Your with him?!

By ScarletPervert

Sonic has had a rough week. His girlfriend Sally broke up with him, Tails is giving him the silent treatment... More

Positive for Liar
Confession
The Paper Towel Issue
Lemon?
Your With him?!
Ouch...
Your a selfish hedgehog
Push and Shove
A Brothers Intuition
Who ever said opposites attract?
Thanks to a Towel

A News Broadcast

5.8K 185 273
By ScarletPervert

Sonic's pov

"Tails, this better work. Cause I swear to chaos if this doesn't work, I will never talk to you again." Tails makes a dramatic sigh over the phone as if I'm overeating! I'm not! I'm literally freaking out right now!!! "Sonic, if this doesn't work that maybe Shadow just isn't ready to forgive you. Maybe he just needs a little-"

"Sonic!" I turn around and the director from "The Daily Gossip" has come out once again to tell me it's my queue to get on stage.

"I know, I know, just give me a freaking minute!" She vigorously taps on her watch and then curses like a sailor once she saw I wasn't getting the hint. "Tails! Forget all the chit-chat! Is Rouge with Shadow?!" "Yes." "Rouge is making Shadow watch correct?" "Yes, she says that he is watching." "Alright Tails, I have to go." "Good luck Sonic."

I hang up. It's time to make things right. I walk out on stage, flashing my signature smile and classic thumbs up. The cheering of the audience is so loud I can't hear the hostess greeting me. She takes me to a comfy recliner and we both take a seat. Not too far from us is the camera.

"Heeelllllllooo Mobius! How we feelin' tonight!" The hostess stands up momentary to rile up her audience. "We are on air with the handsomest , the hottest, and let's not forget the fastest, thing alive!!" The crowd cheers and the host takes a seat.

"So. Sonic hedgehog. I just about spilled my coffee all over myself when I heard that you applied to be in this show yourself. So tell me, why the change of heart. Myyyyy understanding was that you absolutely hate the media am I wrong?"

"No, no, your one-hundred percent correct," I quip "Buuut," I mimic her on purpose, but then lean over slightly and whisper like I have a secret. 

"I have something very important to say."

Shadow's pov

I seriously can't believe Rouge is making me watch this garbage. Why did I agree? Maybe it's because I wanted to see Sonic make an ass of himself on national television. Or maybe I was curious of why Sonic was on "The Daily Gossip" in the first place. I lean back on the couch half heartily paying attention to what's being said. It's been a lousy couple of days. I mostly just sleep and go out to buy food.

"I have something very important to say" Sonic whispers. Yeah right.  God he's a freaking idiot and yet I can't help but chuckle at his stupidity. I look over at Rouge who for whatever reason is being very quiet. It makes me want to ask if everything is alright but I get distracted by the hostess.

"Ohh, well then big blue, give me the gossip.."She whispers back.

I take another glance at Rouge who is now fidgeting with her top. I raise a brow, not that she notices, and I take a sip of my water.

"I'm in love." 

Suddenly, Rouge jumps up and squeals, then starts jumping up in down. This surprising action makes me choke on my water. "What the hell!" I shout. I look at the t.v again to see what the big deal is. Did I miss something?

The audience makes a dramatic gasp and so does the hostess. "My ohh my!" The hostess squeals, "Who's the lucky gal?!"

My heart drops. He's already found another person and it hasn't been a week. Screw you Sonic. I should have known. Ever since I saw him at the bar I should've known he was no good.I shouldn't have let him help me. I shouldn't have let him kiss me. I shouldn't have gotten drunk. I can't take it. Watching him be all happy makes me depressed, knowing that I never really mattered to him anyways. I get up to leave but Rouge gives me the dirtiest look on the planet and yanks me back to sit on the couch. I glare at her, but decided to stay putt, but I'm not going to pay attention anymore.

"Well actually...I'm..."

Nope. Nope. Not listening to your bullshit Sonic.

"Your what?! Spill the beans blue!!!" Rouge shouts.

After a dramatic pause he finally let's it out.

"I'm gay."

As soon as those words leave his lips the crowd goes berserk, completely wild! The hostesses jaw is hanging wide open while Sonic sits there shocked at his own confession.

Rouge continues to squeal and she turns to me, grabbing me by the shoulders and shaking me violently. "You should see your face right now!' She laughs. Yeah me too. I never in a million years would have thought he would come out about it.

"Shadow!!!!!"Rouge shouts, "What!' I shout back, her excitement is so confusing because I don't see the source of it. This seems to be a pattern tonight. "Don't you see what's happening?!!!" I stare at her absolutely stumped. I'm  picking my brain to see what she possible means, but I fail. 

The hostess shushes the crowd and scoots her recliner closer to Sonic.

"I..I..don't know what to say. Can you tell us who's the lucky man?"

"Well you see, the story starts off pretty cliche. I meet him at a club-"Sonic eyes look far away as if he's reminiscing. 

Suddenly something clicks and my eyes widen, slowly understanding what Rouge is trying to tell me.

"I realize that I'm completely out of his league." He continues.

My heart beat is no longer at a steady pulse, it feels like I just ran a thousand miles.

"But, he is a generous man who gives me a chance. He gave me his heart." A sigh follows the end of the sentence.

Rouge puts a hand on my shoulder. Am I about to fall? Is the room spinning?

"And I threw it away."

The crowd makes an "aww" sound feeling bad for the blue hero. The hostess makes a pitiful expression and takes Sonic's hands in hers.

"Tell me Sonic...who is the one you love?"

I think I'm on the floor. I'm on the floor with both hands gripping the mini flat screen t.v. A feeling so powerful has taken over me. I can't move. I can't look away. I can't stop listening.

"The one I love..is actually watching me right now.." Sonic looks at the camera square in the eye, almost as if he talking directly at me. Unexpectedly, he stands up out of his seat and takes a step towards the camera.  His eyes are sincere and pleading. His posture is one of vulnerability.

"I love you..Shadow the hedgehog."   

The crowd goes insane, the cheering deafening once more. Me, I cannot hear a thing. My ears are ringing, my heart is exploding, and body feels like an inferno. Rouge still has her hand on my shoulder and it takes me a minute to realize she is calling my name.

I look over at her and she holds a chaos emerald. "Why don't you say hello? Hmm?" For the first time in a long time, happiness spreads through me like wildfire and I'm pretty sure I have the biggest smile on my face. I snatch the chaos emerald and I say "Chaos Control."

Sonic's pov 

Jeez, I can't hear anything. I'm pretty sure I'll be deaf after this. But despite all the ringing that's going on in my ears, I feel relieved. I take a deep breath and let it out. The world knows, but most importantly, Shadow knows. I'm unsure of what to do now, that's all I really wanted to say. That's all that needed to be said really.

I look for an exit but instead I see something that makes me wonder if loud noises can make you hallucinate. There at the end of the stage is a bright light followed by a red and black hedgehog that materializes out of thin air. He then starts walking toward me with purpose. "Stay calm" I think to myself as he is now only a few feet away. God. I hope that look he has is a good one. I must be staring like an idiot.

I've noticed the crowd has gone deathly silent as Shadow is now right in front of me. Is expression is unreadable.

"Shadow..I..well you heard all that-I hope- and I hope that you can forgive and that I don't want to be friend and I know I messed up and-"

Suddenly two graceful hands cup my face and I am pulled into the worlds greatest freaking kiss. The crowd starts up again, but I could care less. Shadow's lips are soft and sweet,  his lips move with passion. I wrap my hands around his waist, holding him close, expressing how much I need him. He then pulls away to look at me, his ruby eyes meeting my emerald ones.

"We can save all that for later. This is the sweetest, most romantic thing anyone's ever done for me..I don't care what you did Sonic, but I love what you've done. And right now, If you want me to know how sorry you are, you can kiss me like you've never kissed anyone before." He smiles at me and in return I give him a smile of my own.

"Can do," Then it's my turn to grab him and I kiss him with everything I have. As are lips work against each other I realize how much Shadow has changed me. I'm not as insecure as I used to be. I don't care that the world knows I'm gay. I don't care that Shadow and I will be making headlines world wide. 

Finally we take a break for air and Shadow hugs me, settling his head in the crook of my neck.

"I guess your not a selfish hedgehog." He murmurs.

"No," I shake my head.

"I'm a lucky one."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 509 18
Sonic and Shadow will meet when Amy breaks up with Sonic. He was so down he almost committed suicide until Shadow came. If you wanna know how this st...
91.5K 3.2K 28
We were heros but everything has changed since then... SONADOW will come out eventually in the book!
1.1K 15 5
This story follows a nerdy blue hedgehog sonic, who became a tutor for a edgy bad boy shadow. Their bond started off rough but slowly be getting alon...
1.7K 71 18
Sonic is not the all was happy cocky hedgehog everyone knows him as but he act like it then one day he couldn't hold it any longer and stopped acting...