Swan Lake | NORENMIN

By lcve_cafe

✿ The two princes had danced with fair maidens before, but he was different. He was graceful and beautiful... More

{𝓞𝓷𝓮}
{𝓣𝔀𝓸}
{𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮}
{𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻}
{𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮}
{𝓢𝓲𝔁}
{𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷}
{𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽}
{𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮}
{𝓣𝓮𝓷}
{𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷}
{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮}
{𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷}
{𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷}
{𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷}
{𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷}
{𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷}
{𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷}
{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂}
{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓸𝓷𝓮}
{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂- 𝓽𝔀𝓸}
{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂- 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮}
{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻}
{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮}
{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓲𝔁}
{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷}
{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽}
{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮}
{𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂}
{𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓸𝓷𝓮}
{𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝔀𝓸}
{𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮}
{𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻}
{𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮}
{𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓲𝔁}
{𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷}
{𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽}
{𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮}
{𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂}
『 THANK YOU 』
『 CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 』
new story
new story

{𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷}

6.4K 377 131
By lcve_cafe

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
ೋ ℓσνєℓу - вιℓℓιє єιℓιѕн ೋ
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

Night came, with the moon rising in to the dark sky.

Jaemin and Jeno entered the dining room. Not minding the confusing stare coming at them. They sat next to each other and silently started eating their food.

Taeyong and Doyoung just stared at their brothers, they were being awfully quiet and that made the two olders worried. Taeyong look back to Mark who is sitting next to him.

"How did it go?"

"Aside from the fact they left us, they've been okay? I think?"

Taeyong sighed. He looked over to the two princes. Jeno and Jaemin had never been this quiet during family dinner, they were actually the loudest.

The atmosphere around them was very awkward and it wasn't healthy to any of them. Taeyong and Doyoung sat there, trying to come up with a topic to talk but ended up just a small talk to the boys.

Taeyong sighed before a thought came to him. "Jaemin," he said earning a hum from the younger. "Father came today." Jaemin stopped his doings before regaining himself. "What does he want?" He said lowly, eyes still locked on his plate.

"He wanted to remind you about your birthday ball."

Jaemin nodded and continued to eat, their father wasn't a caring type. He was tough and ruled the kingdom with iron fist. Their people might think he was making the suffer but in his perspective, it was their own good.

Paying taxes double the amount every month. Letting the arrogant guards or soldiers do what they want. In his time as king, status means everything. If you're a soldier, then everyone must respect you. If you're a blue blood, you might as well get promoted as the king's right hand.

But if you're a villager, any kind of villager as long as you live inside of a village, be ready for people stepping on you.

Like a dirt you are

That is until Taeyong decided to rebel. During his 20th birthday, the king ordered to throw a ball just for his birthday and just like Jaemin's, he needed to find a suitor.

Of course everyone thinks it will be a women but Taeyong played against the rules when he met Jaehyun there.

God, was he heart struck by first sight. And they've been together ever since.

But not all stories ended the same. Jaemin needed to find a suitor. A women. For what? To produce another heir. Their father didn't support his eldest marrying a man, he wanted a grandchild, a pure blooded royalty.

Taeyong and father fought of course and it didn't end well. They ended the arguing with a sword to sword combat. Luckily, Taeyong won, letting Jaehyun took the throne and leaving his father retired from his throne.

"Tell him I'm not going. End the planning." Jaemin said as he stood up and walked towards the door. Jeno was shocked by the sudden out burst. "We can't do that Jaemin."

"Why is that? I thought your husband is the king now! Why is father still ordering me around?!"

Jaemin yelled, trying to hold back his tears. "I know but he is still our father. You can't just cut him off from the family."

Jaemin scoffed, "A father should be caring towards their children. They should be supportive of what their children's choices"

Jaemin held back his tears but couldn't help but let a couple of it falls. Quickly wiping his tears, he tried to regain his posture but ended up sobbing into his hands. Taeyong got closer into Jaemin before hugging him.

"Go on... Let it out..."

Taeyong said, rubbing the latter's back, trying to calm him down.

"I hate him, I hate him! He never acknowledges me. He always pushes me beyond my limits. I hate him so much!"

"i know, I know. I've been there."

"I'm sorry, "

Jaemin continued to cry into the older's chest, staining it with his tears. He let out his anger and frustration that night.

Taeyong felt bad. It was never the boy's fault. Their father was just too eager to have grandchildren and another heir to the throne.

"Sleep Nana, you must be tired."

Jaemin nodded and wiped his tears. He walked out of the dining room slowly. Jeno watched the back of Jaemin disappear behind the door.

It took a couple of minutes for Jeno to rush out and followed the younger. Mark and Jisung just sat there, blankly staring at the running prince.

"Young love, "

❁ ❁ ❁

Jaemin entered his room, only to have the moonlight shining into his room. He walked over to the window, closing it and locking it before going back and jumped into his bed.

He buried his face into a pillow until he realized something was off.

Didn't close the window before I left

He sat back and looked back to his window. There was neither a sign of forced entry nor a shattered glass. It was definitely opened carefully.

He looked around the room to see if there is an intruder. He searched in his bathroom, under the bed, behind the curtains. He doubled check every corner of the room but found nothing.

He sighed and sat on the left side of the bed only to hear a yelp.

"Oww!"

He startled and stood back up.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" he said panicking, his hands were already gripping his sword tightly ready to slice the intruder.

A blond hair appeared from under the blanket, followed by a pair of brown orbs staring back at him. The eyes stared at Jaemin's before falling into his hands which was already prepared.

"Wait. You're not actually going to kill me are you?" the hands of the intruder removed the covers from his face exposing his identity. Jaemin's legs felt numb in a split second after seeing the intruder's face.

He dropped his hands to the bed, crawling forwards to the intruder. He caressed the cheeks slowly before pinching himself by the arm making sure he's not dreaming.

A tear fell from his eyes. He smiled softly as he brought his lips unto the other's forehead.

"You're back, princess."

-tbc-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1.2K 50
┌─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┐ ➯ jaemin hates his new neighbor, who goes by the name renjun, a chinese boy th...
34.4K 1.1K 31
soft boy, soft boy, and another soft boy. renjun loved the idea of it, but he couldn't risk worsening his injuries, no? -𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢...
20K 846 35
♫︎completed♫︎ 「 he is everything. he is worth any sacrifice. nothing else matters. no one else matters. he will be...
66.3K 2.5K 17
In which Jaemin is now Jisung's step-brother. What could go wrong? Everything Warning ; - a jaesung fanfic - other ships included but jaesung is the...