I'm Also A Fan | BTS ร— reader...

By itsNVxoxo

You, Y/N, are an ARMY. You're the smartest in your class and you're the biggest loner of school. No friends=n... More

part 1-Have A Little Piece Of My Mind
part 2-That's The Part When Everything Goes Wrong
part 3-I'm Pretty, Yoongi Is A Tomato, And Taehyung Is God.
part 4-Bias? I Think Not.
part 5- Begging, Memes, And Cringing.
part 6- That Was Pretty GAYYYY
part 7- It's Not A Hickey It's A Spoon Wound
part 8-Friendship Kisses! On The Neck Though
part 9- Please, Don't Cry...
part 10- Well. That Was Quick
part 11-Sharing Is Caring. Also, Ice Cream.
part 12- I Don't Do Gucci
part 13- I Do Gucci. And Sleepovers.
part 14- Taekook or a Nosebleed? Why Not Both?
part 15- I Know Exactly What I'm Doing... Kind Of.
part 16-OoOoOO tHiNGs gEt sTeAMyYyYYy
part 17- Bitch? Beach!
part 18- Once Again At The Milkshake Place
part 19- Sunscreen Is Better Than It Sounds
A.N: YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY
part 20- A 2.5K SPECIAL
part 21- Almost Time For Plan B
part 23- School Day. Yay.
part 24-Jimin? Are You A Stick?
part 25-Meet The Squirrels
part 26- A 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL
part 27- A 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL
part 28-A 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL
part 29- A 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL
part 30-A 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL
The End-Goodbye, Hometown
VOTE
โš Tokyo- Taekookโš 

part 22- Now It's Time For Plan B

7.1K 258 234
By itsNVxoxo

Dear dudes and duddets.

This story has officially reached:

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
💜!9k reads!💜
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

(I've been changing the number for the last 5 days while writing this. From 5 to 6 to 7 and now to 8. Only nine days ago the number of reads was 2.5k.)

Why are you doing this, dear readers?

Why do you like sqeezing my heart like this?

So rude!

Anyway, I'm making this chapter "special" for you. I will try to make this chapter a long chpapter.

Try!

SO SPAM WITH THOSE COMMENTS AYEEEEEE??
--------------------------------------------------

"H-Hey!" I almost moaned, "This stings! Is it supposed to sting?"

"Well, maybe." Jungkook mumbles from my neck.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook were giving me hickeys from both of the sides of my neck.

"Don't moan too loud when I do this."  Taehyung said and bit me. I moaned out loud from the pleasure. I have never felt like that before. Not even when the boys gave me friendship kisses. This was different.

"Oops" I said and smirked. My smirk was once again wiped off of my face when Taehyung licked my neck from the collarbone to my jaw on one side of my neck, while Jungkook sucked on my sweet spot on the other side. This was when I knew I was beet red. I moaned even louder. This is when the door opened and a furious Jimin stood in front of the bed, his small hands are now dangerous fists, and he almost spits out of anger. His face is flushed red by his fury and he started fuming even more when he saw the bite marks and the hickeys that were all over my neck.

"What?" I asked Jimin. He suddenly shook his anger away and confusion took its place, "Wanna join us?"

"I-I..." Jimin stumbled over his words and put a hand on the side of his weist. Suddenly, he stopped speaking and looked at me suspiciously, "You guys planned this, didn't you?" He pointed at me and smirked. "You did! Oh, I'm not falling for this again!"

And there was silence again for a seconds before I stood up and threw myself at him before making a brave move.

"Plan B." I say and smack my lips against Jimins'.

"Mmphh! Mmmm......~" He was suprised, but didn't hesitate to return the kiss. He kissed passionately and his hands traveled to my waist. His hands pulled my closer and held me tightly. One hand traveled lower and squeezed my butt. I drew away from the kiss and pushed him away with a smirk all over my face.

"You have to beg for it, babyboy.~" I mimicked his words from the last time we had a makeout session, in the bathroom.

He was shocked. His mouth was wide open and so were his eyes. But it wasn't a bad kind of suprised, and I only knew it for sure when he covered his erection with his hands.

"We will have our time soon, babygirl, no rush." He winked and left the room.

I fell on the bed and let out all the blush I was holding. Which was a lot.

"Did I do well?" I breathed out shakily as I hid my blushing mess of a face with my hands, "Did it work?"

"You're joking?" Jungkook laughed, "You nailed it, Y/N! And when you do have your... Time... With Jimin, remember he is a babyboy. Did you see his face when you called him that?" Jungkook laughed, "He's trying to make it look as if he's dominate. That's hilarious!"

"How could you not notice?" Taehyung Smiled at me and propped himself on his elbows. "Even a blind person could see that."

"I was too busy on not to faint." I closed my eyes, taking in what happened. "Did he say anything? I couldn't hear anything I only heard me judging myself in my head."

"Long story short- you gave him a serious boner. It wasn't too hard to do that.... Got it? Got it?" Taehyung chuckled.

"And I thought Jin was the one who told horrible jokes", Jungkook sighed, "You totally got him. Now go and get the other four."

"Wait!" I jump up, "I owe Namjoon a makeout session!"

"Maybe we will bring him to your room." Jungkook says as they walk out and closed the door. You could hear him shout from the other side, "The rest is up to you!"

"Jungkook, I'm so happy." Taehyung beamed behind the closed door. I could hear them perfectly clear. "She actually accepted us and liked both of us back! You were right. Everything did turn out well at the end. I love you Jungkook."

I assumed they hugged. Then I ran and placed my ear on the door and heard them kiss sweetly.

"I love you too, my Taehyung."

I, obviously, fangirled and asked them through the closed door: "Do you guys want to have my room for a few minutes?"

There was silence from them for a few seconds before Jungkook opened the door and entered, holding Taehyungs' hand, "That would be very kind of you."

"Wanna join us?" Taehyung suggested.

"Maybe another time. I have other boys to seduce." I stopped at my track and looked down, cringing, "God, saying that felt so wrong."

Taehyung and Jungkook laughed as I walked out, leaving them with each other. As soon as I closed the doors, I heard muffled noises of kissing and moans.
A part of me wanted to drop whatever I was supposed to do and just join them. But, since I have a twisted mind and horrible friends to support my crazy ideas, I went on my way to eat someone's face off.

Ugh. How did I even get into this mess? Oh, yeah, that was my stupid emotions fault.

Stupid emotions.

I get to the livingroom and spot Namjoon on the couch next to Jin, both cuddling with each other.

"Hey, umm, Jin?" I asked and they turned their heads to me, "Could I please borrow Namjoon for a while?"

"Yeah, of course." Jin said, getting out of Namjoon's grip. I signaled Namjoon to come with me. I took him to the work room.

"What did you want to talk about, Y/N?" Namjoon asked with big, innocent eyes. Oh boi, you got no idea what's coming at ya.

"Not talking, Namjoon." I say, walking closer to him slowly. He gulped and looked at me with excitement, "I remember promising something to you. Do you happen to remember what it is?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer so our noses touched.

"Y-yes, I do actually." He breathed out before pulling himself together and smirking at me, "Now, let's makeout."

I was pushed and pinned to the wall as he put both of my wrists above my head, caressing my body with his free hand.

"You have no idea how much I want this." He growled in my ear, which made me whimper. He grabbed my ass and squeezed it, making me moan into his lips.

My hands tried to break free from his grip so they could pull him closer. So I could wrap them around his neck and tug on his hair.

"Namjoon..." I moaned, "Please, let my hands go- a-ah~! I want to touch you too- Mmm~..."

"Your wish is my command, babygirl," he said and let go of my hands. I immediately let them wonder all over his chest and abs, tugging on the hem of his shirt with one hand.

Soon the other hand found itself tangled in his hair and pushing his head foward to deepen the kiss.

He lifted my left thigh so I was straddling him while being pushed against the cold wall.

He kissed me deeply and passionately, and after a while, as I noticed my lips are aching and feeling sore and that my jaw is hurting. So I checked the time on my watch.

Apparently, we've been making out for about 40 minutes.

What the- How? How the-? I-? I don't-? I mean-?

Eh?

I tried to push Namjoon away and he gave me a cute frown. He tried to kiss me again but I giggled and turned away so he kissed my cheek instead. I heard him whine in protest as he kept planting kisses all over my face.

I laughed and said, "Namjoooooonn" I whined as I couldn't wear my smile off, "My lips are sore, Namjoon."

He drew back with a frown and I cupped his cheeks and pulled him to a peck on the lips, "It's not the last time were gonna make out, yknow?" I giggled at his frown.

"It takes me so much will power to pull away, don't make it harder than it already is... I might just break under the pressure of your beauty..." (what is it with me and these lame jokes today? I've become a Jin!!!! Run!!!!) He smirk at me and then lets me down to the ground, supporting me getting my balance back.

"Next time I want to have more time with you." He kissed my cheek and we both walked out to the livingroom.

We put the movie Percy Jackson (dear readers: DON'T EVER WATCH THAT MOVIE. IT IS HORRIBLE. IT HAS ALMOST NOTHING IN COMMON TO THE BOOK! JUST READ THE FRIGGIN BOOK! *throws book at yo face* *screams:* READ THE FRIGGIN BOOOOOOOOOK) and soon enough, everyone were at the livingroom, sitting on the couch, cuddling.

I stood up and went to get popcorn. Taehyung and Jungkook followed me so we could have a meeting. They called our plan "Plan B", inspired by what I have said before smashing my lips onto Jimins'.

"So, how did it go?" Taehyung asked, leaning on the fridge.

"I can't feel my lips anymore." I complained, "And I feel like I'm prostituting myself. And I want to sleep. And s'mores."

"I'm not sure what to say about the s'mores, but don't think you're prostituting yourself. I know it seems like it now but when it will all be over and we will all be together this would be just a funny memory. Also, on a little more of an important measure," Jungkook said, holding up a bowl, "We need to make popcorn."

We all sat down in front of the TV and Namjoon and I threw popcorn at it lots of times.

Why?

Because this movies sucks, thats why!

"Whoever made this movie clearly didn't read the books!!!" Namjoon yelled at the TV.

"Yeah!" I joined him and threw popcorn at the TV once again, "Off with their head!!!"

"Shhhh! Let us watch the movie in peace!" Jin complained.

"Excuje me?" I turned and smirked at him, "You have no power here." I was quoting Lord Of The Rings and threw popcorn at him. Namjoon then turned his head to me with shimmer in his eyes.

"Oh my god," He looked at me with love and appreciation as he hugged me tightly, "Just marry me already!"

We all laughed. Well, I let out an actual laugh because it was funny, the other boys let out jealous laughter, and Namjoon let out an nervous one.

We continued to watch the movie until I had enough of its stupidity.
I took the remote and shut the TV off and then when the others protested I quickly took out the two batteries, throwing them both to each side of the room and the remote itself behind my back.

"It's time to stop!" I say, as they looked at me, questioning my sanity (oi, me too, guys) "It's time to stop, okay? No more!"

"Hey!" Jungkook whined.

"She was doing you all a favor." Najoon held up his hands, "You should be thanking her."

"Why don't we all go to sleep now?" Yoongi muttered.

Everyone nodded and went to sleep. I went into my room and realised that it's way too cold for me to fall asleep.

But I tried anyway. And I felt bad waking someone up because I was cold. I didn't want to bother them.
I ended up stirring and tossing on my bed, looking for a comfortable position, but I soon started to shake. I was so cold.

I gave up and went out of my room. I came into the living room to see the boys. They were all sleeping so peacefully, I almost felt bad for what I was about to do.

Almost.

I walked up to Yoongi, knowing he's good at cuddles.
"Yoongiiiiii~" I whispered as I poked his shoulder with my finger, "Please wake up, I'm cold."

He stirred and his hand grabbed my wrist. "What-!" He suddenly jerks his head to me and holds my hand with both of his hands. They were really warm and nice.

"Y/N you're freezing..." He said with a croak voice and closed eyes, "What happened? Are you okay?"

"My room is freezing." I mumbled, "I think I left the air conditioning working all day accidentally... I just... I-I need...."

"Whatever you need you'll get just tell me what it is." He said, caressing my freezing hand and cupping it with his big ones.

"I-I need cuddles." I said, looking down.

His eyes shot open and he looks at me for a second before standing up with a groan of laziness.

"C'mon, let's go to your room." He held my hand, pulling me behind him to the door of my room.

As we entered we felt the low temperature hitting our faces.

"OoF, it really is cold in here." He says, pulling me down with him on the bed. I giggle and he pulls me closer to him so I face his cest and our legs are tangled with each other.

"Thank you, Yoongi." I whisper.

"For what?" Yoongi whispered back, not opening his eyes.

"For... I don't know... Caring?" I asked him quietly.

"Of course I care, kitten. But only for you" He says and pulls me even closer to him. His body heat made me feel safe and calmed as I stopped shaking. I cuddled even more to him and planted a kiss on his lips. His eyes shot open in suprise

"Kitten?" he asked, still in slight shock.

"What?" I smile at him, "Can't I give you a good night kiss?"

"Isn't a good night kiss supposed to be on the forehead?" he titled his head, sleepy.

"But that wont be fun", I frowned, "And besides, don't you want me to kiss you like that?"

"Oh kitten," He smirks, "You can kiss me how you wish."

I yawned, "Good to know." I smiled at him and then buried my face in his neck, falling asleep.

"Good night, kitten."

"Good night, Yoongi."

"GOOD MORNING, STARSHINE!"

________________________________

Oi!

So how was that 'special' I made the whole day, huh?

Better be good or I wasted my time😂😂

Anyway:

2373 words.

Told ya it's long! (The usuall is 900-1000 words.)

Thank you for 8k reads!!!!!!
Means a lot to me✨✨

I purple you all💜

(I'm currently trying to find an ending to this story, so it wont be more than 30 chapters long.)

Also, good news

I have joined the Wattys!
Whatever that means😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.5K 105
(A BTS x Reader Fanfic) They say if you really want something, if you work hard enough, you'll get that and more. You've wanted to be an idol since...
708K 17K 101
[DISCONTINUED / COMPLETED] [REQUESTS: !CLOSED!] This book contains series of: โ€ขImagines ๐Ÿ’ญ โ€ขScenarios ๐Ÿ“– โ€ขFluff ๐Ÿ’“ โ€ขAngst ๐Ÿ˜ข โ€ขRomance โค๏ธ โ€ขSmut ๐Ÿ˜ โ€ขMi...
1.2M 41.1K 42
"Newbie, what's your name?" "Y-Y/N, my n-name is Y/N," "Well, Miss Y/N, welcome to Kink Class, I'm your teacher Mr Kim, Kim Seokjin." (BTS all memb...
71.3K 5.1K 46
"We will fall in love when we get older, okay?" Taehyung disappeared suddenly, leaving his bestfriend Hoseok heartbroken. Years later, Hoseok was ov...