When I Met You

Pic of Faith

*****

Denver's hand was itching its way up my leg as we made out heavily on his bed. He pulled away trailing kisses down my jawline and on my neck. His hands kept going up my leg higher and higher until it was resting on my thigh.

"I think we should stop." I breathe grabbing his wrist before it can go any higher.

"We can't stop, we just got started." He says kissing me again.

"No, stop." I push his shoulders until he gets off of me.

"What the fuck Faith?" He snaps pissed.

"I'm not ready." I sighed.

"Why? We've been dating for six months, it is just sex." He says frustrated.

"That's the thing, I don't to have sex, I want to make love when I'm in love with someone, I don't want to waste my virginity on someone who I'm never going to see again after high school." I snapped.

"Well then these last six months have been a waste of my fucking time." He says through gritted teeth.

"I guess so." I muttered before storming out and slamming the door behind me. 

I back out of his driveway and sped down the road. What a fucking asshole?

I get home and slammed the door to my car clearly pissed. That's all I was thinking as I walked inside the house with my head down.

"Hey Faith, the family's here." Coltyn told me as he came downstairs.

"Just great." I muttered walking into the living room.

"Faith!" They all screeched once they all saw.

"Hi." I faked smiled. Alessia, Fiona, Amara and Micheal squashed me in a hug.

"We missed you." Alessia smiles.

"I've missed you guys to." I smiled back.

"We've got some exciting news." Fiona exclaims clapping her hands.

"What?" Hope asked.

"We're moving with you guys." Micheal answered.

"Say what?" Coltyn raised his eyebrows.

"Were moving with you guys, we're family and family doesn't separate." Uncle Shane nods.

"That's all very touching but don't you people have jobs?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Don't you think we would've checked that, we made interviews." Dad says.

"That's not even the best part." Mom screeches excitedly.

"We're moving into a freaking mansion so we're all living together." Grandma explains.

"I get us being family and stuff but do we really have to live together?" Hope asked.

"Yes, it's only necessary." Aunt Alice smiles.

"Just be glad it's not in the middle of the school year and plus you'll be off to college in the fall." Aunt Rachel nods.

"Do you guys not like this arrangement?" Uncle James asked.

"It's fine, really." I nod my head standing up and walking into the dining room.

I can't believe Denver was only dating me for sex.

"What's wrong hun?" Mom asked walking in with all the women behind her.