everyone started to surround you pushing you around. Your back touched someone else's causing you both the fall back as Faith threw the Bouquet not paying any attention you turned Around seeing a blonde man probably the same age as you his face was in shock as he pulled his hands up to his face to show he had caught the garter. Your attention turned back to the girls the bouquet was bouncing around like a Volleyball you stood up sticking you hands you to catch yours balance just as you did that the Bouquet flew into your arms. You gasped Bringing them down to examined them. Everyone fell silent all of their eyes landed on you you slowly turned around meeting eyes with the blonde. His eyes were blue his hair Nicely styled in a quiff. You were speechless.

He cleared his throat looking around.

"Um I'm Niall" He introduced himself holding his hand out. You couldn't believe it this wasn't real,  you couldnt have caught it.  You shook your head

"This isn't- You can't-We can't" You paused stumbling on Your words you took a deep breath Handing him the flowers.

"This isn't me" You told him and he looked at you confusedly.

"Im sorry." You apologized your voice cracking as you turned your heal and ran away.

You never believed in those things and now that you caught the bouquet you knew for sure that it wasn't real. How could someone love you? You knew nobody was capable of loving you especially not Niall he was perfect, he deserved a perfect girl not you. When you got into your car you cried and drove home.

~~~~~~~ Five Weeks Later~~~~~~

You woke up and smiled to yourself today Faith and Nick were coming back from their vacation/honeymoon Faith was pretty much your only friend, you were a loner you never understood why she was your friend she was so pretty and you well let's just say you were the best looking In the bunch. You hoped that she wasn't still mad at you for ruining the little bit of wedding reception she had left. She gave you a mouthful a few weeks ago saying how you shouldnt have  ran out like that and you shouldn't have been so rude to Niall but really you didn't mean to if anything you were doing him a favor.

You dialed her number putting the phone to your ear, waiting for her to pick up... at about the last ring she finally picked up the line went silent.

"Hello?" You spoke to make sure she was on the phone.

"What?" She snapped you could tell she was still mad.

"Come on Faith please don't tell me your still mad." You begged

"Of course I'm still mad your ruining fate!" She yelled at you.

"Faith I'm sorry I'll do anything to make it up to you." You said

"Go out with Niall." She ordered

"Anything but that please.." You  pleaded.

"Goodbye  Y/N " She said hanging the phone up.

Is she seriously that mad?

You sighed dialing her number agaik she picked up on the second ring.

"WHAT!!!" She yelled at you, you weren't surprised you took a different breath.

"Fine." You mumbled earning a squel from her causing you to remove the phone from your ear after a minute you sighed attaching the Phone back.

"REALLY?!?!" She asked loudly.

"Yes if it'll makes you stop being mad at me then so be it." You told her.

"Okay then tomorrow night you and Niall 8'Oclock sharp and don't mess this up for yourself I'll text you his number." She informed you.

"Okay" You responded as she hung up. 

After about two minutes later you got a text you opened it.

It was from Faith.

457 003 5521 call him and ask him out. ;) 

You rolled your eyes at your friend. She's really making you do this. You shook your head before clicking the number and texting him.

Hi Niall this is Y/N I know you don't know me that well but I was thinking maybe we could hang out tomorrow?

You took a deep breath and sent it.

You felt an unknown feeling of anticipation and nervousness you didn't know why you were so nervous... You shook off the thought going into the living room and turning the TV on.

About 20 minutes later your phone dinged indicating that you had a text message you unlocked Your phone and opened the text.

Y/N of course I know you! Your my soon to be wife right? Hahaha Yeah sure we can hang tomorrow how about noon? Niall replied you couldn't help the unwanted smile that crept on your face as you quickly saved his number before responding.

That's perfect see you there! You quickly texted and in record time he texted back.

It's a date! ;D Is what the text read causing your heart to flutter. You rolled your eyes before turning your attention back to the TV your hormones are really stupid.

…………………………………………………

{The next day}

You were just putting the finishing touches on your make-up, it wasn't to much just eye liner, mascara and lip gloss. You decided that you weren't going to try too hard so you just decided on casual. You wore a sweater since it is chilly outside and skinny jeans along with some black ugg boots. As for your hair  you put it up in a messy bun you completed your outfit with your black strap on purse. You smiled you actually looked Okay today and you haven't even tried you were admiring yourself in the mirror when the doorbell rang. You put the finishing touches on yourself and quickly walked to the door opening it revealing, Niall he looked good his hair was nicely styled in a quiff, he wore black jeans with a whole in the knee part and a white poison shirt with a black jacket his hand was stuffed in his pockets.

"You looked beautiful." He complimented, you blushed.

"Thank you. You look really good too." You smiled

"So are you ready to go?" He asked and you nodded as you closed your door. You followed him to his car as he opened the door for you. You thanked him as you climbed in and put your seatbelt on. He got in starting the car and pulling onto the road.  

You arrived at a restaurant you've never been to before you watched him as he killed the engine taking his seat belt off.

………………………

You didn't expect this but you ended up having a great time Niall was just so funny and carefree you found him interesting. The whole time you goofed around and talked about random things. He was so cute and adorable you found yourself starting to actually like him. He was the perfect gentleman. Niall pulled Into the driveway you looked at him before smiling.

"Thanks I had a really good time." You told him and he nodded.

"Me too." He agreed chuckling

"Bye Niall" you said taking you seat belt off. He kissed you on the cheek before letting you get out of the car.

"Bye Y/N" He responded as you closed the door waving one last time before going up to your house the smile you held never leaving your face.

……………………………

{Two Months Later}

You smiled as you texted Niall back you and Niall are really close now you text non stop and you hang out all the time. You really like him and you think he might like you too but Nothing has been confirmed or Official he's coming over today to watch a movie tonight your hoping tonight he'll finally make a move. You get everything ready the popcorn the movies the blankets snacks and stuff just when your about done Niall walks inside and sit on the couch smiling at you.

You roll your eyes shaking your head. "You know you can knock sometime." You suggested and he shook his head.

"Y/N I practically live here I'm here almost everyday I think I've earned the right." He laughed and you nodded.

"Touche" You smiled at him.

"So what are we watching?" He asked looking through the movies you have set out already. You joined him on the couch. Looking through them as well.

"Let's see we've got The vow.." You read the movie titles out loud Niall sat back and listened.

"Keep going.." He said and you went to the next one.

"Umm 50 first dates." You read the next one.

"Go on.." He ordered softly and you went to the next one.

"The notebook.." You read and Niall groaned sitting up.

"Why are these all romantic movies?" He asked.

"They aren't!" You said a little too loud.

"Uh yes they are.. see!" He exclaimed picking the remaining movies up.

"The last song. Romantic!" He stated sitting that one on the table.

"Romeo and Juliet... Titanic" He continued

"Five year engagemen-"

"Okay I get it all of them are romantic" You cut him off taking the movies away from him you got up and put all the movies away.

"How about we just not watch a movie. Better?" You asked sarcastically. What was wrong with romantic movies? You signed clearly frustrated as you shook your head at him before walking into your  bedroom closing the door burying your face into the pillow.

After about two minutes there was a knock on the door.

"Go away." You groaned and he knocked again.

"Y/N don't be mad at me I'm sorry I didnt mean to ruin our night. Can I come in please?" He asked you stayed there for about three minutes then you opened the door to Niall embracing you with a hug.

"I'm sorry." He whispered in your hair.

"I have to tell you something." Niall said letting you go. You nodded looking at him as he took a deep breath.

"I love you" He informed you and your heart dropped as the butterflies started up again. Blinked twice looking at niall in surprise you didn't know he was going to say that.

"Say something please." He begged and you finally began to process what he had just said.

"Y-You what?" You said.

"I said I love you Y/N" He repeated and you smiled wrapping your arms around his neck before leaning up to kiss him. He kissed back and it was amazing it was magic like you could feel his love for you.

"I love you too." You told him and it was true you did love him.

……………………………

Present day

"How did you two fall in love?" A fan asked.. You and Niall looked at each other remembering exactly what happened all those years ago.

"Faith." You both said in unison.

"Faith what?" She asked clearly confused

"Faith brought us together." You both answered at the same time again. Smiling at each other. As you looked at your wedding bands.

She was right. And so was the legend it was completely right and your glad it was because of your wonderful husband. He was the best thing thats ever happened to you. And you could never thank Faith enough for giving you the gift of love.

A/N

I'm soooooo sorry it took this long to write this imagine to the requester and to the readers its been for weeks and ive finally gotten my writting skills from out of the toilet. Hahaa ill never go that long without udating again. Oh i started writing harry imagines if you like harry too. Then feel free to message me about it. Its been too long and im still not done with the song imagines.... -_- i had finals last week and my phone broke and everything I had a bad week but everythings good now.

Hope you enjoyed this one!

I gotta do my homework now haha. :(

Vote for Harry styles birthday in a few days And for OTRA TOUR starting in less than two weeks I think like 10 more days until the Australian leg starts who's going??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!
276 13 15
A Niall Horan Fanfiction
110K 2.1K 37
It says it in the title. NIALL HORAN IMAGINES. I am now taking request. Chapter 1 has all the info! The first few are not very good but I promise the...
99.7K 1.4K 32
The title kind of explains it all... Here are a bunch of cute imagines that I come up with in my spare time. If you want me to dedicate one to you...