Girl with a golden heart.. (C...

By mahiramehta

# 1 -yourstoryindia on 10 Nov 2020 #13- Indian on 30 Jan 2022 #1 - Indianstory on 10 April 2022 It is a stor... More

Character info
Chapter 1.
Chapter -3
Chapter -4
Chapter-5
Chapter -6
Chapter - 7
Chapter -8
Chapter -9
Chapter -10
Chapter -11
Chapter -12
Chapter -13
Chapter -14
Chapter-15
Chapter -16
Chapter -17
Chapter- 18
Chapter-19
Chapter - 20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter -24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter -27
Chapter -28
Chapter -29
Chapter -30
Chapter -31
Epilogue
Attention.

Chapter -2

6.1K 356 59
By mahiramehta

Two and half year later..

Nothing has changed in Diya's life in this two and a half year. Her parents are still treating her in the same way. She goes to school and after coming back from school she does all the work at home.

"Diya , take this bag and come with me to D- Mart", Payal said while taking her clutch from the table.

"But mom , I have to still wash the vessels and mop the floor",Diya said.

"Do it later on ,now come with me", Payal ordered her.

"Mom I can't come with you,if I come with you to market then it will take 2 hours and my this work will remain pending and I have to even do my assignment which I have to submit tommorow. So please mom you go or otherwise we can go tommorow", Diya pleaded to Payal.

" I didn't ask you opinion and it doesnt matter to me whether you have to complete your assignment or no, so get ready and come within 5 minutes to the living room", Payal said angrily.

With a dull face Diya went to her room changed her clothes and after tying her hair in a ponytail came to the living room were Payal is waiting for her.

Both of them went to D-Mart and after shopping for 2 hours, they are now standing in lift.

"Is she your daughter?" Mrs. Chopra asked to Payal with a crooked smile.

The other two ladies who were with her were also laughing seeing Diya.

"No no ,she is not my daughter", Payal said feeling embarrassed.

" Then who is she? I have seen her going to school from your home only", Mrs. Chopra asked.

"Ya she goes to school from my home only but she is not my daughter. She is my servants daughter who died 3 years back. Her father was not ready to take her responsibility so my husband and me have adopted her", Payal said while showing fake care for Diya.

" Oohh you people are so good. You are taking care of your servants daughter , educating her and spending your money on her. God bless you people for doing this noble work ", Mrs. Chopra said and other two ladies nodded there head.

Unknown to this there was a small heart which was bleeding and crying listening this were her biological mother is only rejecting her own child in front of others.

Diya and Payal came back home but Diya was not herself after this. Payal sat on the couch and after keeping the bags in kitchen Diya came and stood in front of Payal.

"Mom , why did you say I am your servants daughter?", asked Diya with tears in her eyes.

"Then what should I say?I should say yes she is my sweet and not so preety elder daughter ? So that they can laugh there hearts out at me", said an angry Payal.

"But mom...", Diya is saying but is cut off by Payal.

"Enough now get lost from here and do your work and one more thing dare you say to anyone that you are my daughter", Payal said while holding Diya's hand tightly.

With the tight grip of Payal hands on Diya's hand , her hand became red when Payal left her hand. Payal ' s nail marks could also be seen on her hand.

Diya resumed her work crying but couldn't say anything to Payal. Until Diya completed her house work it is already 11 and she is hell tired but she can't sleep as she has to complete her assignment.

With her sleepy eyes and tired body she completed her assignment by 2. After keeping her books in bag she went to sleep. With crying for hours and tired body Diya slept as soon as her body touched the bed.

2 months later..
Diya is very happy today. She has a constant smile on her lips when she came back home and she is desparately waiting for her father to come home. She completed all her work in a fast speed.

"Mom , why is Diya so happy today?", Harshita asked her mom while watching t.v.

"Even I was thinking the same thing and even she is doing her work in a greater speed", Payal answered.

After having dinner when all are watching TV Diya comes to the living room after completing her work and stands in front of her parents.

"Mom , dad my school is taking 4 days trip to Hyderabad in 4500 and limited seats are available. Last date of submission of money is day after tommorow so please give 4500 tommorow so that I can pay it tommorow only in school", Diya said with a smile on fer face and happiness in her heart.

"And who said you are going?", her mom asked.

"Mom , even Harshita is going na to Hyderabad on her school trip and see her school is taking 7000 for 4 days trip but my school is taking only 4500 so please give money to me na tommorow", Diya said.

"Diya ,you know na we took this house just 6 months back and even Harshita is going to trip so we have to think about money na beta , so you go next year to trip",her dad said.

Diya's face lost its colour. She was so excited from morning to go to this trip but all her dreams went in drain.

"Please dad give me the money na please.. I always wanted to go to Hyderabad and from morning I was so excited for this trip.. Please dad please", Diya said crying while holding her dad's hand and sitting on her knees.

"If you have money you can go, we don't have money for your trip", Payal said.

Payal very well knew that Diya don't have so much money with her. Diya has to purchase all the things which are used by her from her own pocket money of 200 rupees  which is given to her every month. She has to buy her stationery items , her clothes or any other things by her own month whereas Harshita gets 500 every month and all her things are been taken care by her parents.

"And Diya what will you do even if you go to this trip as you don't have a single friend in school ,so it is waste going on a trip and even you don't have proper clothes to wear and I am sure you don't have enough money to purchase clothes and then go to Hyderabad", Harshita laughed while saying that ,her parents too joined her in laughing.

"Oohh poor you , I had lots of friends in my school and college but i can understand who will like to be friend with a dark complexion girl and become joke to others", Payal laughed saying this and Harshita and Laksh too joined her.

Without uttering a single word to her parents or sister ,Diya ran to her room crying. She fall on her bed and started crying and talking to god.

Why god why? Why you have given me this dark complexion. Because of my complexion  my own parents treat me like a servant , they are ashamed to call me there daughter. I don't have a single friend and wherever I go I become a joke for people to laugh.  My parents have money to send my sister for trip and to get branded clothes for her but they don't have money to send me to trip.  I hate myself god and I hate you more for giving me this life.

She doesn't know when sleep took over her amidst her crying.

*****************************Hellow guys...

How is this chapter? What do you think Payal is doing right by treating her own daughter this way and calling her servants daughter in front of others?

Guys this story has become too hard for me to write. Whenever I am thinking or writting this story I cry.. I don't know why but I feel bad for Diya. I can feel the pain which she is going through..

Guys please share your views by commenting here whether it is negative or positive but please comment so that I will get to know whether you are liking this story or no..

Please share this story with your friends as well..

Next update 🔜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 13.7K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
52.6K 2.2K 64
๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ; ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ---โ€ข-- -- --- --- -โ€ข โ–กโ–  Zeeshant Mehra, the owner and CEO of India's one and only money-making company. Col...
8.8K 482 24
In a family of five brothers, Zayan stood distinct. He bore the physical scars of an abusive past. When their parents divorced, Zayan was forcefully...
770K 41.1K 82
This book contains triggering things like stalking, I don't know what I was thing while writing this. And I was a stupid teenager. Sorry for that! P...