One Summer Move, One Sexy C.E...

By UniqueAngel98

To Be Determined.... More

When I Met You
Let It Go
Heartless
My Realization
Where Does That Leave Us?
Making A Decision
Life's Full of Surprises
Faith Point of View

Hope Point of View

17 0 0
By UniqueAngel98

I awaken to the alarm going off.

I climb out of bed and walk into the bathroom for a nice shower. After my shower, I changed into a cute black leather pencil skirt, a sleeveless white turtleneck, and white peep toe heels. 

I absolutely love this look.

I grabbed my purse and keys and made my way out of the house.

I drove to work.

I get on the elevator and I was looking at my phone so I didn't even notice Brenden in the elevator until he said something.

"You look lovely Hope." 

"Thank you Sir." I smile as the elevator doors close.

"You look absolutely breath taking right now." He whispers in my ear causing me to shiver in desire.

"You have a fiance, remember her?" I step over in the far side of the elevator. 

He stays silent but I feel his eyes on me.

Why does it feel like this elevator is taking a whole damn decade to get to the desired floor.

In two seconds he's hovering over me.

"You're the one I want." He whispers before his lips roughly claims mines.

TO BE CONTINUED........

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys. I honestly thinking about scrapping this book out of the series. I first started this 4 years ago when I was fifteen and I'm not feeling this book anymore. Its not fun to write this one anymore. What do you guys think? Should I give it another try? Or completely scrap this book from the series?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
94.6K 3.6K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
22K 1.3K 33
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
992K 1.5K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...