ceo in love? // L.Ackerman [U...

By ixdkk9

"Millions of eyes were looking at him, yet he fell for the one looking down." A/N: This book is not my best o... More

《 Prolouge 》
《 1 - Partners 》
《 2 - Bento 》
《 3 - Her 》
《 4 - Music before Worry 》
《 5 - Sick 》
《 6 - Movie Marathon》
《 7 - Feelings under the stars? 》
《9 - Dare to hit my girl?》
《 10 - Erwin's Curiousity 》
《 11 - His Special Person 》
《 12 - Lunch Disaster 》
《 A/N + Drabbles 》
《 13 - Social Media 》
《 14- Emerald Eyes 》
《 15 - That one lost kid 》
《 A/N 》
《 16 - Soft Heart 》
《 17- Day 1 》
《 18 - Day 2 》
《 19 - Day of Hearts 》
《 20 - News Flash 》
《 21 - Home 》
《 A/N- 3 》
《 22 - Oh? 》
《 23 - Nostalgia 》
《 24 - His Family 》
《 Ackerman Family 》
《 25 - Forward 》
《 26 - Platonic 》
《 27 - Envy 》
《 28 - Fucking Finally 》
《 29 - Destined Love 》
《 30 - In his arms 》
《 31 - Affection 》
《 Important Notice!! 》
《 32 - Official 》
《 33 - The Unexpected 》
《 34 - Lies 》
《 35 - Gone 》
《 36 - Guilt 》
《 A/N 》
《 37 - 1 AM 》
《 38 - Safe 》
《 39 - Angel 》
《 40 - Everything 》
《 A/N - Ideas 》
《 41 - Date 》
《 42 - Mine 》
《 43 - Public 》
《 44 - Interview 》
《 45 - Questions 》
《 46 - Aftermath 》
《 47 - What? 》
《 48 - Yet to be Told 》
《 49 - Pregnant 》
《 50 - Call 》
《 51 - Her Parents 》
《 52 - Gifts 》
《 53 - Time 》

《 8- The boy she hugged》

14.8K 585 1.2K
By ixdkk9

A/N: Happy New Year!!:DD
-
B/N- Brother's name
-
A/N:
This is edited and rewritten on 8.2.20
-
So if there are any concerns or questions, feel free to converse with me!! I'm happy to answer and clear out misunderstandings^^

♪───☆彡★彡───♪

━━THE SHN SHINE BRIGHT WITH white clouds and green leaves in the trees could be seen outside.

You and Levi had breakfast along with Buddy and you already took a quick shower.

You felt a lot better than the other day you were sick which was good to know.

Levi's doctor came to check on you stating you were good to go making Levi feel relieved.

But it also means he has to take you back home.

You, Levi, his butler, Buddy, the driver and a few body guards are inside Levi's van driving you back to your house.

As soon as you arrived, the van door opened.

"I'll take you inside Y/N." Levi offered.

"Sure. You might be able to see Granny too." You told him.

Buddy jumped off the car first while you two followed.

You rang the doorbell then hearing your Grandma's voice.

The door flung open revealing your Grandma and your cat, Ish, on the floor.

"Y/N! You're back!" Your Grandmother hugged you.

"Morning Grandma!"

"Are you well now?" She asked you as she pulled away from the hug.

"Yup! By the way, I want you to meet my friend, Levi Ackerman."

"Nice to meet you Ma'am. Y/N told me a lot about you. Thank you for looking out for her. She's a wonderful person, you raised her well." Levi bowed.

"Pleasure to meet you too Levi. And please, call me Grandma." She smiled.

"The pleasure is all mine Grandma."

"He's a keeper Y/N." Your Grandma whispered to you as she nudged your shoulder.

"Grandma!" You whispered-yelled blushing.

"And here I thought Y/N finally brought home a boyfriend!"

Levi chuckled looking at you blushing as you scolded your Grandma while bowing and apologizing repeatedly to him.

"It's nothing to fuss about Y/N."

"Heh~ I'm really sorry about my Grandmother. Anyways, you still have work right?" You said.

"Yes."

"Oh! Then we're sorry to disturb you Levi." Your grandma apologized.

"No need to apologize. I took care and brought home Y/N because I wanted to."

"You're very nice Levi. Bless your soul."

"Grandma!" You three heard a male voice inside the house.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Where's the-- Y/N!" The boy smiled seeing you.

"B/N?"

He ran towards you with open arms as you welcomed him back.

Levi glared at the boy hugging you tightly. He felt something burst inside him. His blood boiled inside him making him clutch his hand into a fist in his pockets.

"Why are you here?" You pulled away.

"I got kicked out of school again. Heh~" He scratched his neck.

'A student? Does she have a thing for young boys?' Levi thought to himself.

"WHAT?! I swear this time I won't let this slide B/N..." You said clenching your hands in annoyance.

"Wait wait! Hear me out!" He said hiding behind Granny.

"And why should I? You've been kicked out for the 3rd time B/N!"

"I know and I'm sorry! But this time, I got a scholarship from a school near here!"

"Scholarship? Basketball isn't it?"

"Yeah..."

"Fine. But if you're gonna get kicked out again I swear I'll peel your eyebrows."

"Please no! I'm sorry! I'll do better in my studies this time!" He clasped both of his hands together.

"You better be young man."

Then B/N turned his eyes towards the man he felt glaring at him.

"HOLY SHT IT'S LEVI ACKERMAN."

Levi looked at him with a look on his face.

"FUCKING SHIT. NEVER THOUGHT I'D GET TO HAVE AN OPPURTUNITY LIKE THIS--"

"B/N! Shut up, what the hell?"

"What's the Ackerman doing here?" He asked you with bright eyes.

"Levi's my friend. Levi, meet my younger brother, B/N L/N."

'Wait what... younger brother?' Levi widened his eyes in realization he was your brother.

"Wow! You're the richest person alive! I'm really pleased to meet you Mr. Ackerman Sir! You can call me B/N!" B/N's eyes shined as he held out his hand.

'Looks like I have someone else to look after too. For Y/N.'

"Pleasure to meet your presence B/N. Y/N never told me anything about you." He shook B/N's hand.

"What?! Sis why didn't you told him anything about me?!"

"Why should I? You're a dissappointment."

"Harsh."

"Just kidding! I care and love you B/N. Don't forget big sister is here."

"I'm not a kid anymore!"

You laughed slightly then noticing Levi was still here witnessing the two of you being siblings.

"Oh right! Sorry you had to see this Levi, but at least you get to meet my brother and Grandma. Sorry for wasting your time too."

"Don't worry. Being with you and meeting your family is a great oppurtunity. I should get going too." He smiled ruffling your hair.

"Right. Thanks for everything again!"

"Don't worry Y/N. If you need anything call me. Don't forget to take your medicines. Who knows your cold will come back. You should rest instead of working. I already told the restaurant to give you rests. You should tell me more about your younger brother too." He then gestured to B/N who couldn't help but have a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Thanks a bunch Levi, I really don't know how to repay you. And don't worry I will. Stay safe." You answered smiling.

"You too, no need to repay me, I chose to take care of you. Granny, B/N, I'll be heading now. Bye Buddy." He looked at your family and then petted Buddy.

"Bark!"

"I hope to see you again B/N. Farewell."

"Same here Mr. Ackerman! Bye Sir!"

As the car drove off, you felt your family's eyes googling towards you so you turned and looked at them.

"What?" You asked.

"It looks like Mr. Ackerman likes you Y/N~"

"He's a nice young man Y/N sweetie! You should try if you both would work out!"

"Oh my goodness please stop. We're only friends and I'm only an ordinary person breathing in this world. While he's a billionaire who could buy anything and breathes air mixed with money and golds."

"Whatever. Let's go inside! You gotta tell me how you two met!" Your brother exclaimed.

"Later during dinner weirdo." You chuckled jokingly punch his shoulder.

You three followed him inside. You go upstairs to change in a more comfortable outfit and went back downstairs sitting on the sofa petting Ish.

"Hey sis that dude is wealthy rich."

"Of course he is."

"Yeah I know but have you seen his watch?!"

"And? Go back to your room! I don't care how rich he is!"

"Sheesh fine!"

After a while, your Grandma appeared.

"Y/N. Don't forget you still need loads of rests, water and medicines. You don't want Levi to worry about you."

"I will Grandma."

You heard a notification in your phone so you opened it up.

Levi's name popped so you pressed his message.

---

Meanie:
Oi brat.
What are you doing?

'Brat':
Chatting w/ u
& petting Ish.
U?

Meanie:
I'm still stuck in the car
in a fucking traffic. So I
decided to chat with you
since I might be busy later.

'Brat':
That sucks. U wanna
Video Chat?

Meanie:
Sure. I'll ask my butler or
guards if they have earphones
with them.

'Brat':
U don't have any?

Meanie:
I do. But I rarely use them
so I never bring them
along with me mostly.

'Brat':
I see, I'll call you. Accept
my request.

---

Your phone rang as you waitied for him to accept.

Your phone then showed Levi but he directly turned the phone to his forehead.

"Heyyyy... why are you hiding your face?"

"Because I don't want to."

"KJ." You bleh him.

"What ever you say."

"Anyways, since you're kind of stuck in a traffic jam. You wanna talk about my brother?"

"Sure."

"He's in second year highschool. We do have a little big age gap. Anyways, he's really good at basketball and loves playing mobile games. It's good for a hobby but he isn't that smart. Teachers told me he never listens to class and always fails. As a sister, I'm upset and angry at the same time about him. I mean he's been kicked out for the 3rd time in the same year! But now he'll live with us again."

"So he lived in an apartment?"

"Yes. And this school, I'm a little but hopeful B/N can ace this since it's more of a sports school rather than academics. But they do teach students well."

"What school is it?"

"Kunigogoaka Highschool."

(A/N: Assassination Classroom anyone? But I won't be doing an AOT x Assassination Classroom though. I was just having trouble deciding what school it is'^^)

"It's right down your block am I right?"

"Yup! By the way, have you seen my cat? Her name is Ish!"

"I did saw her when she appeared beside your Grandmother earlier."

"Anyways, this is Ish! I told you some of the things about her didn't I?" You said holding up your cat pressing your cheek to hers.

"How old is she?"

"Teenager in cat years."

"I see. When does your brother start to study again?"

"Tomorrow. It is Monday after all. He'll go to the school today to get his files and documents."

"When does he go out? And when will he go in?"

"Why are you asking me this? Stalker much~?" You teased.

"For emergencies brat."

"Fine~ His assembly is at 7:00 and they dissmiss at 3:00 pm. They only accept highschool students so they don't have other grades."

"I see. Anyways, I'm almost at my building. We'll chat later, yeah?"

"Sounds good. Bye Levi, take care and don't push yourself too hard."

"Don't worry I won't. And same goes for you. See you."

Beep~

After your video chat, someone called you. It wasn't Levi, rather, your friend.

So you accepted the call.

"Hey what's up?"

"Bad news! Your favorite drink aren't on sale anymore!"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

♪───☆彡★彡───♪

Word Count: 1785
Date Published: 1/1/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 1.3K 19
To most omegas in the country of Alabaster, the Choosing is the most exciting event of their life - their chance at a real fairytale ending. But to L...
292K 10.2K 33
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 1} I lived within so many barricades; the physical wall that barred me from the unknown, outside world...the social wal...
29.3K 404 12
Fem reader x Levi Ackerman Y/n has been part of the Scouts for a few years now and has made friends with the new recruits (Eren, Mikasa, Armin, and t...
32.5K 858 19
Following the loss of so many important people, Levi refuses to get in a relationship. He's afraid he will have to relive all of his suffering again...