Forever Mines

By storiesbysyd

Read Book 1 first (be my girl) SEQUAL TO "Be My Girl" !!!! After having baby King, London and Khalil are stil... More

Chapter 1- We Need You
Chapter 2- The Letters
Chapter 3- Club Chronicles
Chapter 4- Jail Confrontations
Chapter 5- Keys
Chapter 6- Open Mic
Chapter 7- we need a break
Chapter 8- Crushing
Chapter 9- Insecurities
Chapter 10- im done
Chapter 11- illegal stress reliever
Chapter 12- Jealous Much?
Chapter 13- Neglecting
Chapter 14- Blow Horn
Chapter 15- Aint no Breaking Up, We take Breaks😭
Chapter 16- better days
Chapter 18- Cake !
Chapter 19- Talk for Talk
Chapter 20- House.. nah Mansion
Chapter 21- Bae you stank!
Chapter 22- Vitamin D
Chapter 23- Who are these people ?!
Chapter 24- Uninvited Bestfriend
Chapter 25- youre boring London
Chapter 26- i put the singggg in single
Chapter 27- Bump London Day
Chapter 28- daddy duties
Chapter 29- Demons Inside
Chapter 30- Barber of my dreams
Chapter 31-hard headed
Chapter 32- couple dispute
Chapter 33- get over it and get up
Chapter 34- Lost and Found
Chapter 35- take it day by day
Chapter 36- theres no love
Chapter 37- Months on End
Chapter 38- Waste of Energy
Review of Characters
Chapter 40- ft on the low
Chapter 41- baby got a baby?
Chapter 42
Chapter 43-you sure???
Chapter 44-Finale Part 1
Chapter 45- Finale Part 2
Thanks!!!
Update

Chapter 17- where is he?

1.6K 46 3
By storiesbysyd

King

"Baby wake up." I start pushing London. She wasn't getting up so I started pushing and shaking her harder.

Thud.

"Ooouuu baby I'm sorry. On my life I ain't try to do that." I say through gritted teeth.

I help her off the floor before getting a pillow thrown at my head. "Boy you play to much. Dang you couldn't wait like 5 minutes? What the heck you want?"

I stare at her intensely debating on whether or not I should argue back or shutup. I study her face and bust out laughing.

"What's so funny?" She says getting out of bed putting her slippers on.

"You make that li bunny face when you mad." I say chuckling again. "You cute bae."

She rolled her eyes before cracking a slight smile. I don't know why she be tryna act all hard.

"Whatever Khalil. You still ain't told me What pushing me out the bed was for?" She said.

I stand up with her and go to the bathroom to wash my face. "Oh so we not telling our son happy birthday? You forgot?" I question. I know she ain't forget I just want a reaction.

"No Khalil I just-." She starts before I cut her off.

"Your being a bad mother."

"But I-."

"Wait till I tell King about his mama forgetting his born day." I smirk while putting my face towel back on the rack.

She stomps her foot and hits my butt and my face gets serious.

"Stop cutting me off and listen. Dang." She fumes. "It's 7:30 in the morning. King probably isn't even up."

She wasn't lying. That boy sleeps through anything and when we not waking him up he's gone until like 12 noon.

"One, you gone start hitting my butt because the Bible says do unto other as they will have them do unto you, soooo." My eyes and hands travel to those booty shorts she was wearing.

"Khalil move. What's the second reason?" She says laughing, crossing her legs letting me know she was getting turned on.

"Oh yeah, I gotta go out somewhere." I state

She gets serious. "Out where?"

"To meet Jahari about this new place he looking at."

She gives me a stern look before getting her toothbrush. "Khalil you better not miss your son's birthday party."

"Baby i ain't gone miss something like that."

London looks at me for a few seconds and I intensely stare back. After getting bored she walks out and I follow her.

"Come on so we can say happy birthday. But if he cranky and starts crying then it's all on you." London says pointing her finger at me.

Walking in front of her I turn around and stop her. "Bet you $20 he won't cry." I say holding up 20$ and placing it on the table for the winner to get when we get back.

"Hmm. Bet." She says before walking under me.

Creeping through the room we walk over to King's crib with him sleeping peacefully.

"Awww my baby looks so cute." London whispers while whipping her phone to take a few pictures.

I kiss my teeth. "Man you got this boy babied with all these lil kid toys in here."

She mushes me. "Dumbo He is a little kid. And he's a mamas baby." She gushes.

I shake my head looking at her. "Them type of sons end up going gay so nah."

"No they don't." London says defensively a little louder than expected and King starts to stir.

We both turn our attention back to him and I shake him a little bit.

"Don't knock him out the crib like you did me." London says in disgust.

I ignore her and continue to gently shake King up.

His eyes flutter open and he just stares at us.

I laugh to myself and lean to London's ear. "Pay up bae."

She rolls her eyes. "Shutup."

I laugh at how we could make bets with each other like this.

"Happy birthday my babyyyyy." London says in a whiny voice.

"Ma ma gaaaa." He says slobbering everywhere. We look at each other and smile.

"Alright so I'm just not her li dude?" I say feeling a type of way that he ain't acknowledge my presence.

I tickle him and he starts laughing to the point of slobbing. "Happy birthday my man."

London reaches over the baby chair and grabs a napkin. "Wipe his face with all that spit."

I do as told . Once finished I turn to London and see her admiring us. I give her a quick peck on the lips.

She smiles. "What was that for?"

I shrug. "Just for everything."

She leans forwards and kisses me again, grabbing my hair deepening the kiss. I let out an unexpected moan and if I hadn't had King in my arms I would be grabbing her right now.

King starts to whine but surprisingly, London ignores him and gives me some tongue action.

Suddenly, I feel some small hands on my jaw pushing me away. I look and see King reaching for London.

I pass him to her and he turns his back to me.

"Man what you doing stop cock blocking." I say half laughing half serious.

I try to kiss London again but King's little hands push my jaw away again.

London starts laughing and rocks King's in her arms.

She kisses King and he starts laughing. "I love both of my babies." She says looking between me and my son.
____________________

London (time of the party)

I check my phone for what seemed to be the 100th time in less than 5 minutes.

Pacing back and forth with Victoria soothing me. "Girl I need for you to calm down. He's gonna he here at any time okay."

"I told that Khalil not to be late or miss this party and it is starting Vic! I look dumb right now." I stress

Khalil helped put some of the decorations up and left while King took ANOTHER nap.

"The party has only started for 15 minutes London." Vic says checking her watch.

"But he's been gone for 3 hours." I respond.

I look at my phone again and scroll through my contact list. "Aht aht aht put it up." Vic takes the phone out of my hand.

Before I can put up a fight, I hear a thud and rush to the sound seeing King frowning.

"Boy what you-." I stop myself seeing that he slammed his IPad down.

"Oh no sirrrrr. Not finna happen."

"I don't know what you getting an attitude at but you need to chill." I semi shout at King.

He reaches and looks down at his IPad that was on the carpet.

Leaning down, I pick it up and see that it's dead. "Oh you this why you tripping?" I say holding the iPad in his face before sitting it down on one the tables.

I sit him down in my lap and face him towards me. "Stop catching attitudes alright?" I say sternly. He looks at me and lays all up on me, signaling that he got the message.

"Dada." He mumbles.

"Yea dada finna be here in a little bit." I say more to myself.

Ding dong

I stand up putting King down before going to get the door.

When I open it I'm shocked at who I see. "Ummmm Jahari aren't you supposed to be with Khalil?"

"What you mean?" He says looking genuinely confused.

"Before he left, Khalil told me that you and him had to go see a new crib for you." I ask

Alex looks like he has seen a ghost. He quickly invites himself in and hugs me. "Nah that's Alex. They had to go see.." He trails off.

"Had to go see who?!" I ask for clarity.

He shakes his head. "It's a secret. But I promise ya." He puts his hand over his heart. "It's nothing bad.

I squint my eyes. One thing I learned is that the friends  will say any type of lie to cover for they boys. Khalil could be laid up with someone and both Alex and Jahari would lie to my face.

Jahari immediately whips out his phone and starts texting somebody, which I bet is Khalil to warn him that I know they lying.

"I swear y'all playing with the wrong one." I mumble but Alex doesn't hear me.

Lol Khalil's tryna do something nice and London thinking otherwise

Vote💓Comment💓Share💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.2K 47
Sequel is out now !!! #ForeverMines Enjoy 😉 Vote 🗳 Comment💕 London and Khalil have just met. Known for his "playa ways" he was given a bet to fuck...
355K 15.8K 47
Read book 1 and 2 before this one.. ISSATHUG CREATION BITCH!!
43.9K 1.8K 26
London, a young girl in college has gotten hurt by the same man too many times. She decides to end things with him & take a break from love so her he...
119K 2.5K 30
Imani's a quiet girl who doesn't have any friends. She goes through her school days alone. Her life at home is pretty much non-existence. She comes h...