My neighbor's cat: Min Yoongi...

By TaespoonOfSugaaa

"Our cats are doing it; why don't we?" Cover: @TheChristianChimChim #125 in fanfiction 15.4.20 #28 in fanfict... More

My neighbor's cat
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

2

21.9K 853 1.2K
By TaespoonOfSugaaa

________________

I grunted as I heard the sleazy song Yoongi put on.

Jeez, not again.

How many nights has it been now?

WHERE THE FUCK ARE HIS PARENTS?

"Damn you, Yoongi!," I said through gritted teeth as I stuffed both my index fingers in my ears.

And tried to understand the goddamn plant reproduction.

But it didn't stop the damn music from seeping through my eardrums.

How was I supposed to study if my neighbor got laid every night and thought it was necessary to let everyone know his progress right down to the time he slammed the front door on his date's face?

I was traumatized for life.

I was this close to crying.

"Ah~ Yoongi~," I heard a really nasal voice and nearly barfed.

Oh, so now we're done with the throaty voice.

Hm, I had started to get used to her voice.

Wait, what?

SEE I'M DISTRACTED AGAIN!

"Shit, right there!," she screamed in that annoying high pitched nasal tone that pierced over the goddamn cheesy "getting some" music Yoongi had on - hopefully to tone her down - to no avail.

Is he like.. hurting her in there?

I abruptly got up, face red and meter high when I practically pictured them doing it as I heard her moan louder and louder until it was all I could hear.

I picked the paper weight and moved the curtains away.

And gasped to see his window open.

I could see his back as he moved um-

Thank heavens the wall blocked the view or I'd have scarred my brain with the image of snow man's ass.

Effectively pissed at his audacity of leaving the window open, I grabbed the paper weight tighter.

Forget about his privacy, he didn't even think about the morality for others?

I so fucking hate him.

I'm so going to move into a dorm when I pass the entrance exam.

His grunts were my undoing as I threw the paper weight with all my might across my window straight into his room.

The loud thud against the floor made Yoongi spring from the bed and the nasal girl to scream.

God, how is Yoongi enduring her?

He was out of my view for a while when I think he wore... something.

And then he picked my paper weight up and walked towards the window.

He was shirtless. GODDAMMIT YOONGI-

I saw him raise it and his eyebrows.

He didn't even look mad. GOD I HATE HIM. SHOW SOME EMOTION YOU LITTLE-

His nasal girl covered herself with the sheets as she walked behind him.

"Who was it, Sugar?," she purred. But the nasal tone of her voice made it sound like a dying cat with a broken neck.

I physically blanched which didn't go unnoticed by Yoongi who smiled. His. Goddamn. Gummy. Smile.

YOONGI!!!

"Please, keep it down," I said in an awfully civil voice, un respect for the girl. "Some people are trying to study."

"Who is trying to study?," he quipped.

Wow, he thinks now is the time to start with me.

"Me. I'm trying to study. Have been ever since you hit puberty but couldn't."

"Maybe if you stopped eavesdropping, you'd get somewhere," he said. But it wasn't the fact he insulted me that riled me up. It was the fact he did so smiling. He was fucking with me.

I contemplated throwing my fatass biology book at him but it wouldn't cover the distance.

"I don't need to eavesdrop when you bang the - no offense ma'am - loudest, most annoying and nasal chicks in the goddamn world!!"

The girl looked at me with mouth agape. Sorry not sorry, hun.

"Are you going to let her talk to me like that?," she exclaimed at Yoongi who didn't pry his eyes off of me.

"She wasn't talking to you," he said and then sighed. "I think it's time you left."

Nice. I can finally get some peace.

She looked at Yoongi like she had been slapped.

"But- But we weren't do-"

"We weren't done. But now the moment has passed. We are done, sugarplum," he said whilst looking at me with the same quiet mischief in his eyes.

"My neighbor doesn't like it."

I scoffed but I was taken aback by his audacity.

As he ushered her out, I yelled, "And turn the damn music off on your way, Suga," I enunciated on the last word.

He turned around, switched off the stereo and licked his lip, all the while eyeing me.

I fake bowed sarcastically and his smile grew wider.

Then he followed the girl out of his room and out of my sight.

Proud of my accomplishment, I sat on the chair again and opened my book once again, this time leaving the window open to let the cool breeze in.

I had missed having this feeling ever since Yoongi hit his goddamn puberty.

First it was just his songs. Then came the women and parties.

What was he rebelling against anyway? He fucking had everything.

What- see even his thought distracts me from my path.

Exhaling, I took my sweatshirt off to allow the breeze cool my body which had gone up a few degrees under his gaze.

I was so absorbed in writing down notes and highlighting that I never noticed when Yoongi returned to his room.

Only when I felt someone's eyes on me, I pried my head from my book and looked up.

Yoongi was sitting on his window sill, watching me, content.

I frowned.

"What are you doing?"

"Watching you."

"Yoongi."

"Yes, babe?"

"Fuck off."

His smile once again grew wider. "God, your mouth."

"If you don't stop teasing me, you'll see my hands too."

"I would love to see your hands too," he tilted his head.

"Yoongi, I really need to study and unlike you, I have an early class," I was pleading with him.

"But you took my activity away so now I have nothing to do."

His.... activity? Could I hate him more?

"Seriously, FUCK YOURSELF."

"Nah, I like this better. It's sexier and isn't nasal."

"What?" I frowned, crouching forwards on my desk in confusion.

He bit his lip. "Yeah, just like that."

"What the fuck are you high on?"

"You."

"YOON--"

"And your luscious cleavage."

I jerked my head down.

Oh man holy shit-

____________

Lowkey think Yoongi would so do this 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 32.1K 71
"Let's get one thing straight. We're friends. But you're still mine. Okay?" - Highest Ranking : #59 in FanFiction Highest Ranking : #17 in BTS
46K 1.6K 20
A fanfic about Yoongi's old song that he wrote and a girl that wants to recreate it from her memory. This is the first fan-fiction I have written, h...
326K 2.5K 51
Pregnancy series about BTS. I already have a Pregnancy series about Why Don't We before this Book started: 12/08/19
505K 17.7K 21
Saved by them. Touched by them. Loved by them. Cover by bangtanash