Perspective

By MysteryMixtapes

*CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT* Have you ever met someone that made falling feel like flying? ~•~~•~•~... More

INTRO & WARNING.
Teaser / Trailer
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
Chapter Fifty Two.
Chapter Fifty Three.
Chapter Fifty Four.
Chapter Fifty Five.
Chapter Fifty Six.
Chapter Fifty Seven.
Chapter Fifty Eight.
Chapter Fifty Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty One.
Chapter Sixty Two.
Chapter Sixty Three.
Chapter Sixty Four.
Chapter Sixty Five.
Chapter Sixty Six.
Chapter Sixty Seven.
Chapter Sixty Eight.
Chapter Sixty Nine.
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two.
Chapter Seventy Three.
PERSPECTIVE RECAP.
Chapter Seventy Four.
Chapter Seventy Five.
Chapter Seventy Six.
Chapter Seventy Seven.
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine.

Chapter Twenty Six.

144K 3.2K 17.3K
By MysteryMixtapes

"Feast your eyes I've got something new
From up here can't beat the view
Just watch me now
Just watch me now
I got somethin' for ya
A little more for ya
You won't believe your eyes
Just watch me now"

***

Watching Harry strut around my kitchen in tight pink booty shorts that say 'Juicy' across the ass, wasn't how I thought I'd spend my Sunday morning but here we are.

As funny as I thought it would be to give him those shorts last night, thinking of it as some kind of pay back for making me wear his shirt that night, I guess I forgot who I was dealing with.

Because he is walking around with a kick in his step, like he's the hottest thing since sliced bread.

This really backfired.

When I handed him the shorts last night, he gave me a sly look as if he was accepting a challenge and I was too tired to decipher what he was plotting in that head of his.

Much to Harrys whining I did not sleep naked, you could have sworn I killed his non existent dog over how pouty he was over it.

I do not sleep naked, it's far too uncomfortable  for me. The more clothes the better.

He hasn't tried to kiss me again, or touch me at all really and I hate that, that's all that's been looping around in my head since I woke up.

Flashes going through my mind of the sounds of his panting and moans, how he felt - it makes my stomach tighten and I damn near chew through my cheek trying to make the thoughts go away.

Things were far easier when I wanted to kick him in the balls.

This feels complicated now.

And yet, when it comes to Harry he just makes it look so easy.

I honestly thought I'd be having more of a meltdown over this, I was so terrified of human contact for so many years that I thought I'd crumble if it happened again.

...What I wasn't expecting was that I would enjoy it.

What is wrong with me?

The shorts are a good distraction though, I've been cycling through trying not to laugh and not look at his ass - which he purposely keeps making sure is in my line of vision.

"...So, I was gonna make breakfast but uh, there's not really anything here - aside from toast, you want some toast?" He asks, looking at me over his shoulder from where he's stood for five minutes inspecting my essentially empty pantry.

There's usually not much food in the house unless it's for mum, or Gizmo. I usually don't have the energy to eat and if I do it's the bare minimum and easiest thing to grab.

I use to love cooking. But like with everything else I use to enjoy, I can't find it in me to care.

"I'm not much of a breakfast person - help yourself to whatever is there, thank you though"

Harry gives me a strange look, probably over the fact I was actually being polite and not sarcastic; but the minute I notice I've been staring at his mouth again I look at the counter where I'm sitting on a stool at the breakfast bar in the kitchen.

"What about you Gizmo? You want some breakfast?" Harry calls out, while he collects some bread and peanut butter.

Gizmo stares at Harry from where he's sitting just outside the kitchen, then grunts and gets up and walks off.

I smile to myself, watching Gizmo go jump on the couch and ignore him completely then look to Harry "You're in the dog house now, he's pissed he had to sleep out here and you stayed in my bedroom"

Harry stares at Gizmo with a frown, looking genuinely upset but then goes towards the toaster to start to make himself something to eat.

"I'll make it up to him, he has to forgive me sooner or later" he mumbles, which only makes me smile more. He really does sound upset that Gizmo is giving me the cold shoulder.

He can be pretty moody when he doesn't get his way.

I got the silent treatment for a whole day once because I had to throw out his toy that he'd ripped to pieces because I was worried he'd choke on it.

He's not the brightest crayon in the box, but he sure is my favourite colour.

"Just get him some bacon, he'll be your best friend again" I assure him, resting my chin in my hand.

Harry just nods, staring at the toaster while he waits for it to pop and as I watch him with his palm pressed flat against the counter; his hand on his hip and messy curls draped over his shoulders, I can't help the question that tumbles out of my mouth.

"Why did you get divorced?"

I can't help how much the fact Harry has been married fascinates me, because I just can't picture it. And after the past couple of days, instead of fighting thoughts about him; it's a million and one curious questions about him that swirl in my head.

Harry glances at me, his brows lifting at the sudden random question but the toast pops and he pulls it out to start to butter it on a plate.

"If I answer that, do I get to ask you something?"

I shrug my shoulder, still just watching him "I guess"

He purses his lips with another nod, wiping his hands together to rid them of crumbs after he's finished making his toast; grabbing his plate and making his way over to sit on the stool next me.

"I got divorced because my ex wife didn't love me - Why'd you and Bryce break up?"

The way he says that with such casual tone, has my lips parting as I stare at the side of his face while he starts to chomp into a slice of toast with his elbows rested on the counter.

I blink at him, confused by how unbothered he looks "What do you mean she didn't love you?"

"Uh-uh, that's cheating. Answer my question first" he tutts, licking at his lips to get remnants of peanut butter from them as his jaw flexes while he chews.

I huff, resting my temple against my knuckles with my elbow on the counter "He broke up with me."

Harry cocks a brow "Why?"

"No no, you answer my question first" I throw back, using his own statement against him.

Harry smirks to himself as he takes another bite from his toast and I can't figure out why. Maybe it's because for once I'm initiating conversation, or trying to learn something about him. Maybe it's because I sound interested.

Maybe he just really like peanut butter, who knows.

"I was a way for my ex wife to piss off her parents. I was her act of rebellion apparently. They were rich upper class snobs, and the last thing they wanted was their perfect, proper, princess of a daughter marrying some queer hairdresser; covered in tattoos and torn up clothes  that spent his weekends at rock gigs and bars - she didn't love me, just the idea of me. I actually don't even know if she cared about me at all - to be perfectly honest"

Again, he sounds complacent about the whole thing. He may as well be describing his toast to me with how emotionless he sounds about it but that doesn't stop my expression falling as I stare at him.

Disregarding my own issues with him, I don't agree with anyone treating another person that way and for the first time  I actually feel sorry for him.

"She sounds like a bitch" I state, and this makes Harry grin as he starts on his next slice of toast.

He looks at me with his light eyes lit up, nodding as he chews "She kinda was, but it was one of the things that had me caught up on her. Treat em mean, keep em keen - You know how that works. Your turn now, fess up about that Bryce idiot"

I pull my lips to the side, feeling my chest sink and dart my eyes down "Not much to say, he just got everything he could from me - guess I stopped being useful. So he left"

He just broke me until there was nothing left to take any more. It's what everyone does.

Harry pauses his chewing, swallowing and leans his face down to get me to look at him "He sounds like a dick"

My own lips pull into a smile as I flick my eyes up to his and nod "Yeah, he kinda was"

Harry watches my face with a lopsided lazy smile, and taps his finger against the tip of my nose "He didn't deserve you in the first place heart breaker, he did you a favor. His loss, not yours"

I don't know how to respond to that - the sincerity of his tone made my stomach flip, so I cover it how I usually do.

"Well the fact he was a dick kept me away from actual dick the last two years, so yeah he kinda did do me a favour. Gave me time for more important things - like eating the topping off pizza first"

I grin at Harry who rolls his eyes, laughing under his breath but he doesn't say anything else and just goes back to eating.

Harry finishes his toast, and it feels oddly comfortable sat here with him. Our small conversation not causing the usual crippling feeling inside of me that it does.

He isn't that bad to talk to I guess, but I'm still caught off guard by the whole ex wife thing. I always think I have him totally figured out and yet I never do.

Did he love her?

Why did they even get married?

Harry stands from the stool, grabbing my hand to urge me to stand up and it's only then I realise I've just been sitting there staring at him again while my mind goes in circles.

I still can't get over how comfortable he looks in those fucking shorts.

"Where are we going?" I question with my brows dropping together.

Harry gives me a cheerful look, but then keeps leading me towards the bedroom "We are going to go brush our teeth, like responsible adults - you got a spare one I can borrow?"

I watch his back with a puzzled look while I follow him "Uh... yeah I do - but I don't need you to hold my hand to do that"

"Thanks, I appreciate it" he muses, ignoring the other part of my sentence and walks us into my bathroom; shutting the door behind us before going to lean against the counter "So, spare tooth brush?"

... What is he up to?

I side eye him with suspicion, going to the top drawer and grabbing a spare tooth brush still in the packet and hand it to him; to which he grabs my toothbrush from the holder on the sink and hands it to me with a sweet smile.

"What are you playing at smirky?" I squint at him, but he ignores me again; handing me the toothpaste and gestures for me to use it while he starts opening his own toothbrush.

I huff out a sigh through my nose, knowing he won't tell me so decide to just brush my teeth and let him be the weirdo he is.

He eventually joins me and we brush our teeth in silence. I stare at the mirror trying not to look at his reflection, where he's just staring at me in the mirror.

He looks far too amused for someone brushing their teeth, and it makes me uneasy.

We finish up without any surprises, both rinsing our mouths and I give him another strange look when he places the toothbrush in the holder next to mine.

...So he's planning on brushing his teeth here again...or? Why would he leave that here?

I jolt in shock however, when Harry grabs my waist and lifts me; only to plop me down on the counter top, then walks off to the shower and opens the glass door and starts the shower running.

"What are you doing?"

He faces me and tilts his head, hooking his thumbs into the hem of his pink shorts "I'm having a shower"

I pull my face back, looking mortified "I am not showering with you"

He purses his lips to hide his smirk, and keeps his thumbs hooked in the shorts as he slips them down to just above his pubic area and then pauses "I know, thats why I said I'm having a shower"

"Okay I'll leave you to it then" I blurt, leaning back when he pulls his hands from the shorts and walks towards me; placing his palms flat on the counter either side of me and dips his face close to mine.

"Mmmm'No I want you to watch"

"Have you lost your fucking mind!" I snap with my voice breaking from high pitched it went which makes his eyes light up in amusement.

"I said I'm gonna help you figure out things you like, and you've got me curious about what those other things might be Drew - just give it a chance, you can leave whenever you want. Just try" he says with his voice slowing as he leans closer.

My insides are clenching and flipping and doing all kinds of contortionist bullshit, and my brain is scrambling to figure out what the hell he expects exactly.

"If you like it, stay. If you dont, leave. Pretty simple - I wont force you. Totally up to you" he continues, keeping his eyes focused on mine while I fight the urge to bite through my own tongue.

How did we switch from brushing our teeth to this so quickly?

How is watching him shower helping me figure anything out?

This is that fuckboy magic again.

Why are the only speeds this guy knows are 0 or 100?

"What does watching you shower have to do with things I like?" I stutter out like a fucking idiot.

I look like a deer caught in head lights right now.

I'm confident and quick witted in situations where I can cover my nagging self doubt with jokes, but faced with any kind of intimacy and I'm a blubbering moron.

Where as that seems to be the area where Harry excels and it's terrible for my cortisol levels.

"Ouch, here was I was think you might actually like seeing me naked" he teases as he places his hands on my hips and tugs me forward until I'm flush against him with my thighs either side of his hips, and I swear to god I hope I pass out so I don't have to deal with this.

I thought maybe because he hadn't tried anything since we woke up, maybe last night was a once off or it'd be forgotten... I should've known better.

This is smirky we are talking about here.

Is this payback for the shorts?

"Just humour me" he hushes, nudging his nose against mine "Give it a chance"

"I-...uh" I hold my breath trying to think of anything to say, but all that is spinning in my head is how much of an idiot I am because I'm actually considering this.

"Relax - You're safe" he coos, gripping my hips tighter which makes me let out my breath in a sharp shallow exhale "I do need a favour first though"

I raise my brows, encouraging him to just hurry the hell up and tell me because I'm about to start sweating bullets from how quickly this entire thing has flipped upside down.

He sucks his lower lip under his teeth before releasing it, he puts those damn voodoo lips barely an inch from mine "Can you kiss me again?"

I hesitate for a moment, swallowing and he glances from my mouth back to my eyes with his low voice still managing to some how sound coy "Pretty please? Cherry on top? Extra sprinkles too? I'll be a good boy, I promise"

Good boy my ass.

I roll my lips into my mouth, my eyes giving away the smile I'm trying to hide as I fight the urge to laugh and hate the fact I find this idiot adorable now.

I actually enjoy kissing him, and he knows that now. It's bad news. It gives him a power over me I don't want him to have.

Alas... I am an absolute imbecile and lean forward; pressing my lips to his anyway.

If my subconscious were a person, it would be beating it's face against a wall right now.

Hormones make you fucking stupid.

He let's out a triumphant hum but immediately takes control of the kiss, hooking my legs around his hips and taking a hold of my face between his large hands.

There's that silence again.

The kiss goes straight to heated, his tongue breaking past my lips to roll against my own and the way his mouth is attacking mine has me panting for any kind of air I can get.

His soft moans that start vibrating up his throat have my skin prickling and it's like my body doesn't know what to do with itself, I went so long without feeling things like lust or pleasure and now it's all I'm being bombarded with in a span for 48 hours.

After a few minutes of him scrambling my mind with his mouth, he pulls back with heavy eyes; pecking my lips once more before he rests his hands on my thighs with a smug look.

"Thanks for the help" he says with a deep exhale while he catches his breath.

I quirk my brows together, trying to grip my bearings again "Huh?"

My eyes nearly pop out of my head, when he explains what he meant by holding my thighs and thrusting his hips forward; pressing a very distinct hardness against my centre and every muscle in my body constricts.

He smirks at how rigid I become, lifting his brows with cheeky eyes and unwraps my legs from around him; pulling away and watches my reaction as he grabs the hem of his shorts again to pull them down.

What the fuck is going on?!

I dart my eyes away, looking at my lap and trying to stop my heart feeling like it's about to give out; hearing Harry chuckle to himself before I hear the glass door to the shower open and close.

I should leave.

I should, but I'm not and I don't know if it's because I'm paralysed with nerves or I actually want to be in here.

All I hear is the steady stream of the water from the shower head being disrupted by Harry stepping underneath it, letting out a low relaxed groan that has me gripping to the edge of the counter top while my eyes stay firmly stuck on my legs.

The sound of the water hitting the ground in uneven patterns rings around the air, while I assume he's washing himself but I just can't bring myself to look up.

I'm still figuring out this attraction to Harry, if that's what it is. I know that he's physically appealing like, genetically but I've never been one thats overly swept up in looks - am I just physically attracted to him? I can't tell. I guess because I haven't felt attraction in so long, I'm just unfamiliar with it now.

The feeling is so new again it's uncomfortable because I don't know what to do with it, or where to place it. I feel blindsided by it.

The seconds tick past like hours while my pulse hammers in my body until I hear Harrys gruff voice trying to sound soft and reassuring.

"Look at me Drew"

Nah I'm good, never found my legs so fascinating to be honest.

"Drew"

So, how about those legs?

"Look at me or I'll get out of the shower and stand in front of you naked until you do - or just leave, it's up to you"

I think my legs would give out, if I tried to stand right now; so I swallow the ball of nerves in my throat and slowly drag my eyes up; taking a deep preparing breath before I move my gaze to the shower.

Just look at his face.

My eyes catch his bare wet torso, with his shoulders leant back against the tiled wall; facing me and staring at me through the misty glass and I notice his stomach contract as he breaths; the spares hairs from his belly button the trail down between his hips...

That's not his fucking face Drew!

My eyes whip up, catching his hooded ones framed with his damo lashes as he watches me with a calm expression but there's a faint concetrated crease between his brows.

His hair is soaked and pushed away from his face, stuck to his neck and shoulders; and I watch his adams apple dip as he swallows before he speaks "Just watch me okay? See how it makes you feel - if you want me to stop just tell me"

Okay... But watch you do what? Stare at me?

It makes me feel like I'm going to have a stroke, glad we could clear this up.

Harrys eyes stay on mine, but his brows cinch tight together when he sucks in a sharp breath and his lips part; before he huffs out a puff of air with a barely audible moan.

.....Oh god.

He's... is he seriously doing what I think he's doing?

Don't look down. Don't look down . Don't look down.

My eyes glance down before I can stop them, seeing the fogged image of his fist wrapped around his length as he pumps it in slow motions and my stomach clenches that tight I just about hunch over, feeling like I've been kicked.

Shouldn't have looked.

I hold on to the counter for dear life, genuinely scared I'm going to fall off it and dart my gaze back to his face; completely frozen where I sit.

I feel like I'm in some kind of trance, watching a car crash I can't look away from while he keeps his eyes on me; rolling his head back against the wall to expose his throat while his chest starts to rise and fall faster.

My nerves are firing over my body, and the tension in the room that feels thicker than the steam damn near has me shaking while I watch his mouth fall open; echoing a deep strained moan around in the air as he starts to pant.

I'm gonna die.

This is how I die.

I'm gonna faint and crack my head on the tiles I can already see it happening.

Everything in me is screaming to look away and I just... can't.

Harry doesn't take his stare off me, and while I struggle to focus solely on his face I can see his shoulder tensing along with his chest muscles as he starts to work himself faster.

He's hazy through the steam on the glass, but droplets of water that trickle down it leave streaks that let hints of his clear image come through.

"Staying love?" He drawls, his voice is low and out of breath and I sure as shit hope he doesn't expect a verbal answer because my vocal chords feel as stunned into paralysis as my body does.

He takes the fact that I haven't budged as a response, thank god, and a ghost of a satisfied smile pulls on his mouth before wets his lips has his breathing gets faster "Just keep looking at me - M'thinking about you being in here with me, your hands on me. It's driving me fuckin' insane."

Glad I'm not the only insane person in this room right now.

I swallow for what feels like the hundredth time, and my knuckles are white from how hard I am holding onto the counter; and a sheen of sweat starts to build on my forhead and chest, which I can't tell if it's from the steam in the room or what I'm seeing.

Harrys chest does a sudden jump, while his brows crease hard together and his jaw drops with a strained 'oh fuck' as his eyes pinch shut.

Oh fuck indeed smirky, couldn't have said it better myself.

I'm clenching my jaw tight, but not as tight as I'm squeezing my damn legs together as his grunts and moans become louder mixed with the occasional profanity panting out of his mouth.

I can hear my pulse ringing in my ears but it's doings nothing to drown those sounds out; and when Harrys jaw drops and his face scrunches up in so much pleasure it looks painful with his shoulders hunching forward I am absolutely certain I'm gonna faint.

I can see his body tremble and tense while he curses and grunts out moans the get cut off with sharp pants as his muscles constrict with what I can describe as nothing short of bliss across his face.

I think my heart stopped.

I can't even feel it, my whole body feels numb.

I watch helplessly as Harry composes himself, catching his breath slumped against the wall and eventually moves back under the water and runs his hands through his drenched hair as it streams over him.

He rinses himself off, then shuts off the water and rings his hair out, flipping it away from his face before pushing the door open and walking out to grab a towel hung over the towel rack to wrap low around his hips.

I'm still a damn statue on the counter, trying to wrap my head around what I just watched and don't even realise how heavy my own breathing is.

I feel like this should be awkward, but it's just not. The air of calm confidence he has as he turns and walks towards me; giving my rigid a once over before he stands in front of me just has me speechless instead of anxious.

He doesn't say anything, probably aware that I wouldn't be able to respond even if I wanted to and just grips my waist to help me get down off the counter.

I'm am so surprised my legs didn't collapse underneath me.

I feel like a walking stunned zombie, everything I just saw replaying in my head like some erotic movie in flashes.

I turn because I think we are just going to leave the bathroom, but Harry stops me and stands behind me with his chin resting on my shoulder.

"Not so fast" he tutts, smoothing his hands from my waist down my front to lift the hem of my shirt and dip his fingers into my shorts.

I dig my fingernails into my palms to stop from jumping when his fingers go lower, sneaking past my underwear until they go between my legs and explore a lazy back and forth stroke up arousal coating my heat that has me choking on a gasp.

He pulls his hands from my shorts, moving his mouth to my ear and I can hear the damn cocky smile in his voice "Guess we can add watching someone getting off to the list of things you like ... Naughty girl"

I'm still wordless, absolutely shocked into helpless silence which only seems to entertain him more as he presses a chaste kiss to my cheek.

"You feeling okay?"

"Ha!" I wheeze, the only audible sound I can make because that question is so fucking ridiculous right now.

He moves his hand to pat against my behind "You'll be fine. Besides, this'll give you something to think about till' I see you again. C'mon - I've gotta get dressed"

He nudges me forward towards with a hold on my hips, which makes me stumble and Harry chuckle to himself.

Shut the fuck up smirky, I'm lucky I'm not face first on the ground right now.

He coaxes me out of the bathroom and walks me to the bed where I flop down to sit, still acting like some trauma patient that's seen some wild shit that sent them completely mute.

Did I seriously just watch him do that?... Did I really enjoy it?

The throbbing that has me crossing my legs says yes apparently.

He looks very happy with himself over it.

He shuffles around my room collecting his clothes, until I shoot my gaze to my lap again when he drops the towel.

He's trying to kill me.

I can hear him pulling his pants on, but that's not what grabs my attention and makes my face whip to my doorway in panic.

The front door opens, then shuts and I can hear my mother's usually dramatic groaning as if she's a creaky old chair.

Fuck I completely forgot she comes home today.

Fuck fuck fuck.

Harry notices my whole body become stiff, looking to where the noise is coming from, then back to me and gives me a strange look but I only look at him feeling like all the blood is draining from my body.

"You need to leave" I burst, darting my frantic eyes to the door and back to a shirtless Harry that's barely done his pants up.

His brows scrunch in confusion "What?"

"You need to leave, right now - preferably out the window" I whisper yell, waving my hands at him and feel my panic only get worse.

However, Harry doesn't get a chance to ask me why I look like I'm about to have a nervous break down because my mother's voice comes from my door.

"Drew I need a pain kill- oh, who's this?"

Oh fucking hell, this cannot be happening.

***

How are we all feeling?

Why do we think Drew is panicking over Harry meeting her mum?

Appreciate u hoes x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 327 27
"Think of it this way. If you were in front of the paps, would you fall and get laughed at or walk fine and send smiles?" I state, waiting for Harry'...
18.4K 374 39
*Caution* SEXUAL CONTENT "So what do you need help with?" Harry asks. "I was lying I don't have homework just leave now." I demand. "No. And if y...
27.9K 2K 22
{Completed - #12 highest} I was walking on a path all alone at midnight. I was just wondering around, until I saw a guy in a hoodie. He was beating t...
33K 497 81
When a girl who falls in love with the sky meets a charming boy, their worlds collide in what could only be described as fate. Two people who needed...