My Wish to Change this "Trash...

By Akane_Levi

Kazz is just your average Otaku. That otaku you know that rants about how bad Diabolik Lover is. "I mean com... More

Character Description
Author's Note: Saving Ideas?
Chapter 1: My "Wish"
Chapter 2: Transmigrated
Chapter 3: Orphanage
Extra: This Body *Must Read
Chapter 4: Mukami's Escape Plan
Chapter 5: Escape
Chapter 6: Human to Vampire
Chapter 7: My Question
Chapter 8: The King's Blood
Chapter 9: System Dream
Chapter 10: Adam and Eve
Chapter 11: Love
Chapter 12: Love Hurts
Chapter 13: Lov- What Now?
Chapter 14: Wish Plan
Chapter 15: My Goodbye
Chapter 16: Energy Insufficient
Chapter 17: Strangers
Chapter 18: Beginning
Chapter 19: A Fool (Carla and Shin Part 1)
Chapter 20: Friends (Carla and Shin part 2)
Chapter 21: Pet (Carla and Shin part 3)
Chapter 22: Whispering Battle (Carla and Shin part 4)
Chapter 23: Duel (Carla and Shin part 5)
Extra: Yaoi Scene (Read "My Goodbye" First)
Chapter 24: Impure Vampires ( Carla and Shin part 6)
Author's Announcement (Very Important!)
Chapter 25: Menae (Carla and Shin part 7)
Chapter 26: Body Check (Carla and Shin part 8)
Chapter 28: Bed Time (Carla and Shin part 10)
Chapter 29: Memory (Karlheinz part 1)
Chapter 30: First Night (Karlheinz part 2)
Chapter 31: The Lesson (Karlheinz part 3)
Chapter 32: Dinner (Karlheinz part 4)
Chapter 33: Big Brother's Worry (Karlheinz part 5)
Announcement: Taking a Break
Chapter 34: Day 1 (Karlheinz Part 6)
Chapter 35: Finally Some Character Growth (Karlheinz Part 7)
Chapter 36: Strawberry Cake and Pepper (Karlheinz Part 8)
Chapter 37: Story Time (Karlheinz Part 9)
Chapter 38: Dinner Atmosphere (Karlheinz Part 10)
Chapter 39: Experiment Materials ( Karlheinz Part 11)
Announcement: The Next Update

Chapter 27: Conversation (Carla and Shin part 9)

9.5K 417 33
By Akane_Levi

Soon after the body check, Karlheinz quickly began taking Menae's blood sample. With an injection, Karlheinz carefully inserts the needle into the cephalic vein, drawing Menae's blood. Never experiencing an injection before, Menae shivered a second. It was quite understandable since it's impossible for a Founder race to get sick (before Endzeit), meaning a doctors visit was never needed.

Karlheinz slowly removed out the needle and excitedly walked over to his old-fashioned microscope. Over to the side, Karlheinz and Menae never noticed that Kazz's smiling face was white as snow. Once a human, Kazz could remember the feeling of a needle piercing into his skin. He remembers his young self, looking away from the sharp needle counting to ten, waiting for the pain to go away. When Karlheinz started to experiment on him, Kazz's eyes always closed when it was injection time. However, this time, Kazz forgot. Ironically, even though he was afraid of injections, he's not afraid of vampire fangs penetrating into his skin.

Kazz quickly snapped out of it and stupidly tried to find a band-aid, only to find out, the tiny hole on Menae's shoulder already healed. He also forgot that Founders have regenerative abilities. To make himself useful, he didn't bother the highly focused Karlheinz but went next to Menae's side. Looking at Menae's appearance, she looks about 70% to 80% like Cordelia.

"Let me properly introduce myself, I'm Kazz, nice to meet you." After his introduction, Kazz bowed like a gentleman.

To show her prideful self, Menae stood up and bowed like a princess, "Menae, it's nice to meet your acquaintance."

To get this conversation going, Kazz ordered Karlheinz's servants to get some tea and desserts. Kazz sat across Menae and put on a cheerful smile. "Let's get down to business." Kazz's sweet voice became harsh and cold, "How's the King of Founders doing? Lately, I've heard that bastard  is becoming crueler to Carla." Kazz snickered, "Giesbach, that stupid King, instead of worrying about his own race; he goes off and picks a fight with the King of Vampires." Kazz eyes landed on Karlheinz's back. The other person probably heard him, but the vampire was clearly too focus to comment back.

Hearing Kazz's blasphemous words towards her King, Menae couldn't help but frown. Sadly, she has no words to argue against Kazz's comments... Everything he said was right. "Lady Menae, please speak your mind. No one here will judge you," Kazz regained his sweet smile.

Tempted, Menae spoke daringly, "Yes, you are right, my lord." 

Kazz smiled hearing the words, "my lord." Remembering a certain butler, this gave Kazz the idea that he might use later. Kazz picked up the newly arrived tea with elegance and cutely munched on the fruit tarts. He offered them to Menae, but she politely refused.

Kazz continued the conversation, "Could you tell me about your nephews, Carla and Shin?" "Why do you ask, Lord Kazz?" Menae wondered.

"I'm just interested in them that's all," Kazz answered her dubiously. "Please tell me everything you know about them," Kazz demanded with a serious voice. He needed some first-hand information to further make a move regarding the Tsukinamis.

"A-alright. Carla, he is a very intelligent good boy. He cares a lot for his mother and works hard to impress his father." Menae could remember Carla worried about his mother whenever Krone and Giesbach have a fight. She also remembered the time Carla tried to impress Giesbach by learning high-level magic, only to receive a beating. "Shin, compared to his serious brother, is quite mischievous. Though, I always see him working hard when training to impress his brother." Menae continued with a sigh, "Shin is not very close to his mother, while Carla is not very close to his father."

"Ah, I see... How sad," Knowing the details, Kazz felt the hidden worry in her voice.

Kazz and Menae continued discussing about the Tsukinamis and the state of the Founder race until it became very late. Kazz let the servants send Menae to her bedchamber. She'll be staying with them, obviously because she's a traitor to the Founders now.

Kazz stared at Karlheinz, who never stop working. Looking at the clock, Kazz decided to drag his lover to bed. 

Author's note:

_(꒪ཀ꒪」∠) _, This chapter was boring but necessary... We should at least give Menae some screentime, right? (*Ahem, before she dies...)  Next chapter, there's fluff? Probably? 

***As always, PM me for suggestions~****

Oh, I also found these pictures, aren' they cool? 

(Burai, Menae, and Cordelia) 

(Giesbach, Krone, Shin, and Carla) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

718 20 39
Just short stuff I write, mainly my fixation on the Transmigration and isekai or reincarnation genre. If it's in the first person I probably wrote it...
256K 6.3K 34
A month has passed since (Y/n) started living with the Sakamaki brothers and her 'annoying' sister Yui. Things were peaceful for a while after the in...
387K 9.8K 30
Here you are!! (L/N) (Y/N)... well what can be said, you're the typical girl, like any other girl...ok maybe not! you may look normal on the outside...
169K 3K 23
Izumi Komori, Yui's sister,Izumi was a great student. She was a very smart yet young beautiful girl. Izumi never thought she could ever be a very goo...