Camp Change Me

By xLoveBugx

(warning: contains bad language) Camp Cambiamento. a camp where everything is about to change. or at least th... More

Prologue
1. Camp Hell Hole - {Lila}
Lila; Letter 1
2. Two Lonely Ones - {Kayla, Kylie}
Kayla & Kylie - Letter One
3. Show Them The Ropes Or Spot? - {Lee}
Lee - Letter One
4. This years gonna be a good one - {Blake}
Letter
5. Hello to you too {Rayah}
Letter
6. Another Year {Ashley}
Letter
7. I'm Different {Kate}
8 The Secrets We Keep {Kel}
Letter
9. Not With You {Bubba/Han}
Letter

Letter

9 0 0
By xLoveBugx

Dear Mother and Father.

This place is quit different. I’ve made a friend. But I am not letting her get in the way of my studies. I am getting a lot of study done. So I will be able to get better grades when school starts back up. I am very sorry that I didn’t get the grades you both expected me to. I will put more effort into school. I apologize that I slacked off and embarrassed you both.

Yes I am also sticking to my diet and excising frequently. I know mother that you get embarrassed with my weight. I am trying so hard to not embarrass you both.

However enough about me, I hope you both are having the time of your lifes in France. I still wish I could have went with you both. But I understand why you sent me here.

They are allowing us to send weekly letters, I would love for you both to send one back. But I do understand if I don’t.

Yours sincerely

Kate Meeaz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 5.4K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...
6.1K 299 30
A boy/ girl that got taken away from there family in the age of 6 on his birthday will this affect his trust and his love to someone else or will it...
34.9K 902 27
The test comes back Positive. The front page of the newspaper reads: "ABANDONED! 18 Year Old Daughter of Local Drug Dealer Left Alone While Family Aw...
34 1 1
Being trapped at hugs-not-drugs camp for a week is about as appealing to Lucien as having his eyebrows plucked out. That is until he meets Isabel. Th...