Hope Point of View

I awaken to the alarm going off.

I climb out of bed and walk into the bathroom for a nice shower. After my shower, I changed into a cute black leather pencil skirt, a sleeveless white turtleneck, and white peep toe heels. 

I absolutely love this look.

I grabbed my purse and keys and made my way out of the house.

I drove to work.

I get on the elevator and I was looking at my phone so I didn't even notice Brenden in the elevator until he said something.

"You look lovely Hope." 

"Thank you Sir." I smile as the elevator doors close.

"You look absolutely breath taking right now." He whispers in my ear causing me to shiver in desire.

"You have a fiance, remember her?" I step over in the far side of the elevator. 

He stays silent but I feel his eyes on me.

Why does it feel like this elevator is taking a whole damn decade to get to the desired floor.

In two seconds he's hovering over me.

"You're the one I want." He whispers before his lips roughly claims mines.

TO BE CONTINUED........

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys. I honestly thinking about scrapping this book out of the series. I first started this 4 years ago when I was fifteen and I'm not feeling this book anymore. Its not fun to write this one anymore. What do you guys think? Should I give it another try? Or completely scrap this book from the series?