First Love (A Min Yoongi Fan...

Από Aleks_M_S

Ellie Boyer and Min Yoongi are newly acquainted. They would have never thought to end up... dating. Ellie wou... Περισσότερα

Before We Start...
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
BONUS (NOT A CHAPTER!)
A/N - THANK YOU
A/N - Second Thank You
A/N: DUDE
A/N: I Swear to God...

24

175 7 0
Από Aleks_M_S

"Goodnight, my love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Yoongi had woken up first. He yawned and looked around the room, temporarily forgetting where he was until his memories of last night flooded back into his mind. He glanced at the girl next to him who was still curled up in the blankets, sleeping soundly.

Yoongi checked the time, trying not to wake the tired girl up. It was only eight in the morning so they were fine as Yoongi had wanted to leave for another tourist attraction at half-past twelve. He snuggled his head into the girl's neck and sighed in contentment.

Ellie began to stir at the slight tickling on her neck. She quickly creaked one eye open and glanced at the boy behind her from the corner of her eye. His eyes were open and his face was lit up with a small smile as if he was remembering a happy memory.

Ellie turned around and faced the boy, surprising him a little. His face lifted up in shock before his hands settled loosely on the girl's waist, pulling her closer and a much bigger smile had graced his features.

"Good morning," Yoongi whispered. Ellie nodded and yawned. She stretched her arms and sat up, looking around, glancing at the clock.

"It's already half past eight." She sighed a little. "We need to eat breakfast," Ellie informed as she stood up, Yoongi watching the girl's actions with loving eyes. Ellie glanced at the boy that was perched up on his elbow. She smiled and took the boy's hand, pulling him up and towards one of the grey suitcases which belonged to Ellie.

"Do we have to?" Yoongi whined a little, making the girl giggle and nod.

"Yes. I want you to pick my clothes for today." Ellie smirked, placing her hands on her hips. Yoongi rolled his eyes. It was pretty clear that this was about that one time he got a little jealous and put the red flannel shirt around the girl's waist to cover her from the public eye entirely. All he could do was sigh and open the suitcase.

He looked through Ellie's clothes that he took at random. There were many hoodies and t-shirts and jeans, but Yoongi ended up settling on a black t-shirt, a pair of tight-fitting, blue jeans, a black beanie and a pair of grey shoes. 

He handed the clothes to the girl and huffed. Ellie laughed at the boy and nodded in approval at the well-picked clothes.

"My turn!" Ellie chirped and placed her clothes on the desk that was empty and bare. She skipped over to the second suitcase, which belonged to Yoongi, and opened it. She checked all the clothes there were and suddenly realized that she didn't know how long they'll be out and if it'll be cold at night. She hummed in thought before picking the best outfit she could come up with.

She went for an over-sized beige t-shirt completed with a golden necklace, a pair of ripped jeans, some white shoes and a golden watch she had noticed from the corner of her eyes. 

She hastily handed the clothes to the boy. He smiled at the girl. He was so so happy to have her. She smiled back a little and grabbed her clothes, walking into the bathroom quickly.

She quickly brushed her teeth and put her hair up in a tight ponytail before getting dressed and walking out of the bathroom to face the boy. She smiled and twirled a little as the, now dressed, boy was looking at her in awe.

"You look stunning," Yoongi complimented. Ellie blushed slightly as she began to walk away, the next words that came out of the boy's mouth making her eyes widen a little. "I'm going to have to keep an especially tight grip on you tonight." Yoongi seemed to sigh. Ellie soon giggled and proceeded to put her pyjamas away under the covers.

By ten thirty, the pair had, finally, made it downstairs and into the restaurant located in the left wing of the hotel. They had a quick breakfast and made it out, breaking the record of the couple who had their breakfast the latest as they had only finished eating at eleven.

Once the two were in the comfort of their hotel room, Ellie sighed, not really wanting to go anywhere, unless it was about food. She happened to glance at Yoongi who was grabbing his keys and phone and telling the girl to get off the bed with her shoes on and that they're leaving. By then, it was twelve thirty. The time Yoongi had wanted to leave.

"Where are we going, exactly?" Ellie asked out of curiosity once they were safely buckled up in the car and driving down the, already, busy streets of the capital city.

"We're going to a market." Yoongi had said in a barely audible voice. Ellie groaned internally. She really just wanted to rest. She sighed a little and slumped in her seat. Yoongi chuckled at the girl's reaction and rolled his window out, sticking his hand out of it, trying to relax a little.

Ellie looked up at the boy and she smiled. She had to admit that he looked extremely hot like this. She was happy to have a boyfriend that was smart, caring but also hot at the same time.

Yoongi smirked, glancing at the girl from the corner of his eye. He sighed loudly and decided to turn the radio on.

He turned the first Korean radio that had turned on and turned it up. Ellie looked at the radio and rolled her eyes. The radio was playing a group she hated with her whole being. They were disrespectful and had an appalling attitude towards their staff and fans. After a while of Ellie sitting there in silence, she groaned and switched the radio channels.

The next radio played something else. It was very electronic. It was something to just nod your head along with. It didn't have any meaning.

After two long hours of driving, they finally got the so-called market that Yoongi had wanted to go to for some time now. Yoongi parked somewhere nearby and quickly helped the girl out the car before taking her hand and leading her over to the entrance. 

Ellie looked over the place, noticing the many stalls that had food on them and she smiled immediately. She was a little hungry by then and somewhat grumpy for no particular reason.

The pair continued to walk until they got the whiff of the food inside. Ellie gasped as she smelt the air eagerly and pulled on Yoongi's hand.

"Come on!" Ellie nudged. Yoongi chuckled and nodded his head. They walked in and looked around.

Nothing has changed since the time Yoongi was there. He was very young but it all stayed the same. Even most of the sellers were the same. Yoongi greeted everyone who recognised him with a bow as he was being pulled behind a hungry girl who was looking for some food that she liked.

After five minutes of walking, Ellie halted in front of a stall that was selling Mayak Gimbap (Rice Rolls) and smiled at the lady. The lady was around their age and seemed a little out of place. Yoongi walked over and wrapped a secure arm around the girl's waist.

"Do you want some?" He whispered and Ellie nodded, mouth already watering as she looked over the food. She came to love Korean food despite having it only three times altogether. 

"Can we please have five Mayak Gimbap?" Yoongi said and the girl looked a little awkward and looked down.

"I don't speak Korean." She slightly smiled. Ellie looked at the girl and heaved a sigh of relief.

"Finally! Someone I can talk to!" She smiled and shook the latter's hand. "I'm Ellie." She smiled. The woman behind the counter smiled back and nodded.

"I'm Hirai." She smiled. Ellie looked at her a little confused. Her name sounded Asian, yet she couldn't speak any of the Asian languages. Ellie shook the thought out and looked at Yoongi who smiled at the girl behind the counter.

"And I'm Yoongi, Ellie's boyfriend." He shook the girl's hand. She smiled warmly at the two.

"What can I get you? We have the Rice Rolls and Mung Bean Pancakes." The woman smiled and Ellie nodded. Yoongi looked over the food Hirai presented.

"What would you like?" Yoongi asked, kissing the top of Ellie's head. She hummed in thought.

"I would like three Rice Rolls and one Pancake," Ellie concluded. Yoongi nodded and turned to Hirai. He said exactly what Ellie told him and she nodded, packing the little bags of food into a small box and then into a plastic bag.

"Here you go. That'll be... 21,000 won." The woman smiled. Ellie's jaw dropped.

"That's a lot of money." She gasped. Yoongi ruffled her hair as he paid and shook his head.

"In dollars, it's about $26.20," Yoongi replied. Ellie nodded in understanding and thanked the girl. They were about to leave when Hirai's voice had stopped them. Since it wasn't that busy, they weren't blocking anyone's way.

"Where are you guys from?" She asked them. Yoongi looked slightly annoyed, but Ellie happily replied.

"We live in Idaho in America." Ellie smiled and the girl's eyes widened. She smiled at Ellie and took her phone out, asking for her number. Ellie looked a little confused but obliged.

"I live in Idaho, too," Hirai explained. Ellie nodded and smiled "I hope to see you around!" Hirai called after them as the left with Ellie waving at the girl.

"She's nice," Ellie commented as they began to walk down the many isles of the market. "We could be friends." Yoongi nodded at that and looked over a stall that was selling another type of rice rolls and desserts such as Songpyeon (Rice Cakes), Dasik (Tea Cookies) and many more. 

(Order: Teokbokki, Gimbap, Songpyeon and Dasik)

Yoongi absent-mindedly pulled the girl over to the stall as Ellie watched the boy bow politely and order something.

"What did you get?" Ellie asked after the pair had continued to walk. Yoongi looked into his own plastic bag.

"I got two boxes of Teokbokki, a bag of regular Gimbap, some Songpyeon and a kilo of Dasik." Ellie nodded without understanding a word her boyfriend was saying.

They walked around for a while, looking at clothes as Ellie had picked out a modern-day Hanbok that was worn by women.

It was light blue at the top and a darker blue at the bottom and it was very pretty in both her own and Yoongi's eyes.

It was only three in the afternoon, so the pair drove back to the hotel and put their food in the fridge and left soon after as to not be late for a show that Ellie knew nothing about.

She had asked many questions and none of them were answered, so, there she was in the car next to the boy she loved in a mood because she didn't know where she was going.

"Stop being grumpy," Yoongi said in a whiny sort of voice. "I promise you'll like it." Yoongi had reassured. Ellie grumbled a low 'fine' and looked out of the window, at least trying to guess where they were going.

As the clock had struck the time three thirty in the afternoon, the car had stopped in a parking lot. Yoongi took the girl's hand as she stepped out and smiled.

"We're here!" He cheered. Ellie nodded and looked over the building as they walked 'inside'.

"When does it start?" Ellie asked as they walked over to the seats nearer the front after they paid the ticket fee. Yoongi checked his watch. 15:39.

"In a minute," Yoongi said and wrapped an arm around the girl's waist to keep her warm. Yoongi had said that he didn't want any clothes and so they soon left with a bunch of food and a Hanbok.

There were many seats circling a blue floor, where the show would take place in ten minutes. There was barely anyone there as it was the middle of the week and people had work.

She snuggled closer, feeling a slight chill run up her spine from the sudden gust of wind that blew over the place.

"I won't understand a word they're saying, though." Ellie groaned and Yoongi kissed her nose.

"I made sure to pick a day where it's in English." Yoongi smiled at the girl's bright smile. Ellie hummed in approval as the show slowly began and more people filed in. 

the show went on, with a good storyline with plenty of history, music and dancing included, for four hours.

By the time the people started bowing and thanking everyone for coming, it was ten at night. Ellie wasn't tired whatsoever, though. She wide awake and was planning to drag Yoongi along to the Gift Shop that had now opened.

Yoongi, on the other hand, was exhausted and all he wanted to do was sleep. However, as he noticed the happy smile and sparkling eyes of the girl as she looked over the many souvenirs, he couldn't help but smile and buy her anything that she wanted from the shop.

Another ten minutes passed before the two walked out of the shop and made their way to the car with a plastic bag full of small gifts, biscuits and postcards.

Before Ellie had the time to get into the car, Yoongi turned the girl around and pointed the camera towards the two, snapping a few pictures.

The car ride to the hotel was silent as Ellie had calmed down and her sleepiness was crashing in on her and Yoongi was trying not to disturb the calm, tired girl.

Once they got to the hotel, Ellie was asleep. Yoongi got out of the girl and picked the girl up into his arms, carrying her over to the elevator and then up to their room. Once they were in, he placed the girl onto the bed and kissed her forehead as he made his way quietly to the fridge and took his Gimbap and Teokbokki out. He began to slowly eat, only stopping when he heard the girl groan a little and watched her sit up.

"Can you bring me some food too?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes. Yoongi nodded and took the girl's Mayak Gimbap out of the bag and placed them into a plate as he cut the pancake up for his love.

He placed the plate in front of the girl as she smiled at the boy, kissing his lips lovingly.

"Thank you, baby." She smiled. Yoongi ruffled her hair softly.

"No problem, love." He stood back up and finished his own food, the only thing left were the desserts he had bout for both of them, but they needed to go to bed.

"They're not going to spoil even after we get back to Daegu." He muttered to himself as she looked over the food in the fridge and quickly got changed into his pyjamas, suddenly remembering that the girl in bed was still in her jeans. Yoongi sighed, about to tell the girl but she was already asleep with the empty plate at the bedside.

He cleaned the plate away quickly and sighed, taking the pyjamas the girl had put under the covers all the way back in the morning and groaned.

"Here goes nothing," Yoongi whispered to no one in particular. He took the girl's jeans off and slipped the girl's pyjama bottoms on, leaving her underwear on. He slipped the girl's, clearly, uncomfortable t-shirt off and slipped her baggy hoodie on. He sighed as he slipped into bed next to the girl, shirtless and only in a pair of sweats.

He cuddled close to her back and felt as the girl turned to face him. He closed his eyes and decided to sleep, for now, only hearing a faint voice call from his side.

"Thank you for everything, Min Yoongi."     

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

359K 16.2K 41
"You know, you are more of a freak than I thought." "I didn't know I am like that either. Guess I have to blame you for this." "Believe me babygirl t...
50.4K 2.7K 78
MYGFF BOOK 1:3 "Can you really live with this man for six months falling in love with him on the daily and be ok when he packs up to go home and you...
504 26 1
Small slice-of-life scenes in non-chronological order that describe the slow growth of your relationship, started as a friends-with-benefits affair...
69.9K 3.4K 45
Min Yoongi is a cold blooded killer. He enjoys torturing and making victims beg for their lives... and best part of all of this, is he gets paid for...