The beauty of us (Starco)

By percyjackson393

When Marco reads Star diary he finds out something that will inevitably change their relationship. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
The author here
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Ideas
Chapter 11
Im stuck
Chapter 12
Cover
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A.N.
Chapter 22

Chapter 16

105 3 2
By percyjackson393

Star's pov
I

don't know how to leave this place. To be honest Im not sure I want too...
Hell has actually been a kind place to me. Plenty of adventures with all the demons and such. No heartbreak here... just Tom. He treats me like I'm queen already. It feels good to be loved by him and for him to only have romantic feelings for me. Im starting to trust him though I know he's already open with me. He has nightmares every night so I've tooken to staying in the same room as him. Sometimes I sleep on the couch and sometimes we sleep on opposite sides of the bed. I think of Marco everyday (though it's only been maybe 3 I lose track of time in hell) but he hasn't tried to contact me. I thought he'd try to make sure I was ok but I guess Jackie's taling every minute of him time. He probably doesn't think about me, he's too busy with someone who's actually beautiful and not annoying unlike me. It hurts to think like this but I don't know how to feel toward him. Marco not trying to contact me has only solidified my feelings.
I want to confront Marco but I don't know how quit yet. The time will come to though and I will be open.

Author's note: Sorry I haven't written but here's a quick update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.6K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
180K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...