I Love You Dangerously

By purplekookie09

As Kim Taehyung was bought by highest bidder, they tangle him with chains as his leash and brought him to his... More

CHAPTER 1: THE END TO A NEW BEGINNING
Chapter 2: RANDOM DIGITS
CHAPTER 3: MASTER
CHAPTER 4: MIDNIGHT'S EYE
CHAPTER 5: GUNS N' MONEY
CHAPTER 6: DISGUST
CHAPTER 7: THE WALK
CHAPTER 8:BE FINE
CHAPTER 9: CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM
CHAPTER 10: HOSEOK
CHAPTER 11: HOSEOK 2
CHAPTER 12: WHO ARE YOU?
CHAPTER 13: HIM
CHAPTER 14: NOT EASY
CHAPTER 15: BIRTH OF CHAOS
CHAPTER 16: DON'T MESS WITH TAEHYUNG
CHAPTER 17: WELCOME TO THE GANG
CHAPTER 18: DON'T HURT ME
CHAPTER 19: GOOD MORNING
CHAPTER 20: DO YOU LIKE ME?
CHAPTER 21: TICKLE
CHAPTER 22: OPINIONS IN DIFFERENT STORIES
CHAPTER 23: PILLOWTALK
CHAPTER 24: DON'T DENY
CHAPTER 25: HIDDEN EYES
CHAPTER 26: JEALOUS?
CHAPTER 27: BACK TO WORK
CHAPTER 28: JOIN ME
CHAPTER 29: FIND HER
CHAPTER 30: DEAD?
CHAPTER 31: JIMIN AND LISA
CHAPTER 32: OFFER
CHAPTER 33: UNREQUITED
CHAPTER 34: TAKE CARE OF YOU
CHAPTER 35: I DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT I NEED YOU
CHAPTER 36: DRUNKEN KISS
CHAPTER 37: WAKE UP
CHAPTER 38: BEACH?! BITCH
CHAPTER 39: YACHT
CHAPTER 40: I'LL COME BACK
CHAPTER 42: CLOSE TO ESCAPING
CHAPTER 43: HER STORY
CHAPTER 44: FOUND
CHAPTER 45: SCARS TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL
CHAPTER 46:I MISSED YOU, FATHER
CHAPTER 47:DAY ONE
CHAPTER 48: RUN AWAY WITH YOU
CHAPTER 49: HANG ON
CHAPTER 50: INTO THE WOODS
CHAPTER 51: TIME IS TICKING
CHAPTER 52: MISTAKEN
CHAPTER 53: BLUR
CHAPTER 54: ARE WE GOING TO FIGHT BECAUSE OF THIS?
CHAPTER 55: CAN'T GET OVER YOU
CHAPTER 56: FAMILIAR NAMES
CHAPTER 57: ALWAYS IN MY HEART
CHAPTER 58: YOU?!

CHAPTER 41: UNDER YOUR CAPTIVITY

5.1K 209 102
By purplekookie09

[MEANWHILE AT JUNGKOOK]

"Y-Y/N?" Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjoon said in unison.

"Yes, it's me, Y/N. Y/L/N Y/N. It's been so long, Yoongi, Jungkook and Namjoon."

He couldn't speak as he was bewildered at what's in front of him, indeed she changed a lot.

What was once the meek, bookworm shy girl became this woman who knows what she wants and isn't scared.

She threw her cigarette and stepped on it, with her red heels.

She played with her long H/C locks as she eyed the man before her.

[MEANWHILE AT YOU]

You put your one hand on your hip, and started speaking, "I bet you don't remember the fun we did last time huh?"

The more you remember it, the more your anger took over you.

You looked back at the man, the man who hurt you and traumatised you mentally or physically.

"Oh well, this was fun," you checked your long red painted nails, "but you should've not left your pet at home."

Jungkook gritted through his teeth, "what did you do him?"

You gave the man a sinister smile, "what do you think?"

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

Waking up, he felt a cold wind blow by. Realising that he's in a different place,
he asked himself, "where am I?"

He held on to the bars of the cell, Taehyung saw a pair of cuffs imprison him, along with his feet too.

He heard a low growl, "what the fuck was that?"

He turned to see a wolf as big as his, black like him too and eyes of the same colour, it looked exactly like him.

"It's okay, it's okay, I'm a wolf too." He cooed.

He sat down in chains and stared at his identical wolf.

"Can you turn human?" He asked.

He had a feeling that he could be a fellow werewolf but is also unsure of that. To his surprise, he shifted to his human form. He was a man who looked like he was in his mid 30's.

"So I guess you're the Kim Taehyung Y/N kept mentioning," he leaned against the wall.

"I'm Kim Min Seok, I've been here for quite a while now." His tattooed body was tainted with bruises, scratches and cuts everywhere.

"You tried escaping?" He eyed the marks on the man.

"Well, yeah. If you see the collar you're wearing, that's electric and they have control of that." He pointed at the collar.

He tried removing it until Min Seok said, "that's no use. You can't remove it without the key."

"Let me tell you a little something, son" he cleared his throat.

"We're too strong for them so this is all the weapon they have." He tugged on his collar.

"How did you end up here?" The younger asked.

"Since for some reason I already trust you, I'll tell you my story." He sat down and faced the fellow werewolf hybrid.

"20 years ago, I had a son with a full human. He was the light in my world as soon as I first saw him look at me. Regardless of his form, wolf or not, I love him."

"20 years ago, you must be young back then."

"I was a stupid teen back then, in love with a human that I met in high school. Up to now, I still miss her as fuck."

"Really? I remember my aunt and uncle told me that my mom was a human. Though, they pose me as a threat to their family."

His eyes perked up as he heard the statement, "mind if you—-"

A tall and bald man came bursting in with a laser gun behind him and two bowls , like when you pull it's trigger it will electrocute the victim.

"Min Seok!" The man's voice boomed in the room. If you guys were in the room, you'd totally jump up as it's so loud.

"What is it, baldy?" He glared at the man.

"Boss told me to feed you." He carries two bowls, one is food and the other is water.

He came in his cell, confident that he would harm him, he put it down on the floor and sneered, "get down."

"Excuse me?" He sneered back.

The man forcefully knelt him down by gripping on his shoulder, got a handful of hair and used it to drag his face down on the pile of food, like how a dog eats.

"Eat you mutt!" He repeatedly rugged his face onto the bowl.

Taehyung could see the abuse evident on the older's grunts and pleas, he shouted, "let him go!"

The bald man turned to him, "and what?"

"Let," he gripped on the bars, eyes piercing him like a thousand daggers.

He growled, "him," his veins started popping out of his neck,

"Fucking," he clenched his jaw, his hands almost breaking the bars.

"Go!" He roared out until the man electrocuted him.

Taehyung felt his limbs weak and frail as he fell down to the ground, enduring the electric shock running in him. After a few more seconds, he fell unconscious.

Min Seok used that as an opportunity to kill the man as he pushed him against the wall and gouged his eyes out using his thumbs.

The bald man's eyes started spilling out blood as he screamed in agony. He was about to shock him until Min Seok grabbed the laser gun and let go of him.

After all, the man couldn't see as his eyes gouged out. Min Seok aimed the laser at his eyes and both of them got fried with electric shock. He then dropped on the ground, twitching here and there before being completely dead.

[MEANWHILE AT JUNGKOOK]

He got tied up in a chair, given the worst torture ever: watching him get hurt.

Yes, this was Y/N's plan all along, hurt him a bit physically here and there but the torture is based on this.

He watched the hybrid in the screen lay there helplessly unconscious, while he couldn't do anything at all.

This was honestly fucking his mind, no physical pain can compare to this.

[EARLIER BEFORE THAT]

He lunged at the woman until a man shot his ankle.

"Get him and his skanks," she commanded.

Just as they were both going to get Jungkook, he saw and snatched the pocket knife in the one of their pockets and sliced through their hands, to remove him from their grip.

The man hissed in pain and he was about to get the knife until Jungkook kicked it far away.

Yoongi and Namjoon got them each by grabbing on to their shoulders and pulling them down the ground, repeatedly slicing through their skins and kicking them until they spat out blood.

Y/N watched in horror as she called for another set of men.

And those particular men shot them an antidote to knock them out of their consciousness, soon, they fall into a deep sleep.

Looking back to their location, a creepy dark basement of some sort, they have a tv, only focusing on Taehyung.

"Tae, please wake up," he begged, almost crying.

"Don't worry, I'll let us out of here." Namjoon assured.

"Yoongi, check if you see anything to unlock the chains."

She used metal chains instead of a rope since they could easily escape it by slicing it through a shard.

The night fell upon the sky, showering darkness in the area, with only a hanging lightbulb or two as their source of light.

Yoongi tried to feel for something as he used his foot to navigate for an object but sadly he couldn't find anything.

"No luck, Joon." He shook his head.

They perked up as they heard a shifting sound coming from the screen...

Taehyung woke up.

"Tae," he whimpered.

He saw Taehyung's eyes uncontrollably averting everywhere around the area.

If only he was there for him, holding him in his arms, telling the younger that everything will be okay.

"Bored I see," Y/N's voice made him wary.

"Y/N! Let him go!" He wiggled in his seat with the chains entangling him.

She mischievously laughed, "don't worry, something interesting will happen."

"Don't fucking do this to me!!"

The sound of her heels clicked each step she took towards him. Once near, her fingers gripped on his jaw tightly to make him face her, "that's what I said when you were fucking with me and of course being the heartless, you laughed it off, saying I want more." She gritted.

[MEANWHILE AT YOU]

Tears of anger, misery and sadness weighed your eyes. Luckily he couldn't see it so you bitterly spoke, "Do you have any idea how much you fucking ruined my life?" When he bit off your finger, you punched his face, causing a cut to form on the edge of his lips.

"You bitch," Jungkook spat.

"Just, fucking release Taehyung." He warned.

"And why should I? For you to be happy and go off with him to a far away place to live happily ever after? For you to forget everything you did to me? Not everything is a happy ending, Jungkook." You balled your fists.

"And you!" You pointed to Yoongi and Namjoon.

"You were dumb enough to join him. Even up to this day that you decided to trespass. Well, you shouldn't have."

Yoongi chuckled bitterly, "if you're after Jungkook that also meant us. It's not our fault you don't have people to be with you in every step."

"Yoongi's right. Y/N, being all alone isn't bad. Sometimes you just have to wonder why no one ever approaches you."

"Who said she has entirely no one?" A man stood behind her.

"Chanyeol you dipshit!" Jungkook fiercely glared.

"You also wronged me you know," he licked his lips as he stood confidently behind you.

"You worked for me for a long time and I blindly trusted you."

"Actually..

I genuinely worked for Y/N"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 745 36
There's a conspiracy theory that werewolves actually exist but they're a government experiment gone wrong. People believed that they were simply hyb...
213K 9.1K 36
"Do you really wanna know?" Jungkook asked with his eyebrows raised. "Yes I do." I said confidently. "I warned you, Y/n. So don't regret it later." H...
226K 19.1K 60
Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it..." Rumors and endless tales of a myster...
663 13 9
(New) Alright folks, gather 'round for a tale of romance and hijinks! Our story begins with our heroes Jungkook and Taehyung, who've been shackin' up...