First Love (A Min Yoongi Fan...

Aleks_M_S által

Ellie Boyer and Min Yoongi are newly acquainted. They would have never thought to end up... dating. Ellie wou... Több

Before We Start...
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
BONUS (NOT A CHAPTER!)
A/N - THANK YOU
A/N - Second Thank You
A/N: DUDE
A/N: I Swear to God...

26

136 4 1
Aleks_M_S által

"I love you too, Tina Mckenzie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Underlined words are spoken in Korean)

The next morning, the pair could have a lie in as they had nothing to do until four in the afternoon.

Ellie woke up first. She yawned widely and tried to get out of bed and to get ready so that Yoongi didn't have to complain about her. Keyword being: Tried.

She groaned as the boy's hand enveloped her into heat more and more.

"Yoongi. We need to get up. Don't we have stuff planned this morning?" Ellie asked, watching as the boy creaked an eye open lazily and shook his head.

"Not this morning." Yoongi sighed a little, closing his eyes again. "Just go back to sleep for now." He frowned a little when he didn't feel the girl lie down. He growled and opened his eyes again. Ellie was looking at him sceptically.

"We really don't have anything planned this morning?" She questioned with a pout on her lips and her arms folded across her chest. Yoongi groaned loudly and shook his head, pulling the girl back into bed more, so that she was laying on his chest.

"We don't," Yoongi said and proceeded to play with the girl's hair as she relaxed under her boyfriend's touch. "I promise." Ellie nodded at that and sighed happily.

The two laid there in silence with Yoongi playing with the girl's hair and Ellie drawing small circles on the boy's chest, humming a small tune that came to her mind randomly.

When the clock struck three in the afternoon, the two got up and got dressed quickly. Ellie, being the Monsta X fangirl she was, pulled on her black Monsta X hoodie and a pair of blue jeans and a pair of random shoes. 

Yoongi, on the other hand, was dressed casually. He had a simple grey t-shirt on, a camo trenchcoat, blue ripped jeans and a pair of boot-like shoes and a black baseball cap on. 

Once the pair was dressed and, basically, ready to go, they walked downstairs into the lounge of the hotel, where everyone would sit and talk or eat something.

"Where are we going today? It seems to be a little late, don't you think?" Ellie asked a little as she looked over at the television which showed the Jamsil Arena with Monsta X banners. She looked down. She would never see them live. She doubted she would even be let in.

"I can't tell you but you'll really enjoy it." Yoongi smiled, glancing at the time. The concert started at twenty to five and it was already twenty past four. Yoongi cursed under his breath and dragged the girl outside of the hotel after checking if he had his wallet. He still needed to buy the Monsta X lightstick when they got there.

Ellie huffed as she was pushed into the car as Yoongi hurridly got in and began to drive.

The drive lasted for ten minutes so they got there early.

"Where are we?" Ellie asked, tip-toeing and trying to look over the crowd of people. Truth be told, she was never a fan of crowds.

"You'll see. Just keep your head down and let me lead the way, or else we'll leave." Yoongi warned. He really wanted this to be a surprise for his love.

Ellie rolled her eyes but put her head down as Yoongi's arm gripped onto her waist. He led the way through the screaming fangirls and some fanboys until they got to the safety of the shop where there were fewer people as they all left to get to their assigned seats.

"Can I look up?" Ellie asked, still keeping her head down and Yoongi sighed with a shake of his head.

"Not yet, Doll." He said as he led her over to the shelves of lightsticks that were almost empty. He grabbed two and walked to the cash register.

"Can I now?" Ellie asked. She was getting impatient and a little nervous. Yoongi chuckled.

"Not yet. I promise that you can look up soon." Yoongi smiled at the cashier. He thanked her in Korean, bowed and they left just as the crowds outside had died down a little as most people were already sitting in the Arena and waiting.

Yoongi led the girl over to the entrance and told her to look up.

At first, Ellie didn't understand what was going on until she saw the two lightsticks in her boyfriend's hand and the many banners advertising the coming of no one else but Monsta X. The girl's eyes widened as Yoongi pulled her inside the Arena that was full of fans.

Soon enough, Yoongi found their assigned seats which were at the very front. They were the first people to see the group up close before anyone else could. Ellie sat down, mouth agape in shock still trying to gather her thoughts and recover.

She shook her head rapidly and looked over at Yoongi who was turning on the lightsticks and checking if they worked before noticing that the girl was looking at him. He smiled softly and handed her the lightstick. His smile faltered when she didn't take it. Ellie's eyes brimmed with happy tears.

Yoongi panicked a little and placed the two lightsticks on the ground. He quickly checked the time. They still had five minutes. He turned to the girl and cupped her face with both hands.

"Are you okay? Do you want to leave?" Yoongi bombarded the girl with millions of questions as Ellie suddenly smiled and kissed the boy lovingly.

"I love you, I love you so much, Min Yoongi." She gasped. Yoongi smiled as the girl enveloped him in a hug. He hastily placed his hands on the girl's upper back, hugging her too. "Thank you so much." She smiled as she giggled and took one of the lightsticks, inspecting it carefully.

She hugged the lightstick close to her chest as the Arena darkened and music started to boom, which Ellie recognised as 'Alligator', in the entire place. Ellie looked up at the stage expectantly and smiled when she noticed all the members walking down the stage, waving and smiling.

The first member that came out was Son Hyunwoo, also known as Shownu. He was wearing a grey, silk shirt, a pair of black trousers and a pair of black shoes.

Ellie quickly grabbed the camera Yoongi was already holding out for her and snapped a picture from the perfect angle. 

Ellie squealed a little at the photo and looked back up, craning her neck to see the others.

The second member that came to the front was Lee Hoseok, Wonho. Ellie snapped another picture and continued taking pictures until she had at least one photo of every member.

(Order: Shownu, Wonho, Minhyuk, Hyungwon, Kihyun, Jooheon and I.M)

The group's booming music turned off and they introduced themselves. They were looking around as they were talking and I.M happened to glance to where Ellie was standing and he smiled. He waved a little and pointed over to her, nudging Wonho who was the first to talk.

"What?" He asked as the fans screamed. Ellie, however, ignored everyone's screams and looked between the two, since she didn't understand what Wonho had just said. I.M pointed at Ellie again and she waved a little as Yoongi wrapped a loose arm around the girl's shoulders with a low growl, making Ellie giggle and smile at her boyfriend.

"She isn't from here. Speak in English too." I.M said into his microphone and the fans squealed at the special treatment one of the unknown fans had received. Ellie glanced at Yoongi with expectant eyes.

"They're just saying that they'll speak English for you." Yoongi shrugged, watching as Ellie fangirled over that statement.

When Ellie looked over to the stage, Wonho was at the very edge of the stage, staring at her before clearing his throat.

"Hello." He said into the microphone. Ellie almost choked on her own breath. "What's your name?" He asked in perfect English. He must've been studying. Ellie's face turned bright red.

"My name's... uh... My name is Li... Ellie." She stuttered once Wonho removed his earpiece and leaned down to Ellie's level while still being on stage. Yoongi watched cautiously as the boy got closer. He wasn't planning to lose his girlfriend to a singer any time soon.

"Ellie?" Wonho asked, still into the microphone as the fans quieted down to be able to hear the conversation to some extent.

Ellie could only nod her head slowly and Wonho smiled at her, about to grab her hand but Yoongi eyed him jealously. Wonho glanced at the arm draped over the girl's shoulder. He travelled his eyes up to the arm and was met with a, slightly, furious-looking face. His eyes widened.

"Min Suga?" He asked and Yoongi looked a little startled at his stage name coming out of the young man's mouth. Wonho was older than Yoongi but that didn't bother either of them. Yoongi nodded and began to look a little smug.

Soon enough, all the other members were crowded around the one place where Yoongi and Ellie were standing to get a look at the girl and the rapper both.

Before either of the two could react, Wonho had tried to pull Yoongi on stage with him. He was dragged on stage and the crowd cheered as Ellie looked at the members of Monta X in astonishment.

Wonho's eyes looked over to the girl and he took her hand, letting her step up onto the stage lights so that he could see her face properly.

The crowd cheered louder at the girl. Wonho looked confused but soon clasped his hands over his mouth when he realized he was faced with Tina McKenzie.

The truth was that Monsta X had practised to her songs several times to warm up their vocals and, although many people didn't know either Yoongi or Ellie from the 'famous' side, Monsta X definitely did.

Ellie looked at the ground, scared to look at the crowd until Yoongi appeared at her side and smiled, leaning down to her ear.

"So, how about we tell them to get on with the concert I promised you?" Yoongi asked. Ellie nodded her head and looked over all the members who were, almost, fanboying over the two of them which made the girl giggle.

"Can we get down now? I was hoping to finish the concert at the given time and then go to the fan-sign with my girlfriend." Yoongi asked Wonho who was still to introduce himself fully. Wonho nodded and helped the two off the stage before continuing with the speaking and then the concert.

The group performed all their songs from their debut up until their most recent songs. They had said that they were doing concerts all over South Korea from May, their debut month, up until July.

They performed all their new songs first and taught the fans fan-chants to their older songs if they didn't know them.

As the hours ticked by, it slowly neared to the end and the group said their goodbyes and left the stage after goofing around a little.

All the fans filed out of the Arena and, most, began to head to their cars in order to get to the rented-out building where the fan-sign would be held. Yoongi and Ellie were two such people.

The drive there was fairly quiet except the small noises Ellie made every time she remembered that Wonho treated her differently. Yoongi ignored it and continued driving.

After they had parked the car, they filed into the fan-sign room and sat down at the front. The members soon piled in and sat down on their own seats while smiling brightly. Ellie waved to I.M and he waved back. He was only twenty-three so they could be friends.

The group began to speak as Yoongi quietly translated to the girl next to him. Ellie nodded along as she smiled at some of the silly things that were being said.

After about half an hour of them speaking and making jokes, the fans were called up to get things signed and chat with the idols for a few minutes. Ellie and Yoongi were the last to go.

"Hi!" Ellie smiled at the enthusiastic Madnae (eldest which acts younger) and greeted him with a small bow. "How are you?" He asked. Ellie smiled and shrugged her shoulders as Yoongi stood behind the girl, giving the men in front of her warning looks.

"Fine." Ellie fiddled with her thumbs a little. "I don't have anything to be signed, I just came here to talk to you." She smiled. She tried to sound formal as he was a lot older than her and it was the correct manners in South Korea, but, of course, the last statement was a lie. She didn't even know she was going to their concert. Shownu frowned.

"No need to be so formal with any of us." He chuckled and ruffled the girl's hair. Yoongi eyed him a little suspiciously and Shownu noticed and laughed. "No need to be jealous either, Min Suga. I won't steal her from you. Promise." Yoongi rolled his eyes at the statement.

"Just call me Yoongi." He muttered, just about loud enough for the latter to hear him. Shownu nodded and turned back to the girl with a small smile.

"If you have nothing to sign, how about a picture?" He suggested. Ellie nodded eagerly and took Yoongi's camera from his neck hastily but still trying not to hurt him. She smiled at the Madnae and handed him the camera.

The snapped a quick picture together.

"Is there anything you want to ask me?" He asked the girl. Ellie looked down at the ground with furrowed eyebrows, thinking hard whether there was a question that was appropriate enough to be asked. Ellie shook her head and smiled a little. Shownu nodded but stopped the girl as Yoongi rolled his eyes. Truth be told, he was so bored that he was about to fall asleep standing.

"Can I ask you something?" Shownu asked. Ellie giggled and nodded.

"You just did." She smirked. Shownu rolled his eyes playfully and smiled.

"What made you become a singer? And date Min... Yoongi?" He asked, eyeing the boy up and down. Yoongi simply raised an eyebrow. He was beyond unamused. He was tired and unwilling to start arguing. Ellie looked over at Yoongi and took his hand, squeezing it in reassurance.

"I always wanted to be a singer." Ellie began with a shrug. "And I'm dating Yoongi right now because I love him." She smiled at the boy and Yoongi couldn't help but smile back. Shownu smiled at the pair's interaction.

"I'm just wondering 'cause you look adorable together." Shownu smiled and handed the camera back to the girl, telling her politely to move along onto the next person, which happened to be Wonho. He was the second oldest and one of Ellie's favourites in the group.

Wonho smiled brightly at the girl and nodded at her to take a seat while Yoongi stood and placed his hands on the girl's shoulders. Ellie smiled and bowed her head politely.

"You're so cute, you know that?" Wonho smiled. Ellie blushed a little and Yoongi, worn out of all the energy he had, didn't bother to even reply to this comment. It was just fan service. "I'm glad you came to our concert. I hope you enjoyed it." He smiled as Ellie nodded and looked up at Yoongi who was in the middle of a yawn.

"Yoongi?" Wonho called a little. Yoongi hummed as a sign for the man to continue. Wonho cleared his throat a little nervously. Who knew Yoongi would have such an impact on such a popular idol group. "You can go sit down. Shownu already told you. We're not stealing her away from you." He smiled softly. Yoongi was exhausted and simply nodded, walking back to their previous seats and closing his eyes.

Wonho turned back to the girl and looked at the camera.

"Shall we?" Ellie nodded at the statement and turned the camera on, facing it towards them two and snapped a photo of them smiling happily together. Ellie smiled at the picture and looked up at the older boy.

"I'm so happy to meet all of you guys." Ellie smiled brightly, making sure that her voice was loud enough to cut through any of the other conversations that were going on between the members.

"We're all glad to meet you too. And your boyfriend, too." Wonho chuckled and sighed happily. "Any questions?" Ellie shook her head once again. "I have one." Wonho announced as he looked over at Yoongi sleeping in the seats.

Ellie looked over to where Wonho's eyes were drifting to and smiled at the sleeping form of her boyfriend.

"I just want to know where you guys met. You seem pretty close, even for a couple." Wonho chuckled a little and Ellie smiled, all the memories from the previous year, when they were, in High school flooding into her mind.

"We met about a year ago in high school," Ellie spoke. "He transferred from Canada and we, kind of, had to start talking. I was assigned to give him a tour of the school grounds and then tutor him and now, I guess, here we are." Ellie chuckled as she looked around. Wonho cooed at the cuteness of their first meeting and sighed.

"I wish I had someone like that." He mumbled and Ellie looked over him sadly. If her heart didn't belong to Yoongi, she would be more than happy to date Wonho or any of the other members, as a matter of fact. "Well, onto the next member." Wonho chuckled and stood up. Ellie followed his actions and walked over to the next member: Minhyuk.

All of this continued until the clock had struck half-past twelve at night. The group had to go and rest. They said their goodbyes and left the place as Ellie waved to them. She sighed happily and shook the sleeping Yoongi awake and smiled at his cute, sleepy face.

"It's time to leave, sleepy head."     

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

21K 565 10
He never wanted to marry someone but he did. He doesn't believe in love but falls in love with a girl at first sight. What will be his story of love...
721 49 23
He is so cold from outside and she is too cheerful . He pretend what he is and she pretends the opposite, but deep down they both are fighting agains...
70.3K 2.4K 35
{COMPLETED} "How's my babygirl doing this morning?" He asked me. "Why did you you do this to me?" I asked him while tears are coming out of my eyes. ...
339K 16.6K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...