Just Him ❤

By Vettel_Babe

After the heartache of her beloved Michael Schumacher's injuries following his accident, Chloe returns to for... More

1. The interview.
2. Meeting you.
3. Settling in.
4. Starting to know you.
5. Signing.
6. New Year.
7. A little closer.
8. First day.
9. The separation.
10. Mick.
11. Closer in Mexico.
12. SF90 launch day.
13. The game.
14. The Berlinetta.
15. Giving in.
16. Barcelona.
17. Testing times.
18. Testing times. 2
19. Love.
20. Reality.
21. The unexpected ex.
22. Meeting his mum.
23. Italian lunch.
24. London
25. Turning to the bottle.
26. Hangover.
27. I'm Horny. Horny, horny, horny.
28. Antti.
29. Starting to get it out there.
30. A day of two halves.
31. A day of two halves. Pt 2.
32. Shock and Awe.
33. So now what?
34. Leaving on a jet plane.
35. Flight
36. Hotel.
37. Friends.
38. And so it begins.
39. Too far?
40. Recovery & loss.
41. Re-bonding.
42. It all comes out.
43. A dose of normality.
44. A low and a high.
45. Stephen's return visit.
46. Sexual awakening.
47. Bahrain.
48. Bahrain. Pt 2.
49. He loves me, he loves me not.
50. Heartbreak.
51. Virus.
52. Shanghai, 1000.
53. Mixed feelings & fortunes.
54. Action & Reaction.
55. A date in Azerbaijan.
56. Uneventful Baku?
57. Hotel Whitepod.
58. You got me.
59. B.O.B??
60. Barcelona baby?
61. A challenging start to Monaco.
62. A challenging start to Monaco. Pt 2.
63. A flash of anger.
64. Kimi's party boat.
65. The argument.
66. Absence makes the heart grow (alot) fonder.
67. Falling for Freya.
68. Flying high.
69. Canada. Pt 1
70. Canada. Pt 2
71. Canada. Pt 3
72. Hacked.
74. A brief meeting in France.
75. Hanging out with friends.
76. His secret.
77. Landing a punch in Austria.
78. Happy birthday.
79. Back to Maranello.
80. Majorca.
81. Silverstone. Pt 1
82. Silverstone. Pt 2
83. Negativity.
84. Self-inflicted jealousy.
85. Sowing the seeds of love (and doubt).
86. Answering his critics.
87. A very private party.
88. Hungary.
89. Norway.
90. Fallout.
91. The 'family get together'
92. Getting away.
93. Running.
94. The drunk mind speaks the sober heart?
95. Friends reunited.
96. Never drink and Ex.
97. Belgium. Pt 1
98. Belgium. Pt 2
99. Milan.
100! Monza. Pt 1
101. Monza. Pt 2
102. A little bit of limbo.
103. Just him ❤️
104. At last!
105. My winner.
106. Sochi sucks.
107. Are you firing me?
108. Back to Barcelona.
109. Phoning home.
110. The indecent proposal.
111. Zurich.
112. The masked ball.
113. Sunday lunch.
114. Mexico.
115. Going to the chapel....
116....& we're gonna get married!
117. After the high....
118. Black silk.
119. Intervention.
120. The morning after.
121. A day to forget.
122. Christkindlimarkt.
123. Abu Dhabi
124. Their final chapter?
Epilogue.
Their next chapter?

73. Dance, dance, dance.

1.9K 46 6
By Vettel_Babe

Feelings she hadn't felt for a long time flooded her body as she got into position and the music quickly got into her blood. Excitement, trepidation, passion and happiness all mixed together in a heady cocktail as she blocked everything out except for the music. Seb watched as Chloe stood in a statuesque pose with her legs slightly apart, one foot in front of the other with pointed toes on her leading foot. She was bathed in the beam of sunlight that was streaming in through the window, her hands were on her hips and her gaze was directed to the floor. Harry, her ex and old dance partner from when she was taking lessons, walked around her with slow purposeful steps, stalking his pray. Seb felt uncomfortable watching what was unfolding in front of him, yet intrigued as he observed her ex-boyfriend. With impeccably styled brown hair that had curls on top and a smooth shaved face with almost grey coloured eyes he didn't seem Chloe's type, but her nan's description of a 'flighty dancing type' seemed spot on. Dressed in her quite short, tight but stretchy black Ferrari dress, her black Louboutins on her feet (a change of outfit to help host a small party with Silvia and the marketing team for sponsors and well heeled guests after qualifying) and with her hair tied up in a bun, Chloe could easily be mistaken for being dressed for a night out but instead she was in the conference room at the Paul Ricard circuit, Le Castellet, in the south of France with Harry and had been for the past hour. Seb watched as her head jerked upwards and Harry caught her eye and gave her the smallest of nods. She returned the gesture and Harry stalked towards her, taking her into a close hold in a sharp snapping move. From that moment on she forgot that there was anyone else in the room, now it was just her and the man she hadn't danced with for nearly three years. She was in the zone, she was mesmerized, she had almost forgotten the joy that dancing brought her. The chemistry between them was already back, like it had never left. For a second he threatened to brush his lips over hers, their faces were that close. It made Seb want to look away, but he couldn't as she looked at Harry intensely, almost as though she still had an intimate connection with him. The atmosphere between his girlfriend and this other man had sucked Seb in, it was like watching a woman he didn't know through a window, he had never seen her like this. She leaned in to Harry so they were chest to chest, she pressed her face against his neck and kept her toes on the floor as he walked in a small circle making her turn on the spot, his eyes were closed and he seemed to be soaking in the moment and everything about her. As Cheryl Cole's track, Parachute, got further underway he lifted Chloe from the floor and spun around while she struck an artful pose with her legs. She then kicked up one leg behind her and kept one leg straight while keeping her toes pointed as she slid back down his body to the ground. Jacked up on her high heels, a flurry of steps exploded between them as they started to travel across the floor, their feet twirling and their legs entangling and disentangling. As they hit a particular point in the music she dropped down to the floor with one leg out to the side and the other beneath her and Harry glided her around in a circle. She raised herself back up with grace and elegance and teasingly lifted her leg to stroke it up and down Harry's while he lightly stroked her face with the back of his hand before pressing himself to her once again. They travelled across the floor in sharp, snapping moves, flicking their legs between each other's, all the while maintaining the intense glare between them, the music had infiltrated every vein in her body and she had let it take over her entire being. Seb was entranced by it, hooked and turned on while at the same time feeling insanely jealous and possessive as they danced like two forbidden lovers having an extramarital affair. She accomplished every musical accent with sharp, staccato moves and flourishes as Harry led the dance, lifting her as though she weighed nothing. All too soon the music finished with Chloe in his embrace, he had one hand at the back of her thigh lifting her leg suggestively and their faces were millimetres apart. They were both out of breath. The claps, whoops and cheers that suddenly erupted from the small crowd that had gathered broke the spell between them and she immediately looked to Seb who looked surprised but happy and proud as he applauded them.

"Aren't they amazing?" Gushed Victoria, Harry's new wife, as she clapped along side Seb. "Have you seen her dance before?"

"Only on YouTube and occasionally in the gym, but never like this." He watched as Chloe's face broke out into a big smile as Harry said something to her. "You're right, they are amazing. I can't believe it, she's breathtaking." He was almost breathless as he spoke and his gaze was filled with love and pride for his girlfriend which didn't go unnoticed by Victoria. She was here with her husband as part of their honeymoon and had got tickets for the grand prix weekend including VIP access to the paddock, where they'd bumped into Chloe this morning who had insisted on getting them guest passes so they could watch tomorrow's race from Seb's garage. Mia nudged Charles who had sat there open mouthed along side Liam who had filmed it and was now posting it on to the team's social media pages.

"Holy shit, I had no idea." Charles leant in towards Mia.

"We should get Seb dancing." She replied. "They could be like Baby and Johnny from Dirty Dancing!" She pressed her hands together.

"You want them to do dirty dancing?" Charles looked confused, he hadn't got a clue what Mia was talking about which made her roll her eyes, unable to believe that Charles hadn't heard of the iconic film.

"More!!" Victoria yelled and started another track, this one had a much faster tempo.

"Shall we?" Harry grinned at Chloe. "Just for old times sake?" He held out his hands to her. "I know you will remember this one." He gave her hands a squeeze before turning her around. Pressing his palm on her lower abdomen to pull her back against him, they began to move again. Seb watched as her face lit up, she closed her eyes and laughed, letting her head lean back on Harry's shoulder as her hips swayed and swirled around, she looked joyous, carefree and so very, very beautiful. Suddenly she span away from him and they began to dance to the quick rhythm side by side on the balls of their feet. Their movements on slightly flexed legs made their hips gyrate and then rotate in a figure of eight motion. They turned to face each other, Harry was looking just as joyful as she was, his face was illuminated by the big smile he was wearing and as he pulled her close he whooped in joy before she shimmied her shoulders and leant back. Holding onto her waist he swept her body from left to right and she laughed loudly as she righted herself. They stayed in hold, pulling back from each other and then going towards each other, their hips still moving as fast their legs and feet. She spun round once again to find herself pressed back against him, again his hand was on her lower abdomen and they gyrated their hips. Happiness filled her body until it felt as though it was pouring out from every pore in her skin as she flung her hands in the air and clapped along to the beat making everyone who was watching clap along with her and keep going as they started to repeat the sequences of steps. She made a final spin as the track came to an end and launched herself into his arms to finish the song with him lifting her above him. Whistles and cheers filled the room once more as Harry put her gently back down onto her feet, she had needed this, to just be able to forget and wipe everything from her mind except the here and now. Completely out of breath and panting, she flung her arms around Harry and hugged him.

"Thank you so much!" She was almost pressing her lips to his ear. "I can't even begin to tell how much good having that chance to dance again has done me."

"You've not lost your edge Chloe." Harry pulled back, grinning at her, excitement still pumping through his veins. "Never stop dancing." For the first time Chloe took in the small crowd that had gathered to watch and she gasped in surprise, she had been so engrossed in dancing with Harry that she hadn't noticed the number of people watching them increase.

"Hey can I have my husband back now?" Victoria teased as she patted Chloe's shoulder. "Seriously girl, Harry said you were good and boy, he was not wrong!"

"You can have him back, I don't want to be in the way of the newlyweds!" Chloe stepped back, smiling happily as Victoria embraced her husband and planted a big kiss on his lips. Victoria could easily have been mistaken for being Harry's sister had it not been for their obvious love and affection for each other, she had shoulder length curly brown hair and very similar coloured eyes that made her look a little like Harry although she was a few inches shorter than him.

"Just when I start to think it's impossible, you make me fall even more in love with you." Seb spoke softly into her ear and she turned around to find herself face to face with him, another smile lit up her face as their eyes met.

"You liked it? You didn't mind how close we were?" She asked, right now his opinion meant more to her than anything.

"You blew me away liebe, you were amazing, beautiful." He placed a hand on her waist while the fingers of his other hand tilted her chin upwards, bringing her lips close to his. "I admit it was a little difficult to see my girl like that with an ex but he's newly married and I know you're mine, I know that it's my bed you're in night after night." Keeping his fingers under her chin, he slid his hand down her spine before cupping her behind and giving her a gentle squeeze. "And I know I'm the only one who makes you come."

"Made you feel naughty have I Seb?" Chloe smiled and brushed her lips over his, making him moan quietly. His pupils had suddenly dilated as his desire for her started to build, being on a race weekend meant he was trying to refrain from sex so he'd not yet been able to fully reacquaint himself with every part of her body.

"I've just seen you dance wearing that dress and those heels, what do you think?" He grinned. Victoria stood next to Harry watching what she knew was a private moment as Chloe stood close to Seb, their bodies touching, his hand stroking and squeezing her behind while his fingers gently held her chin. They looked lost in each other, as though they were the only two people in the room as Chloe smiled and stroked his face while he said something to her, smiling broadly as he spoke before sharing a brief, but passionate kiss with her. The love they had for each other was plain to see on their faces, and their charged sexual attraction radiated from them as Seb slowly stroked his hand down her cheek making her lean her head into his touch and nibble on her bottom lip which he then trailed his thumb over causing her to close her eyes and part her lips. Chloe slid her hands from his shoulders and down his back, bringing them to a rest in the back pockets of his shorts, her eyes were glazed over with lust and Victoria finally turned away, feeling that maybe she'd been staring for too long now.

"They're like that pretty much all the time, when they're not arguing." Antti had entered the room looking for Chloe, he was waiting for a lift back to the hotel with her while Seb was using his motorcycle.

"Oh, you're Antti, Seb's trainer yeah?" Victoria smiled and cheekily eyed the Finnish trainer.

"Yeah, that's me." He smiled as he put his large red rucksack down on the floor.

"I'm Victoria and this is my husband, Harry." She gestured to her husband. "He was Chloe's dance partner."

"Good to meet you both." He shook Harry's hand. "I passed Mia and Charles on the way here, I hear I've missed you and Chloe dancing?" Antti glanced at the Seb and Chloe, still wrapped up in each other, before returning his attention to Harry.

"You missed something special Antti, she's still got it, she always was a natural and that's not left her. Our instructor, Fiona, always said that we should enter competitions but I could never get Chloe to do it, all she used to say was that she danced to help her forget her troubles and she was more than happy to leave it at that." He sighed. "I still dance, that's how Vic and I met and now I get to teach you, don't I Vic." He took hold of his wife's hand and she nodded excitedly while Antti looked over to see Chloe and Seb approaching them. He was gutted that he'd missed the opportunity to see Chloe dance, the times he'd seen her dancing in the gym and the videos he'd found on YouTube had given him a glimpse of her talent and he was sure that seeing her perform right in front of his eyes would have taken his breath away.

"Ready to hit the road Antti?" Chloe patted his back and he nodded.

"I'm going back to the hotel on my motorcycle so I'll see you and Harry in the garage tomorrow, yeah?" Seb smiled at Victoria and she visibly melted under his gaze.

"You sure will, we can't wait!" She grinned.

"Good, I'm sure you will enjoy it. See you at the hotel liebe, don't be long." He kissed Chloe's cheek before waving to the small group and leaving.

"Let's get going Antti." Chloe was suddenly keen to get back to hotel and to get back to Seb. "All set for the race tomorrow? Got your passes sorted ok?" She asked Harry.

"Yeah, they're ready and waiting. Thanks for sorting them out for us Chloe." Harry watched as Antti eyed her up and down and moved closer to her until his arm was brushing against her.

"Call it a wedding gift." She replied. "And thanks, again, for giving me the opportunity to dance."
"No, thank you Chloe, and thank Sebastian for letting me borrow his girlfriend." He smiled.

"Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow." Chloe smiled back.

"Nice to meet you both." Antti nodded before he picked up his rucksack.

"Yeah see you tomorrow!" Victoria beamed, full of excitement as she watched Antti follow Chloe out of the room.

"I think Sebastian needs to keep an eye his PT." Harry remarked to his wife as Antti placed a hand on Chloe's lower back, just above her behind.

                 ~*~

Closing the door of the hotel suite she was sharing with Seb, Chloe put her black rucksack down and pulled her phone out of it's front pocket. Going to the kitchenette with it in her hand she checked her emails; still nothing back from Sabine, she sighed as she noted to herself that it had been four days now since she had first asked for Sabine's help, it looked like she was going to have to handle this on her own. After placing her phone down on the counter top and plugging it in to charge she filled a glass of water for herself and took a long drink, a polite cough made her turn around. "Fuck Seb!" Her mouth fell open as he stood there wearing nothing but a white towel around his waist, his was hair wet, as was his body that glistened in the light, he was fresh from the shower.

"I was seriously hoping you would." He grinned as he walked towards her and removed her glass from her hand before it slipped from her fingers. Placing a hand either side of her on the counter he wasted no time in pressing his body to hers making her breath catch in her throat. She swallowed as he leant in and placed his lips on her neck, sucking lightly before swirling his tongue over her skin. "I want you naked, leave the shoes on." He murmured into her ear. She gave him an innocent look as she pushed him back just enough so that she could trail a finger down his chest before pulling on the towel to make it fall away to the floor, her eyes followed it before rising up to meet his, taking in the view at the same time, and she gave him a wry smile before lowering herself down to the floor. Within seconds Seb was increasing his grip on the edge of the counter as his eyes closed and the first moans escaped from his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.4K 66
After the events of last season Seb is struggling. He has lost the woman he loves and doesn't know where to find her. Melissa is struggling to find h...
147K 5.6K 70
Sebastian Vettel has achieved almost everything he's ever wanted in life; a career in the sport in he loves, four world titles, financial stability a...
234K 4.7K 60
It had been 10 years since the last time Valeria had set foot in a kart, or a circuit for that matters. She had grown up watching Formula1 with her d...
462K 13.7K 72
Caitlin lands the job of a lifetime, working as a data scientist for a major Formula1 team - the perfect escape for a girl coming off the back of a b...