Life's Full of Surprises

Coltyn POV

"Jada." I stopped stunned when I see her laying on her bed in sexy blue lingerie and heels.

"Hey, Coltyn." She smirks at me gaping.

"What's this now?" I smirk back closing the door making sure to lock it.

"Oh just a little something I threw on." She shrugs casually, getting off the bed strolling over to me.

"A little something huh, well I love it." I place my hand on her neck pulling her closer.

Before she can say anything else, I pull her into a kiss gently falling onto the bed with me on top.

"Blue is a sexy color on you." I breathe trailing my lips down her neck.

She moans softly.

"You sure about this?" I questioned stopping to look at her face.

"I'm sure." She smiles at me.

That was all I needed to continued my quest down her body.

Faith POV

"Why am I in your room?" I questioned staring back up at him.

"Privacy." He answers simply before bringing his lips back to mine.

We made out hot and heavy before he leads me over to his bed and that's when red lights started flashing.

"Stop." I push him off of me.

"Why? We both want this." He recaptures me in his arms.

"I'm a virgin." I muttered.

"What?" He pulls away shocked.

"I'm. A. Virgin." I said slowly,

"How is that possible?" He asks.

"Believe it or not, I don't open my legs for every guy I either like or date." I roll my eyes. "And plus my mom was sixteen and pregnant and didn't want us to end up like her so she taught us to wait until we feel we're really ready and when we are talk to her first." I roll my eyes.

"I don't sleep with virgins." He states.

"Like I would be stupid enough to waste my virginity on you." I scoff walking out of his room and to Mini's where I softly knocked.

"Hey girl." She and the girls chorused from the inside.

"Hey." I smile walking inside.

"Spill." Janice smirks.

"Spill what?" I frown.

"What's going on between you and my brother? And please leave out the possibly explicit details." Mini smiles.

So I started to explain including what had just happened then finally I was done.

"Oh my gosh,  you're a virgin?" Cally asks shocked.

"Yes, I'm a virgin." I sigh.

"Wow, I wish I was still a virgin." Zoey sighs.

"How did you lose your virginity?" I questioned.

"I was fifteen and thought I thought I was in love and ready but I wasn't." She explains.

"How do you want your first time to be?" Pamela asks.

"I don't know, I just know I want to be in love with the person I lose it to." I explain.

"Good, stay that way because once you lose it there's no going back no matter how much you want to." Emily shakes her head.