Ache and Hunger ~Complete~

By wannabeloved3

Everyone has an ache and hunger, some people are just better at hiding it than others. And some people run fr... More

Warning!
What they look like to Me
Chapter 0: Prologue
Chapter 1: The Snap Part 1
Chapter 2: The Snap part 2
Chapter 3: It's Been A While
Chapter 4: Adulting is hard
Chapter 5: His dream girl
Chapter 6: Falling Easily
Chapter 7: Fight for her
Chapter 8: Pyschos
Chapter 9: Some Truths
Chapter 10: Counseling a Cupid
Chapter 11: On Her Own
Chapter 13: Pent up ( Part 2)
Chapter 14: Temptation for a Demon
Chapter 15: One Answer, Two questions
Chapter 16: Rollercoster of Emotions
Chapter 17: His Favorite Sin (Part 1)
Chapter 18: His Favorite Sin ( Part 2)
Chapter 19: His Favorite Sin ( Part 3)
Chapter 20: His Favorite Sin (Part 4)
Chapter 21: The Morning After (part 1)
Chapter 22: The Morning After (Part2)
Chapter 23: The Morning After (Part 3)
Chapter 24: My Best friend and My brother
Chapter 25: Girl talk, Tea and A kiss
Chapter 26: Procrastinating
Chapter 27: A Week Without
Chapter 28: Demons Don't Apologize
Chapter 29: An Angel's First Ache
Chapter 30: A Taste
Chapter 31: Bite and Backbone
Chapter 32: Helping and Safeguards
Chapter 33: Witness His Favorite sin (Part 1/4)
Chapter 34: Witness His Favorite Sin (Part 2/4)
Chapter 35: Witness His Favorite Sin (Part 3/4)
Chapter 36: Witness His Favorite sin (Part 4/4)
Chapter 37: Morning Care
Chapter 38: High
Chapter 39: Open and Foggy
Chapter 40: Denial, Distraction, and Foggy
Chapter 41: Happy and Foggy
Chapter 42: No Longer Foggy
Chapter 43: Open, Raw, and Ugly
Chapter 44: First Date Prep
Chapter 45: First Date Discussions
Chapter 46: Honeylips and Sugarplum
Chapter 47: An Angel's Sin ( Part 1/2)
Chapter 48: An Angel's Sin ( Part 2/2)
Chapter 49: Yours To Have
Chapter 50: Peace, Dread, Repeat
Chapter 51: Eyes Open
Chapter 52: First Flame

Chapter 12: Pent Up (Part 1)

3K 112 1
By wannabeloved3

A/N: I hope you enjoy!

Alexis' Pov:

"Alexis", Baltazar's soothing voice whisper next to my ear as I felt his arms wrap around me.

"I don't remember falling asleep", I told him as I relaxed in his hold, turning around so that I could see his beautiful face.

I lifted my hands to play with the dark hair that makes up his cleanly kept, short trim beard and mustache. It fit his strong jaw line. I let my fingers trace down his straight nose, and brush against his pink lips. My eyes snapped up from his lips to his eyes. His iris seemed to always shift through every color. I moves my hands up into his soft brown hair.

My eyes flicker back down to his lips as I spoke, "Baltazar, why haven't you kissed me yet?"

His eyes widen a fraction as his warm skin becoming flush at my question. He blinked a few times as he turned his head away from me, "I've never done that before, but that's not why I'm here. I want to-"

I grinned wickedly from his response, but it quickly turned into a frown. I moved my hand, gently turning his head to face me again.

I raised an eyebrow at him as I spoke, "What are you talking about Baltazar? I conjered you up because I felt so alone and I wanted someone to make me feel loved. I want a kiss, please."

I closed my eyes and puckered my lips a little, waiting for my kiss. It felt odd telling a figment of my imagination, how pathetic I am. I have told Baltazar worse things about myself, so I shouldn't be all that worried.

"Alexis, I'm real. I'm an angel that has been pulled in to your dreams at night. I am your soulmate, at least one of them. I came here to tell you, that you might be in danger because of my friend. I will handle him and that might take time, so I wanted to tell you so that you won't think I left you again", He spoke seriously as he lifted his hands from my waist to grab my wrists, tugging my hands off of him.

I scoffed as I made grabby hands at him, "That sounds fake, but ok. Now can I have a kiss?"

He gave me a soft smile as he leaned forward, planting a kiss on my forehead before he disappeared as always. I sighed heavily and stomped my foot, "That's not what I meant. Ugh, I need to get laid."

I woke up feeling more tired than when I feel asleep. I grabbed my phone to check the time. eight am, I let out a groan. That's way too early for a saturday.  I rolled over and feel back to sleep, this time I didn’t remember my dream at all. I decided to finally get out of bed, I used the bathroom before I headed out in the apartment. I was surprised to see Lilith pacing in the living room.

“Hey, Lil what’s up?”,I spoke to her as I leaned against the archway.

She didn’t respond to me, she just keep pacing back and forth. I pulled my eyebrows together in worry as I called out to her again, only to get no response once again. I frowned as I walked into the room, I paused mid step. My head felt flushed with a warmth, colores danced in front of my eyes. I grabbed the arm of the couch as I felt off balance. I placed a hand on my stomach as I realized that I really should eat something.

I took slow even breaths, waiting until I felt normal again before I moved. I wanted to know what was up with my best friend first, then I’d eat something. I walked in her path, grabbing her shoulders, shaking her lightly.

“Yo bitch, you good?”, I asked louder than my normal volume, as I gave her a concerned look.

She blinked a few time before she really forced on me. She gave me an annoyed look as she respond, “Yeah, I’m good.”

I arched an eyebrow at her as I let my hands drop from her shoulders, “You sure? I called out to you twice and you didn’t respond.”

“I was projecting, kind of here, kind of not. I’m really fine now”, Lilith said as she cupped my cheek, giving me a warm look.

“You hungry? I was about to make pancakes”, I asked her as I headed for the kitchen.

I went about grabbing everything I need. Instant mix, bowl, plates, butter, frying pan, spoons. As I got things Lilith’s voice reached me, her slight mocking tone made me smile, “My wifey making me pancakes. I feel so loved. Yes, please.”

I realized I didn’t have my phone and back tracked to my room. Once, I grabbed my phone, I immediately went on youtube to find the right song to cook with. I found a song as I reached the kitchen, I placed my phone down on the counter and played the hour long loop of the song.

I swayed my hips to the beat of the song as I washed my hands. I started to add water and pancake in the bowl. I turned to start the stove top, but I saw Lilith already doing it. I smiled at her in thanks as I went back to mixing the batter.

“You feeling better?”, Lilith asked me as she sat on the counter of the little island, watching me as I worked.

“I’m good, I’m just hungry”, I told her as I moved the melting butter all over the bottom of the pan.

“Your pent up, I can tell. You need to fuck”, Lilith said the words causally which made me roll my eyes at her.

“Yeah, sure I am”, I told her in a sarcastic tone as I started to pour some of the batter on the pan for the pancakes.

“I swear, it’s like you forget that I’m a succbi. I can sense these things, Lex. It’s not healthy to be pent up like that. You need to do something to relieve all that. I personally think sex is the best way to do that”, Lilith said as she hopped down from the counter and walk over to me.

I felt her arms snake around my waist, her chin placed on my shoulder, “I’m just trying to look out for you.”

I turned my head, giving her cheek a kiss before I said, “Yeah, I know."

"Want me to help you fuck Conner?", She asked casually.

So casually in fact that it took me a few minutes to fully understand what she said. I blinked a few times before I raised my voice a little in embarrassment, "What?"

"You kept talking about him last night. I know you miss him", Lilith looked at me with a smirk on her face.

I  blinked a few more times as I thought of something to change the subject, "Why don’t we go to this halloween party later?”

I felt Lilith pulled back from me a little as she spoke with suspicion in her voice, “You want to go to a party?”

“Dancing is a stress relieve, plus you could dress me up like a demon. We’ll have fun, right?”, I argue my point without revealing anything about Marcus threatening me to go there.

“How’d you find out about this party?”, She asked as the suspicion became thicker in her voice.

I flipped the pancakes as I tried to think of something to say. I decided that being close to the truth is the easiest thing to do. I grabbed the bowl and needlessly mixed the batter as I answered her question, “One of my customers gave me the invite, out of the blue.”

I glanced at her, taking in that cheshire cat grin that stretched on her face as she spoke, “Oh! Conner invited you to a party. He really likes you, you know.”

I scoffed as I stared back down at the mixing bowl. I placed the bowl down with unnecessary force as I spoke, “No, it was someone else. I haven’t seen Conner all week.”

I flipped the pancakes again to check their color, then I placed all four on one plate. I placed butter on the pan then added four more blobs of batter to the frying pan.

“You sound mighty pouty about that, Lex”,Lilith pointed out as she came to my side and poked my arm.

I bit my lower lip before I glanced at Lilith again. I scowled down at the frying pan as I asked in an octave a little higher than normal, “Does he really like me? You could tell for sure?”

“Yes, Lex. Why would I lie about something like that?”, She asked me in a slightly concerned tone while she continued to poke my arm.

I swatted her hand away as I sighed heavily, “But why haven’t I seen him? Did I really scare him off, by mentioning your brother?”

Lilith sighed as well, she ran a hand over my hair as she answered me, “I don’t know. I’m sure my brother wouldn’t go crazy just because you got yourself some dick. He doesn’t have that kind of claim over you.”

I flipped the pancakes as I bite my lower lip, “I really like him too. I kinda wish I had his number to invite him to the party. We could laugh and dance the night away.”

Lilith moved to the other side of me, reaching for the plate with the finished pancakes. I got between her and the still warm pancakes as I asked with suspension in my voice, “Hold up, your brother has a claim over me?”

Lilith blinked as she stared at me, then she laughed and waved her hand dismissively, “What?”

“Explain yourself”, I spoke sternly as I crossed my arms over my chest, glaring at her slightly.

Lilith sighed heavily as she brought up her hands to cup the sides of her neck, “It’s nothing for you to worry about Lex. Now let me grab those pancakes, please.”

I narrowed my eyes at her before I glanced over at the pancakes in the frying pan. I could tell that they needed to be flipped again. I looked back at Lilith before I spoke, “Would your brother use this claim to hurt me or those I care about?”

Lilith didn’t hesitate at all as she answered me, “No. If he ever did, I’d kick his ass personally.”

I nodded at Lilith, satisfied with that answer. I moved over to the pan and flipped the pancakes, then moved them from the pan to my plate. I grabbed a fork and moved over to the island, where Lilith sat drizzling syrup on her pancakes.

She drizzled my pancakes as well as she spoke, “I’m going to go get a killer costume for you after this. I already know how I want to make you look.”

“I trust you, Lil”, I told her as I blessed my food before I started to dig in.

It surprised me how quickly I finished my plate. I gathered my dirty dishes and went over to the sink to clean them out. It was only a few seconds before Lilith walked up behind me, slipping her dirty dishes in the sink as well.

"You got these, right wifey?",Lilith asked as she gave my ass a light smack that made my jump from the suddenness of it.

"Yeah, Yeah", I answered her as I shifted and lightly kicked her leg in retaliation.

"Great. I'm doing your hair and makeup as well. I want you showered and shaved when I get back. I love you Lex", Lilith said as she gave my ass another solid smack then walked away.

I pulled my eyebrows in confusion, as I called out to her, "Why should I shave?"

"Because you told me it makes you feel sexy and you should feel sexy tonight", She called back to me as I heard her grab her keys and open the front door.

I shook my head lightly at her words before I called out, "I love you lil, be safe."

I was alone again in seconds, I focused on doing the dishes. After that was done, I decided to go along with what she said. I showered and shaved and washed my hair. It was a chore to wash and dry it but I was glad that I didn’t have to do anything more to it.

My arms felt sore, so I rocked my natural thick slightly curly, puff ball of an afro. I chilled in a pair of pj in the living room, watching tv until Lilith returned. I felt nervous about the party, but I hope that it would relieve some of this tension in me.

A/N: Thank you for reading. Please leave a comment! The next chapter should be up 6-28-19.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...
7.2K 389 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...
4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...
114K 3.9K 70
As a human, I've always wondered what's life after death. It's always there at the back of my mind. Will I ascend to heaven or will I get burnt in he...