Irondad & spiderson One shots...

By shan_hamilfan

COVER AND CHARACTERS NOT MINE The title describes it all :) *Starker can burn in the pits of hell Do yourself... More

I didn't call him dad!
YEET
I'm here
Sensory overload!
Sensory overload! Pt. 2
Happy birthday Pete!
Little sh*t
Oh yeah...a fieldtrip(pt 1)
Oh yeah...a fieldtrip (pt 2)
Happy 4th of July
Wanda no!
Avengers Instagram
Look at dis
Two can play that game
Dad group Chat
5 vines and a meme
Did he love you? Pt. 1
I just thought about this
Did he love you? Pt. 2
Avengers Instagram(2)
Stay alive *im sorry :,)*
Rainy day
I wasn't ready
HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THIS RIGHT NOW
MIT
Spooktober Write-a-thon!
Nightmares
Buried alive
Acid
Sickness/Disease
Hanahaki
Nosebleed
Sensory loss
Needles (+Thank you)
Memory loss
Shivering
Blood loss
Sleep deprivation
Panic Attack
Broken Ribs
Sick while in captivity
Arguments
Mind control
Rejected apology
Hurting somebody close
Falling from a large height
Hypothermia
Hallucinations
Halloween!
Peter takes morgan to the mall (irondad texts)
He was so much more
Exhausting mistakes
5 photographs
Another field trip? (Pt 1)
Another field trip? (Pt 2)
The voices in my head
SHIT POST
We're family now
A Tolerated Christmas
Tagged + something else
Happy New Year
He is Venom
Avengers Instagram(3)
A family dinner
Random authors note lmao
Not Alone
All my heart
Oops i did it again~
A different FFH ending
We're family now (2)
Taaaaaaged
Gym tea
Happy Birthday Tony!
Peter, also known as the sleep-deprived kid
Quarentine chaos
Father's day
IRONDAD SHOW PETITION-
Peter's sees the hamilfilm
Donut leave me
The story of Rhodey and Tony pt.1
Are you happy?
Quarentine chaos pt 2
Always silent (+SPOOKTOBER 2)
Haunted House
Supernatural enemy
Dark skies
Something old
Time loop
Impaled
Amputation
Teeth
Arachnid
Clown
Alone
Scars
Stitches
Afterlife
Recovery
Bandage
Darkness
Movies & Halloween
We're family now (3)
Avengers texts
CURRENTLY SOBBING
Hibernation season
What more can I do~
Spider-man doesn't cry
Avengers Instagram (4)
It's happening again
Shit post about Tony
Let's go home (pt 1)
He's bisexual too
She's pulled a Barton
Irondad texts + cool new thing ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€
Crappy fun-house
Clowns...?
Lets go home (pt 2)
Lets go home (pt 3)
*MAJOR SPOILERS NWH* someone talk to me pls
Spider-man: finally home
5 times Peter found something out about the avengers
NEW BOOK!
May's a pretty damn good aunt
Imperfectly perfect birthday
Dad Group Chat pt 2
He's had worse
Power outages and a fancy locker
Mind control SPOOKTOBER- 1
Time- 2
Ice- 3
Bones- 4
Isolation- 5
Nightmares- 7
Sirens- 8
Goodbyes- 9
Poison & Delirium- 11 & 12
Scars- 14
Hooked- 15
Soaked- 18
Umbrella- 21
Freespace- 23
Rotting- 26
Rescue- 28
Tip toe- 29
Stillness- 31
He's had worse pt. 2
Baby?!
Real talks and McDonalds
Peter's mistakes of the day
Stress sick
It's all different
Holiday break at the Stark's
SEQUEL OF THIS BOOK HAS BEEN POSTED

Oh yeah... A fieldtrip(pt 3)

8K 219 121
By shan_hamilfan

Requested by: TinkerDinked

*3rd POV*

The lights shut off throughout the tower. It was Pitch black. There were a few alarmed screams coming from the group of students. Peter was a bit surprised too... The tower didn't normally loose power. Even when there was a power outage, it would shine through it all.
Someone had to physically turn off the power somewhere.

" Uh-Mr. Stark?" "I'm right here kid." Tony put a hand on Peter's shoulder. Because of his spidey senses, Peter could kind of see in the dark. He normally liked the dark because it didn't cause sensory overloads but he felt like crying. He was...scared. For what reason though!? Something was wrong. His senses were going haywire. It must've been bad if his senses were making him scared...

"Y-Yeah um..." Peter's nerves were telling him something. It was making him scared. Peter took a shaky breath. "I-Mr. Stark I don't know what's going on. My Senses. They-Th-They're going crazy. I don't know what's happening." He sniffed, trying to make the tears that had welled in his eyes go away.

"Hey...Hey it's alright. We'll figure out what this is. I'm sure it's-"

"Hello there Tony Stark." The intruder sneered.

"Who are you? What do you want? Turn on the lights so I can see you, you coward!" Tony yelled. The clueless group of students were in a corner wondering what to do. They just came to have fun. Not be there for a break in.

"As you wish Stark." He flicked the lights on. Everyone yelped in surprise by the brightness but Peter didn't just 'yelp in surprise.' He fell backwards and yelled in agony. "Pete!" Tony exclaimed. He ran to Peter's side. Ned and MJ followed. (Sorry I forgot about them lmao) Tears flowed freely down Peter's face.

The light was so bright. Too bright. It hurt his head. "Kid. Kid? You alright?" "Peter!" MJ and Ned said in unison. Tony shushed them and instantly understood that it was because of the spider senses. (MJ figured it out herself)

"It hurts s-so much." He curled himself into a ball. (This poor bean. I'm sry. T^T) "Uh-Um- FRI turn the lights down to 25% please." "Of course sir." FRIDAY did what she was told and Peter visibly relaxed. "Thanks Mr. Stark..." "No prob kid."

The students' chattering started up again, wondering what just happened and who it was who managed to break into the Avengers tower. "Hey!" The man yelled. His voice then went cold.  "Eyes...on...me." The room went silent.

"Now... Stark. My name is Greg (I'm sorry I couldn't think of a name for him) and I want your group out of this tower. We're going to have a simple talk. Just you and me." though the only person who noticed was Peter, there was momentarily a flash of fear in Tony's eyes.

"O...Ok." He turned to Peter. "Kid I want you to escort the tour out." Fear flooded through his eyes. "Mr-Mr Stark no. I don't know what he's gonna do to you!" He whisper-yelled. "And where are the other Avengers?!
They can help!"

"Oh yeah. They won't be joining us."

"What'd you do to them?!" Tony instantly got defensive. This dick barges in and says he 'wants to talk' and then says he did something to his friends?!

"Don't worry about it. They aren't harmed. Just... knocked out."

After a moment of silence, he spoke again.
"Well? Are you going to do as I say or sit there, waiting for me to kill every single person in this room!?" his voice escalated and the students jumped at how intimidating he was.
(well yeah he just threatened your lives-)

Tony sighed. "Pete-" "FRIDAY escort the group out and notify Mr. Stark and I if he-" he glared at Greg "-tries anything." "Of course." The students left to evacuate with the help of FRIDAY.

"Kid you've got to get out of this. I'm not going to drag you into danger. Not after what happened at Titan." Peter looked at him with determination. it was obviously a 'No I'm not leaving.'

"Pete."
"No."
"Peter-"
"Nope."
Peter!"
"I'm not leaving you!"
"Peter Benjamin Parker leave. now!"
"..."
"Kid please."

He looked like a heart broken puppy. Tony never yelled at Peter. Last time he did was with the ferry incident.

Hesitantly, Peter walked away.

"Thank god that's out of the way. Now. Let's talk about you forking over every cent you own."

"And if I don't?" "Well I'll just tell them-" Two big men with guns walked out from behind Tony, guns cocked and loaded. "-to blow your brains out." "Well isn't that just peachy." He said sarcastically, as they tied him to a chair.

As the man kept blabbering on about his evil plan, Tony saw a figure walk through the shadows and he couldn't help but roll his eyes amusingly.

"Ya know what guys?" They looked at him expectantly. "I don't think I'm going to give you anything." Greg was angry. With a snap of a finger, the men were ready to shoot.

"Hey guys!" The guns were webbed out of their hands. Peter was back and in his Spidey suit. "Can you not shoot my d-ment-team mate?" "Your what?" "My team mate." "O...k?"

Peter looked over to see Tony sitting there with a smirk plastered on his face. He knew he was about to say dad. He also knew he tried to change it to mentor but realized Spider-man didn't have a mentor.

"Let me go!" Greg screeched when Peter webbed him. "Uh...yeah... I don't think so buddy." "You little-" Greg pulled out a knife and stabbed Peters leg. Deep. He yelled out in pain. "Pete!!!" Tony yelled. "I'm-i'm..." He whimpered a bit, trying to scoot away from Greg, who was slowly advancing towards him.

Instantly, Tony slipped his hands out of the restraints. While the men were distracted, he had been slowly edging his hands out of the zip ties they'd used. It turned out they weren't too great at tying things...Good.

Tony called the iron suit, ready to kick some ass. "Hey!" He ordered. "Away...from. My. Kid." Venom laced his voice.

"Well I-" Tony cut off Greg by blasting him. He was out cold. He did the same to the other men. "Yeah-I'm not giving you the chance of running away."

Peter shakily stood up and stumbled over to Tony, to hug him. When Peters leg gave out again, they both tumbled to the ground. "Thanks Mr. Stark." "No problem, kid. You'll probably need to have Bruce look at that." Tony said gesturing to the wound. "Yeah. When they wake up anyway. That Greg guy did this kind of...laughing gas thing to them." "How do you-" "Before I came to save you, I checked on them." Tony nodded in understanding.

After a small moment of silence, Peter spoke, taking off his mask. "Thank Thor that's over..." Tony let out a choked-sounding laugh. "T-Thor? Really?" He questioned through laughs.
"Whaaat?"

"HOLY SHIT!" The father-son duo jumped in surprise. Peter's eyes widened at the sight of his class.

"PETER'S SPIDER-MAN?!"
"FRI?! When did they get in here!?" "They saw Spider-Man and decided to run inside to see you in action." "You should've gave a warning!!!" "Apologies Mr. Parker." Peter huffed our an "it's fine."

"Hey Peter." "Hi Ned." "Sup Loser." "Hey MJ." "UM- How are they not surprised!?" "Umm... Well Ned knew already but MJ...?" "I figured it out. It's...kinda obvious..." "uh-?"

"Ok everyone. What happens in this tower stays in the tower and if any of this information gets out, I'll be at your doorstep ready to sue your ass. I will have FRIDAY scan the media too so there's no way for you to get out of this. Capiscé?"

No word got out about Peter's identity but Flash left him alone and people started to want to be his friends but he declined the offers. He only needed Ned and MJ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words- 1355

I'm seeing Spider-Man far from home in a bit and I'm scared. I don't know how much more movie depression I can handle 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1K 48
Just a bunch of one shots including: *irondad and spiderson *avengers and spiderman *identity reveals *just some random shit about spiderman -- Both...
1.6K 153 36
Jisung struggles to get the best grades, driven by the illusion to enter Medicine, but lately his performance is going down. And it is that jisung ha...
864K 34.4K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...