Mine.

By WaattyAriiaa

"You still don't get it do you?" he asked, anger dripping in his every word. "Get what?" I asked, my face mor... More

‼️Authors Note‼️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (extended special)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (epilogue)
‼️ANNOUNCEMENT TIME‼️

Chapter 4

55.8K 1.4K 80
By WaattyAriiaa

Ryder's pov

"T-thanks." she said breaking the silence between us.

After a couple seconds I slowly pulled my hands away from her, even though I wanted nothing more than to rip her dress off. What could I say I'd taken one to many shots. I held her forearm and helped her walk to my car.

"This is yours?" she said excitedly, god I hope she's not a gold digger.

I've met plenty of those I didn't plan on meeting another. I had a black Lamborghini that I got for myself for my twentieth birthday.

"Yeah" I replied opening the door for her as she got in and then went around to the drivers side.

"Sorry I've just always wanted one, I got a little excited." she said shyly as she looked down.

Well she's not a gold digger that's for sure she wouldn't even bother with apologizing if she was.

I shook my head, "You don't have to apologize." I started my car and drove out of the parking lot. When I was out I looked at her. "Where we going?"

She looked kind of deep in thought, "What's wrong, forget where you live?" I teased, smirking then driving and stopping at a stop sign.

I watched as she rolled her eyes. An action that took a lot out of me as I just wanted to whip her out of her seat and onto me.

"No" she said in a duh tone, she's got attitude I like it.

Once she told me her address, I started to drive there. The car ride was really quiet and I wanted to know her name so I broke the silence.

"My names Ryder" I said while looking at the road.

"I'm Octavia"

Shit, even her name is beautiful.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I looked at her winking. As I looked back at the road I saw a blush covering her cheeks while she looked out the window.

I love a girl who blushes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 39.8K 47
Ella used to always be in the shadows shy, and lets people walk over her ,and treat her badly, but an incident happened which changed her , leavin...
Madam Mafia By Nana

Teen Fiction

13.5M 354K 88
Rose Amor is the school nerd. She wears big black glasses and keeps her long black hair in a ponytail. She stays out of drama and keeps to herself. S...
10.3M 345K 33
"What the hell?! Kennedy!" I watch as Ryder turns around furiously and strides towards me. Oh oh. Maybe I took it too far... "What'...
144K 5.9K 29
"How can you say that?!" I yell at him. "It's simple Korinna. You and I will never be friends again. And you can sit there all you want and pretend...