where did you go my Lady?[ Co...

Від ladylover25

The one day and acuma is spotted ladybug and cat noir on the job to fight and protect Paris as always . But t... Більше

the night before
the fight 😉
Ladybug disappeared ???
they are the same person !!
😘In the other dimension😘
💛the holiday tears💛
❤️the Christmas party ❤️
💛the kiss💛
the lies!!
the Warning of the mircalous 😊
hawkmoth plan
author's note
the dream 😔
the sleepovers?
the curious kitty
🌄the upcoming dance 🌄
🌺the upcoming war 🌺
🐞how they saved ladybug 🐞
what master fu saw ??
what are they going to do now??
😆the unexpected hug 😁
😆the end 😆 (presentation)

is Luka moving ?

52 5 0
Від ladylover25

Luka POV.
My sister and I have to pack up and see if this we will go to school . Our mom says yes and then we head off to our use to be school . When we get there julika leaves to hang out with rose for the last time and then I waved down Marinette and we talked ..

Luka: hey Mari !!
Marinette: hey Luka you okay ?
Luka: no but I have to move today and this is my last day ?
Marinette: no you can't move Luka !!
I will miss you ??*blushing hard*
Luka : you will miss me ?
Marinette: yes I will Luka ?
Luka: well I'm glad that you will at least *smiles*
Marinette: *I need to talk to his mom *
(Time skip)
Adrien POV .
I guess this can only mean two things I mean I can finally get with Marinette and also finally tell ladybug how I feel about her . My heart pounds with an amazing heartbeat ❤️ . I love ladybug she is such a amazing and sweet and also very beautiful woman with amazing ideas at the right time .* He looked at nino thinking about his inner thoughts *

Nino: hey dude you okay ?
Adrien: nino I'm better than okay I'm perfect !!
Nino: dude I have never seen you so Happy!!
Adrien : I'm going to see if Marinette can come to the dance with me ??
Nino: *shocked* you really going to ask her ?
Adrien : yes I am *heart bounding*

(The end of the school day )

*Now let's see if Adrien really asks Marinette to the school dance *

Marinette and alya started to skip down the hallway until they saw the devil chole as she walked towards them slowly !!

Chole: oh my what do we have here Sabrina*laughs*
Sabrina: we have some un lucky kids who thinks they are always right ??
Alya: well I mean we are and plus we all know that Adrien isn't going to take you to the dance chole because your really self-centered and only care about you no one else not even Sabrina !!
Sabrina : chole you don't care about me ??
Chole : well of course not your nothing to me but my best friend ??
Marinette : ....
Chole : well Marinette I'm guessing you learned a good lesson to stay out of my way or else?
Marinette: what are you going to do chole ?? You have always treated me with such disrespect since the first day I met you . So if you don't start treating me with respect then I will show you no mercy got it *Marinette looked in her eyes *
Chole : I mean it's not like you will do anything because if you do than I will tell my daddy that your family can move somewhere else and not live in Paris anymore !!
Sabrina: I thought your father couldn't do that ..
Chole : shut up Sabrina my daddy can do whatever he pleases except himself !
Alya: well if adrien takes you to the dance than he has totally lost his mind ??
Marinette: yup she is right !!

*Marinette and alya sudden reach the school doors entrance and see Adrien walking up to Marinette and alya . He starts the conversation off *

Adrien: Marinette how are you?
Marinette: I -im f-ine how -are you Adrien ?
Adrien: well I'm okay I was just going to ask you something but did you want to come to the school dance with me on Friday ?
Marinette: are you asking me ? Why not chole , Lila or kagami ? I don't understand ?
Adrien : well I mean those girls are just flirting with me but you have always been a good friend and I thought maybe you would like to come anyway ?
Marinette: I would love that *smiles*
Adrien: *smiles*

Well I hope you enjoyed this short chapter 😊 good night everyone

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

250 8 8
After New York, Marinette is lost trying to figure out her feelings. Unexpectedly, Chat Noir is the one to help her find her way through the maze she...
6K 158 27
After the defeat of Hawk Moth, Ladybug can't understand what's bugging Chat Noir. She wants to help him, but also want to help Adrien, who is depress...
10.1K 317 19
All was well between Ladybug and Cat Noir. She doesn't know about his struggling home life. She doesn't know about the arguments between him and his...
3.8K 52 14
During an akuma attack, Cat Noir got hit by an akumatized villain and unknowingly goes through stages of behavior of a cat, he becomes a werecat at n...