An Arranged Marriage

Od Marissa-Meyer-Fan

Miserable. The one word I would use to describe my life. Someone else's view may think I am crazy and want my... Více

Chapter 1- Announcement
Chapter 2- Shocked
Chapter 3- Telling My Brother and His Wife
Chapter 4- A New Home and Confession
Chapter 5- Meeting His Parents
Chapter 6- Movie Night
Chapter 7- A Photo Shoot And A Kiss
Chapter 8- Friends' Visit Part 1
Chapter 9- A Friends Visit Part 2
Chapter 10- Lunch
Chapter 11- England
Chapter 12- Betrayed
Chapter 13- Frogiving Him
Chapter 14- Movie Night Take 2
Chapter 15- Dinner Plans
Chapter 16- Big News
Epilouge
Author Note
Author Note

Chapter 17- The Wedding

435 16 1
Od Marissa-Meyer-Fan

Mia's P.O.V.

It was the big day. The day I would marry Aaron. It was my wedding day. Aaron had hired some special people to help me get ready. First started with the makeup. 3 people worked on my face for what seemed like forever.
My Makeup:

Next up was the dress which was my favorite part. When I was little I always dreamed of walking down the aisle looking like a princess.
My Dress:

I then had my hair put up which took longer than the makeup. It was perfect and just how I wanted it.
My Hair:

They then painted my nails and toes. I didn't think to have them painted so I wasn't much worried.
My finger nails:

My toe nails:

And last but not least, the heels. We weren't going all out but they were still cute.
My Heels:

Just as I was all ready a woman with a clip board who had helped schedule everything came in.
"Miss? It is time." I quickly got up and followed my bridesmaids. The ceremony began and everyone walked up the aisle. Now I started walking with my father by my side. I couldn't believe it. My breaths started coming faster but I schooled them down as I stood by Aaron. Our eyes met and I knew this would be one of the happiest days of my life.
"We are gathered here today to witness this holy matrimony between Aaron Cox and Mia Thompson. Now we shall exchange the rings." The priest said. Then Aaron's second cousin walked down the aisle with the rings. We exchanged them and now came the vows. Aaron went first.
"Mia. At the beginning of this relationship I though you would never love me. You were distant but then we warmed up to each other. Though I know what happened in England stays in England, I think our little feud brought us closer. I confessed my love to you twice but I'm willing to do it a thousand times more. I love you Mia Thomson and I will never stop." Aaron finished and then I began with tears in my eyes.
"Aaron. At the beginning of this relationship the one word I described my life as was miserable. I was forced into marriage, forced into modeling, and never got to really make my own decisions. But now I would describe my life as wonderful. You changed my view in life. You made me love, you made me laugh, and you made me smile. Aaron you said you loved me. Well the feeling is mutual. I love you too."
"Now Do you Aaron take Mia Thompson as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?"
"I do." He stated firmly looking at me directly in the eye.
"Now do you Mia take Aaron Cox to be your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish, until death do you part?"
"I do." As I said this I smiled.
"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." Aaron grabbed my waist pulling me forward as I placed my lips on his sealing our marriage. I heard the cheers as Aaron pulled away.
"Mia Cox. Sounds fine to me." Aaron said with a teasing smile. The music began and we ran down the aisle. Smiling and laughing. We quickly got in the limo heading to the reception party.

Time Skip

"Ok now would the bride and her father please walk on the dance floor? This song is 'I loved her first.'" The music began and I started dancing with my dad.
"I love you Mia. Never forget that. You're still my little girl."
"I know dad. Thank you for everything."
"You're welcome. Why did you decide to stay married?"
"I love him. He showed me that several times. I don't know what I'd do without him."
"All I needed to know was that he cares for you. And I can tell he does."
"Do you think Colton will ever forgive me?"
"I'm sure he will."
"I didn't see him at the ceremony. He hates me."
"No he doesn't. He just can't handle the thought of loosing you."
"I'm still going to talk to him."
"You should. He loves you. And so do I."
"And mom and Michael. I know." He smiled. I hugged him as we danced relieved he was happy for me. Tears were going to come but I let them. I could be weak on my wedding day. The song ended and soon everyone was on the dance floor. I saw Colton dancing with Bridgette.
"Mind if I cut in?" I asked her.
"Sure. Congratulations by the way."
"Thanks Bri!" I smiled and started dancing with Colton.
"I'm sorry. I just. I can't loose you. You're my little sister and the only one I got."
"Colton you did nothing wrong."
"Yes I did. I started deciding things for you. You were right. You're 21 and you can make your own choices."
"Do you approve of me and and Aaron."
"As much as I hate it, I do. I know how he cares for you." I instantly hugged him tighter than I ever have.
"Thank you." I whispered.
"No problem. Now go to your husband." I laughed and ran to Aaron hugging him.
"I love you." I said.
"It is almost our turn to dance."
"I know. What song did we pick?"
"A thousand years."
"I remember now."
"Would the married couple come out and dance to their song?" We got up and headed to the floor.

We started dancing and I knew that I married the perfect man.
"I love you Mia Cox. Nothing in this world can change that. Now about your brother. Does he hate me?"
"No. Well sort of. I asked him and he said he approved even though he didn't want to."
"Phew! I thought I'd have to threaten him."
"Dork." I rolled my eyes.
"Your modeling. You hate it and I know that. Why do you do it?" He suddenly said taking me by surprise.
"I can't do anything else."
"Really? Because every time I come home from work, you are listening to music and singing along to it. Do you know how good you are?"
"In school this girl said I was horrible at singing. So I stopped."
"Well also I would hear you singing songs I've never heard of."
"I write them. I make the music to it. Then I make another song."
"You could be a singer. You're amazing and you've written some too. Just go to an agent and try. Ok?"
"Ok. I'll do it." We kissed and continued talking as we danced. The dance ended and then the speeches. Colton was first and then Aaron's sister.
"Hi I'm Colton as you know and first I have to congratulate the happy couple. For so long I wanted to protect my sister. From school bullies, from random people on the street, and from boys. Whenever she would come home with a boy which was only twice, I would scare him off. I didn't want her getting hurt. I would make decisions for her and she got angry. When she and Aaron told us about their marriage I wasn't happy. I was angry. I didn't want her with anyone. I realized I was afraid that I would loose her. My only sister. I was scared. That was why I was so protective. Now I'm happy I stopped her from being with those boys I scared off. Because no boy or man I guess, would treat her the way you do." He looked at Aaron as he said this. "You are the best possible person for her. And I thank you for making her happy." He ended his speech and Aaron's sister began hers.
"I'm Sarah in case you didn't know, and my god. I would have never thought Aaron would have this day. He used to be the dorkiest thing in the world. When he brought home a girl she didn't stay in time for dessert.  But I'm glad. Just like Colton had said for Mia I'll say for Aaron. No one has made him this happy before. I see how he looks at you and how you look back. How he will just take your hand in his. How he is plainly just around you. I love my brother but I can't watch him forever. So I'm glad he has you. Congratulations again you two." I smiled and looked at Aaron. He pecked my lips before we continued with the party.

Ok that was the end of that chapter. I'm happy and sad at the same time to say the next chapter will be my last chapter. This has been a good journey for me. Oh and the song I picked for the father and daughter always makes me want to cry. Comment if you feel that way too. Anyway I will type the last chapter soo . Bye!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

150K 3K 19
PLEASE GOD THIS STORY SUCKS ASS SO DONT READ IT IF YOU TREASURE YOUR SANITY THX Oliver, (16) has been a black sheep. His seven brothers seem to grasp...
7.4K 278 30
My life could be described in three words. Loving but unloved. I knew my whole family cared less about me and many who were close to us knew it. It w...
Ana Od Sierra

ChickLit

62.9K 1.9K 61
Life as a child was amazing. Your weight didn't matter. Your clothes didn't matter. Your parents money didn't matter. All that mattered was who you...
991 19 29
Once you do something you can't take it back, right? Ok. Just making sure because everyday I, Skilar Cassandra Jameson, wake up regretting something...