Ours

By DaddysFavouriteWine

Pressing a soft kiss to my lips he smiled against them and I softly giggled. "Precious little thing." He hum... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Prologue
Aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 (continuation)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 59

17.6K 413 125
By DaddysFavouriteWine

"If "I love you" was a promise, Would you break it if your honest, Tell the mirror what you know she's heard before, I don't wanna be you, Anymore."

"Good morning, baby." Lucky smiled.

"Morning." I happily chirped.

This morning I had woke up to an empty bed, although it was a bother not having them in bed with me I knew they had woken up way earlier than me.

Making my way fully into the kitchen I giggled as the soft material of my night gown tickled the sink of my thighs.

"Did you sleep well?" Stefan came up to me.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Good." He smiled.

Wrapping his arms around my waist I smiled and he leaned into my lips. His fingers settled on my chin and held it in place as his soft lips moved against mine in a slow kiss.

When he pulled away I softly smiled and blushed.

"I love you, London." He whispered, his warm breath hitting my lips.

"I love you even more." I smiled.

A soft sweet laugh fell from his lips and I smiled at the sound.

"Breakfast." Lucky called.

Peeking over Stefan's side I jumped excitedly seeing he made my favorite. Stefan unwrapped his arms from around me and I took a seat in my usual spot.

Once both Lucky and Stefan sat down I began to eat, the delicious flavor of chocolate melting in my mouth.

"Once your done kitten, go and get dressed for the day." Lucky told me.

"Okay. I nodded.

After eating my food in silence I put my plate in the sink and cleaned up after myself.

"London." Lucky said.

"Yes." I hummed.

"Come here, Princess." He said.

Walking up to him he turned around in his seat, Stefan doing the same thing as him. I stood in between them as they looked at me. Even when I was standing and they were in chairs they still managed to be giants compared to me.

"We want you to know that what ever happens we love you, London. Nothing in this world will ever change that." Lucky spoke, his gaze on me.

"What do you mean?" I frowned in confusion.

"He's just telling you how much we love you. We know we've been through a lot together and we've always pushed through it to see a better day. If anything happens we want you to know how much we love you." Stefan replied.

"Nothing and I mean nothing will ever separate us from being able to love you." Lucky said.

"We love you, London." Stefan softly whispered.

"I love you too." I softly smiled.

Lucky leaned in, his lips softly pressing against my own. Softly kissing him back he softly bit my bottom lip, a squeak escaping from my lips. A chuckle fell from his and I blushed once we pulled away.

"Where's my kiss?" Stefan cutely pouted.

"You got one earlier." I giggled.

"Ones not enough." He pouted.

His arms pulled me towards him as he settled me in between his legs. Lifting my chin up he settled his lips on mine and kissed me. Feeling him smile against my lips I held back a giggle and continued to kiss him. When he pulled away he pressed a kiss on my forehead.

"Go and get dressed." Lucky chuckled.

I smiled and began to walk away only to feel Stefan's hand come down on my bottom. Softly gasping he smirked, a blush painting my cheeks.

Continuing to make my way up the steps I bit my lip thinking about what just happened. I didn't know what to think, of course I knew they loved me, but the way they were said it made me worry.

They sounded sad and apologetic. Two things I didn't see from them a lot.

Feeling a bad feeling in my tummy I frowned and put it off. Walking into the room I made my way to the closet. Stepping over to my clothes I searched through them trying to find something to wear.

Finding a fluffy gray oversized sweater I took it out and softly smiled. Putting it over my arm I choose some light denim ripped jeans to match along with the sweater.

Setting the clothes down on the couch I slipped off my nightgown and put on my jeans. After I zipped my jeans and cuffed them to my fit I put my sweater on and slightly folded the sleeves.

Humming a soft tune to myself I picked up my nightgown and put it in the dirty laundry basket.

Going to take out some socks I giggled feeling arms wrap around my waist from behind me.

"Your cuddly." Lucky hummed, his face burying into my neck.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"I love you, my precious princess." He said.

"I love you more, my Prince Charming." I softly replied.

He let a soft chuckle fall from his lips and I smiled at the sound of it.

"We'll meet you downstairs." He said.

He pressed a soft kiss on my neck before he walked out of the room. Watching him disappear through the door I let out a low sigh.

Continuing with what I was doing I picked out a pair of simple socks and slipped on my normal white shoes. Going into the bathroom I brushed my hair and put on some lip balm.

A frown came to my lips when I noticed my necklaces from Lucky and Stefan were hidden under my sweater.

Pulling them out I settled them on my chest, a faint smile adorning my lips. Reaching up to touch the diamond I ran my finger over it, my finger sliding over to the gold pendant.

Taking my gaze away from them I made my way down the stairs. Hearing another voice besides Lucky and Stefan's I frowned in confusion. When they came into view I gasped and widely smiled seeing Ace standing there with them.

Running down the steps I jumped into Ace's arms. He quickly wrapped his arms around me and I giggled burying my face into his neck.

"I missed you to, babygirl." He chuckled.

I smiled and lifted my face away from his neck. He pressed a kiss on my cheek and I giggled once more. Pressing a kiss to the tip of his nose I happily smiled.

"Are Luca and Raelynn here?" I asked looking around.

"No, there at the house." He told me.

"Oh." I slightly frowned.

But the frown was quick to go away. Ace set me down on the ground and I looked up at him.

"When did you get here?" I asked him.

"Just a few minutes ago. I wanted to see my precious, baby." He smiled.

"I missed you." I frowned.

"I missed you more." He pulled me into his chest.

"Stop hogging her up." Lucky said.

Peeking over at him I giggled seeing an adorable pout displayed on his lips.

"She's my sister." Ace playfully rolled his eyes at them.

"And she's our girlfriend." Stefan returned the eye roll.

"It doesn't matter." Ace smiled down at me.

Returning the smile I let go of Ace and stood quietly in front of them. Hearing Bears playful barks I looked over to the floor and saw him running towards us.

Smiling happily I leaned down and Bear quickly jumped into my arms. The growing puppy licked my face and I giggled at his cute antics.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him.

He replied with another lick to my cheek. His actions telling me he was saying yes. I smiled and walked away from the boys as they continued to talked.

Making my way into the kitchen I set Bear down on the ground, his bottom settling to sit down on the floor. He stared up at me and I smiled. Reaching to grab his food I internally thanked Lucky and Stefan for not leaving his food in a place where I couldn't reach it.

Going over to his bowl I filled it up and giggled when he quickly ran up to it and eagerly, but daintily began to eat the food. I smiled and picked up his water bowl. Once I put the dog food away I filled the bowl with water and returned it to its place.

"London, we have to go." Lucky called out.

Looking down at Bear I smiled and rubbed his fur.

"I love you." I smiled at the puppy.

Making my way out of the kitchen my hand was immediately taken into Luckys big one. He smiled down at me and pressed a soft kiss on my head. I blushed and he chuckled.

"Stefan and Ace are riding together. You're riding with me." Lucky told me.

"Oh." I mumbled.

"Cheer up, Princess. I'll see you at the house." Stefan leaned down to peck my lips.

I softly smiled and he rubbed my cheek. We made our way out of the house, Lucky locking the door behind him.

We got into the car and I watched as Ace and Stefan drove out of the driveway first. Lucky soon followed after asking me to put on my seatbelt. Leaning back in the seat I yawned and looked over at Lucky.

He had a worried look on his features and I softly frowned.

"Is everything alright, Lucky?" I asked him, the silence in the car disappearing.

He looked over at me and nodded with a smile.

"I'm alright, kitten."

"Okay." I whispered.

His hand pressed into mine and he intertwined our fingers together, his hand giving me a soft squeeze.

"I love you, London." Lucky said.

"I know." I giggled.

"Say it back." He looked over at me, a smile displayed on his lips.

"I love you too, Lucky." I smiled.

A cute chuckle fell from his lips and I smiled.

For the rest of the ride we talked about random little things. Although I would have liked it if Stefan were in the car with us I still liked the quality time we spent together.

Luckys car soon slowed down and he took the turn to his parents house. Once the car was parked Lucky looked over at me and bit his lip.

He got out of the car and walked over to my side to help me out. Quickly wrapping my hand around his I tucked myself into his side. We began walking into the house, but no people were in sight.

I frowned as my eyes searched the grounds for anyone. There was no one outside like usual, it was empty.

We soon walked into the house and Lucky quickly led us to the elevator.

"Where's Stefan?" I looked up at Lucky.

"He's up in the flat." Lucky looked down at me.

He pulled his gaze away from me and I frowned when he unwrapped his hand from around mine. His body distanced it's self away from me and I looked up at him in confusion.

The doors were quick to open, Lucky stepping out before me, leaving me behind.

Suddenly hearing Raelynn and Luca's voice I quickly walked into the flat. Seeing both of them along with Ace and Stefan I let out a breath and walked up to them.

Luca was quick to wrap his arms around me and pull me into his chest.

"You don't know how much I missed you." He mumbled into my hair.

"I missed you too." I smiled.

He pulled his face away from me and looked down at me. A smile was adorning his lips as he pulled me back into his chest.

"Okay, I want my turn." Raelynn spoke.

Peeking out of Luca's side I practically jumped out of his hold and wrapped my arms around Raelynn. She chuckled and wrapped her arms around me.

We held each other as we kept quiet. It had been a while since I had seen her and I missed her so much.

When we pulled away from each other I frowned seeing her eyes tearing up.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing. It's just these damn hormones." She laughed.

I smiled and looked down at her belly. It was bigger than when I last saw her. I looked up at her and she smiled.

"Can I?" I asked her.

She nodded and I placed my hand on her tummy. I smiled and rubbed her tummy with my thumb. Suddenly feeling something kick my hand I gasped and Raelynn giggled, a chuckle coming from Luca.

"The baby likes you already." She smiled.

I held back tears as I bit my lip. There was a baby growing inside of her. I still couldn't believe both of them created a beautiful human being.

"Don't cry. Your gonna make me cry again." Raelynn softly laughed.

Hearing the elevator doors open I looked over and saw both my aunt and uncle step out. They both smiled as they made their way towards us. I was pulled into my uncles chest, my aunt hugging me from behind.

I smiled and held onto him.

"We're never letting go of you for that long ever again." My uncle spoke.

"Never." My aunt breathed out.

We stood in each other's hold for a while. The company of them making me feel warm and comfortable. I missed them so much. I missed all of my family so much.

Being cooped up in the house with Lucky and Stefan sometimes made me desperate and frustrated. Not being able to see my family for a long time and now to finally have them all in one room with me made me incredibly happy.

"How are they treating you?" My aunt asked me as we let go of each other.

"Good." I softly smiled.

"They better be." My uncle said.

"They are. Believe me, they are." I smiled up at him.

"I'm just glad to have you back in my arms." He smiled.

We talked for a few minutes. Catching up on small little details about life. It felt good to talk to them. It had been so long I just felt relieved to have them with me again.

"It's time." Stefan spoke.

Looking behind me I saw him, Lucky and Ace walk into the living room.

I frowned in confusion as to what he meant. Everybody soon got quiet and I frowned looking up at all of them.

"No, I don't want to do this." Lucky broke the silence.

"We have no other choice, sweetheart." My aunt walked up to him. "It's best we tell her now then later."

I frowned, my gaze now on them.

"What's going on?" I asked them.

I got no response.

"Lucky, is everything okay?"

"I'm so sorry, Princess." He sadly looked down at the ground.

"Lucky. What's going on?" I whispered, tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

"London, we need to tell you something." Raelynn spoke from behind me.

"What?" I turned around to face her.

"Sit."

She grabbed my hands and led me to sit on the couch with her.

"What's going on, Raelynn?" I looked up at her, a lonely tear escaping from my eyes.

She softly smiled at me, tears beginning to fill her eyes. She wiped away my tear with her thumb and softly rubbed my cheek.

"I'm so sorry, London." She sadly spoke, the tears she was holding back finally falling from her eyes.

"Why are you crying? Please don't cry." I begged trying to wipe away her tears.

She grabbed my hand and pressed a kiss to it.

"I love you." She whispered.

"Raelynn." I begged.

"London, look at me." My uncle spoke.

The smile he had earlier was now completely gone, replacing it was a sad frown that I didn't like.

"We love you and you know that, Princess. All of us love you unconditionally. We need you to know we will protect you from anything."

"We've been keeping something from you, London. Something we tried to keep from you to protect you." My aunt said.

"What are you talking about?" I whispered, my voice giving out on me.

"I'm sorry." Raelynn sobbed as she stood up and walked out of the room.

Luca was quick to run after her and I held back my tears. A feeling of fear and panic grew in me as I looked back and forth between my aunt and uncle.

"Please tell me what's going on." I begged.

"We're not what you think we are, London." Ace spoke.

"What?" I frowned in pure confusion.

"Before we tell you this, London. We need you to know that we love you. We don't want you tell feel unsafe or scared around is. We would never hurt you. We did this become it was the best thing to do. Bella and Liam wanted this for you, for both you and Ace." Francesca said.

I sucked in breath at the sound of hearing my parents names.

"We're wolves, London." Stefan spoke.

My gaze immediately went up to him, my breath catching in my throat.

"We can shift into wolves. The fairytales you hear about wolves are real. That's what we are."  He said.

"Just like wolves there are vampires. We've been around for a long time, hiding from humans and trying to protect ourselves." Giovanni continued to add on.

"N-no, t-that's n-not tr-true." I whispered, tears now falling freely from my eyes.

"It's true, London. They aren't just fantasies and fairytales. Their true." Lucky broke his silence. "Believe it or not, London, but we've been living like this for years now and we're not the only ones. All of us are, the people you see when we come and visit are wolves to."

"N-no." I stuttered.

I stood up and looked up at them. My feet carried me to stand behind the couch as fear grew in me. Seeing Lucky sadly frown he began to make his way towards me.

"N-no, s-stay aw-away f-from m-me." I cried.

He stopped in his spot and looked down at me, a heart broken look on his face.

"London, please." He begged.

"London, I know this is ha-"

"You're l-lying." I cut Stefan off.

"No, their not, London. I know it's hard to believe because you only ever hear it in story's, but it's true. We would never lie about telling you this." Raelynn's voice spoke.

"Are you one of them?" I asked her.

"Yes." She looked down at the ground.

"Princess." Lucky said as he took a few more steps towards me.

"Please, stay away from me." I whispered.

"No, please don't say that." He begged, his voice giving out on him.

"Their ready for you." My uncle spoke.

My eyes lifted up to look at him. I watched him in confusion, tears still falling from my eyes. Lucky stepped away from me and began to make his way out of the room with Stefan.

"What's going on?" I asked.

No response.

"What's going on?" I cried out.

"Come with me, London." Raelynn reached her hand out to me.

I backed away from her in fear, a sad look coming upon her features.

"I won't hurt you. None of us will ever hurt you, I promise." She softly spoke.

I broke down and fell into her arms. She quickly wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly against her chest.

"Shh, it's okay. Everything's going to be okay, baby." She whispered into my hair.

"N-no, i-it's n-not. I've b-been l-lied t-to m-my whole life." I choked out.

"We did it to protect you, London. We did it because we love you. Bad people were looking for and and the best thing to do was to keep it hidden from you." She told me.

"Why would you lie to me?" I lifted my face away from her.

A heart broken look came upon her face as a tear slipped from her eye.

"We have to go outside." She quickly wiped away her tear.

She gently grabbed my hand, wrapped it around hers and led us to the elevator. She pressed a button and the doors closed, sending us on our way downstairs. Once the doors opened we stepped out and Raelynn led us to the back yard.

Seeing a whole bunch of people seated in chairs I stopped in my spot and stared in confusion.

"London, come on. Their waiting on us." Raelynn said.

She led us out the door and we began to walk towards the front. Feeling everyone's stare on us I whimpered and tucked myself into Raelynn's side. She squeezed my hand and we sat down at the very front.

Feeling Raelynn start to slip her hand away from mine I whimpered and gripped onto it. She looked down at me and nodded, her hand keeping its grip on mine.

"Ladies and gentlemen. I'm sure you know why we've all gathered here today." A man suddenly spoke.

Looking up I saw Lucky and Stefan's dad standing with Robin by his side. I frowned as I watched them.

"Today I am going to be stepping down as alpha and giving the title to both of my sons, Lucky and Stefan." He told the crowd.

Mumbles were heard from the people, my gaze looking up at Raelynn.

"It's okay." She softly whispered giving my hand a squeeze.

"Let us bring Lucky and Stefan up and commence the ceremony." He said.

Seeing Lucky and Stefan walk up to them I noticed they were both shirtless, their jeans being the only clothing they had on.

Soon an elderly man and a woman along his age walked up to them. After them I grew even more consumed seeing Thompson and Poppy walk to the front.

What are they doing?

"What's going on, Raelynn?" I asked her.

She didn't answer as she squeezed my hand.

"As you two know, this role is a very important thing. Not only are you allowing everyone to surrender to you, but you are willing to protect this pack with your lives. As your father knows, this role is going to come with its up and downs. It isn't going to be an easy task. You have to be willing to put your life on the line." The man spoke.

"You two young men need to understand that this isn't a game anymore. You are replacing your dear father for a very important role. There's no more playing around anymore, you have to be serious and dedicated." The woman spoke.

"Do you understand?" The man asked them.

"We understand." Both Lucky and Stefan replied.

"Let us now draw your blood." Thompson spoke.

Seeing both him and Poppy walk up to Lucky and Stefan I held back a gasp when Thompson held a sharp knife to Stefan's throat.

"What is he doing. He's going to hurt him." I began to panic.

"It's okay, London. He's not going to hurt him." Raelynn told me.

I whimpered and looked back up to them. Seeing Thompson slide the sharp blade across Stefan's skin I held back a scream seeing blood begin to seep out of his throat.

Poppy then held a jar under the freshly cut skin, the blood dripping into it.

"He's okay, London." Raelynn whispered.

Looking at Stefan's neck I sucked in a breath seeing he was completely fine. His features were calm as if he was never touched by a knife. Poppy soon pulled the jar away and I gasped seeing that his wound disappeared.

It was completely gone, no trace of a scar or blood left behind.

Thompson and poppy did the same thing with Lucky, shock and fear driving me insane.

"I don't want to be here anymore." I whispered tugging on Raelynn's arm.

"It'll be over soon, I promise." She gripped my hand.

I turned my gaze back on Lucky and Stefan.

"You may now drink the blood." The elderly man said.

I sucked in a breath and watched in horror as Lucky and Stefan drank out of the jar. When they finally pulled away from the cup they stood beside each other.

"I am proud to be able to call Lucky and Stefan our new alphas." The man announced.

The roar of cheers and claps sounded across the field. Charlie and Robin walked up to their sons and embraced them each in a hug.

After a while everyone had calmed down as they congratulated both Lucky and Stefan.

"We ask you to now return to the house." Stefan spoke.

Everyone did as he said and quickly left, leaving just us behind.

"London." Lucky walked up to me. "We know this is confusing, but please try to understand."

"Show her, she'll believe you then." Ace spoke.

"Show me what?" I asked them.

Lucky backed away from me and stood back beside Stefan. They both looked at each other and I frowned in confusion. Feeling Raelynn wrap her arms around me I watched them both.

Suddenly seeing Stefan and Lucky begin to shape into something else I gasped hearing bones cracking. Burying my face into Raelynn's chest I felt my chin being pulled away.

"No, London." She softly spoke. "Look at them."

I whimpered and turned my gaze back to them.

Seeing two huge wolves standing in Lucky and Stefan's spot I let out a scream. Hearing a growl come from both of them I choked on my tears as they made their way towards us.

"Raelynn." I cried tightly holding onto her.

"Their not going to hurt you." She rubbed my arm.

Hiding myself into her chest I whimpered out in fear.

I was beyond scared. I had never seen anything like this. When they told me what they were I thought they were playing a cruel joke on me. And now that I was seeing it I knew they weren't lying.

Sobbing into her shirt I felt her hand run up and down my back. After a few minutes she lifted up my chin and signaled me to look at them.

I quickly shook my head, but she only told me again.

Letting out a shaky breath I pulled away from her chest. Peeking over at the huge wolves they both whimpered and tilted their heads as they watched me.

One of them slowly walked closer to us and I whimpered shrinking back into Raelynn's hold.

"Give me your hand, London." She said.

I shook my head, but she gently grabbed ahold of my hand. I whimpered, but she looked down at me in reassurance.

"Their not going to hurt you, I promise." She told me.

She held my hand and I whimpered when she held it out to the wolf. Placing it on the wolf's fur the wolf rubbed its cheek against my shaky hand.

"This is Lucky." She told me.

Lucky was this pure untouched white that, but his eyes were what caught my attention the most. They were this beautiful hazel color with blue speckled on them.

Keeping my hand on his fur I ran my fingers across his cheek. He was very soft.

"His wolf's name is Carter." Ace told me.

I hadn't noticed when Raelynn let go of me because when I looked back she was standing beside Luca.

Hearing a whimper I looked back at them and saw the other wolf nudge Lucky. Lucky growled and I whimpered taking my hand off of him. He immediately whimpered and nudged my hand.

The other wolf, which I knew as Stefan, nudged my other hand. I carefully lifted up my hand and reached up to touch his cheek. He leaned into my touch and I kept my gaze up on him, my neck craning up to look at them.

Stefan was this beautiful black, a touch of white places on his chin and paws. Like Lucky his eyes were what caught my attention. They were this beautiful light ocean blue color speckled with green.

"His wolf's name is Grayson." Ace told me.

Pulling my hand away from him I stepped back and bit my quivering lip.

"I want to go home." I whispered. "Please."

Surprise.🙃

Comment and vote.🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607 22 21
*** "Wanna know something funny..." He whispered as he leaned into me, His lips brushing gently against the shell of my ear, his warm breath sending...
125K 2.9K 37
He pushed me back so my back was now pressed against the wall and we were only a few inches a part. "You aren't leaving me." He said, brushing his l...
552K 15.1K 17
Story of Daimen and Liam "My name... say it again." He said running his finger down my back making me bite my lip and close my eyes. It felt awfully...
Queen By Bee

Fanfiction

5.9K 151 46
"You tried to convince me that you liked me, gave me hope. Now it's my turn." He whispered in a low raspy tone of voice then immediately crashed his...