Camila Cabello Imagines

Oleh mvyeeee

I know there are a lot of them, imagines and one-shot about this particular beautiful Cuban woman. But who co... Lebih Banyak

A/N
my favorite girls
i finally found runaway in your arms
change your ticket
change your ticket II
spare me a glance
what are all the odds
a little twist in destiny
a little twist in destiny II; i accept my destiny
love, Y/N.
don't want to, but i need to.
long gone
a/n: please read.
3114-9131
i want comfortable
you're my safe haven
i wish i was her
i am here. always.
it's you.
I'm dark, you light up my path.
let's stay in our pajamas

spy me up, buttercup.

387 9 1
Oleh mvyeeee

"Well ain't that very romantic?"

A gravelly familiar voice filled my ears as I casually sipped on my wine. I didn't bother turning my head on where he might be. I'm just used to it when in this occasions he'd be popping up anywhere you weren't expecting him. He chuckled loudly as his stare daggers at the side of my profile. He intent on doing it purposely as the music, chatters and cheers loomed around the atmosphere. I licked my lips as I watch the newly wedded couple dance in the middle, looking through each others eyes lovingly while the crowd awed at them but it seem it didn't matter to them.

"You're so pathetic."

I looked at him with emotionless face, as he smirked knowingly. Prince were sitting on the opposite chair while leaning against the table looking at me expectantly. "I knew that will caught your attention."

I shaked my head bringing my attention towards the ceremony. "And? Don't you have anything to do but to annoy the heck out of me?."

"It's not that, Y/N. Your my friend. I can't see the way your acting right now." He complained.

"I'm alright. Don't worry about me." I lied looking down adjusting my suit.

I jumped slightly when he slams his hands on the table abruptly. I looked at him appalled then around to see that they were not disturbed by his commotion. I sighed in relief and focus my gaze on him. "Are you crazy? What if they saw you? You'll only bring the attention to us. I said I'm fine." I hissed slightly at him crossing my arms.

"You are not alright, mate. You cannot hide it from me. Why must let her go? When you can fight for her? Where's that carefee and confident Y/LN I knew?  In those years I've been working with you I know you're not the one who easily give up on something or rather someone I can feel it you know." He chuckled while tapping his chest. "I can feel it in your bones that you are not that type of person you are right now."

I remained silent looking at him while I think of the words to tell him how I feel but I got nothing. I lost the words to describe what I'm feeling. Like heck I don't even know why I'm feeling this. I should be happy for her but who am I kidding my feelings betrayed me.

"I guess you aren't answering my thoughts right now. It's alright take all the time you need." He was already leaving but I caught his wrist and motion for him to sit.

Prince looked at me raising his bushy eyebrows. "I don't know why." I admitted shaking my head while my fingers tapped on the table nervously. "But all I know for now is that she's happy."

"Are you?" He murmured.

"What?" I asked curiously.

He rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "What? Come on dude. You didn't get it! I mean are you happy?!" He excalaimed.

I gulp the lump on my throat as I looked at her again. Laughing with her fiancé as an organizer cut the cake for them. I have been watching her from afar from the wedding ceremony. Her first step on the carpet, as she slowly walked down the aisle while she have those smile on her eyes. She only have set her eyes on her groom until to the vows. I admit my heart ached for her words and his. I am hurt. He got the woman I need and want. The woman in my dreams, she's the only one I could dream of. I can't imagine a life without her but life must be laughing at me right now because I failed to seize all those moments to fix the broken pieces. I torn myself away from her, getting used to those early mornings without her. I tried erasing her laugh, face and everything that reminds me of her on my mind but she's the only one I could think of.

She's my partner. She is a total definition of beauty and the brains, everyone loved her in work including me. I met her there. My passion and love goes through together but it's just different of what I feel towards her. It's like magic. I never expected I'd fall for her witty remarks and kind-heart towards every assignment our boss gave us. There's more to her than just to what I describe her, there is more in her eyes. She's so gentle and caring for me, but when it's everyone she's so secluded and independent. I admire a woman like her but no one can be like her there is just one kind of her and I regret every fiber in me that I can't even made her stay. She deserve so much more in this world but she choose me. Of all people out there she still choose me. But now she choose him because I failed to choose to fight for her. So, I should be happy for her. Someone did fight for her when I couldn't.

"Yes, I will be. Not for me but for her."

---

1 week later

A loud hollers and cheers of people caught my attention as I was looking at my next assignment. I closed the folder and groaned. I stand up and looked around where it is but then I saw her getting out of the elevator looking gorgeous as ever, strutting down the hall with a vibrant smile on her face while people gathered around her as they asked and teased about how her honeymoon was. I rolled my eyes as they were getting noisy.

"Don't people know about privacy anymore?." I mumbled taking off my suit and laying it over my rolling chair. I adjusted my tie as I walked towards the storage room. I closed the door behind me and looked through every cabinets.

Moments later while the door opened as I groaned not feeling satisfied. I can't find any container of sugar or coffee beans.

"We ran out of stock since last week."

I looked at him as he leaned against the door frame while crossing his arms. I jumped down the chair and leaned against the counter. I pout at myself looking at my empty mug.

"Don't be such a big baby. Since Camila is out in honeymoon, there's no one bothered to buy them anymore. Because they knew that she only buy it for you." He pointed out walking towards me. Prince patted my back as he handed me a iced white caramel coffee as I refused to take it. "That is why I brought you this. Take it now."

"No, it's okay. You don't have to, I can just drop by later."

"Nah, I insist. Take it." He motioned at the coffee and glare at me as it send shivers down my spine.

I groaned loudly and grabbed the drink from his hand walking out of the room. "Thanks." I muttered softly, as I heard footsteps followed me until I felt his presence beside me. "You're always welcome. Just doing the job as a friend."

I nodded as I mindlessly slurped the straw. I felt it cooled down my throat while ease comfort my shoulders to the point where I close my eyes. It felt like the world didn't revolve around me. There's just this specific compound of coffee where you could literally feel at ease. I didn't know that Prince was yelling at me to return at my consciousness that I bump into someone. I almost blurt out the liquid on my mouth but thankfully the person had reactive flexes and dodge away from me.

I widened my eyes when brown eyes looked at me with amusement dance those orbs. She nodded and purses her lips as I supposed refraining herself from bursting out of laughter.

I gulped down the iced white caramel coffee as I motioned with my hand to let it go while rolling my eyes. She shaked her head like a child and smile widely at me. "I'll just settle for smile for now. I don't want any attention brought towards you."

I closed my eyes and brought my head back. "Oh God, please don't let her bring it up in the future."

She punched my shoulder lightly as she giggled at my reaction. But damn, I can't deny my heart swells at that sound.

I chuckled looking down bashfully as I fidget at my drink. I immediately felt awkward at her stare.

"Uhm Y/N--"

"Y/N and Camila please come at my office now." Camila was cut off by the boss as appeared behind Camila. He didn't let us talk as motioned for us to follow him while he didn't give us the chance to ask for what it was. Camila mouthed "later" as I nodded grinning at her.

"I'm assigning the both of you for this new assignment."

"But Sir, I'm sorry but I got to declined you already gave me an assignment if I'm not mistaken and I can't finish this both if I won't focu--"

"I'll give it to Prince then. Don't worry about that anymore okay? Happy now?." He chuckled as I pursed my lips while Camila laugh quitely.

I glare at her playfully as the boss slides the folder infront of us. "Now, now not the time to play. Focus on me first."

"Camila please open the folder and listen to me both of you." She obeyed his orders and looked intently at him.

"Eyes up here, Y/LN." I felt a blush creeps on my face as he smirked at me knowingly. I didn't know I was looking at her that much. I looked at him. He shaked his head while pulling down a white cloth connected to the ceiling. He grabbed the remote and press the button. The lights turn off as a light behind us appear towards the cloth and multiple pictures popped up.

He pressed the button again and the photos arranged themselves and connected like a web diagram. A man in his 20's appeared at the middle. He's smiling with those innocent gunmetal eyes, auburn hair and I didn't miss those dimple on his left cheek dressed in a white tux with a black bow on his collarbone. He seemed to be on the list of girl's to die for looks.

"Well you aren't wrong about that, Y/N. He had been associated with many women and it seems that he brought them on the same place and on the same time." He began, as he pointed at different beautiful girls on the picture.

"Wait, did I say that out loud?" I asked, raising my eyebrows looking at Camila.

Camila nodded while observing every picture presented infront of her. She seem intrigued and serious. I know she's thinking right now and I bet she'd come up with a brilliant plan later before I could. I told you she got that beauty and brains.

I crossed my arms and leaned against my seat. "What's his name boss?."

He looked at me crossing his arms. "I thought you'd never ask. And I thought you are not even listening."

"I am listening, you just didn't see me nodding because you're too focused pointing at those girls." I replied scratching my chin. He rolled his eyes and turned back on discussing about the topic at hand.

"Sooo what is his name?." I dragged out looking at him expectantly.

"Why you gotta be so annoying?." He muttered to himself but I ignored it for his sake and to get this day over with.

The boss cleared his throat, "His name is Matthew Snyder. He is one of the notorious drug lord in New York and I think he's gone worldwide because  his famous for auction selling women. The government legalize it because they think it was for a charity and I don't know how he did but this is where we pop up to blow up his cover. One of the women he asked on a date were only lead on the auction place got escaped and Mr. Snyder's minions thought her dead but our team found her 2 kilometers away from the auction. Her name is Cassandra Devora." He paused to point at the woman about my age with those porcelain skin and blue eyes.

"Where is blue eyes now?." I asked a bit worried about the girl. It is a common rule in our contract to care about the victim more than anything and such but I just got used to it.

"She's on the custody of the company but currently on the hospital. It takes a few time to ask her about what happened but eventually she did." He said taking a sit on his rolling chair while clasping his fingers on the table. 
"It's a horrible experience for her because she got the worse. A friend of Cassandra invited her on a blind date. She was schocked that on a first date going to the bar but Mr. Snyder brought her to a room where there deluxe treat like the common type of date but expensive you'd usually imagine but she barely remember anything that happen when she was offered a champagne. In the midst of Matthew taking an advantage of her, she woke up all tied up on the bed. Matthew get angry when she scream in pain because she confessed to our team that she was a virgin. She yelled at him that she was but he slapped her and abused her a couple of times. She thought he's finish but he called a man and said get her used to fucking.  After that she was brought to the bathroom and get dressed with erotic clothes and meet him outside. And that's where she knew that she's not the only one." He finished as his jaw were clenched and his hands were turning white from gripping too much.

"Hey calm down. We will get to the bottom of this and blow him up." Camila comforted him by planting her hands on top of his.

He sighed, "I-I just can't with it. I just can't imagine my daughter at her scenario hell might break lose if that happen."

"Then don't worry about that. I'm sure your daughter is safe on your house as long as she doesn't go out." I assured him while Camila nodded. I looked down at the folder, looking for more important information.

"So when are we taking action?"

"As soon as possible, Y/N. We can't let them add more group of women on the list. Can we?." Camila stated tilting her head slightly.

"Do you mean by Friday? 8 am at Lé Emeralda in Miami?."

"What do you mean?."

"Look at here." I said as they gathered around my back while pointing at a certain picture.

---

"Remember don't forget to whistle if you ever got in trouble." Boss reminded in my ear piece as I blended on the sea of people. I looked around for the bar and almost make a run towards it. I sat down on the stools and ordered for champagne.

"But we don't have any whistle sir." I heard Camila speak as I could feel Boss rolled his eyes. "I meant whistle with the lips. Can you not whistle with your lips?."

I giggled, sipping my drink as people started to settle down when the lights starting to dim a bit and there's only a spotlight on the stage and a mic. 

A lot of rich gentleman and ladies having fun on themselves as they chatted animatedly while they wait patiently for the aunction to get started. I am just waiting for Camila to appear and left here in an instant. I don't quite get it how she get through without getting a date with Mr. Snyder. I recall that boss told me that he brought women by taking them out.

My trains of thoughts cut off as someone tap their fingers on the microphone. A good looking man suited with a suit and tie as an excited smile plastered on his face. "Are you all excited?!." He exclaimed in a very high pitched voice as the crowd roar at excitement with men hollers like a pervert needy assholes.

"Well first off, good evening to you ladies and gentleman. I am Christian your hose today and welcome to Lé Emeralda." He enthusiastically greeted as I ordered one more drink.

"I'm ashamed his name is holy but he's not." I chuckled. I put the glass on my lips and sips lightly observing my surroundings while Christian explains the mechanics to the crowd.

The auctions starts but I am merely interested of them. Most of the men bid their bet but the highest I've heard was a hundred dollar only.

Moments later finally Christian introduced Camila. I looked up and my breathed hitched at the back of my throat. I want to look away but I can't. She's standing on her full glory situated on her body was a set of black lingerie and a mask she's holding to hide her face to make it more mysterious. She is so beautiful. I want to get angry and hulk out the pervert men out of here but I can't. I looked at her like she's a piece of art on a museum but they all look at her like a meat.

I shake my head to rid all those thoughts and focused on them I heard the bets are higher than ever.

"1 hundred thousand dollars!"

"10 hundred thousand dollars!"

"1 million dollars!"

I gulped as I looked at the man who look old running towards the stage. I am forbidden to bet because I don't have money and Boss told me not to.

"1 million dollars! going on-"

"10 million dollars!" Someone yelled in the middle of the crowd as the sea of people made a way for the young man who have a mask on his face but his lips is not covered. I can't make out the face Camila is having because she hid her face behind the mask.

The man groaned and gritted his teeth. "20 million dollars!"

The young man shaked his head as he smirked standing infront of the old man. "50 million dollars!"

"Woah, do you feel the air? What must be the reason gents and ladies?. It's so hot I could almost feel the money is burning." Christian commented, patiently waiting for the two man to finish their bet.

"You are really getting on my nerves, old man." The masked-man crosses his arms and lift his chin up proudly. "1 billion dollars."

"1 billion dollars, going once going twice! Claim your price here young man!" The old man groaned loudly while the cocky young man shrug at him as he pout.

"She's mine, you old retarded bastard." The masked man said, wrapping an arm around Camila and motioning for her to follow back stage.

"Do you by far know who is that?" I adjusted my glasses as I clenched my fist.

"Cool down, Y/LN. I'm on the process of finding any information of him. And..."

"And? What?" I nervously tap my foot on the ground while my body is on high alert.

"And Camila's location is undefined. My tracker can't find her." He hesitated on telling me but I understand why he did.

"Okay I'm on my way to find her, just don't lose me in case I lose mine, too." I said alrealdy making my way on the backstage while looking out for some bodyguards.

"Copy that, Boss out. Be careful."

I hummed as I made my way through the halls and they were so many rooms but luckily they were labelled. I saw a couple of men dressed in suit and tie as I quickly hid around a big pot of plant.

One of them stopped infront of it and scrunches his face as he brought his walkie talkie out and listens. "Make sure to secure the area and don't let anyone come here on the top floor. Understood?" A familiar but harsh voice said as the suited man nodded even though his boss couldn't see him.
"Out and about." He replied while walking out the door.

I sighed in relief as I ran towards the elevator. I pressed the buttons and looked sideways on the hallways.

"I swear there are too many hallways here. What they even do to it?" I asked myself as waited for the elevator to come down.

I heard a faint moan on one of the doors and a headboard banged on the wall as the elevator pinged. I enter it and pressed the top floor. "Oof nevermind." I said as the elevator closed.

I yawned as I crossed my arms waiting patiently for the floor comes. I tapped my foot as I nodded my head on beat of music this elevator makes.

"Password, please?."

An animated female spoke on the intercom as the elevator stopped abruptly making my heart dropped on the pit of my stomach and lose my balance but I regained my composure quickly.

"Uhhh..." I pulled out my phone and pressed the button with my thumb as it tries to hacked the system. My phone scrambles a few letters as it arranged itself. I read the password silently.

"Process the possess until it posed, What does that fuck mean?"

"Welcome, Mr. Snyder."

The door opened as the I saw a living room and a piano beside it as the walls are made of glass, I could literally see the night life I walked futher as the elevator closed it's door while the room is dark. I hummed and thought 'It seems quite'. I pressed the side of my glasses to switch from night vision. A thump uptairs caught my attention as I gripped my gun on my back pocket. I walk silently as I spotted a stair on my left and ascends carefully.

I peek through the ends of the stair and saw no shoes on the floor or legs walking around the hallways. I looked around and clutched my gun tightly as I saw a group of men walking towards me, unaware that a stranger came in without them noticing. I gulp as one of them pointed at me.

I looked behind me and I stand up straight when saw no one I looked at them again, while pointing to myself goofily. "Uhm me?."

"Yes you how did you get here! Get her bastardos." Someone yelled at them, causing for them to launched at me but I put my palm out for them, stopping them. They stopped in their mid-tracks as they looked each other curiously.

"Isn't it absurd that I'm only one in here and you guys are group? Can we have a fair square in here?. You men never learn common sense." I chuckled as someone in the back pushed the guy in the front.

He crane his neck and wiggled his hands. I smirked at him as I saw none of them had a gun. I motion for him to launch at me but before he could I pulled out my gun then pulled the trigger to his feet. I laugh when he jump like a child as another guy with a define bicep run towards me.

"You are unfair, fight like a man. You dimwit." I obeyed at his request and dodge when he aim for my cheek and punch the air. I kneed his nut as he sobbed out in pain, whimpering as he kneel down before me. "That's what you get for punching the air." I cupped the back of his head and forcefully kneed his face as blood run down his nose. He collapsed with a thud. The other guys gasped but nevertheless they still pressed forward. I hold out my fist and ready to dodge but someone had locked their arms around my neck resulting for the others to take advantage of me. I felt my lungs are burning as I heave for air struggled on their strong grip as I tried to pry their arms away. I choked out as the arm tighten their grip. My vision are getting blurry and saw one of the guys throw a punch at my stomach. I whimpered in pain as I arch my back but the person behind me keep their hold. Another throw at my cheek as I felt my face moved to the side.
"And this--"

A young man is about to throw a punch when I heard a scream. I widened as I got familiarize with it. It's Camila's voice. I gathered all the strength I have and I take a deep breathe as I aimed my elbow at the guy at my back. I smashed my elbow as pain runs to my muscles when it collided at his stomach. I rubbed my neck as it stings while I heard a thump behind my back. I looked up when the young man is still standing there. I motioned for him to go away. "Don't you have any funeral to attend to? I don't think your train for this."

"I'm sorry. It's just my job." He pointed at the door down the end of the hall as he ran away like a mad man.

I shaked my head at him as I felt my body burning. I limp down the hall and I could hear faint screams and low mumble voice echoed through the door. I breathe deeply as I barge in through the door and saw Mr. Snyder on the floor with his face planted on the carpet while Camila hold him back with his two hands tied with his tie tightly. I leaned against the door and pointed my gun at him. "Is he the one you got married at? He's so lucky."

Camila stood up from his back as our team barge in taking Matthew away from the room while the others looked out for evidence. I sighed "As usual, you out of people why be late at all times?"

Camila giggled as she walked towards me wrapping her arms around my neck. "I love you."

I widened my eyes while my heart thump against my chest. "Huh? What?" I asked dumbfoundedly staring at her.

Camila smiled widely wrapping her arms around my shoulder. "Oh, nothing. Let's go!" She exclaimed dragging me away but I heard her clearly. And I think it's all that matter for me now. I kissed her temple and whispered hearing her giggles. "I know and I love you more."

---

"You married him for what?!"

She rolled her eyes while tapping the tissue against her mouth. "Do I have to clean your eardrum? Or are you just dumb?" She hissed playfully as I laughed at her. I shaked my head giggling to myself. "So, what happens now?"

She hummed, "Well, it's a fixed marriage so I have nothing to worry about that. Besides the papers are not legal I made sure to hire a fake lawyer so I wouldn't be tied to that scumbag."

I smiled widely internally screaming inside my head as my heart swells in excitement. I looked at her lovingly, "So I can marry you now?"

Camila widened her eyes as she leaned and lightly tapping my cheek. "Slow down there tiger. Plus you don't have any ring."

I smirked getting out of the booth and take a deep breathe. I kneel down with one knee while I take out the box out of my pocket jeans. "I am prepared. I knew you'd ask that, I've been through a lot of movies we'd watch together and one thing they'd miss is the ring but I wouldn't." I looked at her smiling widely when she stare at me with those shiny brown eyes while covering her mouth.

"I know I made a lot, lot lot of mistakes but now I am going to make them right. Camila, we've been through shits and shits together. Work may separate us yet I know our love for each other would ruled over any problems, struggles and pain we've been through. I have never been so interested in any girl but you. You're extraordinary and I want to fulfill my promise that I will stay with you forever and love you with all my heart if you'd just say yes and yes. There is no any other option." I laughed as she giggled through her tears. I gulped as I looked at her opening the box as she gasped when she saw the ring. It's been what all she'd dreamed of. I'd give her everything and anything even she didn't ask for it. I would do anything to make her happy if it means so much to her. Just seeing her through her laugh and tears being there with her is all ever want and need.

I cleared my throat, "So, whatcha say?"

She suprised me by cupping my cheeks and kissing my lips passionately as she could. Pouring her love as she pulled me up by my feet while pulling away. "Does that answer your question?" She asked biting her lip.

I shaked my head playfully making her groaned. I grinned when she pecked my lips repeatedly. "Yes a million times yes you idiot!." She yelled engulfing me with a warm hug as I wrapped my arms around her protectively. I heard people clapped and cheered for us. I heard our hearts thumping on my ear.

I closed my eyes to savour this moment. My dream had finally come true.

----

A/N: Well helloo guysss!!

I'm back from the Underworld!!! but I'm sorry for the late late updates and all. I'm just savouring my summer break since I'll go to college at August. Btw thank you so much for the votes and adding up my story into your reading lists. I'm so grateful to have your support I just can't even. Thank you guys so much.

I hope you guys had a great day and keep smiling even if the world seemed unfair to you. Love yourself before anyone could and spread love guys!!.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

317K 6K 41
for all my thirsty hoes out there i got you! (GxG) !!First few chapters will be short!!
75.7K 1K 50
So this is a Lauren/you, Camila/you, and camren/ you. Will contain warnings before the story for subjects that might be upsetting.There may contain s...
45.5K 595 21
I no longer accept requests. G!P you or sometimes male you. Lauren/you Camila/you Camren/you
473K 6.8K 7
A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/REPRODUCE MY WORK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED...