Our difficult love story (med...

By kirawolf3

In the ancient time. Nobles stick with Nobles and the Poor stick with the Poor. It is a hidden rule that Shou... More

Chapter 1: Love at first crash part 1, the Xiao Long Rose craft
Chapter 2: Love at first crash part 2, The Schnee family.
Chapter 3: Love at first crash part 3, When sliver Meet blue.
Chapter 4: Ruby's hook up Part 1, the Yin meets the Yang.
Chapter 5: Ruby's hook up Part 2, someone new.
Chapter 6: It's a date then? Part 1, Thoughts about you.
Chapter 7: it's a date then part 2, the wait.
Chapter 9: Bumblebee or ladybug? Part 2: Get to know you better.
Chapter 10: WhiteRose! Part 1, meeting with the schnees.
Chapter 11: Whiterose! Part 2, blossom with love.
Chapter 12: Troubles part 1 , Blake's fear.
Chapter 13: Trouble part 2 , a living nightmare.
Chapter 14: Trouble part 3, She is mine.
Chapter 15:Trouble part 4, Happy ending?
Authors word's
Chapter 16: I love you part 1, Where trouble starts.
Chapter 17: I love you part 2, the Spartans.
Chapter 18: I love you part 3, being discovered.
Chapter 19: I love you part 4, End of the line!
Chapter 20:Who am I? Part 1, memories.
Chapter 21:Who am I? Part 2, What I have become.
Chapter 22:Who am I? Part 3, I am the queen.
Chapter 23: Who am I? Part 4 the leader of my people.
Chapter 24: Found part 1, returned memories.
Chapter 25: Found Part 2, a new plan.
Chapter 26: It's the End.
Questions and Answers Section

Chapter 8: Bumblebee or ladybug? Part 1: surprises!

2.2K 52 21
By kirawolf3

*Blake pov*

"... Then maybe you could take me out again? Without your sister. "

Ruby:" it's a date then, Blake."

I thought of what she said two days ago. Today when I woke up I had the sudden need to see that Blacksmith girl. I hoped I was not creepy by visiting her so soon. ' no it's fine that's what friends do. I think. ' Do friends asked each other out on a date? Suddenly I realised I did not know where was I going. Yang or Ruby didn't say what was their shop name was or where was their shop.

Since it was early there was really less people on the street. Thanks God i was manged to pass by one.  I stopped him to ask for direction.

"Excuse me sir. Where can I find a blacksmith here?"

Unknow man:" Well there is plenty of blacksmith but if you want the best weapon or armor you should go to 'The Xiao Long Rose crafts' they sell the best weapon and armor in vale.  They maybe be the best in reamant. People travel far just to have their weapons made by the Rose crafter. "

'Rose crafter huh? This person had the same surname as Ruby.  Maybe it could be her. '

"Is the Rose crafter a woman?she had black hair with red tip at the end and had sliver eyes?"

Unknow man:" Yes. I am surprised that you seem to know the rose crafter. First timers told the rose crafter was a male."

I thanked him and headed to the direction that he pointed. He told me It might not be open but I just wanted to see the shop. So next time I know where to go.

When I reached there I didn't expect it to be open there were light in the shop. 'do Ruby open the shop 24/7?'  It was pretty early the sun just raised. From the window i saw Ruby had her head down on the countertop. She looked like she was sleeping. I entered in and when I came closer, she was indeed asleep. She was snoring cutely that made me smiled. ' that's adorable...' I was about to reached out to wake her up when suddenly I saw a red blade came into my view. I move back, barely Dodging the slash. Next thing i knew I was pin on the ground with a blade hovered over my neck.

Instead of seeing Ruby I saw a half mask man. Not just any man but a Faunus. It was Adam. I suddenly felt shiver running through my spine.

Adam:"How.........you.....this.....Blake. "

Ruby:" Blake!?"

I blinked my tears away. Tears that was flowing  without me knowing. Ruby dropped her blade and hugged me.

Ruby:" I'm sorry I'm sorry! I don't mean to scared you like this! "

I hugged her back as I pushed us into a sitting position. I patted her back.

"No no I'm fine you just scared me. S... So.  Do you normally open this early?? I mean I heard from the locals that you don't open so early. "

Ruby got up and sighed. She put her sword back before heading back to the paper filled counter. I followed her and picked up one of the paper. 'it is a rapier. ' I picked up another one. It was another rapier but a different design.  Ruby yawned and stenched.

Ruby:" this is my lastest work. My customer request to make her a rapier. I never made rapier before so I decided to take it up as a challenge. I drew a few designs for a rapier. What do you think? "

I looked through all the design,  I was no master in weapon making but I could tell this designs were brilliant. Made by a true master. 

"Wow all this are amazing ! You must have spend weeks creating this. "

Ruby:" no. Actually in one night. But ... It's not good enough. I don't know... Something ... Something is missing in it. "

I stared at her as she continue to work on her designs. My eyes widen with shock. I couldn't process the fact that she thought of these in one night and still thought it was not good enough kinda shocked me. I guess it was the life of a famous blacksmith. They have to strike for prefection and greatness. Anything less Ruby would disappoint her customers.

I saw slightly dark bangs under her eyes as she looked through the designs again. She was Clearly stressed out. I touched her hand.

"Hey how about a date? Let's walk through the yearly goods fair and check out some example of rapiers and asked for tips. What you say? "

Ruby looked at me with Hesitation and sadness for a second before she brighten up and smiled.

Ruby:" sorry not today. I will stay here for awhile. I need to make up for my absent from yesterday. "

Suddenly she become sad again and sighed than she went back to work again. I was not going to lie I was slightly  disappointed but I understood. ' and something bad must have happened because she seem sad.' I looked behind her and indeed there was a book case filled with books just liked Yang said.  My eyes sparked with interests. Ruby must have saw it and smiled.

Ruby:" you know I could use a company so why not grab a book and sit next to me. "

" No no I should-"

Ruby:" no no it's alright. I never  have the time to read so most book is till new. "

I nodded and grabbed a book. I raised my eyebrow. I had grabbed a book that I had read before. Man with two soul.  'no wonder it's so familiar. ' then again the book looked so new. I decided to read out loud for Ruby. She looked at me with curious but didn't say anything. After awhile into the book Ruby interrupted me.

Ruby:"Wait this woman fell in love with this guy even knowing her dead husband is in that same body??? Is that consider cheating!?"

" I guess so. Shall we continue?"

After awhile Ruby's stomach started to growl loudly who blushed hard.  She rubbed the red tip of her hair laughing nervously.

Ruby:" um do you still want to go on that date? We could eat and I need to buy more paper. Cause I kinda used them all."

She frowned at the empty book that used to be filled with pages but it was all tore out because she was not satisfied with the design. I couldn't help to laugh. Once i was done, I  nodded. Ruby locked up the shop before we head out.

*Time skip*

*Ruby pov*

Blake and I were on our way back to the shop. I was slightly upset that I didn't show Blake a good time again. 'how can I? I am still sore from yesterday... ' but still I was glad Blake was here to cheer me up. Maybe she was right I needed this. Now my mind was clear. Oh and I could finally read the book that I always wanted to read when Yang brought it. Well Blake was reading it but same thing.

"Blake I would like to thank you. For today. For companying me I really appreciate it. I was really down. I was feeling a little better now. Thanks to you. "

Blake:" you are welcome,Ruby. Any time. Wasn't a bother was I? "

"Of course not. In fact I don't mind if you come everyday. You read me story while I work. But if you ever feel bored Yang will be there. But please bring her out.  I feel she might disturb me. "

'Oh no Yang!' since I didn't go home last night and was out the whole day I think no I know she was worried. Dad was used to me not coming home. When this happened I made sure that I would prepare a full day meal for dad and I. Of course I would bring mine to work. 'welp I just have to explain to her somehow. I am not ready to tell her what happened... She might barge in the castle for all I know. ' I sighed for the hundreds time today. Blake looked at me with concerned but I just smiled it off. I didn't want my new friend to be worried of me.

I passed by the alley that Princess Weiss and I was suppose to meet yesterday but she ditched me. I stopped at my tracks and looked at the alley. Blake looked at me with confused but I ignored her. My eyes dulled with sadness. I was about to walked away when I saw something white and red on the brown ground. I walked into the alley and saw a white and red rose together with a small note on one of its thorns.

I remembered that I dropped my bouquet and the white soft toy dog here but now it was gone. All it was left was this roses. I kneed down and picked up the two roses. Then I read the note without knowing the tears started to flow.

Blake:" Ruby!? Are you ok!?"

"Yeah ... I am more than ok Blake. I'm so happy!"

I looked at the note that said "I'm sorry" in a hand writing so elegant liked a princess. I hugged the roses and continue to cry. I never seen Princess Weiss hand writing before I knew this was her. 'She was here! ' I mentally slapped myself for not waiting for her alittle longer. I knew it she won't just leave me hanging. I knew it but well maybe on that day I didn't think that way. I mean I waited for hours...

Ruby:" ... It's nothing I just ... Happy that person answer my indirect confession. "

I was so in cloud nine that I didn't see Blake sadden face. After awhile, we reached back to the shop and I felt the shop was some how hotter than usual. When I opened the door I saw on fire. She had active her power accidently. I quickly cover Blake's eyes and hurried think of an excuse at why was I doing this.

"DONT LOOK BLAKE! Yang how many times I say the Furnace is not suppose to be use for tanning!!! "

Yang seem to got the message and she returned back to normal. Thanks God Blake was so into her book so she didn't notice anything.

Yang:" oh well sorry~"

I walked towards Yang quickly and whispered.

"Please control yourself. Please. "

Yang:" I got it little sis. "

Than she spoke on her normal voice.

Yang:" dear Ruby why are you not home last night. The note say you be gone for the whole day. I didn't know it might the whole night as well! I would have find you first thing In the morning if I didn't have things to do. And if you are wondering what is it. I just manged to make a deal with a trader. Now they will sell us common materials at a good price even. "

I rubbed the back of my neck and laughed nervously. I saw this coming actually so I was not that surprised. At the same time I was still not used of Yang going to be around me all the time.

"... Sorry Yang. You know me I tends to over work I mean my list keep adding so I must keep on working. You know. And there is the royal family one. I know I have to do it in a year but still I want to get more money. He did say he would pay more. "

Yang:" .... Just don't work your ass off. Take a break once in a while like you did just now. You and Blake have fun? I didn't know you guys went on your second date so quickly. "

Blake and I blushed hard before I frowned at her as Yang laughed at our reaction.

"YANG!"

Yang:" Sorry sorry~ oh yes.  Speaking of royalty... "

Yang pulled out a letter from her pocket. It had the snowflake symbol on it. The symbol of royal family. The schnee family. Yang's eyes dulled slightly. After all Yang hated the man who took not only hers but my mother as well. The king didn't kill them directly he just sent them to their death.

Yang:" the messager came when you were not around he say the king have summon you and you should be there once you return.  I don't know what for but do not accept what ever he asked of you.  You say me sis? "

I looked at the letter and sighed for the thousands times. 'not this again...' I took the letter and walked towards the door before I left I turned behind. 

" Yeah I know. I know what I am doing Yang. Company Blake when I'm gone ok Big Sis? I promise to come back in one piece. "

Once i was done I left the shop and headed to the castle.
---------------------------------------------------
An: ok one thing to take note. Remember Ruby need to make A rapier for Weiss in a month ? I change it to a year. For plot purpose. And I will going to do a lot of time skip after this two chapters. I mean. I don't think there is much to write. But of course it will be interesting don't worry.

Anyways till next chapter kirawolf out! Stay pawsome! ~ *wink* don't forget to vote, comment and share !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 495 26
[DISCONTINUED] So this is going to be my first MaleReader abused and neglected story. I will be using an oc for this just to let you know. But anyway...
5.6K 245 13
Always living on the streets and willing to do anything to survive, Y/N roamed the streets of Mistral, robbing from the rich in order to provide a wa...
117K 1.7K 32
[PART 1 IS COMPLETE! PART 2 HAS BEEN CANCELLED!] As a child, y/n always heard voices. And rarely, he swears he saw someone. He was abused by his fath...
81.5K 1.3K 33
[ALPHA Series] On the planet of Remnant, to the west of Vale, lies a small island known as Patch. There lies Signal Academy and the home of (Y/N) Ros...