DADDY ISSUES | VKOOK

By _euphxriajjk_

Jungkook's life couldn't be more messed up. A brat of a child at the age of 20, a girlfriend he doesn't even... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
epilogue
got tagged <3

twenty-seven

8.2K 514 955
By _euphxriajjk_

im updating this book a lot lately oops sorry

***

"Let's skip English class, yeah?", Jimin suggested, grabbing Taehyung's hand so he wouldn't get anxious over remembering he had this course with Jungkook.
The younger was also back at college, just like Taehyung.

"I'm fine", Taehyung hummed, clearly not fine at all if you'd consider how red his eyes were-, swollen from nights of crying.
"Actually I want to go to the toilet now", Taehyung pulled his hand back, "Okay let's go", Jimin agreed and was about to head to the boy's room but Taehyung stopped, an annoyed expression covering his face.

"Stop babying me, dude", he snapped. "I said I'm fine, I won't kill anyone if you leave me alone to go pee by myself."
Jimin rolled his eyes, "Sorry for caring?", he grumbled, let go of Taehyung's hand and turned away. "I'll be at the cafeteria. Join me then", he said and walked off.

Taehyung nodded, smiling to himself. He was sneaky, he saw Jungkook going to the toilet earlier-, out of curiosity he just wanted to.. to go there. And see. Just to--, yeah he didn't know why but he wanted to see the younger.
So his feet carried him over to the small bathroom, he opened the door and rushed in, closing it quietly.

Quiet sniffles stopped as soon as the person in one of the cabins realised he wasn't alone anymore. Taehyung decided to just stay where he was and.. wash his hands or something. He just wanted a real quick glance at the younger, just to make sure he was alright? He missed him too much.

"Who's there?", Jungkook asked from the other side of the cabin, a little scared of walking out since he knew what happened last time when he was here all alone.
Taehyung didn't say a word. Jungkook would never come out of there if he knew Taehyung was there.

"Seriously, who's there!", Jungkook started to panic, gripping onto the door handle to hold it close. "I'm going to call the principal if you want to hurt me!"
Taehyung chuckled quietly, Jungkook was adorable at times, especially when he got ridiculously scared for nothing.

"Am I allowed to call the principal too because you ripped my heart out? That shit hurt too", Taehyung finally answered, leaning against the door of Jungkook's cabin from outside.
Jungkook's heart skipped a little, "Tae", he whispered. "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too, Jungoo", Taehyung sighed, tears coming up just by listening to his favorite voice in the world.

"Are you happy with Jimin now?", Jungkook asked, voice unstable and cracking.

"What?", Taehyung asked confused.

"Hoseok and Yoongi said he's always with you now", Jungkook hummed. "That's my place. By your side, I mean."
Taehyung knew exactly how Jungkook was pouting right now, his doey eyes lightening in the most innocent, adorable way. He always looked like this when he got jealous over something but wasn't going to admit it. He could literally feel Jungkook leaning against the door as well, still holding it locked.

"You walked away from me, Kookie", Taehyung let out in a small voice. "I never wanted you to leave my place that day."

"Wish I could turn time back", Jungkook hummed sadly.

"No, you don't", Taehyung laughed weakly, "You're pathetic, Jungkook. I really hope Lyza will leave you halfway through this fucking forced marriage, you'll miss me and I will have moved on."
With that he stepped back from the cabin and walked over to the sink to wash his hands, for no reason at all.

"Tae", Jungkook unlocked the door, hurrying to step out as well. "I'm sorry, can we just go back to what we were?"

"What the fuck were we, Jungkook?", Taehyung asked, not looking at him. He only glanced through the mirror.

"Best friends.. Lovers? Meant to be." Jungkook looked helpless, small and pathetic, there was not a single bit of confidence left, shoulders hanging and he completely looking like a mess. He obviously didn't even had the energy to style his hair this morning, no it just fell over his eyes chaotically.

"No we can't go back to what we were", Taehyung said. "You're going to get married. You're having a kid to raise. You chose this way, now deal with it and stop being a whiny bitch about it."

Kook flinched a little, looking startled. "You're different", he mumbled, eyes trailing down. "Come on, I know you still care about me, let's just go back to what we were Taehyungie", he reached for Taehyung's waist, stepping closer. He was still facing his back but Taehyung seemed frozen, not moving the slightest.

"You're my person and I'm yours, come on we can keep this going", Jungkook whispered, "No one has to know-"
Once he arrived at the older, he wrapped his arms around him, snuggling up onto his back.

"I know you love me", he said in a small voice, holding onto the older.
But those words were enough to snap Taehyung out of his trance, pushing Jungkook away. "What do you think you're doing?", he hissed, taking a few steps away.

"Jungkook what the fuck, stop using everyone who cares about you just to make yourself feel better about the shit you're doing, you're hurting people who yes, indeed love you!!"
Then he rushed towards the door, not looking back.

"Tae don't walk out on me! Don't you leave this door, I love you! Please Tae", Jungkook cried out, wanting to follow but Taehyung glanced back, laughed and slammed the door right into Jungkook's face 

And suddenly Jungkook knew how it felt to be left after confessing his feelings.

"I hope it was worth it", Jimin grumbled once Taehyung sat down next to him, anger all over his face. "What?", he hissed at the older.
"I'm not stupid, I knew Jungkook was in there", Jimin lifted his eyebrow.

"Was it worth it? Did you make out, huh? Falling already back into old habits, playing along with whatever the fuck Mr Jungkook wants from you?"

"I didn't do shit", Taehyung snapped and turned away, grabbing his lunch from his bag and started eating it angrily. "He's not the Jungkook I knew anymore", he then added.

"Yeah, he looks messed up, kinda lost", Jimin agreed. "Sucks for him, I guess", he shrugged.

Taehyung nodded.
With that they just continued eating, not making any conversation at all. The younger trying his very best not to break into tears because it hurt so bad, breaking up with Jungkook was painful, but walking away from him while being madly in love with him, god this was hell.

Jungkook however walked into the cafeteria now as well, looking sadder than before when he took a quick glance at Taehyung who just sat there and ate.
The younger didn't know where to go, there was no table empty and all the other students gave him weird looks, some of them even disgusted.

He was known as the boy who gets it up his ass.
Not giving a shit about his girlfriend or his own son, everyone had their own opinions on this, none of them being in any way friendly.
"C-can I sit here?", he asked quietly when he reached Namjoon and Jin's table but both of them quickly looked away, "S-sorry the place is reserved-", the said.
Jungkook sighed, "You don't have any friends, who is going to sit there?", he asked in a small voice.

"We rather have no one sitting there than someone who treats his best friend like shit, sorry", Jin hummed, avoiding to look into the younger's eyes. No one wanted to actually see the pain inside of them, it made his eyes glow a little more but in a sad way. As if he was constantly close to tears.

"Does everyone know?", Jungkook questioned confused.

"We all know that you proposed to Lyza while having heart eyes for Taehyung. It's pathetic how you can't stand up for yourself, Jungkook. Please go somewhere else", Namjoon grumbled.

Pathetic

He heard this word quite often lately.

With a quick nod he left the table and walked over to Lyza's friends. Maybe they'd have a heart. But none of them even gave him attention. "H-hey can I eat with you? There's no empty table-"

"Did anyone hear something?", Jennie asked, ignoring the boy.
"Yeah I heard someone saying there's an empty spot next to the rubbish. On the floor-", Jisoo laughed Jungkook scoffed. "I'm marrying your friend why aren't you nice to me?", he asked quietly.

"You're a loser, Jungkook", Rose threw in, "Nothing but a fucking joke."

"Because I did something with a boy?", Jungkook asked quietly, embarrassed at everything. But he needed to know why everyone hated him so much.
"No?", Jennie laughed bitterly. "It's none of our business what you do in your bedroom. But you can't even stand up for yourself. You don't act like a man and if I were Lyza, I wouldn't marry a fucking girly faggot like you are."

"You're whinier than all of us", Rose grumbled.

"No go away", Jisoo nodded and Jungkook just walked away, voicing a sorry.

He indeed was about to walk up to the rubbish and sit down next to it, but of course Taehyung shifted a bit more to his right, freeing a spot next to him. "Jungkook", he said loudly. "You can sit with us", he offered softly.

Yes, he was mad at Jungkook.
But he couldn't stand the thought of Jungkook being all alone. It physically hurt the older to see his loved one being in so much emotional pain.
Jimin scoffed, not wanting to have Jungkook next to him but didn't comment it any further.

Jungkook however shook his head, biting his lip. "I-I-", he said, looking around. All eyes were on him, making him feel all anxious and dumb. If he'd go to Taehyung, he'd just prove them all right, they'd see how pathetic he was, always running back to Taehyung when things got hard.
He walked closer, his eyes glueing to Taehyung's. His mouth formed another sorry, before he opened it and said loudly, "I don't sit with faggots-, my girlfriend is waiting for me anyways."
He took his drink and emptied it above Taehyung's head. Then he just ran out, not wanting to see any of Taehyung's reactions to this.

The older just sat there, absolutely speechless.

"Did he just-", Jimin's jaw was dropped as he quickly got up to help Taehyung clean up. "I-I just tried to be nice", Taehyung sniffled, tears falling again.
Man, he hadn't cried in a whole day.

Suddenly a tall guy came over and handed Taehyung a T-shirt of himself, he was one of the footballers, looking utterly handsome. Taehyung blushed just by looking at him. "Take that, you're completely wet", the boy hummed.
Jimin's eyes went wide as he stepped back, making room for the other boy who started to help Taehyung get dry.

"Thanks-", Taehyung said in a small voice.

Usually the footballers didn't give a shit. They were also the ones who knocked Jungkook out some days ago. Not this guy though, he was team captain and well-mannered.
"You're pretty cool", the boy smiled while he walked Taehyung to the bathroom so he could change his shirt in privacy.

"I am?", Tae chuckled. "That's new-, I just got a drink poured out over my head."

"That's because your Ex is a dumb piece of shit", the guy winked and opened the door for him.
"He's not really my Ex", Taehyung sighed.

"I know. We all know the story, it's obvious", he hummed.
"What's your name?", Tae asked quietly.

"Chanyeol", he grinned, "Thought you'd know me!"

"N-no I'm not into football-", Taehyung admitted shyly, eyes trailing to his feet. "Could you turn around so I can change my shirt?", he then asked and Chanyeol immediately did so, respecting Taehyung's privacy fully.

"You know what?", he said while Taehyung was busy pulling his wet shirt off. "I'm not gay but you're cool. Would you want to hang out sometime? It's nice how loyal you were to this dumbfuck-"

"Please don't call him that", Taehyung hummed. "It's hurting my feelings."
With that he tapped on Chanyeol's shoulders so he'd turn back around, seeing Taehyung in this kinda oversized shirt.

"Sorry, really. He must be important to you-"
"Yes." Taehyung said a little distant.

"There's this party tonight, would you wanna go? You can bring Jimin as well-", Chanyeol offered softly. "I don't know if I'm ready for parties yet", Taehyung admitted. "I'm having not the best time lately", he added sadly.

"It's okay, only if you want to. It's at Bogum's house, not sure if you know him though but he's a cool dude-", Chanyeol winked and then opened the door for Taehyung.

Tae nodded and walked out, looking for Jimin somewhere.
Instead he saw Jungkook sitting in the hallway in front of his locker while eating his lunch by himself. His eyes went wide as he saw Taehyung wearing another boy's shirt, throat going dry.

"Tae!", he cried out, confused.

No one was around, of course Jungkook fell back into his usual behavior, nothing left of his homophobic comments from earlier.
"What did you do with him!", he grumbled when he quickly got up and waddled over to them.

"He gave me his shirt after you ruined mine", Taehyung said bluntly, face reddening.

"Actually we made out", Chanyeol suddenly said, grabbing Tae's hand and squeezing it. "And fuck his kisses were heaven. Let's go, Babe."
Chanyeol pulled Taehyung away, leaving Jungkook by himself.

Feeling nothing but lost.

"T-thanks", Taehyung stuttered. "You hadn't had to do this-"

"I wanted to. Jungkook has to learn that you're not always going to run after him", Chanyeol said, letting go of Taehyung's hand.
"I'd always run after him though-", Taehyung chuckled weakly over himself.

"Well, he doesn't need to know that, right?"

"Right."

*

"TAEHYUNGIE!!!!", Taejeon jumped out of the car and ran as fast as his small legs could carry him over to the boy's door. His mother sighed, following him quickly, helping her kid get up because he stumbled twice on his way.
They really should go see a doctor soon, something wasn't okay with his legs for sure.

The door opened and Taehyung walked out, kneeling down, "Taejeon!", he smiled so bright, Lyza could feel her heart skip a beat when she saw how Taehyung embraced her son in a tight hug, softly kissing his forehead over and over again.
"I missed you, young man!", Taehyung scoffed, pressing the kid against his chest.

"I missed you too. A bit. Sometimes. I made an offer on ebay that I'm selling my Dad, then you can be my new Dad", Taejeon explained. Lyza's eyes widened, "What? You sold your father on ebay? Taejeon how do you even know such things!!!"

"Mom, no one wants to buy him, we're stuck with him", Taejeon rolled his eyes.
"Did he just say Mom?", Taehyung chuckled. "Are you too old for calling her Mommy now, huh?", he teased Taejeon, nuzzling his head into the kid's shoulders.

"I'm old, yeah. Fuck yeah."

Lyza gasped and Taehyung laughed softly, "Taejeon, no", he hummed amused. Then his eyes glued to Lyza, "Hey, thanks for bringing him over."
The girl gave him a soft smile, "He loves you, Taehyung. I'd be such a bad mother if I'd keep him away from you-"

"You're a great mother, Lyza", Taehyung said, shyly patting her shoulders. "You gave up so much for him."

She sighed and nodded, "No one ever said that", she chuckled, "It's always just about what Jungkook had to give up. While I was the one who could've went to New York to Arts College-"

Taehyung tilted his head a little, "Maybe you can go later on", he mumbled. "I don't want Taejeon to learn a whole other language and move countries", she sighed, eyeing her son who was busy sucking on Taehyung's hair?
"Understandable", Taehyung nodded.

"And I don't know what Jungkook planned for life, so I'll just settle with whatever he wants."

"Don't settle", Taehyung said, eyes going big. "A girl like you shouldn't settle for anything less than she deserves."

"Taehyung, I'm already settling with a cheating guy who gives a shit about me", Lyza grumbled.
"He's not cheating anymore", Taehyung sighed, "And settling with Jungkook is the biggest mistake. You deserve someone better."

"Like who? Who the fuck wants a girl with a brat of a child like Taejeon?"

Taehyung gulped, "Well I don't know but I'd love to have a son like Taejeon-"

"W-what", she said, confused as she stepped back. "Yeah I gotta go", she quickly said, eyes trailing down immediately. Taehyung blushed a little, "I wasn't suggesting me", he hurried to say. "Came out wrong. Sorry. When will you pick him up?"

"Around 8pm, if that's fine?", Lyza asked quietly.

"Sure. I'll be heading to a party afterwards", Taehyung said quietly.
"At Bogum's house?", Lyza chuckled.

Tae nodded.

"Guess we'll see each other there", she smiled, gave Taejeon a last small kiss and told him to be a good boy. "See ya", he said while he looked after her.

"Did you just look at Mommy's booty?!?", Taejeon scoffed.
"N-no! No", Taehyung grumbled, cheeks flushed red as he walked inside with the kid and sat him down on the floor. "What do you want to do?", he then asked, drawing all his attention towards the boy.

"Eat. Ass." Taejeon blurted out.

"Taejeon", Taehyung whined and scrunched his nose, "You're 6, please act your age for once."

"Laaaaaaaameeeee."

***

hhhhhh 🤠👉👈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 524 162
The books mentioned here are handpicked and are suggested only after reading them. All the books mentioned here has a great story line and amazing au...
LOST | VKOOK By v

Fanfiction

241K 12.5K 27
"that's a sex contract, taehyung." - "what else did you think we'd be doing?!" if you thought only objects can be lost, you've clearly never been in...
903K 41.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
31.2K 1.8K 15
"Can I try something?" "With the song?" "No, with you" Taehyung and Jungkook start off just just like any other friendship, until Jungkook requests t...