DADDY ISSUES | VKOOK

By _euphxriajjk_

Jungkook's life couldn't be more messed up. A brat of a child at the age of 20, a girlfriend he doesn't even... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
epilogue
got tagged <3

twenty-six

8.3K 553 1K
By _euphxriajjk_

nevermind when I said it calms down i legit made me cry myself while writing this?? im sorry lmao but it's heading towards the end soooo stay with meeee

***

"I draw something", Taejeon threw a drawing right into Jungkook's face. His Dad was leaning over notes he took at college, trying to get some math formulas into his head. "Look at it", Taejeon said sharply.

Jungkook looked up, sighed and took the drawing, glancing at it. "You draw a middle finger? And a broken heart?", he asked in disbelief.

"Yes because I hate you", the kid grumbled. "You took my best friend away and I don't have any other friends!"

"Well same", Jungkook snapped and ripped the drawing apart, "Go to your room, I want to study in peace."

"No", Taejeon yelled, grabbing Jungkook's books and threw them to the floor. "You're my Daddy, you have to play with me!"

"Shut up", Jungkook hissed and grabbed the books from the floor, placing them back on the table. "You're a bad Daddy!"
"Thanks, I know", Jungkook smiled bitterly and then sat the kid down on his lap. "What do you want to do? Why are you being so moody?"

"I miss Taehyungie", Taejeon whined, tears coming up. "I hate here! I want to move to Taehyungie! Mommy and Daddy go to hell I don't care!!", he yelled, now tears falling down his big puffy baby cheeks, lips in a pout and eyes sparkling with huge teardrops.

"Taejeon, please", Jungkook sighed. "You do realise we're doing this all for you, right? It's for the best."
"It's not! Taejeon is happy when Taehyungie is here! Mommy and Daddy are SHIT! No one likes Taejeon, no one has time to smile and play! Only Taehyungie!"

Jungkook furrowed his brows, "Stop saying his fucking name", he snapped and then sat the kid down on the floor. "Your room. Now", he groaned pissed. The kid sniffled, then rushed into his room and slammed the door shut. Then he cried extra loudly so Jungkook would hear for sure.

"What's going on?", Lyza asked after she came back from having breakfast at the coffee shop. "Jungkook?", she asked worriedly when she saw Jungkook in tears, hands hiding his face but tears even dripping down on his handwritten notes, slowly turning the papers wet. He cried a lot, tears not able to stop.
"Go away", Jungkook sobbed. "Don't look at me", he said embarrassed.

He didn't want to be like this. Weak, nothing but pity-worthy.
All Jungkook tried to be was an adult man, fighting the odds to be a good father and soon to be husband.

"No, Jungkook, no", Lyza said in a small voice, expression going soft as she walked closer and hugged him from behind. "I'm sorry", she whispered. "We need to talk, we really really have to."

Jungkook tilted his head a little, hands going down as he uncovered his face. His eyes completely red, lips bitten from anxiety-, Lyza couldn't help but feel sorrow looking at him.
"I met Taehyung today", she started slowly.

"Can everyone just stop saying his name, please", Jungkook broke into tears all over again, this time clinging onto Lyza's arms because honestly? He had nothing else to hold onto anymore.

"Kook, he's in love with you. He's so goddamn much in love with you", she whispered, voice going softer the more she said.

Jungkook stayed silent, quietly sniffling while Lyza kept holding him.
"Are you sure you want to marry me? Kook, we can work this out-, I-I don't-, didn't know you two were that serious", she mumbled, feeling so bad for tearing them apart.

"I'm not gay", Jungkook said sharply. "I want to marry you."

Lyza let out a sigh, then nodded, "You do?"

He didn't.

"Yes I do", Jungkook wiped his tears away, forcing himself to just stop crying like a baby.

Lyza nodded, "Fine, I'll believe you."

She didn't.

"My Mom wants to meet up for lunch, then go look at some cakes to decide for a wedding cake. Are you joining us?", she asked quietly. Jungkook nodded immediately, "Of course", he smiled weakly.

Lyza gave him a kiss on his cheek, "Everything will be alright Kookie", she hummed. "We'll be alright."

And for a second, just the small blink of an eye, Jungkook could feel it.
The comfort their relationship lost a long time ago.

*

"Taehyung", Jimin knocked on the boy's bedroom door. "Come on, I ordered Pizza. You need to eat", he sighed.

"I only eat ass", Taehyung grumbled from inside, obviously drunk again. Jimin could hear him sobbing, still. He didn't stop crying once in two days already, Jimin couldn't even sleep. Everytime he drifted into his dreams he got thrown back into reality by Taehyung screaming because of the nightmares that haunted him.

The only thing he kept dreaming of was Jungkook's face when he turned away from him, leaving him after he told him about his feelings. There wasn't a single dream that didn't made him scream and drown in tears afterwards.
Jimin forbid him to lock the door at nights, he was always there only a few seconds later, holding Taehyung tightly until he could fall back asleep again.

Just to wake up half an hour later, covered in sweat and tears.

"Open the door", Jimin sighed.
Taehyung indeed unlocked the door and let Jimin in. But Jimin wanted to leave as soon as he saw the mess Taehyung made in here, he had several photo albums thrown everywhere, photos of Jungkook ripped out and placed everywhere.
He was wearing Jungkook's favorite hoodie and their best friend's bracelet they got in fifth grade, Jimin always felt jealous over it because they didn't include him.

"Tae what are you doing", Jimin sighed. "I missed him", Taehyung shrugged and pulled a picture out which he put into his pocket, showing Jungkook back in the beginning of this semester when they walked through the park and Taehyung kept taking photos of Jungkook because he was recording beautiful things.

"Look, he's beautiful", Taehyung whispered and held the picture beneath Jimin's nose. "His eyes sparkled in the sunlight that day and he was so annoyed of me taking pictures of him. I decided that day that my project will be about him", Taehyung chuckled a little, then hiccuped thanks to the vodka he dipped down a few minutes ago.

"I think-", Taehyung laughed amused, "If I hadn't pissed him off with this party I wanted to go to this day-, everything would be fine now. We'd be alright", his smile faded away.
"I miss him, Jimin", Taehyung sniffled, tears welling up again as he lurched over to him, throwing himself into the smaller boy's arms. "I want to be his best friend again-"

"Tae", Jimin wrapped his arms around him, hugging him tightly. "He doesn't deserve you.."

"I don't care", Taehyung yelled out weakly, hugging Jimin harder, almost clenching on his back once the tears rushed faster again. "I don't want to be without him, Jimin, I don't w-want to l-"

"No", Jimin said sharply, grabbed him by his shoulders and stared into his eyes. "Don't you dare speak such bullshit."
With that he turned him around and grabbed one of Tae's own hoodies from the wardrobe. He sighed and pulled Taehyung's shirt off, throwing it right into the rubbish. "Jungkook isn't worth any of this, he's selfish and he's dumb. You're going to find a boy who's so much better than Jungkook is."

Then he put the other shirt onto Taehyung, took the bracelet off and threw it into the rubbish as well. "Now you'll put every fucking picture of him into a box and give it to me."

Taehyung stood there, frozen. "N-no-"

"You just tried to tell me you don't want to fucking live anymore Taehyung!!!", Jimin literally yelled. "I'm not gonna stand here and watch you dying because of some asshole that destroyed you! We're getting rid of the pictures, right fucking now."

Taehyung flinched, then nodded and started to put the photos in a box while he sobbed heavily. His heart shattered with every single picture he threw in there. "Can I keep o-one?"

"No", Jimin snapped. "You can keep pictures of me, I'm at least someone who loves and appreciates you."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, then gave Jimin the box. "I'll fail my photography class because you just ruined my project."

"I rather be the reason for you failing your classes than being the one person that didn't do shit about you saying you want to end your life", Jimin grumbled, then took Taehyung's hand and dragged him into the living room.
Since it was turning cold outside, Jimin lightened up the fireplace and that's exactly where he threw the box in before Taehyung could even react.

"What did you do", Taehyung cried out, grasping onto Jimin's arm because he felt like losing balance, as if the floor was ripped away from beneath. "My Jungkookie", Taehyung sobbed, pressing his head into Jimin's shoulder. The boy was shaking, legs trembling and he couldn't even stand properly, as if the world just stopped moving and pulled away from the boy's running feet.

"He's not fucking worth it, he broke your heart, Taehyung", Jimin tried to say but Taehyung wasn't listening, he just kept on crying and crying with no ambition to stop anytime soon.

"Doesn't change-", Taehyung sniffled, "How much I l-love him-", he said in a small voice after a while. "And he loves me too"

"If Jungkook would feel the slightest fucking thing for you he wouldn't let you go through this", Jimin said. "Jungkook doesn't know how to love. He's not right for you, he's not right for Lyza either but it's her problem if she stays with him. Taejeon is the only one I feel sorry for, it's his father he has to love him somehow, no matter how terrible he is."

"Jungkook isn't terrible, he's just broken", Taehyung whispered.

That was enough. Jimin literally grabbed Taehyung and pushed him down on the sofa and hold him by his collar, "Dude, stop defending him for one fucking time!", he yelled at Taehyung. "Bullshit, Jungkook isn't broken. He went through a lot, we. all. did. Your parents never gave a shit about you, he had loving parents. You've been the one who couldn't sleep for months after he got into the hospital, he was fine afterwards. You had to watch him get into a relationship, you had to be there for him when he got a fucking kid. You went through as much as he did and you weren't broken the whole fucking time."

"Weren't?"

"Now you are. Look at you", Jimin sighed, "You're a mess."

Taehyung gulped and looked away, "S-sorry."

"Even a mess can be beautiful Taehyung, the most broken mess could still be the most amazing person. If the broken pieces can be put back together."
Jimin leaned down and gave Taehyung a small kiss on his forehead. "Now you'll eat pizza, then take a shower and then we'll watch movies. No tears anymore for the next.. four hours, deal?"

Taehyung bit his lips, looking into Jimin's eyes softly. "Deal", he promised and gave Jimin a real small smile. "Thanks", he sighed. "At least you won't leave me alone-"
Jimin nodded, "I wouldn't."

"I love you very much, Jiminie"

"I love you too Taehyungie", Jimin smiled and then sat down next to the younger and started feeding him a slice of pizza.
And not much later, Taehyung found himself giggling over it, cuddled up in Jimin's arms while he kept opening up his mouth to get fed by the older.

Jimin told him he loved him, and he stayed.
He didn't leave.
And somehow, it meant the world to Taehyung after all that happened. 

*

"I want cherries on top", Lyza pouted a little as she turned to Jungkook, tilting her head. "But chocolate sprinkles", Jungkook whined, wrapping his arms around her.

"Just mix both?", Lyza's mother sighed. "Lyza won't eat from it though, she's on diet. No chocolate for my girl", she said strictly, rolling her eyes.

Lyza sighed and turned away, to hide how her expression dropped.
"It's our wedding? And she won't be allowed to eat from our cake?", Jungkook questioned irritated.

"Too much calories-"
"Mom", Lyza grumbled. "I'm underweight, I can eat a little chocolate on my wedding!"

"You better stay underweight or Jungkook will lose interest in you for sure", she groaned.
Lyza gulped, "It's not like he ever was interested in me", she said quietly in a small voice.
Her mother didn't hear, she just walked outside to take a phone call. Only Jungkook heard, the heavy feeling coming back.

He really did hurt everyone that meant something to him. Taehyung, Taejeon and even Lyza.
Soon there'd be nothing left.

"Lyza", he sighed and turned towards her, "I wouldn't marry you if I wouldn't be interested."
She only gave him a nod and then kept looking at the different flavors, "How about we'll just get cake with less calories and add chocolate sprinkles on top of it? Who needs cherries", she hummed.

"Are you seriously listening to her?", Jungkook asked. "It's your special day. You'll be the most beautiful bride ever, you deserve some calories that day. Especially considering the energy you need for the wedding night-"

Lyza's eyes widened, "W-what are you saying?"

Jungkook chuckled lightly, "Usually the freshly married couple fucks all night-"

"Kook. You're not even able to get hard for me, did you forget about that?", she asked in a small voice. "Don't get my hopes up."

Jungkook looked away, cheeks flushing red in embarrassment. "S-sorry I tried to be a normal boyfriend", he apologized quickly.
"You're gay, Jungkook. Our relationship won't ever be normal."

"I am straight I marry a girl, what is there gay about me?"

Lyza sighed, "What's the most beautiful thing in this world?", she raised an eyebrow.

"Taehy- fuck. Taejeon", Jungkook quickly replied which made Lyza only roll her eyes, "We both know what was the first thing that shot into your mind", she chuckled sadly.

"S-sorry it'll stop with time, I promise-"

"It's okay, we'll be alright. We'll work on it", Lyza gave him a smile, then she wrote down the cake she ordered for which day, her name and phone number and gave it to the cashier.

If she could only love Jungkook as much as Taehyung did. Maybe he'd feel happier with her then.

"Let's pick Taejeon up, alright?", she then suggested. "With your mother?", Jungkook sighed, not liking the influence this woman had on his family. "Yes she wants to see him. And he's been at Hoseok's for two hours already-"

Jungkook nodded. "Fine", he smiled. Lyza's mother invited them for coffee once they'd have Taejeon picked up, wanting to talk to the kid as well.
Jungkook got startled when they stopped in front of Hoseok's house, suddenly remembering that he was friends with Jimin and oh well, Jimin blocked him everywhere after he sent him a message with 'Go fuck yourself'.

And honestly? Once they rang the bell and Hoseok opened the door, Yoongi standing besides him they only death glared Jungkook.
Lyza took Jungkook's hand which made Hoseok only laugh bitterly, then turn around. "Taejeonie, honey! Your parents are here!"

"No", Taejeon yelled back. "I want to stay!!! Yoongi said Taehyungie and Jiminie are coming over later!!"
Hoseok bit his lips when Taehyung's name fell, side-eyeing Jungkook whose face went blank.

"T-taehyung is coming over?", he asked in a small voice.

"None of your business", Hoseok said coldly. "H-how is he?", Jungkook kept asking, trying to ignore the harsh answer.

"Terrible. Thanks to you", Yoongi hissed. "Taejeon come here now. You can come back soon and we'll visit Taehyung."

Taejeon didn't come.

"How much of a fail must parents be that their own son doesn't want to go home?", Yoongi asked, watching Lyza and Jungkook judgingly. "Maybe you should consider adoption. Hoseok and I would take him", Yoongi grumbled.

"Aren't you with Jimin?", Lyza asked confused.

"Jimin keeps ditching us for Taehyung so I guess if this won't turn into a foursome--", Hoseok said, knowing exactly he'd rip Jungkook's heart apart with this.

"Jimin is with Taehyung?", Jungkook asked anxiously.

"All the time, Jungkook. Jimin sleeps next to him, Jimin hugs him, gives him love. They go out together, fuck I even saw Taehyung smile with him! All you do is making him cry. You're a terrible person", Yoongi said coldly.

Lyza sighed, "It's enough, let him be."

Jungkook had already tears glittering in his eyes, not wanting anyone else close to Taehyung. "Jimin isn't me", he let out weakly.

"Right", Hoseok said and laughed.

"He's better", Taejeon said from the ground, standing there with his little bag ready to leave.

*

"Tom Holland is bae and that's facts", Jimin stated as he stuffed his cheeks with fries dunked in ketchup.
"Dude, did you ever look at Park Bogum? Byun Baekhyun?", Taehyung rolled his eyes, drinking from his glass of water. "They're hotter."

"I prefer international dicks, they're longer", Jimin mumbled and kept chewing on his food.

"Mine is huge and I'm asian", Taehyung sighed.

"Sure", Jimin chuckled. "If they wouldn't be famous, I bet you could get them in bed-"

"They're not even famous, Jimin", Taehyung giggled. "Baekhyun is just captain of the other college's football team-"
"Aka unreachable."

"And Bogum, he's literally working in my parents' company-"
"So? Go get some dick", Jimin stuck his tongue out.

"I prefer Jungkook's dick", Taehyung sighed and took another sip of  his water. He was finally sober, showered and Jimin made it to get him outside to get food. Well, Jimin ate, Taehyung just had some water since his stomach literally died from the tons of alcohol he drank the past days.

"Bet his dick is tiny."

"It's actually not", Taehyung chuckled, "Jungkook's really neat and clean down there, always shaved, he even puts cream on his dick so the skin won't get too sore. It's adorable-"

"Gross, did you saw his dick care routine or what?", Jimin scrunched his nose disgusted.

"I did it for him most of the time when we were younger-"

"The fuck", Jimin sighed, facepalming himself.

Taehyung blushed a little, "Jungkook and I shared everything and helped with everything that came up-"

"The only thing you shared is exactly one braincell", Jimin hummed and then held some fries in front of Taehyung's mouth. "Eat."

Of course he ate it, he loved being fed. For once in his life someone took care of him, it never was like that before. Usually he was the one taking care of everyone but he himself always got left behind.
Jungkook was the best example, while Taehyung tried his best to always have his back, Jungkook was always too busy with himself to ever return those favors.

"Look", Jimin started suddenly, "Would you mind visiting Hoseok and Yoongi some time in the next few days? T-Taejeon is really missing you--, a-and they texted me. Oh god I hope this isn't too much now, don't cry again Taehyung please I know the kid means a lot to you-"

But Taehyung stayed calm, even smiling a bit. "Of course we can do that", he said softly. "I wouldn't leave my baby alone just because I broke off things with his father-"

"You really are his parents, huh", Jimin smiled sadly.
Taehyung nodded, "Taejeon can't get out of there, he's got to be between them in this toxic household, the least I can do is see him when he wishes to.."

Jimin nodded, "I'll text them. Maybe they can arrange something with Lyza when we can get the kid-"

"Lyza?", Taehyung asked.

"None of us is talking to Jungkook", Jimin explained, "But Lyza didn't do shit, so we talk to her to see if Taejeon is alright, y'know? We love the kid too!"

"Everyone loves him, he's amazing", Taehyung laughed weakly. "Never met such a kid. He's as perfect as his Dad-"

"Taehyung", Jimin said sharply.

"Sorry", he hurried to say as his gaze went down, "Tell me when, and tell Lyza if Taejeon wants he can always come over."

"Tae?", Jimin mumbled, looking up as their eyes met.
"Hm?", Taehyung tilted his head.

"You'd make such a good father"

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 16.8K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
237K 11.1K 31
Jungkook loves being cuddled, Taehyung loves cuddling. Top!Tae Bottom!Kook (Unedited)
fate By Aera Kim

Fanfiction

24.6K 1K 94
"Jeon Jungkook. if you loved me... if you ever loved me, even just for a moment, just a bit, if you ever cared about me, let me go in peace. don't fi...
288K 14.8K 46
|COMPLETE| When a famous "ex" pornstar and a well known CEO have a past, come back together on unexpected terms. The question arises again in this ne...